trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Luke »

From that story -- either Newsweek's sources suck, or Jason Miller is a liar (along with a disgusting pig, look him up for the horrible thing he's done including drugging a stripper woman, getting her pregnant and then making her get an abortion. Funny how the GOP overlooks that.)
They also say he has ruled out trying to start a social media or digital broadcasting company—widely rumored in 2020— saying it would be too time consuming and too expensive to pull off. Even though Trump remains "intensely frustrated" with the bans on him on Facebook and Twitter, the idea of starting some sort of competing presence ''was always mostly speculation; there wasn't much to it. It's too heavy a lift," says a former senior campaign aide who requested anonymity to speak freely.

But hey DL2XIT :lol: :dance:

Icona Pop - I DON'T CARE (I Love It) (feat. Charli XCX) [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
173,269,577 views•May 6, 2012

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:55 am You're confusing the order of events, in regards of the wonderful human being that is Jason Miller.

He was married and banging the stripper on the side.
Stripper gets in the family way, Jason wants her to get an abortion.
Stripper wants the baby, maybe she's Catholic, who knows?
Jason gets her drunk, slips a Plan B in her drink.
Stripper miscarries. Problem solved!

If some of the Yahoos Jake would theoretically support had their way, he might get charged with murder for that.
A guy in Wisconsin was charged with murder for doing basically exactly that some years ago. Well, actually he was charged with abortion pursuant to Wis. Stats. 940.04, which covers those kinds of circumstances but explicitly does not apply to therapeutic abortions performed by a doctor. Same difference. Guy is in prison for a long time.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

May I just say I don't give a rat's ass what that malign python nesting in Mara Lago does, purports to do, or says he is doing.

He attempted to overthrow the government of this country by violence, and it says a lot about the media and far too many citizens that puff pieces are daily written about his future endeavors. Benedict Arnold had nothing on him.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Would not a condom just be easier? Jebus.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... t-n1261431
After President Donald Trump lost his re-election campaign, he immediately began asking his supporters for money, a plea that he insisted was necessary to bankroll his fight built on the false claim that the election was stolen through rampant fraud.

James Uptmore, like hundreds of other people, opened his wallet. Weeks later, he was among those who stormed the U.S. Capitol, federal prosecutors say.

An NBC News analysis of campaign finance filings found that in the five weeks after the election, those charged in the Capitol riot increased their political donations by about 75 percent compared to the five weeks leading up to the election. Many had made very few or no donations at all in previous years, but they began escalating their numbers of contributions as Trump was trying to overturn Joe Biden's victory.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Gregg wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:39 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:55 am . But reduced now to a geriatric golf cheat

BEST LINE IN THE WHOLE PIECE

I'm actually mad that you beat me to that. :bag:
we can share it!!!

best description ever
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:55 am You're confusing the order of events, in regards of the wonderful human being that is Jason Miller.

He was married and banging the stripper on the side.
Stripper gets in the family way, Jason wants her to get an abortion.
Stripper wants the baby, maybe she's Catholic, who knows?
Jason gets her drunk, slips a Plan B in her drink.
Stripper miscarries. Problem solved!

If some of the Yahoos Jake would theoretically support had their way, he might get charged with murder for that.
Oh, that makes it much better. Would you please ask Lt. Root Beer -- since they were just hand jobs, does that make it OK? She's my go-to on these types of matters.

He also had a kid with AJ Delgato who lives in Miami and shafted her for child support. Can't imagine why such a delightful and handsome guy needed to hire prostitutes.
Former Trump aide Jason Miller said he hired prostitutes and visited massage parlors, court documents say
Tom Porter Jul 17, 2019, 11:02 AM

Jason Miller, a Republican operative and former aide to President Donald Trump, said he had extramarital affairs, hired prostitutes, and visited massage parlors for hand jobs, court documents obtained by Mediaite say.
He was deposed as a part of a defamation lawsuit he filed against the media company Gizmodo.
In the deposition, Miller said he'd visited "Asian themed" massage parlors in several cities and hired prostitutes while he was married.
Miller accused Gizmodo of defaming him in a report on an allegation from his former girlfriend AJ Delgado that he had given a dancer at a strip club in Florida abortion drugs after impregnating her.
The story was based on a sealed court filing in a custody battle for Delgado and Miller's son.
Miller has strenuously denied the accusations and says the story was untrue.
Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
A former aide to President Donald Trump said in court documents unsealed last week that he hired prostitutes and visited "Asian themed" massage parlors for sexual services.

Jason Miller made the statements in a deposition in Washington, DC, on May 30 as part of his defamation lawsuit against the media company Gizmodo. The deposition was first reported by Mediaite on Tuesday. Miller accused Gizmodo of defaming him in a report on an allegation, made by his former girlfriend AJ Delgado last year in a sealed filing in a custody battle for their son, that he had given a dancer at a strip club in Florida abortion drugs in a smoothie after getting her pregnant. He has strenuously denied the allegation and says the story was untrue.

In the deposition, Miller said he had affairs with two campaign staffers, including Delgado, while on the campaign trail and while his wife was pregnant with their second child. He described "other indiscretions," including visiting "Asian themed" massage parlors in New York, Washington, Miami, and Virginia. When asked whether the visits were sexual, he said he'd gotten "a hand job at a massage parlor" four or five times. In the deposition, Miller said he hired a prostitute in 2015 and again in 2017, shortly after trying to reconcile with his wife. He said he last visited a massage parlor in New York "a couple of months" before his deposition testimony. Miller also said he had visited strip clubs from about 2000 to 2016 but did not have sex with strippers at them.

In a statement to Mediaite, Miller said: "I am not commenting on the lawsuit. I know I am an imperfect person and have made a number of mistakes in my life. "I love my family and have spent much of the past two years asking for forgiveness and working to prove my commitment to them and to become a better person for them. I'm extremely grateful we've been able to keep our family together. "Others I've disappointed with my actions will see a pathway toward forgiveness and some may not, but that doesn't mean I'll stop trying." Miller's attorney did not immediately respond to a request from Business Insider for further comment. Miller, a senior communications adviser to the Trump campaign, was named White House communications director when Trump was waiting to take office in late 2016. He withdrew from the position before Trump's inauguration, following allegations of an affair.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-a ... tes-2019-7
Ex-Trump Aide Accuses Jason Miller's Attorney of Sending Her Sexist Emails
BY DANIEL VILLARREAL ON 9/11/20 AT 11:43 PM EDT

In a series of tweets posted Friday evening, A.J. Delgado, a former senior adviser and aide to Republican President Donald Trump, accused Jason Miller, an adviser to the Trump campaign, and his lawyer of sending her and her lawyer sexist emails. Delgado was hired by the Trump campaign in August 2016, began her affair with Miller the following October and became impregnated by Miller the following month. Delgado alleges that Miller had initially informed her that he had separated from his wife. However, Miller hadn't and was, in fact, expecting a child with her when Delgado realized she herself was pregnant with Miller's child.

Last December, Delgado filed a lawsuit against the Trump campaign for pregnancy discrimination, further, alleging that during her pregnancy, Miller told her that she couldn't be seen "waddling around the White House pregnant." She also claimed that then-Trump press secretary Sean Spicer told her the White House is "no place for a new mom." Delgado further alleged that she had reached a confidential settlement with the Trump campaign for an undisclosed sum via arbitration on May 2017, but that the campaign went back on the agreed settlement. Miller resigned from Trump's transition team in December 2016 even though he had reportedly been under consideration to become the White House communications director. He was re-hired by the Trump reelection campaign in June. He is currently in an ongoing custody battle with Delgado.

On Friday, Delgado announced that she would tweet out one email a day illustrating sexism from Miller and his lawyer, Sandy T. Fox. Delgado began with a response allegedly sent by Fox around January 3, 2020, after Delgado notified Miller that she would need a "continued deposition" from him. "When I politely inquired about scheduling Miller's deposition," Delgado wrote in her tweets, "This was the response I received:"

"While I understand that you are still infatuated with Mr. Miller this does not entitle you to multiple depositions nor will my client appear for multiple depositions," Delgado claims Fox wrote back.
https://www.newsweek.com/ex-trump-aide- ... ls-1531466

Probably got him a friggin raise with DL2XIT.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I actually hope he does keep saying he might run and hampers all others getting in and raising funds then says

nope it's too much work

leaving cruz hawley and the other pukes scrambling
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:cantlook:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Maybe this guy will be available
Attachments
Penguin.jpg
Penguin.jpg (51.9 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
Hic sunt dracones
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

:lol: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Dumped By Twitter, Trump Looks To Build Or Buy His Way Back Onto Social Media

Almost immediately after Twitter and Facebook banned President Trump in January, Trump began to look for a way to get back onto social media.

One possible route: through Gab, a social network popular among conservatives. Trump had never been active on the site, but when his team thought about joining it in January, representatives of Jared Kushner, the president’s senior advisor and son-in-law, asked for equity in the company in exchange for Trump’s presence and voice on the platform, says Gab founder Andrew Torba. The offer was made over a telephone call, and Torba declined it: “The second it was brought up, it was, ‘No, I’m not entertaining that.’”

The former president is eager to return to social media, one of his most effective tools for building his political career and maintaining his base of support. But he’s being forced to go outside the mainstream platforms after the January 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol prompted Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and many others to expel him—pushing Trump toward niche sites like Gab. And the request for equity in Gab doesn’t seem to be the first time such an idea has circulated: Brad Parscale, then Trump’s campaign manager, tried to arrange a deal for equity in Parler in 2020 in exchange for Trump making the conservative social media app his primary outlet, according to BuzzFeed.
:snippity:

The encounters with Gab and Parler show that Trump is facing resistance even among sites that share his politics. “It could not be more clear or well-documented how difficult it is to work with him,’’ says Cooper Teboe, a Democratic fundraising strategist in Silicon Valley. “I don’t think any entrepreneur, regardless of political orientation, wants to partner with someone who will take 49% control of their company on certain terms and conditions and then decide a month later he wants new terms and conditions.’’

As with all things Trump, the details around a purchase would almost certainly be fungible—whether he’d own it all or own it with other investors, whether he’d pay cash for it or take on debt.

Parler and Gab would be the most obvious targets for the simple fact that they’re the biggest of their kind. (Parler had a little more than 10 million users before its shutdown, Gab reportedly around 3 million, numbers that nonetheless pale in comparison to the hundreds of millions on Twitter and Facebook.) But with negotiations having failed once with each, the president must now either rekindle talks with Parler or Gab or find a smaller home to buy. For his part, Torba, the Gab founder, is adamant he wouldn’t go back to the bargaining table. “Gab’s not for sale,” he says. “There’s no amount that would get me to sell. Zero.”

So, Trump wanted part ownership in a social network with only 3 million members? That's a tiny audience. More would join if Trump was on the site, but Gab would be shut out sooooo quickly once Trump got going on the site.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Trump aide concealed work for PR firm and misled court to dodge child support”
“Jason Miller signed secret deal to stay with DC-based Teneo after ‘resigning’ and then appeared to misrepresent employment status”:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... al-pr-firm

ETA.
‘Mr Trump’s team has been dismissive of Mr Swalwell’s lawsuit. Jason Miller, a spokesperson for the former president, told Reuters the congressman “is a low-life with no credibility”.’
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Being called a "low-life" by a piece of human garbage like Jason Miller is a badge of honor. I'm not Swalwell's biggest fan (short version: too much style, not enough substance), but he should be proud of that.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

LM K wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:37 am So, Trump wanted part ownership in a social network with only 3 million members? That's a tiny audience. More would join if Trump was on the site, but Gab would be shut out sooooo quickly once Trump got going on the site.

I'm sure that Trump thinks that his "brand" is so valuable that anyone would jump at the chance to be affiliated with it, and that his presence on Gab would draw tens of millions of new members almost immediately.

Notice, too, that the article didn't say Trump wanted to invest in Gab. He wanted Gab to GIVE him an equity stake in return for the privilege of basking in the glory associated with all things Trump. He would probably also demand that it be renamed to something that includes his name.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

noblepa wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:28 am
LM K wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:37 am So, Trump wanted part ownership in a social network with only 3 million members? That's a tiny audience. More would join if Trump was on the site, but Gab would be shut out sooooo quickly once Trump got going on the site.

I'm sure that Trump thinks that his "brand" is so valuable that anyone would jump at the chance to be affiliated with it, and that his presence on Gab would draw tens of millions of new members almost immediately.

Notice, too, that the article didn't say Trump wanted to invest in Gab. He wanted Gab to GIVE him an equity stake in return for the privilege of basking in the glory associated with all things Trump. He would probably also demand that it be renamed to something that includes his name.
Don't forget to include Ivanka's "consulting fees".
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

:rotflmao:

Trump in talks with upstart apps about new social network
Donald Trump has been in talks with no-name app vendors as he contemplates partnering with an existing platform to create his own social media network, according to sources familiar with the private discussions.

Driving the news: Among the social networking apps the former president and his digital adviser Dan Scavino have homed in on is a relatively unknown platform called FreeSpace, these sources told Axios.

It's unclear how this business relationship would work. Trump is famously averse to putting his own money into companies, preferring to license his name and use other people's money to fund his ventures.

It's also by no means a done deal. A source briefed on the situation said Trump had not made a final decision on the social network. "It could be any of several companies, with more meetings this week," the source said.
Between the lines: It seems surprising that "FreeSpace" caught Trump's attention. It employs touchy-feely positivity language that's the polar opposite of the incendiary and divisive social media persona he cultivated before he was banned from Twitter and Facebook following the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.

"FreeSpace" bills itself as being "backed by science to positively reinforce good habits & make the world a better place."

It talks about "FINDING COMMON VALUES and highlighting them, so people become 'addicted' to doing good. FreeSpace encourages the public to share the daily actions & content they believe will add value to their lives and model healthy habits for others to duplicate."

By the numbers: FreeSpace is relatively new and doesn't seem to have many users, so far. The app launched in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store on Feb. 1.

So far, its only had about 20,000 downloads across both stores since launch, per AppTopia.
The person leading the "Leaderboard" ranking on the app is Mike Magolnick, a digital entrepreneur who claims to work in strategy for FreeSpace and SkyLab.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Delusional Trump Makes Bizarre 'Hugging And Kissing' Claim About Capitol Riot”
“The former US president dismissed the January 6 violence and complained that his supporters were being "persecuted" over it.”

“It was zero threat, right from the start... Some of them went in, and they are hugging and kissing the police and the guards... a lot of the people were waved in, and then they walked in and they walked out"

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-ri ... 93e057266d
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:26 am “It was zero threat, right from the start... Some of them went in, and they are hugging and kissing the police and the guards... a lot of the people were waved in, and then they walked in and they walked out"

How does a police officer die from hugs and kisses? :?
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

neonzx wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:32 am
Uninformed wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:26 am “It was zero threat, right from the start... Some of them went in, and they are hugging and kissing the police and the guards... a lot of the people were waved in, and then they walked in and they walked out"

How does a police officer die from hugs and kisses? :?
Of all the police officers I've known in my life, there's not a single one who would let a stranger approach and hug them. Not one.
filly

Post by filly »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:26 am “Delusional Trump Makes Bizarre 'Hugging And Kissing' Claim About Capitol Riot”
“The former US president dismissed the January 6 violence and complained that his supporters were being "persecuted" over it.”

“It was zero threat, right from the start... Some of them went in, and they are hugging and kissing the police and the guards... a lot of the people were waved in, and then they walked in and they walked out"

"Bizarre" doesn't even begin to describe those statements.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:28 am Of all the police officers I've known in my life, there's not a single one who would let a stranger approach and hug them. Not one.
There are two (2) on the FMPD force that I can hug, but NOT while ON DUTY. Even though we're friends, I respect their job when on the clock.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I just get the biggest kick out of Trump using his over the top, gigantic letterhead to put out little tweets. The optics are so bizarre. It's like using a big brass band to introduce a kazoo.

Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: Off with her head! Sez the Gateway House of Boys (and Pundits)
Laura Ingraham Cuts Off President Trump – Discounts Democrat Election Crimes – Shames President for Not Having a Better Legal Strategy – For Cases Supreme Court Wouldn’t Hear
By Joe Hoft Published March 26, 2021 at 5:00pm

Laura Ingraham occasionally caught way off base – last night was one of those nights. Laura is personable, witty, attractive, and intelligent. She has good connections and has been in the Washington swamp for a long time. Laura is conservative and has her own highly successful show on FOX News. But she will never be number one. We saw glimpses of greatness at various times. She was excellent early on in the coronavirus crisis when she was able to cut through the garbage and dig at the truth. She understood earlier than others that the China coronavirus was not as bad as was being paraded on other cable news networks.

But at other times, Laura is lost. She gave up on President Trump as soon as the 2020 election was stolen by the Biden gang. She either didn’t have the courage to stand up to FOX executives or she didn’t have the wits to see what was happening. But within hours Laura was already moving on with the corrupt Biden gang. Because of this, her viewership is half what it was. In her interview with the President last night, she rudely cut off the President of the United States when he tried to share the facts about the 2020 election being stolen.

President Trump shared the following:

And what they did was absolutely disgraceful and if you look at the numbers, the numbers were vastly in favor of us in the Presidential election. It was disgraceful that they were able to get away with it and the Supreme Court didn’t have the courage to do what they had to do.

To which Laura rudely interrupts and says:

Yeah, well speaking as a, speaking as a lawyer, we’re not going to relitigate the past tonight. But speaking as a lawyer I think that going forward, I think any candidate running for office has to have a heck of a legal strategy in place before, like long before the election takes place.

That was it. What an absolute outrage. Ingraham sides with FOX News executives. She blames the President for the Democrats stealing the election. She ignores and shuts down the President. She claims a better legal strategy will prevent massive Democrat fraud – when the courts refuse to hear the President’s cases? What garbage and how terribly rude.

“The Supreme Court didn’t have the courage to do what they had to do” — Laura Ingraham lets Trump push the big lie with impunity pic.twitter.com/AxwwHTQLlr
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) March 26, 2021

Laura Ingraham struck out again.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ldnt-hear/

But hey, it's NOT a cult!

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”