Arpaio 2 in 2D: Shock of Zullo
The July 17, 2012 press conference
Joe Arpaio Holds Press Conference to Let America Know He's Still a Wingnut -- Gawker headline
After the spectacular Cold Case Posse's March Madness Press Conference/Book Launch, the intrepid "investigators" took the Show That Never Ends on the road to the Aloha State. On July 17, Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Mike Zullo held a "breathtaking" press conference to reveal to the world what they found. As irony-challenged Zullo explained:
"It's unbelievable how little information we were able to find."
Once again, TheFogbow.com has examined the press releases, the claims, and the press conference and concludes that:
Added 7/22/2012 Evidence is developing that Hawaii used its own codes separate and independent from the Federal codes. If this is correct, then the CCP blatently lied about several claims. More at ObamaConspiracy.org.
In 1968, Code 9 in Box 9 meant “Unknown or not stated.(Race of parents only)”
In 1961, Code 9 in Box 9 (Father’s Race) meant “Other nonwhite.”
"The output of any digital optimization process is dependent on such a broad suite of hardware/software/setting variables that there are literally hundreds of thousands of different combinations that would have to be checked before any competent investigator could confidently assert that the White House PDF was not the result of an ordinary optimization process. But according to Zullo, Papit attempted a mere 600 such tests. And based on Papit’s report, most of them must have been redundant.
"Papit’s report is the functional equivalent of tossing a fishing line into Lake Meade, reeling in an empty fish hook ten times, and then declaring Lake Meade devoid of fish."
Can we register the birth of our child that was born in another country?
Yes. You may register the birth of your child who was born in a country other than the United States with the Division of Vital Records if either parent is a citizen of the United States and a legal resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The appropriate forms and instructions may be requested from the Division of Vital Records.
- Arizona: A. The state registrar shall create and register a State of Arizona Certificate of Foreign Birth for an adopted person who satisfies all of the following: 1. Was born in a foreign country. 2. Is not a United States citizen. 3. Has gone through a completed adoption process in a foreign country before coming to the United States. 4. Has an IR-3 stamped passport.
- Hawaii: (a) The department of health shall establish a Hawaii certificate of birth for a person born in a foreign country and for whom a final decree of adoption has been entered in a court of competent jurisdiction in Hawaii, when it receives the following:
- (1) A properly certified copy of the adoption decree, or certified abstract thereof on a form approved by the department; and
(2) A copy of any investigatory report and recommendation which may have been prepared by the [director of human services]; and
(3) A report on a form to be approved by the department of health setting forth the following:
(A) Date of assumption of custody;
(C) Color or race;
(D) Approximate age of child;
(E) Name and address of the person or persons adopting said child;
(F) Name given to child by adoptive parent or parents;
(G) True or probable country of birth. The true or probable country of birth shall be known as the place of birth, and the date of birth shall be determined by approximation. This report shall constitute an original certificate of birth; and
(4) A request that a new certificate of birth be established.
(b) After preparation of the new certificate of birth in the new name of the adopted person, the department of health shall seal and file the certified copy of the adoptive decree, the investigatory report and recommendation of the director of human services if any, the report constituting the original certificate of birth, and the request for a new certificate of birth. The sealed documents may be opened by the department only by an order of a court of record or when requested in accordance with section 578-14.5 or 578-15. The new certificate of birth shall show the true or probable foreign country of birth, and that the certificate is not evidence of United States citizenship for the child for whom it is issued or for the adoptive parents. [L 1979, c 203, §3; am L 1990, c 338, §3]
State Recognition of Intercountry Adoptions Finalized Abroad: policies for each state.
- Claim: Alvin Onaka wouldn’t meet with the CCP.
- Dr. Alvin T. Onaka is the Registrar of Vital Statistics for the State of Hawaii. He referred the CCP’s questions to Assistant Attorney General Jill Nagamine, the lawyer for the Hawaii Department of Health. Birthers have falsely accused Mr. Onaka of committing crimes. He has been named as a defendant in several birther lawsuits. There is nothing unusual about his asking his lawyer to speak on his behalf.
- (Added 7/19/2012) The CCP went to the Department of Health as their first stop in Hawaii. Zullo and Mackiewicz arrived unannounced and without an appointment. They approached a security guard, identified themselves, and asked to see Dr. Onaka.
"We wanted to talk to the State Registrar, Mr Alvin Onaka and ask him a simple question. 'Sir, did you validate this document, the document that has been presented by the White House?' ... We were told immediately Mr Onaka doesn't speak to the public. Detective Mackowitz advised him that 'we're not the public. We're the police. We're here conducting an investigation. Is there someone else we could talk to?'" See Transcript, 36:19.
"... The Deputy Attorney General comes walking out, identifies herself and basically tells us again that Mr Onaka couldn't talk to us. Detective Mackowitz asked her if there was a place we could speak in private. They said we could find an office that we could use for about fifteen minutes, and we went into that office." See Transcript 38:00.
Mackiewicz presented his credentials to Kapiolani officials. See above quote from the transcript of the Press Conference.
The Arpaio/Zullo Press Conference, July 17, 2012
Unofficial Transcript of the July 17 Press Conference (Added 7/22/2012)
Demonstration videos shown at press conference:
Unofficial Transcript of the Demonstration Videos from the July 17 Press Conference (Added 7/22/2012)
Recap of the PDF Issues: Video 1
Decoding the Pencil Marks: Video 2
Non-cooperation of Hawaii Government Employees: Video 4
Birth Certificate Numbers: Video 5
(Added 7/22/2012) Mike Zulo says he was a reserve officer, then spent 5 years as a detective in the Demarest, NJ Police Department. He then spent 7 years as licensed investigator, 2 with own business.