Still not 'duly elected' ... anything -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Post by raison de arizona »

See, it's funny because Hillary Clinton murders people. Get it?
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Kari Lake parrots the right-wing conspiracy that Hillary has people murdered who cross her: “I was a little concerned today when I saw Hillary badmouthing me. I want you to know I’m in perfect health, my brakes in my car are in good shape, and I’m not suicidal.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Appalling.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Charlie Kirk is already freaking out over Kari Lake’s race: “Look, I’m panicking because you need 10 times more votes than you have right now. I’m telling you right now, the modeling’s not there. We are on track to lose. You can stay at home and enjoy a Katie Hobbs governorship.”
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

What modeling? How can he support that statement? First time I have wanted Kirk to be right.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

Lake is tweeting all over about every little election irregularity, laying the groundwork in case she doesn't win...
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:39 pm What modeling? How can he support that statement? First time I have wanted Kirk to be right.
Me too :faint:
raison de arizona

Not surprisingly, election day voting has been overwhelmingly Republican.
https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer/stat ... 1706890240
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer wrote: .@maricopacounty election day voting update as of 12pm.
Total Cast: ~103k

Ballot share breakdown by party:
Republican: 57%
Unaffiliated: 28%
Democratic: 14%
June bug

Post by June bug »

It’d be nice to compare that with returned mail or early voting ballots in Maricopa County. Any info on that by party or unaffiliated registration?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:43 pm Lake is tweeting all over about every little election irregularity, laying the groundwork in case she doesn't win...
That means she's afraid she's going to lose.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

June bug wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:36 pm It’d be nice to compare that with returned mail or early voting ballots in Maricopa County. Any info on that by party or unaffiliated registration?
This is early in-person and mail-in by state: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-e ... early-vote
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

RWNJs - full of sound and fury signifying nothing.
raison de arizona

June bug wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:36 pm It’d be nice to compare that with returned mail or early voting ballots in Maricopa County. Any info on that by party or unaffiliated registration?
49% Dem to 42% Rep
https://twitter.com/Jamal___James/statu ... 7477963776

It's going to come down to which way Independents predominantly swing.
June bug

Post by June bug »

New Turtle wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:42 pm
This is early in-person and mail-in by state: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-e ... early-vote
Thanks, NT. NBC has only the whole state, so it’s hard to compare with just Maricopa County, but it doesn’t look good. State overall returned ballots have only a couple percentage point lead for Dems, which wouldn’t be enough to counter the massive Republican lead on Election Day voting by Republicans. Only hope is that the Maricopa County early vote gave the Dems a much bigger lead. That seems unlikely though. Maricopa is such a big fish on the Arizona pond that you’d think the state numbers would be better for Dems if that were the case. Also, early voting numbers were very low for younger people - much higher for the older folks. Highest percentage was over 50. :cry:
June bug

Post by June bug »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:54 pm
49% Dem to 42% Rep
https://twitter.com/Jamal___James/statu ... 7477963776

It's going to come down to which way Independents predominantly swing.
Thanks for this, raison. You’re right - looks like it’s all “dependent” on the “in”dependents. :shrug:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

June bug wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:00 pm
New Turtle wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:42 pm
Thanks, NT. NBC has only the whole state, so it’s hard to compare with just Maricopa County, but it doesn’t look good. State overall returned ballots have only a couple percentage point lead for Dems, which wouldn’t be enough to counter the massive Republican lead on Election Day voting by Republicans. Only hope is that the Maricopa County early vote gave the Dems a much bigger lead. That seems unlikely though. Maricopa is such a big fish on the Arizona pond that you’d think the state numbers would be better for Dems if that were the case. Also, early voting numbers were very low for younger people - much higher for the older folks. Highest percentage was over 50. :cry:
I'm not sure. I seem to recall that overall, more than half of Arizona votes early, either by mail or in person.
If so, a few points advantage in early votes is more important than getting beat in person by a wider margin.
And I have a hard time believing that the independent votes are going to break for insanity.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Emergency hearing in progress now to extend the polling places in Maricopa to 10pm.

raison de arizona

Dennied, 7pm closing stands.
raison de arizona

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1590401873974288384
Kari Lake @KariLake wrote: Wow. We’re going to win big.
Stay tuned, Arizona!

Remaining ballots (Election Day & Early Drop-offs) are all breaking BIGLY for @KariLake. Just like we knew they would.
That's true, but are they breaking enough for her? Maybe, maybe not.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

That was election day votes for Pima County. It brought Lake within a few thousand, but didn't do much for Masters.

Sounds like there are still a lot of early vote from Monday not counted yet.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Says 100% reporting
https://results.arizona.vote/#/featured/33/0

Hobbs, Fontes and Kelly all ahead.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Lani

Post by Lani »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:46 pm Says 100% reporting
https://results.arizona.vote/#/featured/33/0

Hobbs, Fontes and Kelly all ahead.
I hope it's true, but NYT and other outlets claim that ballet counting is still continuing.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Just saw Kornacki (sp?) on MSNBC a bit ago. He says there's going to be a big dump from Maricopa County in the next couple of hours. Stay tuned...
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

In what universe are there 50,000 odd people who vote for Kari Lake but not Masters and Finchem?

That just don't make no sense to me. :confuzzled:

eta: and apparently 25,000 of them voted for Kelly and Fontes.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Kendra wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:58 pm Just saw Kornacki (sp?) on MSNBC a bit ago. He says there's going to be a big dump from Maricopa County in the next couple of hours. Stay tuned...
The Count says 6pm MST

Return to “Governors & State Elections”