Donald J. Trump 2024

Resume18

Donald J. Trump 2024 (low energy)

Post by Resume18 »

Duck-Duck-Quack wrote:Improved diet and daily physical activity . . .
. . . Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Resume18 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:46 pm
Ssuuuurrreeee.....

And I'm a Chinese jet pilot...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

He stands in front of a lectern yelling and sweating. That's about as physical as he gets.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Biden-Harris HQ @BidenHQ wrote: Stephen Miller says Trump will invoke a law from the 1700s to mass deport migrants, including minors, without any due process: “This is an extremely powerful tool”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness," Miller is referring to the Alien Enemies Act of 1798.

This was the law used to justify World War 2's mass internments.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

bob wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:47 pm "For completeness," Miller is referring to the Alien Enemies Act of 1798.

I remember when we looked back upon that as shameful, not something to emulate and bring back.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

They are sitting on a $88M private war chest.
Republican megadonor Mercer family weighs backing Trump as they maintain massive war chest
:snippity:
One of the Republican Party’s most influential families may come off the sidelines to financially support Donald Trump’s latest White House run, after years of distancing themselves from him, according to people familiar with the matter.

Robert Mercer and his daughter, Rebekah, have not yet made a final decision on whether they’ll publicly back Trump, these people said. But the Mercers remain friendly with key players in Trump’s orbit, including former senior counselor Kellyanne Conway, according to some of the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to share details of the thinking of the notoriously private Mercer family.
:snippity:
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/21/mercers ... chest.html
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well, the Republican Party is broke, and Trump is pissing away his donations as fast as he grifts them in, and he has no money to speak of outside of that.

They have probably been sitting there begging the Mercers for help for the last year or so. $88 Mill isn't going to do much for a Campaign that cost a billion dollars or so. Which is ludicrous on it's face but there you go.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

+1
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
raison de arizona

:yankyank: and since when do "faith leaders" endorse political candidates? Is that not a no-no for their non-prophet (har-de-har) status?
Liz Harrington @realLizUSA wrote: Over 150 Faith Leaders in Iowa Endorse President Trump, Signaling Strong Support in the Faith Community
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So, the polls they list on that say that 46% of their flock support notPresident Grump? That's hardly a ringing endorsement. That means the majority DON'T
support him in numbers unchanged since 2020.

And who are these "150 Faith leaders." Is there a list somewhere? No list or link to a list is present. Is 150 a significant number of the total number of faith Leaders? And how do you define a faith leader? How many faith leaders have endorsed Biden?
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Suranis wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:39 pm And who are these "150 Faith leaders." Is there a list somewhere? No list or link to a list is present. Is 150 a significant number of the total number of faith Leaders? And how do you define a faith leader? How many faith leaders have endorsed Biden?
*over 150 in Iowa.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:52 pm *over 150 in Iowa.
Also I said 46% support him. It actually said 42% in Iowa. That's even more not-a-majority.
Hic sunt dracones
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:47 pm "For completeness," Miller is referring to the Alien Enemies Act of 1798.

I mean, my aborted pre-law days were 35 years ago, but I *do* remember one of my history professors (the famous Norman Cantor, who also taught legal history at NYU's law school) saying something about a requirement of actual declared state of war with the country in question.

I am assuming Miller therefore wants us to declare war with *every single Latin American, Caribbean, Middle Eastern, African, or otherwise developing country*, right?

Oh, wait, I just looked it up. War is ONE of the ways this can be invoked. The other is if "any invasion or predatory incursion is perpetrated, attempted, or threatened against the territory of the United States by any foreign nation or government." [Emphasis mine]

So I'm going to take the logical leap that these folks will claim that the actual governments of these foreign countries are expressly behind the migration of their people specifically to the U.S.?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

The fascist will not care for such weakness as legality
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben - you forgot to factor in the MAGA multiplier. It's UGE! Believe me. It a beautiful number. It's a much bigger number than anyone else has ever had.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:57 am

:snippity: :snippity:
I am assuming Miller therefore wants us to declare war with *every single Latin American, Caribbean, Middle Eastern, African, or otherwise developing country*, right?

I believe Canada is on the list of countries that need to be invaded. :boxing: :boxing:
:snippity: :snippity:
tek

Post by tek »

details like that don't matter to Herr Miller
d-1.jpg
d-1.jpg (60.86 KiB) Viewed 8075 times
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:55 pm
Ssuuuurrreeee.....

Ozempic anyone?
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

sad-cafe wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:35 am
Frater I*I wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:55 pm

Ssuuuurrreeee.....

Ozempic anyone?
Wegovy.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
optimusprime

Post by optimusprime »

I hear our ragamuffin former president, #erratictrump, is at the Clemson / SC game. I guess he will use his low energy to claim this as a rally...
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

He wants ME and a guest to be VIP and will cover airfare, hotel, and whore durves for free!!!

Fine print says Approximate retail value of US$24,000 and they will 1099 the winner for it. To non Americans here, that is treated as ordinary income subject to tax.

Screenshot_20231127_103557_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20231127_103557_Chrome~2.jpg (455.15 KiB) Viewed 7754 times
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

No dinner and drinks in the $24,000?
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Trump is constantly making gaffes in his speeches. The classic is claiming he ran against Obama, not Biden. After countless news organizations have highlighted these mental failures, Trump has now proclaimed that these weren't errors. Instead he was just being sarcastic. Trump is an idiot.

Trump Insists His Past Confusion of Obama for Biden Was Done ‘Sarcastically’ While Bragging About His ‘ACED’ Cognitive Test
Former President Donald Trump acknowledged that he has mentioned former President Barack Obama instead of President Joe Biden in past rallies and interviews but insists that he was not confused, as many have noted, but that he did so “sarcastically” because of course he did.

The cognitive acuity of both Biden and Trump has become a simmering political issue for the 81-year-old current president and the 77-year-old former president, who appear to be clear front runners as nominees in the coming 2024 general election. Numerous times, Trump has mentioned Obama as his political rival, not Biden, which many have seen as an example of his alleged confusion.

But Trump is just joking, right? Well, he claims he was being sarcastic and perhaps trolling his political media foes. To wit, Trump wrote on Truth Social:
  • Whenever I sarcastically insert the name Obama for Biden as an indication that others may actually be having a very big influence in running our Country, Ron DeSanctimonious and his failing campaign apparatus, together with the Democrat’s Radical Left “Disinformation Machine,” go wild saying that “Trump doesn’t know the name of our President, (CROOKED!) Joe Biden. He must be cognitively impaired.” No, I know both names very well, never mix them up, and know that they are destroying our Country. Also, and as reported, I just took a cognitive test as part of my Physical Exam, and ACED it. Also ACED (a perfect score!) one taken while in the White House. Biden should take one so we can determine why he wants Open Borders, No Energy Independence, A Woke Military, High Inflation, No Voter I.D., Men playing In Women’s Sports, Only Electric Cars & Trucks, A Weaponized DOJ/FBI, and so many other CRAZY things!!!
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:59 am No dinner and drinks in the $24,000?
Beverages included plus a photo with your favorite president.

Return to “US President”