Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

boots

Re: Judge Anna a/k/a ANNA VONREITZ a/k/a Anna Von Reitz a/k/a Anna Riezinger-Von Reitz a/k/a etc.

Post by boots » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:30 pm

That is seriously batshit. I hope that is enough to offend the Christian followers of Von Poptart into questioning their little charade. But it probably isn't.

Sam the Centipede

Re: Judge Anna a/k/a ANNA VONREITZ a/k/a Anna Von Reitz a/k/a Anna Riezinger-Von Reitz a/k/a etc.

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:41 pm

Fake Judge Anna von Strudel de la PopTart can't be fooled by the trickery of double-entry bookkeeping! Luca Bartolomeo de Pacioli - a Franciscan friar, note! - clearly concocted this abomination to multiply the income of the Church!

And the AICPA is no better than the cursed BAR society! They hide from the public the fact that when one of their scurrilous members applies this fiendish method, he puts one entry into the "debit column", clearly a thinly veiled reference to the "devil's column", belonging to the client, but he also puts the same entry into the "credit column", its name a reference to the "credo", the statement of faith and loyalty to the Pope, and that second entry transfers ownership ​from the client to the Church! The Church owns us all!

I wonder if the fake Judge has a good recipe for fruitcake?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:31 am

Poor Anna von Krock O'Sh** someone is stealing her pretend thunder. Mind you I'm still trying to figure out how she magically became an ALFRED KRUPP Superior Court Judge when there ain't no such thing, but life's little details I guess.

Now mind you, I'm not in the least surprised that Bruce the Douche has been making promises he can't keep, that is nothing new for him, he did it to the Mesa County morons, most/all of whom are now in jail or in jail awaiting trial, he did it to the Malheur morons, see previous note except some instead of all, and he's still doing it to other idjits, If even half of what I've gotten about him from the papers is true, I doubt he could come up with $500 let alone $10,000 for his current idiots. And Anna paying for anything is even funnier, since I think she is even broker than il Douche even with her various scams running. I would be he is also involved in the mess Pretend Master Supreme Marshall Tressa is likely to find herself in over the NM fiasco.

I’m still working on how they are going to be “vetting” these pretend marshals, what do they look for, criminal arrests, check the post office, run psych evals, or check to see if they get cash in hand before they approve them???? Enquiring minds really want to know.

I love it, Brucie is DEMANDING an audit. That is just flat out too funny.

Somehow, I get the feeling there is more to this than just the $1000 and their pretend badges.

Then again, believing anything any of this crowd has to say is always a questionable action at best.

NotaPerson that is a question I’ve asked myself every time I come across this crowd, and her in particular, and I still am not sure. There are times when I am convinced that she has lived out on the Alaskan tundra too long and has gone clear ‘round the bend, and then I start looking at what she is generating and I stop and think. She has, as nearly as I can catalog, hit all or nearly all of the sovict fantasies a little too thoroughly and too consistently, which makes me think she has concocted this whole thing for some reason of her own. The thing I keep seeing is that she has mixed all of them and a little too thoroughly and consistently, and that isn‘t something that normally happens, the true crazies fixate on one and that is usually about it. Now I know she has attempted a couple of scams that as far as I know bore no or next to no fruit, grift, and beyond that the only thing I can see she is getting is attention, which may be her goal. She is still a puzzle to me. She does do it all though.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:43 am

What's the difference between Marshal Tresa Haywood and Bella Haywood?

.. and where does Haywood Jablomie fit in?
► Show Spoiler

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you're trying to say?
:think:
#pasta

Andgmc

Post by Andgmc » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:25 am

Foggy wrote:What's the difference between Marshal Tresa Haywood and Bella Haywood?

.. and where does Haywood Jablomie fit in?
► Show Spoiler
There is no difference between the first two

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:41 am

More today from Anna; https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/

"Kevin– you and your friends are correct that you SHOULD be working first on getting your counties organized. That is precisely the mission I asked Bruce Doucette to undertake almost a year ago. And I gave him contact with the oldest functioning Post-Civil War Jural Assembly to help develop a solid program for all the other counties to follow.

:snippity: :snippity: Blah, blah

"You guys must be thicker than bricks when it comes to doing your own research. If you are looking for “Federal Postal District Courts” why don’t you bother to put those words into your search box and visit a few browsers?"

Funny enough, when you copy the phrase, “Federal Postal District Courts”, with quotations, she is the only person in the internet who uses that term.

Without quotations, you get David Wynn Miller http://www.ocbar.org/AllNews/NewsView/t ... ostal.aspx

and an interesting case about postal drivers getting into accidents, whether state (California) or federal courts have jurisdiction.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=ffSDqp ... ts&f=false

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:46 am

"Jural?" :roll:

mid 17th century: from Latin jus, jur- ‘law, right’ + -al.
Edit: Jural Rights
Jural rights is a doctrine of Kentucky law that prevents the legislature (and presumably the judiciary as well) from eliminating common law causes of action that existed at the time the current Kentucky Constitution was instituted.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:35 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:More today from Anna; https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/
Kevin– you and your friends are correct that you SHOULD be working first on getting your counties organized. That is precisely the mission I asked Bruce Doucette to undertake almost a year ago. And I gave him contact with the oldest functioning Post-Civil War Jural Assembly to help develop a solid program for all the other counties to follow.
If you look at what she's endorsing, it's the Michigan General Jural Assembly. If you go to their site at michiganassembly.info and snoop around, basically there are zero posts or comments on their forums other than audio of their regular conference calls. Their web traffic ranking at Alexa.com is negligible -- it ranks below my own blog which hasn't had a post in over two years. Between endorsing that near-dead geezer crew and backing now-deposed pretend marshal Tresa Haywood, Anna doesn't really have much of a track record for picking winners.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:42 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:[
If you look at what she's endorsing, it's the Michigan General Jural Assembly. If you go to their site at michiganassembly.info and snoop around, basically there are zero posts or comments on their forums other than audio of their regular conference calls. Their web traffic ranking at Alexa.com is negligible -- it ranks below my own blog which hasn't had a post in over two years. Between endorsing that near-dead geezer crew and backing now-deposed pretend marshal Tresa Haywood, Anna doesn't really have much of a track record for picking winners.
No more than six people on the March 23, 2017 phone conference.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:47 am

"It's 'eye of newt, and toe of frog--"

"NO ITS NOT. ITS 'toe of frog, eye of newt."

"You're both wrong. The original says, 'aye of Newt' - thus prophesying the rise of Newt Gingrich - and 'tow of frog' - thus referring to Wellington's victory over the French during the Spanish Armada."

"But it's GOT to be written in the correct order, using the correct spelling, or it'll never work. Best to have it written by a certified witch, too."

"Don't forget the Olde English font! You never saw a proper magical legal incantation that wasn't written in Olde English. How will they know it's a spell legal document if it isn't written in Olde English font?"

Michael J

Post by Michael J » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:03 am

:rolleye:

"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." - Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:22 am

Sorry about the delay in posting this, but here's a post from pretend judge Anna from about two weeks ago that is just completely around the bend.

In it, she claims that she is liberating the world from the eeebil clutches of the Vatican, which apparently owns all the world's corporations and controls the government of England, which in turn controls the government of the US. Apparently, the world has been enslaved by the Catholic church for centuries but all it took was one hero to come along and serve upon them the magic document which would set them all free. That hero would act in the modest and unassuming role of "Jesus Fiduciary Deputy in the flesh."

And of course, pretend judge Anna is that person, who cracked the secret code in a story that would make a worthy sequel to "The DaVinci Code," which you can read at the link above. Key to it all is the document below, which pretend judge Anna said she "presented it to Cardinal Mamberti, the head of the Vatican Chancery Court, as of January 6, 2017." I wonder if Cardinal Mamberti remembers meeting pretend judge Anna and discussing the document with her. She comments in another post from a couple days later that she has been corresponding "with" the Pope for 30 years... I somehow think corresponding "at" the Pope is a much more accurate description of her activities.

Pretend judge Anna says that this document accomplishes much.
You will note that it puts an end to the Doctrine of Scarcity, and that it proclaims that the Law of Heaven is in force on Earth: to keep the peace, to love each other, and to do no harm. And there is no other law we are bound to.

This has been done for each and every one of you regardless of your belief or disbelief, your faith or lack thereof. You have been dearly bought and are now redeemed, set free of sin, debt, and loss. The cruelty of Satan's Rule is ended. A new life lies before you.
Let me be the first to congratulate pretend judge Anna for singlehandedly delivering peace on earth, an age of abundance and peace among nations. This sort of thing sounds suspiciously like something the NESARA crowd would cook up, interestingly enough.
UniversalPaymentBond.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:31 am

Why is Judge Von Reitz talking about getting counties organized? John Darash/Vidurek has already done so. Every county, Alaska borough and Louisiana parish in the country (and all of the independent cities not in counties). How did Johnny Footnotes do it? Well, after he found out it was too difficult to get a Denny's senior citizen group in each such place, consisting of at least 3 buffoons, he just decreed each such place was organized. And, vwa-lah, they were. And then he had some sucker patriot buy a seal for that state. (He did, however, forget the District of Columbia.)

So somebody should tell Judge Von Reitz all of the counties are already organized. All she has to do is move in and take over what the Man with the Squiggly Signature has started. In other words, a giant standing on the shoulders of another giant, building dim-mock-rissy. :rolleye:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:37 am

John
Anna gets pride of place nearly every day at this informative site:http://nesaranews.blogspot.ca/

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

It has this exciting story, surprisingly not covered elsewhere: BREAKING: Obama’s DC Mansion Attacked And On Fire – Here’s What We Know

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:48 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:John
Anna gets pride of place nearly every day at this informative site:http://nesaranews.blogspot.ca/

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

It has this exciting story, surprisingly not covered elsewhere: BREAKING: Obama’s DC Mansion Attacked And On Fire – Here’s What We Know
Damn, but POTUS44 is burrowed deep into the RW psyche

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:...Without quotations, you get David Wynn Miller
That's David-Wynn: Miller to you.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:27 pm

Northland10 wrote:

:oopsy:

Shouldn't that have been a semicolon?

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:09 pm

and where does Haywood Jablomie fit in?
He used to post a lot on Orly's forum, back in the day (before her English improved), although I believe he spelled his last name "Jablome".

J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:39 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Northland10 wrote:

:oopsy:

Shouldn't that have been a semicolon?
Nope.. just remember.

Full of shit = full colon.

Miller, having had more time to stock up on feces, sometimes goes by

:David-Wynn: Miller

In the world of SovCit, there is always more room for more SovShit.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

boots

Post by boots » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:20 pm

Some alternate-reality Anna spew, to get you laughing before your weekend:

(Warning, you might start convulsing from reading it)

March 31, 2009 : Take Note
It is eight years ago today that the UNITED STATES, INC. declared itself insolvent.
It wasn't widely advertised then and don't look to the Mainstream Media to mark the anniversary now.
No, you will be kept in the dark as studiously as you were kept in the dark eight years ago.
Please note that this is not the original United States that was subsequently represented by the united States of America and The United States of America and the United States of America..... no, this UNITED STATES, INC. is a different critter, spawned in France by FRANCE, that is, Jacob Rothschild.
So what does it mean when a governmental services corporation goes bankrupt?
It doesn't have to mean fraud and criminality, but in this case, it does.
The UNITED STATES, INC., could have gone bankrupt like any other corporation operating in Good Faith goes bankrupt; it could have taken its licks, and quietly dissolved. That happens all the time.
But not in this case. In this case, the UNITED STATES, INC. was not operating in anything like Good Faith. In this case, the UNITED STATES, INC. made terrible and unsupportable claims against you in order to obtain access to your credit. It then charged its debts and the debts of its STATE OF_______ and COUNTY franchises against you, your labor, your home, your land, your businesses, your kids and grandkids. It named you a FRANCHISE belonging to their corporation as chattel, and now when they collapse their game, they fully intend to leave you holding the bag for this.
So what happens when a corporation borrows itself ----and its purported franchisees--- into insurmountable debt like the UNITED STATES, INC., has done? It can't quality for bankruptcy protection, so it gets liquidated.
The Bankruptcy Trustees operating in behalf of the creditors come in and hold a fire sale and they sell off the STATE OF OREGON and JACKSON COUNTY, WISCONSIN to the highest bidder.
The new owners of the old governmental services corporation franchises come in and take over. They are eager to recoup on the debts of the old "STATE OF_______" and "COUNTY OF__________" franchises they acquired, so what do they do?
Why, they send out new tax bills, out of the blue. And these aren't just ordinary tax bills. They are gigantic tax bills.
All last week I have been getting frantic calls from people--- "Judge Anna! I had my property taxes all paid off, and now I have a tax bill for $27,080.00 and it says it is due now! I have thirty days to pay this or they will evict me! My neighbor got a similar bill, too---- what's going on? What do we do?"
The new COUNTY management is billing you for the old COUNTY management's debts.
The UNITED STATES, INC. and its franchises stole your identity, your good name, your credit, the title to your land and home----and they borrowed heavily against you and your assets and your kids and grandkids. Now you are getting the bill for it, and according the perps, you have thirty days to pay or else.
Here's the kicker. The banks all knew that this was going on. They knew that you were never told about any of this. They knew, and they let the rats borrow against you, your labor, and everything you own. They allowed it and promoted it. Why? Because it is a way to seize your assets for a song and a dance. It was all gravy for the banks and no risk to them.
Until someone calls them on it and shoves it back down their throats all the way to Dixie.
You don't owe any of these huge "extra" tax bills. You never owed any of the other property tax bills you've paid in your life, either. You are the landlord. You are exempt. It's just that nobody ever told you that and nobody ever showed you how to claim your exemption. The vermin continued to send you bills, which you innocently paid, and they pocketed all that unjust enrichment and called it "gifts" and "donations".
They didn't even bother to pay the taxes they owed on these "gifts" and "donations". Don't you think it is time the Internal Revenue Service knew what these cretins have been doing?
If I were you, America, I'd be on my feet right about now. I'd be tracking down those responsible. I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs, and no, I wouldn't pay a peso of this odious debt.
These private, mostly foreign, for-profit governmental services corporations don't have a contract to provide services to you, much less do they have permission to send you fraudulent billing statements and equally fraudulent legal demands through the US Mail. (See 18 USC 1001 Fictitious Conveyance of Grammar and Title, 18 USC 1342, Mail Fraud).
If any bogus corporate "sheriffs" show up trying to evict you, I suggest that you go straight to their masters and start banging your dish on the floor like an angry dog. The politicians and the lawyers and the judges and the Blue Ribbon Committees are the ones responsible. Drive it home to them that this fraud scheme is not going down again. Take all your neighbors and friends with you.
The rats passed off a fraudulent "national" bankruptcy in 1933 and once was more than enough.
The banks encouraged this fraud with cunning and malice aforethought. It's their turn to take it in the shorts. And the politicians and lawyers right along with them
:dazed: :crazy: :rolleye:

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:01 pm

Pretend judge Anna wrote:March 31, 2009 : Take Note
It is eight years ago today that the UNITED STATES, INC. declared itself insolvent.
It wasn't widely advertised then and don't look to the Mainstream Media to mark the anniversary now.

So what happens when a corporation borrows itself ----and its purported franchisees--- into insurmountable debt like the UNITED STATES, INC., has done? It can't quality for bankruptcy protection, so it gets liquidated.
The Bankruptcy Trustees operating in behalf of the creditors come in and hold a fire sale and they sell off the STATE OF OREGON and JACKSON COUNTY, WISCONSIN to the highest bidder.
Even if the mainstream media were a tool of the pretend cabal that pretend judge Anna thinks is in charge, there's another group that would likely be able to divine the truth and which would inevitably get the word out about anything that the great media conspiracy would keep silent. Yes, in this case, the financial markets are your friend.

While I'm not a municipal bond market guy, there are quite a few people at Global Capitalism HQ (the pseudonym for the brokerage/asset management behemoth where I work) who are. Muni bond guys are very sharp and fairly diligent about keeping an eye on the governments that issue the bonds that they own. They are far less risk tolerant than stock jocks like me who invest in technology stocks, so they tend to be perennially worried about getting paid back on their bonds.

The chances that a US state could go bankrupt without anyone in the bond markets knowing are so low as to be laughable, obviously. There would be footprints all over the place -- road contractors not getting paid on time, delayed pension payments, strange accounting entries outside normal patterns if there were fraud going on, and other signs ad nauseum. Any half-competent bond analyst would eventually collect enough of the data points and would put the pieces together eventually. This is just what analysts do.

Somebody would have figured something out and then tried to trade on the information were the state secretly broke. And bond markets are fairly illiquid. If somebody who owned, say, $1 billion worth of Oregon state bonds, tried to dump them quietly to avoid a loss before others discovered the bankruptcy, other bond market participants would see the unusual selling pressure and they'd try to figure out who knew something and what exactly they knew so they could in turn try to sell to leave someone else stuck holding the bag once the secret bankruptcy were to come to light. There's just no way to hide bad news on that epic of a scale for any significant period of time.

A quick check suggests the Oregon state government has a total indebtedness of around $90 billion. Even dumping $100 million in general obligation bonds (i.e., bonds not issued for any special purpose like buying a particular parcel of land for a state park), the most liquid type of bonds, would be pretty hard to do in a hurry without raising a red flag.

But of course, pretend judge Anna, like all her ignorant followers, has probably never owned a bond in her life and has absolutely no idea how financial markets really work. She would have no clue how difficult it is to keep bad news hidden in a market where the information flow is so enormous that a major problem for all of us is to shut out more noise every day than the day before.
You don't owe any of these huge "extra" tax bills. You never owed any of the other property tax bills you've paid in your life, either. You are the landlord. You are exempt. It's just that nobody ever told you that and nobody ever showed you how to claim your exemption. The vermin continued to send you bills, which you innocently paid, and they pocketed all that unjust enrichment and called it "gifts" and "donations".
It will be interesting to see if anyone actually takes this advice and declines to pay property taxes and then acts surprised when the inevitable outcome takes place. Local governments are pretty hungry for revenue and the percentage of people protesting property taxes are pretty low. They'll get slapped with a lien on the property much faster and with much greater inevitability than they would likely be hunted down and targeted by the IRS, whose enforcement budget is pretty thin.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:03 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:More today from Anna; https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/

"You guys must be thicker than bricks when it comes to doing your own research. If you are looking for “Federal Postal District Courts” why don’t you bother to put those words into your search box and visit a few browsers?"
Anna's another tech ignoramus. "Visit a few browsers" - WTF?
Funny enough, when you copy the phrase, “Federal Postal District Courts”, with quotations, she is the only person in the internet who uses that term.
Did you see this one?
http://federalpostalcourt.org/
Did a Whois lookup, but the site owner data is hidden.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:09 pm

DejaMoo wrote:Did you see this one?
I believe this is the site of ":Russell-Jay: Gould". He's one of the two or three other people in the world to use the tortured bizarre syntax of pretend judge "David-Wynn: Miller".

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:27 pm

Pretend judge Anna is crossing the line into the place where she needs to up another 25 mg on her Thorazine dose, maybe more if she's at the top of the range. The problem with thorazine is that the maintenance dose is something like 200-400 mg but a lot of the tough cases can require significantly higher amounts to keep them tethered to this planet, and many docs are reluctant to keep upping the numbers due to the side effects (and of course patients don't like taking their meds anyways).

Today's screed keeps up the theme of an earlier post of hers where she claims to have singlehandedly saved us all from the eeebil clutches of the Vatican.

Check this out either in the original or replicated below:

Faced with this reality, I complained to the head of this whole corporate shooting match, Pope Benedict XVI. His response? "Nobody told me!" He promptly retired from his office as Roman Pontiff and handed the heavy lifting to FRANCISCUS.
When Ratzinger retired, even a lot of mainstream news outlets ran articles suggesting he was forced out because someone had the goods on him about something, but I don't think anyone would have suspected that pretend judge Anna was the one who pulled the plug on his career in her meeting with him where all those shadowy factions of cardinals in the Vatican were unable to get it done.
So, I claimed back my property and good name and claimed all the fifty states owed to the United States of America, Inc. and put the entire country back on the game board. Then, I rolled the entire thing back into the flag ship, the united States of America Trading Company.

Then I followed up and in the name of Jesus, the Nazorean, acting as His Fiduciary, I placed His Credit on the books of the Vatican Chancery Court which is the bank for the Holy See and the highest Equity Court on Earth.
Referring to her earlier post, that "bond" she sent off to the Vatican's court zeroed out the US national debt.
Mr. Obama is meeting with Pope Francis on April 15. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out the topic of conversation. Mr. Obummer and his mostly British pals will be asking the Roman Pontiff to find in their favor and commandeer the United States of America, Inc., once again, so that their fraud game and false claims can continue.

Francis is also precluded from assuming any ownership position with respect to the United States of America, Inc., (which is a derelict corporation owned by the Holy See) because of the records placed before the Holy See and my claim against the value of the entire Unam Sanctum Trust.
This appears to be a bit of SovCit thinking that Francis can't take over the US again until he pays off the bond that she filed. I'm not quite sure how this theory works but it's one that various SovCits have referred to -- by placing a lien on some governmental agency or other, the government can't give them speeding tickets because they can't demand payment from the SovCit until they've paid off the earlier bogus $200 billion lien against the rural county where they live.
They claimed to own everything in Jesus' Name---- Corpus Christi, the dead body of Christ. Fine. So we placed the infinite credit that they self-admittedly owe to Jesus squarely on the books of their corporation and demanded full settlement and closure for the next 1000 years.

They don't own the United States of America, Inc. anymore. Jesus does. I am his Bondswoman and Fiduciary. I have called their bluff with a Royal Flush.

So Mr. Obummer's begging trip must fall on deaf ears and Pope Francis' prediction that he would not be in office--- as Roman Pontiff---for very long, has indeed come true.

Behold, I am the new 'Roman Pontiff' and I am dispensing with all this fraud and debt in short order.

The way is clear for Mankind to have a glorious future and the long-foretold 1000 years of peace has come.
:bag:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:44 pm

DejaMoo wrote:[

:snippity: :snippity:

Did you see this one?

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
No I did not see that site. I had read earlier about David punctuate Wynn more punctuation Miller's attempts to collect on his Postal Court judgements, and after that my interest quickly waned.

Thanks for posting the site.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”