Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

boots

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by boots » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:25 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:52 am
Pretend judge Anna is at it again. In this recent post, pretend judge Anna is railing against the US military, which she accuses of being an occupying force oppressing the country since the Civil War.

The article itself isn't the punch line. The punch line is that only a few months ago, pretend judge Anna was constantly writing letters to the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, as the last honest man standing in the US, to save us all from Obama, Congress, the courts and whatever other evil forces were denying us the right to drive without a license. But now these very same guys are evil incarnate.

Consistency is obviously a boring detail when you're a poot.
I guess maybe they refused to execute on her gazillion dollar (fiat money) lien then. :confused:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:33 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:52 am
The punch line is that only a few months ago, pretend judge Anna was constantly writing letters to the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, as the last honest man standing in the US, to save us all from Obama, Congress, the courts and whatever other evil forces were denying us the right to drive without a license. But now these very same guys are evil incarnate.
Also, isn't her husband the king, or something? You'd think for all their mighty self-assigned powers, they have some actual authority. It's almost as if all their paperwork they file has no real effect.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:59 am

Has she ever been arrested? I don’t seem to find anything in her, but considering her name(s) is as long as my arm, I may not be looking under the correct name.

It appears that she is under investigation by the IRS? But I can’t seem to locate anything for that either. Or that is what she puts out for her followers.

She seems to be quite proud of the fact she hasn’t paid taxes in years. Either tax evasion or she makes so little income, she doesn’t need to file?

Interesting, the April LaJune thinks the sun rises and sets on Fake Judge Anna’s every word, and that’s what April is preaching on her YouTube channel.

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:50 pm

nancydrew wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:59 am
Has she ever been arrested? I don’t seem to find anything in her, but considering her name(s) is as long as my arm, I may not be looking under the correct name.

It appears that she is under investigation by the IRS? But I can’t seem to locate anything for that either. Or that is what she puts out for her followers.

She seems to be quite proud of the fact she hasn’t paid taxes in years. Either tax evasion or she makes so little income, she doesn’t need to file?

Interesting, the April LaJune thinks the sun rises and sets on Fake Judge Anna’s every word, and that’s what April is preaching on her YouTube channel.
She also goes under "Anna Reizinger" IIRC. Not sure which is on her birth certificate.

I don't think she's been arrested. In fact, until she filed that bizarre UCC-1 claiming to own a bunch of technology patents and trademarks that are owned by various banks and other entities, she published documents but never attempted to file them with actual courts or with any governmental recording office. That had the nice (and probably intentional) side-effect of keeping her on the correct side of the line... I could find no evidence that the $279 trillion lien against the ABA that was posted to the web in late 2015 was actually filed with a court or a recorder. They just put it up on a couple web sites and claimed that it was "perfected" later and thus had legal validity.

And I think that she's claiming that she (the flesh-and-blood person) hasn't paid taxes even though her "straw man" whose name is in all caps clearly has been all this time, else the IRS wouldn't have taken her to court over the deficiency.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:10 pm

I don't know that Judge Anna has ever broken the law. She doesn't convene any pseudo court proceedings that I know of. As JPC said, she doesn't really file any of her nonsense paperwork. Most of her activities fall under freedom of speech.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn she's under IRS investigation. But those take years. Unless she's done something really stupid - like submit a zero return, or false documents to get a huge refund - she's probably not worth the bother.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:49 pm

As I recall, Anna has a long track record of crazy going back I believe prior to the birth of her son and a fight she had over the registering of his birth. There was a long posting about it and what followed that I have since lost. I think she has been smoking the sovcit whoopie weed for quite some time.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:44 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:49 pm
As I recall, Anna has a long track record of crazy going back I believe prior to the birth of her son and a fight she had over the registering of his birth. There was a long posting about it and what followed that I have since lost. I think she has been smoking the sovcit whoopie weed for quite some time.
Oh so she’s not so crazy, that she knows enough to stay on the right side of the courts and LE. Sorta like Triple Moor, he was a security guard for a pretty large company until he retired. He stays on this side of the law as well, otherwise he’d wouldn’t be able to pass background checks. What he does in his spare time (attempting to pay debts using ACH, no one has to be wiser to, as he doesn’t “share” everything like some of the other gurus. He likes to advocate he’s a Moor, but I know he filed for a marriage license, and he has both drivers license and registration. Not that he broadcasts those things as they don’t fit with the narrative.
But back to Crazy Judge Anna, how convenient for her, if she was charged with anything, she could dismiss all her charges! Just a fringe benefit of being a self appointed judge. Lol

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:44 am

SPLC: Interview with a sovereign: Judge Anna’s world
On an unseasonably warm and clear afternoon in Anchorage, Alaska, in early December, Anna Maria Riezinger, aka Anna von Reitz, a self-proclaimed judge and internet guru in the anti-government extremist sovereign citizen movement, concludes a three-hour interview in a suburban home with a complex series of prescriptions for the visiting Hatewatch reporter.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... %99s-world

boots

Post by boots » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:12 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:44 am
SPLC: Interview with a sovereign: Judge Anna’s world
On an unseasonably warm and clear afternoon in Anchorage, Alaska, in early December, Anna Maria Riezinger, aka Anna von Reitz, a self-proclaimed judge and internet guru in the anti-government extremist sovereign citizen movement, concludes a three-hour interview in a suburban home with a complex series of prescriptions for the visiting Hatewatch reporter.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... %99s-world
Holy crap, if ever there were a cure for insomnia and sanity, all in one.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Anna wants to color code judges.
Color Code the Judges

I have served as a "Justice" for the Alaska State Superior Court and as a "Judge" for the Postal District Court, so I have some basis in practical knowledge of what courts are and what the jurisdictions are and how things are supposed to work----and don't.

Technically, all land jurisdiction judges are called "Justices" as in "Justice of the Peace" and as "Supreme Court Justice".

All sea jurisdiction judges are called "Judge" or "Magistrate".

In the weird world of privatized corporate government the judicial system is as messed up as any other, and it rapidly gets difficult to tell who is acting in what capacity and in what jurisdiction. There is also a nasty practice of overlapping and deliberately operating multiple jurisdictions at once in the same courtroom that needs to stop.

So how about this suggestion?

Require the justices to wear green robes --- dark green for the Postal District Court serving the international land jurisdiction, and medium green for the County and State Superior and Supreme Courts. Green adequately symbolizes the land jurisdiction, so that courts set aside to serve the living people can be readily and surely identified and operated without any questions.

Require the judges to wear blue robes --- dark blue with gold braid for martial courts, dark blue without braid for Admiralty courts, and light blue for Maritime court officials. The gold braid is an adequate symbol of military authority and the dark blue and light blue both adequately symbolize sea/water jurisdictions.

Adopting such conventions would put an end to confusion and provide an explicit external sign of the jurisdiction and nature of the court. It will also prevent judges from usurping into or pretending to serve other jurisdictions, so that people can instantly identify the presumptions under which they are being addressed

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:11 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:09 pm
Color Code the Judges
:snippity:
Require the judges to wear blue robes --- dark blue with gold braid for martial courts, dark blue without braid for Admiralty courts, and light blue for Maritime court officials. The gold braid is an adequate symbol of military authority and the dark blue and light blue both adequately symbolize sea/water jurisdictions.
But I thought they already made it clear, with the presence/absence of fringe on the flag whether you were in an Admiralty court or not. And wouldn't it be confusing if the flag with fringe on it is an Admiralty court while the judge's robe without fringe means the same thing? C'mon, pretend judge Anna, get your symbols straight!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:48 pm

:lol:

kickaha

Post by kickaha » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:01 pm

And what happens if the judge is wearing a non-admiralty robe, but has one of those silver oar statuettes on the bench? What jurisdiction are we in? And does it matter if the statuette is on the left or right side of the bench? With and without a fringed flag on display?

The law is very confusing.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:10 am

So Judges have to join Scientology's "Sea org" now?

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:43 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:09 pm
Color Code the Judges

Judicial Disneyland. :lol:

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:08 am

I want the judges to look like this!

http://www.historygallery.com/law/Vanit ... epaire.htm

(I have this print, and yes, I know he's not really wearing a judge's robe).

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:25 pm

Well he does sorta look like Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III.

My avatar was by my bestest puppy ever, Bruin. I miss him every day.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:14 am

Looks to me like Von Strudel de la PopTart is taking on JohnPCapitalist! :boxing: How could you not know about The Goat Standard and that the present monetary system is bogus? Von Strudel is going to educate you, pay attention :P

Anna von Reitz January 1 at 6:44pm ·
Why Neither Gold Nor Silver Hold Any Answers

For the last several months people have been wanting to argue over the pros and cons of silver versus gold standards to base monetary values on and so far as that goes, silver is the obvious choice. It's our traditional form of money and it is the least subject to manipulation. I have said that from Day One when the whole issue of precious metals-backed forms of money came up, and I still say so.

However, as I attempted to make clear in my discussion about The Goat Standard, nearly anything that has actual value can serve as a standard for exchange: a sin, a female goat, and $200 have the same value in the current system of things, and it doesn't much matter how you cut it.

The ridiculousness of the whole concept should be apparent given that example, but judging from some of the responses I've gotten, there are still those who just don't get the joke.

They know that the present monetary system is bogus and can cite chapter and verse for why it is bogus. The "secret" of the Federal Reserve is now well-known: check kiting is what the rest of us call it. And insurance is revealed to be nothing but legalized gambling. In fact, the entirety of the banking industry is now known to be a criminal enterprise aimed at theft of various kinds, fraud of various kinds, and enslavement of various kinds.

So--- now you think that "going back to the gold and/or silver standard" is the answer?

Think again.

First, there is vastly more gold already mined than the rats are admitting. Tons of it. Miles of tunnels filled with it. Huge, vast, mindless quantities of gold. You haven't seen it, but I have.

Second, there are now means to extract endless additional quantities of gold from common materials. Gold can be extracted from sand, from crushed glass, from sea water--- you name it, and gold can be extracted from it. There is an endless supply of gold available now, just as there is an endless supply of paper money. And again, you haven't seen that, but I have.

The rats in charge are all ready to spring this new twist on gold and have you buying in at over a thousand dollars per ounce. They will try to make you believe that gold is very scarce and valuable. They won't tell you how much of it they already have stored up. They won't reveal how easily they can extract more on demand. This is all designed to make you think that gold has value because it is supposedly rare and in finite supply, when its not.

It's just a slightly different version of the same old schtick. And, the same kinds of processes can be applied to producing silver. So there is no long term cure to be had from precious metals. Or from paper. Or from goats.

The take home point is that we need to totally rethink the concept of money and the way we symbolize value and what we value.

When we value external things, we make ourselves slaves of those things. We have all seen this, we have all been victimized by it, and yet hardly anyone seems able or willing to look it squarely in the face. We have been living as slaves to pieces of paper and numbers in bank ledgers. Will we now live as slaves to little pieces of metal and more numbers in bank ledgers? Ah......duh?

The essence of idolatry is that you take something in the external world and raise it up to be a god over you, whether it is a coin, a piece of paper, a goat, a religious relic or a dictator. It hardly matters what form the idol takes.

Somehow, we have to grow beyond this infantile condition of self-enslavement and delusion, this kink in our logic circuits. In order to do that, we must become aware of the problem and of the truth.

The problem is that we very easily lose track of the difference between the symbol of value and the value itself. The truth is that until we can come to a more sane and mature basis of symbolizing value, we will be prey to criminals who operate as middlemen controlling the perceived value of these symbols and limiting our access to them.

How many here want to spend the rest of your days bowing and scraping to criminals? Doing their bidding because they control the supply of "genuine" pieces of paper or pieces of metal, either one?

This is why I have said for a long time that we need to have a world standard coinage or currency or both, which is based on the value of all natural resources, all commodities in trade, and all labor on Earth. This is the only way to have "honest" money that is immune to hoarding and speculation and manipulation.

Imagine what would happen if we made goats the standard of value? Everyone would suddenly be raising goats and turning out goats as fast as possible, and as the market became saturated with the "value" of goats, the price of goats would go down.

It's the same with any commodity you can name including gold and silver.

The only answer that avoids all of this craziness is the answer I have given you--- base the value of your money on all goods and all services (labor) worldwide. Then the only way for such money to gain value is for us to take better care of the Earth and better care of ourselves and the plants and animals that share the Earth with us. Such money ceases to be an idol and an end unto itself, and becomes a motivation for good.

And that is what we sorely need on this planet--- motivation to do what is right and good.

SHORT VERSION: SEND MONEY.

JPC, you might want to print her missive in and take it to work, when management finds out there are "Huge, vast, mindless quantities of gold" they might give you an award and promotion for bringing The Goat Standard to their attention. :towel: :lol:

Or

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:57 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:14 am
Looks to me like Von Strudel de la PopTart is taking on JohnPCapitalist! :boxing: How could you not know about The Goat Standard and that the present monetary system is bogus? Von Strudel is going to educate you, pay attention :P

For the last several months people have been wanting to argue over the pros and cons of silver versus gold standards to base monetary values on and so far as that goes, silver is the obvious choice. It's our traditional form of money and it is the least subject to manipulation. I have said that from Day One when the whole issue of precious metals-backed forms of money came up, and I still say so.

However, as I attempted to make clear in my discussion about The Goat Standard, nearly anything that has actual value can serve as a standard for exchange: a sin, a female goat, and $200 have the same value in the current system of things, and it doesn't much matter how you cut it.
So--- now you think that "going back to the gold and/or silver standard" is the answer?

Think again.

First, there is vastly more gold already mined than the rats are admitting. Tons of it. Miles of tunnels filled with it. Huge, vast, mindless quantities of gold. You haven't seen it, but I have.

Second, there are now means to extract endless additional quantities of gold from common materials. Gold can be extracted from sand, from crushed glass, from sea water--- you name it, and gold can be extracted from it. There is an endless supply of gold available now, just as there is an endless supply of paper money. And again, you haven't seen that, but I have.
This is why I have said for a long time that we need to have a world standard coinage or currency or both, which is based on the value of all natural resources, all commodities in trade, and all labor on Earth. This is the only way to have "honest" money that is immune to hoarding and speculation and manipulation.
SHORT VERSION: SEND MONEY.

JPC, you might want to print her missive in and take it to work, when management finds out there are "Huge, vast, mindless quantities of gold" they might give you an award and promotion for bringing The Goat Standard to their attention. :towel: :lol:
Turns out that I commented on this a few days ago in a thread about Krazy Kapt. Karl, who was pretending to be an economist of the Austrian school. I said:
She says that both gold and silver are flawed as mechanisms to base a "hard" currency on. She makes the amusing claim that there is countless trillions more dollars of gold held off the books than anyone knows... except her -- she claims she's seen it (which of course someone who believes they're "Jesus fiduciary deputy on Earth" would have). And she uses this to point out, quite correctly but for the wrong reasons, that people selling gold as an inflation hedge are all scammers.

Her point is that we should adopt a global currency that captures the value of "all goods and services worldwide," which would be way better than basing gold on a single commodity. That's a great idea, but it sounds a lot like the "Re" units from the "WeRe" bank fraud advanced by one "Peter of England" and covered extensively on Quatloos, so it could easily be manipulated.

But there already are several currencies that do exactly what she suggests: encapsulate the total value of all production in the areas where those currencies are used. You use them every day: US Dollar, the UK pound, the Euro, the Yen, the Renminbi, and all the rest of the national fiat currencies.

When you have currencies that can change in value relative to each other, at rates determined by a liquid and transparent market, they essentially become a bet on the financial health of the countries that issue them.

The market (while hardly a perfect mechanism) becomes a brake to slow down runaway financial engineering; if traders don't believe your stats or if you manage your country worse than others, your currency will lose value and you will either suffer the consequences, like Venezuela, or you will have to reform, as most countries do.

And the financial health of each country is boiled down to GDP and a bunch of other statistics that can be measured, forecasted, etc. Those statistics exactly sum up "the value of all natural resources, all commidities in trade and all labor" that pretend judge Anna suggests become the basis for a system of money.

In other words, pretend judge Anna's financial nirvana of a currency that works better than money based on a single "hard" commodity is already here. But, of course, since she's clueless about economics, the solution she wants is the one she's railing against as being a fraud. She's just too ignorant to recognize it.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:07 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:14 am

When we value external things, we make ourselves slaves of those things. We have all seen this, we have all been victimized by it, and yet hardly anyone seems able or willing to look it squarely in the face. We have been living as slaves to pieces of paper and numbers in bank ledgers. Will we now live as slaves to little pieces of metal and more numbers in bank ledgers? Ah......duh?

Spoken like a true poot, without a pot to “P” in. Do send me some of that fiat money!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:29 am

Von Strudel obviously knows even less about goats than she does about gold, silver, and monetary policy and mechanics, since all goats ARE NOT created equal, female or otherwise.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:41 am

Gold can be extracted from sand, from crushed glass, from sea water--- you name it, and gold can be extracted from it. There is an endless supply of gold available now, just as there is an endless supply of paper money. And again, you haven't seen that, but I have.
How does one see such things without a brain illness or the use of pharmaceuticals? I don't have a brain tumor or clot, and I don't do drugs, so I need to know. TYVM.
Edit: Do I need to be all the way up in Alaska?

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:54 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:41 am
Gold can be extracted from sand, from crushed glass, from sea water--- you name it, and gold can be extracted from it. There is an endless supply of gold available now, just as there is an endless supply of paper money. And again, you haven't seen that, but I have.
How does one see such things without a brain illness or the use of pharmaceuticals? I don't have a brain tumor or clot, and I don't do drugs, so I need to know. TYVM.
Well, you just have to be in a sufficiently important job that the unseen forces who control the world economy (the Pope, the Illuminati, the Rothschilds, George Soros, etc.) are forced to let you in on all their secret stashes of wealth. You'd need to be "Jesus' fiduciary on Earth." And that is exactly what pretend judge Anna describes herself as in this post that I commented on back in March 2017: viewtopic.php?p=870712#p870712. Worth a re-read for the crazy factor -- apparently, she showed Pope Benedict that she had the goods on him and he immediately retired as a result.

How would you get hired for that job? Well, I guess that's where that brain illness or use of pharmaceuticals comes in.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:37 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:29 am
Von Strudel obviously knows even less about goats than she does about gold, silver, and monetary policy and mechanics, since all goats ARE NOT created equal, female or otherwise.
How many goats can one hoard and house in Fort Knox without PETA screaming about their untended furry coats :?:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:26 pm

Thank you JPC, glad Anna set you straight on this :P However, alarmingly, maybe Von Strudel is a Chinese operative, here's GOLD from the Year of the Goat! :lol:

Goat Bar.jpg

Look out Magnificent Birther Coin, here comes PopTart.

Goat Coin.jpg

Maybe she's part of Sarah Palin's new show...

Gold Guns.png
:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”