I knew you would all enjoy that.

Whatever4

Re: The Post and Email

Post by Whatever4 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:12 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:57 pm
Whatever4 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:29 pm
Hey, that was fun! It’s been so long since I’ve played on a Birthers thread. But — what a morass of deplorables.
Givemeliberty also appeared!

"For research," I started poking various commenters, to gauge their reactions. Pointless comments-section wars being what they are, the commenters just state beliefs as facts, i.e., "Obama's birth certificate is a fraud." When pressed for evidence, it devolve to insults and bans.

To state the obvious: no one has open mind. But it was kind of interesting to see how the birther memes evolve. For example, did you know that Tim Adams was the head of Hawaii's records, and is now a professor?
Plus I didn’t know there was an Obama Dead Pool, too.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:07 pm

P&E comments:
Philo Vance wrote:The Washington Post also had an article. This was part of the article:
WaPo wrote:Arpaio pushed the theory that someone copied and pasted Obama’s information onto the birth certificate of a woman born in Hawaii.
Rondeau wrote:Then WaPo didn’t get it right, either. They have it backwards!
A woman pasted her information into Obama's birth certificate? :think:

And, of course:
Gary Wilmott wrote:So nice not having to deal with the Obots in these comment sections.
The folds of Rondeau's skirt are so comforting, like a blankie.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:37 pm

So much fabulous content but with https://www.thepostemail.com/ banning and taking a Communist attitude, look how pathetic the comments are even on the biggest topic of all, birthing. There are five people that love the new policy :lol: That's how it was when it was behind the paywall. Any bets on how long before she caves? Couple weeks with no comments is my guess.

No Comments.JPG

Alexa 1/12/18 9pm Stats. Let's see how Rharon does with no Obots. #BoycottCommentingOnPostEmail :lol:

PE Popularity.JPG

Pathetic the engagement is less then three minutes, Rharon writes 10,000 word stories, nobody's reading them. :thumbs:

PE Engagement.JPG

College educated at work? Now that definitely sounds like Obots. Almost all birthers are retired (or unemployable).

Visitors.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:38 pm

And Rharon, compared to your bounces and short engagement here's Fogbow :taunt:

Fogbow Enggement.JPG

Fogbow Popularity.JPG

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/thefogbow.com

Fear the Fogbow. :smoking:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:35 am

I bet half the hits on P&E are Obots.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:13 am

P&E comment:
Gary Wilmott" wrote:There is no effort made now to verify stories if the message is one that they do not agree with or wish to avoid. The pundits and so-called journalists are not interested in independence but would rather promote self-interest at the expense of the truth and accuracy in reporting. There is no open-mindedness or intellectual curiosity to dig deeper. No public discussion is allowed. Guests are routinely cut-off, ridiculed and insulted if their message/story is one that the establishment media is dead set against.

Thank goodness we have Sharon Rondeau here at The Post Email who always presents an objective, fair and thoughtful story or analysis based on the facts.
:swoon:

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:43 am

If truth be know, one of ones particular guilty pleasures from this site, as a microcosm of the Birther Multiverse, is the prestidigitation of mathematics that abounds there, "P-Maths".

As I am certain m'learned colleagues of The FogBow are aware, P-Maths is a particularly intriguing and rarefied field where mathematical proofs have a particular, nay special rigour. It's characteristics include hand waving, imaginary numbers, willful thinking, innumeracy and numerology with the merest soupcon of gratuitous ignorance.

In this field, the Observer Effect is writ large and dovetails elegantly with the superset of the Hawthorne Effect as well as Heisenberg's indeterminacy principle.

The elegance is such that, much like Trumplethinskins alleged net worth, the numbers become indeterminate and probabilistic in nature, capable of alteration and interpretation by the mere act of will itself. A veritable breeding swarm of grandiose figures and counts orchestrated and controlled by the fractured and fractious minds (I use the word in its loosest sense) of the Birfoon Collective.

As general examples we have the various Birth-A-Thons and Birth-A-Paloozas where attendee numbers in plain simplistic arithmetic expression vary between 1 and 10 but via the Power of Grayskull P-Maths the actual number is frequently larger than the capacity of the physical locus of the event.

One can but assume that some form of inter-dimensional interleaving occurs where simultaneously the masses of participants are both there and not there and the act of Birther non observation solidifies the numbers. This could also explain why, when FogBow operatives are in the vicinity their observation and will collapses the Birther meta attendee's to a ground state of insignificance.

A current example might include Mr Jeffrey Harrison and his ability to skry out via divination and P-Maths a far more accurate and Birther appropriate set of numbers around The Great Usurper, to-whit, Executive Orders.

Food for thought: Obama did some 923 Executive Orders. From FDR to Bush II some
118 Executive Orders were signed.

Foolish child that I am, I held the plainly mistaken, olde-school Weltanschauung that the number of EO's recorded and alluded to via such organs of state as the National Archives were definitive. Of course, as such, the numbers then would be ........

Obama EO's total 276 with an average of 34.6 per annum, placing him 4th from bottom, between 32 and 44
The total number of EO's between 32 and 43 = 7,695, even dropping FDR the numbers still total 3,967 EO's

However via the awe inspiring, nay paradigm shattering puissant control of P-Maths we now have our blinkers lifted, roseate coloured glasses shattered and Liberal naysaying knavish nabobery nullified. Truly the numbers cannot lie......we are doomed, I tells ya....doomed !!!!!!!

Unfortunately for the Birfoon Collective, it appears that their use and utilisation of the terrifying power of P-Maths is bounded by the greater Uncertainty Principle that "Wherever 2 or 3 Birther discuss a theory at a minimum 5-6 theories will abound with an asymptotic curve such that rapidly the number of theories expand to infinity causing an informational singularity converting all content to irrational numbers with much screaming of HERETIC....SPLITTER....LIEBERAL" (see OUROBOROUS and CRONOS inst.)

I now return you to your regular scheduled programs..... :twisted: :towel:

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:14 am

:think: That doesn't add up. :nope:

Image Image Image Image Image

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:59 am

:rotflmao:

Paging Foggy.. paging Foggy...

We need to award the Icon'ic Golden Feather with Glittery Stars to this author of educated verse :daydream:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:00 am

Estiveo wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:14 am
Did some digits of Pi get dropped on the way :?:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:18 am

RTH10260 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:59 am
:rotflmao:

Paging Foggy.. paging Foggy...

We need to award the Icon'ic Golden Feather with Glittery Stars to this author of educated verse :daydream:
Here is a mere symbolic gesture until the Foggy grants the real thing. Congratulations, Mr. Brolin!
award-clipart-ribbon_gold_w_florish.jpg

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 am

Estiveo wrote:
Have you not figured out who Mr Brolin is? He's related to Squeeky Fromm.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:00 am

I was pondering that very thing a few days ago.

Image Image Image Image Image

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:30 am

Herr Friegen

Not just a calumny but also a very hurtful statement indeed.

I would be cut to the very depths of my heart and soul....if I still had one, either or both...... :crying:

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:48 am

Oh, and in late breaking news, it appears the loathsome. sclerotic and execrable lesion on the fundament of humanity, Mr Toad himself, Jerome "The Gnome" Corsi will be performing a double act with Michael "Not actually a detective" Zullo this very day

As a double act, less "Butch and Sundance" and more "Goldfinger and Oddjob" with a hint of the disconnect from reality of "Cheech and Chong"

Surely that amount of bile, blubber and bull would best be categorised as weaponised and bear an "unfit for human consumption" label..?

https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/01/15 ... ike-zullo/

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:01 pm

Mr Brolin wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:30 am
Herr Friegen

Not just a calumny but also a very hurtful statement indeed.

I would be cut to the very depths of my heart and soul....if I still had one, either or both...... :crying:
Please. Your posts could only be written by a long time contributor to these parts. You don't just pop up out of nowhere and write this stuff.

And I note that you don't deny it, either.

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:38 pm

I believe the apposite phrase is "Assumes facts not in evidence".

However to, one trusts, place your mind at ease.

I formally attest and affirm, hand on heart, honest injun that I am not, never have been, nor have I ever identified, posted, logged, generated content, passed off as or in any manner assumed the name, title or identity or identified myself as the individual named or otherwise identified as Squeeky Fromm or any variations of the name or identity thereof.

Sufficient one trusts, although of course I am sure the legally incisive and razor sharp intellect of BitterBattyBenighted-dezillion would find gaps sufficient to drive several ninja frogmen through.

One wonders of whom I shall be misidentified next...Jim Robinson, Terry Lakin, Lawrence Sellin, Miki Booth, reasonably certain it is unlikely to be the appalling and awful Orly... :sick:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:46 pm

1. I don't believe you.

2. You previously posted here as Daddio in 2013.

3. I know your real name. I'm not telling anyone.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:02 pm

Prose style don't lie. It takes from your mind its form and pressure.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:10 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:02 pm
Prose style don't lie. It takes from your mind its form and pressure.
Two unique and obvious styles:

Charles Edward Lincoln, III/I Love Bowling

and

P*******/Daddio/Squeeky Fromm

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:54 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 am
Estiveo wrote:
Have you not figured out who Mr Brolin is? He's related to Squeeky Fromm.
I was wondering about that very thing.

-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:13 am

Alas no, not Parsifal, not CEL III, not Daddio (absolutely no idea who that is)

Since the guessing game appears to be generating interest, to what end , one remains unsure, a clue or two or possibly more "c'est pour brouiller les pistes", who knows...?

One has been actively skewering Birthers since at least June 2009, of sufficient irritation that the (presumed) late and unlamented 'John Charlton' of P+E attempted and failed miserably at 'outing' one.

One has witnessed, laughed in the face, made mock of and been verbally abused by Orly Taitz. Others were in attendance, a public event, this is not some torrid 'bowling ball' expose or legal pleading.

One was an active and possibly rather verbally vicious anti Birther in the Great Birther War of the Northern Front that, it seems, was a component in shuttering the old GretaWire site

At one point, at the height of the Birther Wars I was averaging 6.5 individual threats per week of assault, death, maim and mutilation etc....happy days....8-)

At some point during the Great War, one has met, broken bread and drank wine in a non confrontational social context with an indeterminate number of this sites posters.

One, some, many, all or none of these statements may be factual. It reminds me of a God awful corporate retreat one may (or may not have attended) where one of the benighted Human Recycling folks thought a great ice breaker was for everyone to write down 3 items about themselves, 2 accurate, 1 inaccurate and we had to guess the individuals identity. About as functionally useful as nipples on a man.

realist

Post by realist » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:20 am

First, I have no idea why anyone cares "who" Mr. Brolin is nor whether he is a former member under a different name. Seems wholly irrelevant to me. And as in the past the "usual suspect" starts this nonsense.
 ! Message from: realist
Second, he is a member, and has broken no rules, to my knowledge, so don't go breaking the rules yourselves.
Funnily enough, IIRC, when his posts were copied/pasted here from the P&E, he was great. Now that he's posting here, not so much. Total BS IMO.

Thank you in advance.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:10 am

A swift cross post re: the P+E advertised Corsi -Zullo onanistic Mike Volin webcast

http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 86#p949386

I will admit to lacking sufficient intestinal fortitude to listen all the way through, managed all of Mr Toad but fell at the 15 minute hurdle with The Keystone Klod

One sentence precis... Buy my stuff,, We're gonna get you any day now, Deep State is the new Benghazi, Trump is a cunning god, we're gonna take Obama down and logical and narrative consistency is for the weak.

Return to “Miscellaneous”