MonetizeCoLB - Navin Naidu

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:49 pm

Holy Crap, where to start,.....

MonitizeCoLB.ORG Monetize Your Certificate of Live Birth, It's Worth Millions

This is an old scam, I'm pretty sure Rodger Elvic started ripping people off with it in the late 1980s but gads is this an ugly example. Send a copy of your birth certificate and $250 $300 in money orders to a post office box ( PO Box 191793, Atlanta, Georgia 31119) and after 19,999 other people do likewise:

Now there's some authentic sovereign frontier gibberish for you. Who's behind all this crap? I'm finding a few names but the one that jumps out to the front is "Judge" Navin-Chandra Naidu. Navin is sorta the Phil Piccolo of the sovereign set, he's been grifting his way through one group after another, from the (fake) Little Shell Pembinas on through RuSA, he's been taking dirty filthy FRN's (federal reserve notes) and failing to produce his promised miracles. He shows no signs of letting up any time soon and why should he? He has a tailor made audience of people with more dollars than sense and he knows what lies these people are willing to pay for.

Their sales pitch/order form.

And a few of their calls.

Barnum was an optimist.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:36 pm

This seems like such a splendid deal. I send them my birth certificate, and $250 for instructions, and $500 for a payment plan, and I'm rich rich rich.

The only problem is that all my savings are presently in the hands of a Nigerian widow who is going to reward my help by making me rich rich rich.

Does anyone wanna lend me $750 so I can get on the ground floor with this.

By the way, birth certificates can be used by total strangers to get US Passports in your name, and possibly make use of your health insurance and your tax return; but I am sure that the Cherokee Bank is absolutely trustworthy.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:09 pm

Holy Crap, where to start,.....

Exactly what I was thinking yesterday whilst Googling this crook. He claims to be everything to everyone everywhere, and thus trying to mentally track a historical flowchart of his scammery is an overwhelming endeavor. GlimDropper (this thread), Gatsby and LightInDarkness (Willie's Truth Call thread) have rounded up an excellent highlight of pertinents for Naidu's current cash-in-your-birth-certificate fraud.

But a few of Naidu's tentacles:

Attorney and judge Navin Chandra Naidu is, in fact, neither of those things as reported by CNN and Television New Zealand.

Whether Mr Navin C. Naidu was and is a bonafide lawyer to defend George Speight was called into question reported Television New Zealand, "Speight lawyer wanted for forgery." Naidu's forged law degree showed that he had graduated in July 1987, just two months after he enrolled. In a letter to the Fiji Law Society, the head of the university's registry, Jonathan Seddon, says Naidu's degree is not genuine."

On Monday morning Naidu claimed that his credentials come from Jesus and that he is confident of being admitted to the Fiji bar.

Naidu has a history with not-a-sheriff Mack and the not-Constitutional Sheriffs as reported by The Denver Post:

Judge Navin Chandra Naidu’s bio, which is displayed prominently on the the Constitutional Sheriffs website, includes some lofty-sounding credentials – Chief Legal Counsel for the Sultanate of Sulu, International Affairs Advisor for the Nato Indian Nation in Utah, Founder of the Word In Action Ministry Law College in Seattle, Wash. (where it’s possible to get a law degree in 18 months) and Special International Counsel to the Kayan Dynasty in China.

Naidu arrested in Fiji for lawyering while not a lawyer:

Political observers of Fiji were considerably surprised when reports indicated that on June 6 Speight had hired an American Lawyer of ethnic Indian origin to defend him and his brothers in the treason charge against them. The lawyer Navin Naidu was unknown to lawyers in Fiji and there were conflicting reports about his background.Naidu told the media that he is an expert in constitutional and ecclesiastical law and has a law firm in Seattle, Washington USA. Enquiries made did not confirm the existence of the law firm in Seattle. Naidu was arrested on 12th June on three counts- perverting the cause of justice, tendering forged documents and making false statements on oath.

Naidu not-a-lawyering for a convicted felon claiming to be the king of the Kingdom of Hawaii:

Naidu has admitted publically to taking $5,000 from numerous clients under very suspect conditions, a fact stated in the above mentioned American Bar Association/The Bureau of National Affairs own copyrighted document. Naidu has also cited, under oath in a sworn affidavit, a non-existent university as the alma mater where Silva alledgedly earned a PhD.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:30 pm

Navin Chandra Naidu - Transcribed conference call April 7, 2015 - Quoted excerpts

http://www.cashinonyourbirthcertificate.com

GREG MORROW - MODERATOR:

Judge Naidu discovered a sure-fire way to monetize birth certificates in 1992, which has been obviously one or two years ago, with resounding success in the international markets. As the judge says, your birth certificates are as good as gold, as it evidences human capital.

NAVIN CHANDRA NAIDU: On unicorns:

So I found a way that you could use your birth certificate as an underlying asset to monetize it and receive up to 100 million dollars during your lifetime.

Trust me:

Now, rest assured there's not going to be any identity theft with the birth certificate. If anyone is going to steal your identity, it takes more than a birth certificate as your birth certificate doesn't have palm prints or footprints or photographs, so it's not about, this is not about identity theft. Having said that, I have also been instructed by the central bank to allow you to use death certificates of your immediate family, but this needs to be supported by affidavits notarized by surviving siblings and other family members who can attest to the fact that you are connected or related to the deceased persons or person by blood.

Better call Saul:

Okay, we are what's known as a tribal law firm. We are a private international law firm. We've been in existence since 1977. We have about 300 lawyers on our team ALL OVER THE WORLD. One of our major areas of expertise professional output is in banking. We set up international banks; class A, class B, class C banks. We issue banking licenses, we issue advice. We are basically people who untie knots.

My name is Elmer T. Fudd; I own a mansion and a yacht:

International bills of exchange are basically cashier's checks. Now if 20,000 people participate at $250 and then there's an additional $50 for administration fee, the $250 from 20,000 people amounts to $5,000,000 and I can easily buy a 5-million-dollar IBOE, multiply it five times and just keep on multiplying it five times, five times, five times, and at the end of six months we'll be able to release the first tranche while the other amount is multiplied over and over again. And we have worked out a structure and we'll be happy to send that to you, and that's called the "How the multiplier effect works."

Who will you accept anonymous money orders from and when do I get rich?

Any man, woman, child. Well, children, obviously the parents will have to sign off for them. So it's open to everybody all over the world. Let's say we get 20,000 by the end of May, let's say. Then I need six months to multiply the money five times, five times, five times, before we can do a payout, so if we get 20,000 by the end of May, you're looking at early December that we can start the payout.

What about dead people? Can they send you money too?

The birth certificate will bring you ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS at 2 million a year for the next 50 years. And you can nominate beneficiaries, and so does the death certificate. It will yield the same amount. As long as we have capital to purchase an IBOE, it will work.

Does that price include the trust account?

No, the trust is not included in your $250. The trust usually costs about $25,000 to set up, but you will easily have the money to pay for it.

Moderator's closing remark:

Now we're trying to keep these calls fairly short; very consistent, Tuesday and Thursday night calls to start with at 9:00 Eastern, and then for us, I mean this is OUR transaction, correct? Main Street of the world. And so really it's up to US to see how fast we can get our 20,000 people and to become educated.

[media]http://www.cashinonyourbirthcertificate ... 087065.mp3[/media]

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:45 pm

On one of Naidu's several websites he posted this photograph of what a completed packet should look like. Appears he's already snagged the actual money orders and instead is using a photocopy for illustrative purposes. Also appears that someone sent their actual original government-certified birth certificates rather than photocopies.
Last edited by Addie on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted attachments

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:53 pm

*** BLOWOUT SALE! ***

Send anonymous money orders now through May 31, 2015 to take advantage of the new "financing" plan to fund the $300 you need to pay for this sure-fire way to get rich! But hurry--offer definitely positively absolutely for sure ends May31st!

:hang:
Last edited by Addie on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:31 pm

PLEASE consider using donotlink.com to cloak the links so we don't help boost their Google rankings.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:33 pm

We started covering this in the Willie's Truth Call thread. I'll make future posts here.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:37 pm

*** BLOWOUT SALE! ***

Send anonymous money orders now through May 31, 2015 to take advantage of the new "financing" plan to fund the $300 you need to pay for this sure-fire way to get rich! But hurry--offer definitely positively absolutely for sure ends May31st!

It's $350, right? That's a 40% fee for a month deferral, which is 4,800% APR, no?

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:39 pm

On one of Naidu's several websites he posted this photograph of what a completed packet should look like. Appears he's already snagged the actual money orders and instead is using a photocopy for illustrative purposes. Also appears that someone sent their actual original government-certified birth certificates rather than photocopies.

NAIDU--PhotoOfCompletedPacket.png

Why did he use a marker to change the dollar amount? Has the price gone up?

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:50 pm

This may be legal. Can't he just print out an "international bill of exchange" document with "$5,000,000" printed on it and say he delivered on his promise? All he needs, if even this, is another conman to say he'll pay the money.

From briefing researching this, the only way you can get charged with a crime may be if you use the name of a government or bank on the bill.

I noticed on the site and the calls that he kept referring marks to the "knowledge center," saying that's what you're getting for your $250.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:07 pm

he kept referring marks to the "knowledge center," saying that's what you're getting for your $250.

That would be the Knowledge Village®©. Because it takes a village of idiots to raise a conman, apparently.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:15 pm

NAIDU--PhotoOfCompletedPacket.png

Why did he use a marker to change the dollar amount? Has the price gone up?

I didn't even notice that little bit of deviltry! Since there are four birth certificates and basic price is $250 each, that comes to $1,000 = to new amount he scrawled into the money order photocopy. Probably also took the liberty of raising the fee x four, as well.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:34 am

Not-a-judge Naidu proclaims: "LAW MANIFESTO FOR CHRISTIANS"

Presidential Proclamations recognizing gratitude to God through prayer, fasting and thanksgiving are further evidence that Church and State are not, and cannot be separated in American society.

4. WHAT ABOUT FORECLOSURE CASES

a) If you have lost your home within the last seven years, or facing foreclosure in a pending action, EC can swing into action by filing and requesting a Removal To EC. Usually, they will ignore our Petition, and we prepare for SCOTUS provided we have at least 150 cases.

b) Each case to SCOTUS costs approximately $250,000.00. EC is prepared to handle this for a flat fee of $5,500.00 each person, each foreclosure case provided we have 150 cases at the minimum.

Naidu is big on the "minimum participants before I can save you" shtick.

NAIDU--ChristianLawManifesto_112812rev2.pdf
Last edited by Addie on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:48 am

On conference call February 3, 2015, Naidu states:

"There is a federal law which says that the law of God is the law of the land!"

On both that call and in the above-referenced Christian Law Manifesto, Naidu claims Congress' Joint Resolution declaring 1982 "The Year of the Bible" is proof that all American jurisprudence must be founded on the law of God.
Last edited by Addie on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:15 am

The world headquarters of the Word In Action Ministry Ecclesiastical Court and Law Offices© is a residential house.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:26 am

yes, 1982 was the Year of the BOOK.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:27 am

The world headquarters of the Word In Action Ministry Ecclesiastical Court and Law Offices© is a residential house.

Holy cow. I'm gonna need a spreadsheet just to keep track of all the addresses Naidu professes. Maryland is now added to the list of states in which he claims to have "law offices" and a "college" including Utah, D.C., Montana and either Florida or Arizona (can't remember which).

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:23 pm

In American Fork (pronounced Fark by the locals), Utah.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:53 pm

I have been trying to identify or get background on this Navin Naidu.

There is presently a bona fide Deputy Special Prosecutor in Singapore with that name; I presume that is not the bozo we have been talking about.

Navin C. Naidu shows up in a few recent court cases: In June 2001 he showed up at a deadly serious treason trial in Australia (I don't know the details of the crime), claiming to be the lawyer for the defendant. When questioned by the judge, Naidu claimed to be a graduate of the University of London with a law degree; however he was found to be a fake - his diploma and various papers were immediate detected as fakes because someone on the court staff really was a grad of the U of L, and when the judge's office contact the U of L directly it turned out he had taken just one semester and bailed. He was ridiculed in several Aussie newspapers at the time, and the treason trial went forward without his participation.

In August of 2000, in the US federal court he called himself Minister and claimed to be the "Ecclesiastical Advocate" for the plaintiff in Santiago Seafarers Society v. US (ED 8/18/2000), in which a purported charitable society tried to claim property that the IRS has seized for nonpayment of taxes; the society claimed that the previous owner had failed to pay his taxes but that he had donated this particular bit of real estate to the society just before the IRS showed up to seize stuff.

I can't download the decision easily but here's a specimen of the mentality of Naidu's side of the case:

http://www.angelfire.com/wa2/jimshaver/MixedWar.html

Then in Feb. 2012, he gets mentioned again in Deegan v. West Virginia (SD W.Va 2/28/2012), where he claimed to be a justice of "the Ecclesiastic Court of Justice, Pennsylvania" and made a futile attempt to remove a very real drug offense prosecution from the federal court to his ecclesiastic court.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case ... 8626642546

Here's a reaction to his appearance in yet another court case:https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/08/ ... ing-silva/

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:04 pm

How has he not been arrested/fine/barred?

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:17 am

Hes done this at least two other times too, the whole "send me money to cash out your birth certificate" scam. I think he gets away with them is because hes scamming a large amount of people for relatively small amounts of money. Also, were dealing with idiots here, so once they are told that they don't get to cash out because they didn't get 20,000 members...most of them will buy it.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:43 am

Learned a few more things about how they are setting up this scam on their recent call:

- They've told people you can only withdraw $1k cash a day from your special birth certificate debit card. This apparently is causing lots of consternation, I mean, how can these people live with 'only' $356k a year for the rest of their lives? But don't worry, the good Judge Naidu has partnered with other scammers like Deborah Jones, who will scam you on how to structure a trust for your birth certificate for unlimited withdrawls. All for the low, low price of $1,500: http://protrustacademy.com/services/sta ... day-class/. By the way, Deborah Jones is making quite a pretty penny off the sovcit scam, shes holding classes where 20+ idiots are showing up so that is $30k a pop.

- They've now told the marks you can also cash out death certificates, which has resulted in some of then finding the death certificate for every person they've ever known who has died....to ensure a big payday.

- They keep drawing out when the magical funding will happen (AKA never). Now it could be anywhere from September-December! And if they don't get 20k members (which they will say they never hit, of course), they have to start the 'process' all over again. So they've set this thing to drag out for years.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:21 am

Learned a few more things about how they are setting up this scam on their recent call:

- They've told people you can only withdraw $1k cash a day from your special birth certificate debit card. This apparently is causing lots of consternation, I mean, how can these people live with 'only' $356k a year for the rest of their lives? But don't worry, the good Judge Naidu has partnered with other scammers like Deborah Jones, who will scam you on how to structure a trust for your birth certificate for unlimited withdrawls. All for the low, low price of $1,500: http://protrustacademy.com/services/sta ... day-class/. By the way, Deborah Jones is making quite a pretty penny off the sovcit scam, shes holding classes where 20+ idiots are showing up so that is $30k a pop.

That's the same Deborah Jones we've followed before. She did a call with Rod Class, among others. She says she's a former police officer and lawyer. On youtube, there's a video of her hawking gold. She just moves from one thing to the next.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:28 pm

She says she's a former police officer and lawyer.

In between policing and lawyering, she somehow found the time to graduate herself to doctoring. Am guessing she's also a supermodel and part-time brain surgeon but is simply too modest to be all braggy about it.
Last edited by Addie on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”