trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy, defamer, and rapist)

Post by Foggy »

:fivestar:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
June bug

Post by June bug »

Lovely photo, Bill. :bighug:
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:14 am
bill_g wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:10 am Jackson Pollock?

No. Trump Heinz.
Off Topic
Very nice avatar this morning.
bil_g 154.jpeg
bil_g 154.jpeg (9.31 KiB) Viewed 8145 times
bill_g wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:33 amTY. I found it on her phone. It's from 2019 back when she was still feeling pretty good and we could go out.[/offtopic]
Wonderful photo. :bighug:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

No. Trump Heinz.
Even though the Heinz family no longer owns the company, someone should start a rumor that through his wife, John Kerry will get a portion of any Trump Heinz artwork. Just to see what happens. :lol:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

You guys are great. I appreciate all the love. I really do. Thank you.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:15 am

No. Trump Heinz.
Even though the Heinz family no longer owns the company, someone should start a rumor that through his wife, John Kerry will get a portion of any Trump Heinz artwork. Just to see what happens. :lol:
I'm not opposed to the idea. Along those lines, it being Christmas time and all, I think we should offer some easy DIY Trump decoration tips. For example:

Clamp a catsup bottle in a cordless drill, pop the lid, pull the trigger, and hold on tight.

Line up filled plastic bottles like pins against a wall, and give them your best shot with a bowling ball.

A totally avant garde idea - freeze catsup in ice cube trays with nail in each one. Hammer the cubes to a blank wall and let their random melting represent your general ennui and dissatisfaction with American Society.

Take a picture of your creation, and post it on Stunt Social.

I'm open to other ideas as well.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

A big pot of ketchup on the stove on high will result in "blood" spatter to rival the goriest crime scene.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

tfg doesn't seem to grok that he's already lost the case.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Trump says all businesses in NY will leave the state if he loses his case.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

bill_g wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:17 am
Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:15 am

No. Trump Heinz.
I'm not opposed to the idea. Along those lines, it being Christmas time and all, I think we should offer some easy DIY Trump decoration tips. For example:

Clamp a catsup bottle in a cordless drill, pop the lid, pull the trigger, and hold on tight.

Line up filled plastic bottles like pins against a wall, and give them your best shot with a bowling ball.

A totally avant garde idea - freeze catsup in ice cube trays with nail in each one. Hammer the cubes to a blank wall and let their random melting represent your general ennui and dissatisfaction with American Society.

Take a picture of your creation, and post it on Stunt Social.

I'm open to other ideas as well.
For the 2A crowd: A huge white canvas, in front of which you have lots of bottles of catsup. From 30 ft away, you get to shoot at the catsup bottles, spraying the canvas with both catsup and bullet holes (or shell holes if you're using a shotgun).
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
raison de arizona

On the gag order being (mostly) upheld.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:47 pm On the gag order being (mostly) upheld.

IMG_6580.png
people can speak violently and viciously against me, but I am not allowed to repond

When has any court personnel or lawyer involved in this case spoken in such a manner? Nobody has prohibited you from replying to other people ... :blackeye:
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:57 pm tfg doesn't seem to grok that he's already lost the case.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Trump says all businesses in NY will leave the state if he loses his case.
TFG is so used to the delay-appeal-delay-more-appeal-yet-more-delay strategy that to him, it ain't over until the last SCOTUS ruling-or-rejection.

Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:44 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:47 pm On the gag order being (mostly) upheld.

IMG_6580.png
people can speak violently and viciously against me, but I am not allowed to repond

When has any court personnel or lawyer involved in this case spoken in such a manner? Nobody has prohibited you from replying to other people ... :blackeye:
Remember the double standard: He can call for police to 'not be so gentle' with protestors, maybe knock them around a bit, and that is not approving of violence; but if someone dares to say "I hope you rot in jail," that's both vicious and violent.

raison de arizona

On the fraud case.
► Show Spoiler
On confusing Obama with Biden.
► Show Spoiler
On the Republican debate.
► Show Spoiler
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Rolodex wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:00 pm
For the 2A crowd: A huge white canvas, in front of which you have lots of bottles of catsup. From 30 ft away, you get to shoot at the catsup bottles, spraying the canvas with both catsup and bullet holes (or shell holes if you're using a shotgun).
Great idea.

Take a hint from Religious Swag makers - claim the Holy One touched this sacred shroud. Cut it into thousands of bits, and sell each one for $10 ea.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Locker room talk is a good excuse in their teens and 20s. Not when one was supposed to have graduated into adulthood by their post 50s.

“A general, who’s a fantastic general, actually said to me, ‘Sir, I’ve been on the battlefield. Men have gone down on my left and on my right. I stood on hills where soldiers were killed. But I believe the bravest thing I’ve ever seen was the night you went on to that stage with Hillary Clinton, after what happened. And then that woman asked you the first question about it.’ And I said, locker room talk! It’s locker talk! What the hell?! Locker room talk!” – Trump, with yet another fake “Sir” story, last night at the New York Young Republicans Club gala. And it was Anderson Cooper who asked him about the pussy tape that night, not a woman.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

neonzx wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:12 pm Locker room talk is a good excuse in their teens and 20s. Not when one was supposed to have graduated into adulthood by their post 50s.

“A general, who’s a fantastic general, actually said to me, ‘Sir, I’ve been on the battlefield. Men have gone down on my left and on my right. I stood on hills where soldiers were killed. But I believe the bravest thing I’ve ever seen was the night you went on to that stage with Hillary Clinton, after what happened. And then that woman asked you the first question about it.’ And I said, locker room talk! It’s locker talk! What the hell?! Locker room talk!” – Trump, with yet another fake “Sir” story, last night at the New York Young Republicans Club gala. And it was Anderson Cooper who asked him about the pussy tape that night, not a woman.
How can people not tell that this is complete BS? And even if it were true, that "general" is FoS and devalues actual bravery. As does Donnie Depends vomiting that spew.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Resume18 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:39 pm
:snippity: (examples of extra insane words from TFG)

How can people not tell that this is complete BS? And even if it were true, that "general" is FoS and devalues actual bravery. As does Donnie Depends vomiting that spew.
I ponder this every damn day.

My currents thought: The really stupid people believe it because they are really stupid; the people who are either broken or innately abusive care only about how much his idiot words will drive the libs crazy (they want to be TFG and live vicariously through him); and of course, the grifter class, who see alignment as a way to personal advancement.

Yes/No?
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

p0rtia wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:48 pm

My currents thought: The really stupid people believe it because they are really stupid; the people who are either broken or innately abusive care only about how much his idiot words will drive the libs crazy (they want to be TFG and live vicariously through him); and of course, the grifter class, who see alignment as a way to personal advancement.

Yes/No?
Yes, you're correct; what is troublesome is that there are so many.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

p0rtia wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:48 pm

Yes/No?
Unbelievable. Is it possible to believe that any serving military person or veteran reads or sees this without gagging and throwing up? My son is a veteran who hates Trump and so do all of his buddies. I assume there are many more.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Imagine being a soldier who almost died or saw his buddies die on the battlefield and then hear that their sacrifice was nothing compared to Trump defending his sexual assault comments.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:45 am On the fraud case.
► Show Spoiler
On confusing Obama with Biden.
► Show Spoiler
On the Republican debate.
► Show Spoiler
Look, I'm just gonna say it. The older we all get, and the more of these rants I read, the more the Biden-TFG political face-off reminds me of Kirk-Trelane Duel in 'The Squire of Gothos'. I expect Biden to slap him silly repeatedly and 45 to start going off and shouting ""I was winning! I would have won… honest!"

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

oh look he's back with more trading cards/scams
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

So did he attend the Mike Lindell school of marketing?

I am super excited to spend $99 on this.
raison de arizona

A piece of the suit? Weird.
IMG_6613.png
IMG_6613.png (490.12 KiB) Viewed 6979 times
On testifying, or rather the lack thereof.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”