Re: Mesa County Colorado - Belinda and Tina's big adventure

Post by Notaperson »

FWIW...

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Mike Lindell ends Cyber Symposium without proving stolen election claim”:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... osium-wit/

“As the symposium drew to a close, cyber expert Doug Gould, who is not on the Lindell payroll, told the crowd that it would take more time to investigate the data. Mr. Gould was one of the internet sleuths who attended the event and parsed the data over the three days.
He said it would likely take three weeks to find anything meaningful in the data.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Thanks, Volkonski. That WP article is incredible.
bob

Post by bob »

The lawsuit wants Peters and Kinsley officially declared as "absent" so someone else can do her office's duties.
Image ImageImage
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Those fingernails are NOT messing around. They will hurt you.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

If they are acrylic they will hurt you bigly. :eek:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:07 am If they are acrylic they will hurt you bigly. :eek:
They are made of pure hatred.
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Colorado county clerk who embraced conspiracy theories is barred from overseeing elections
A Colorado judge on Wednesday prohibited a local official who has embraced conspiracy theories from overseeing November’s election, finding she breached and neglected her duties and was “untruthful” when she brought in someone who was not a county employee to copy the hard drives of Dominion Voting Systems machines.

The effort by Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters (R) to ferret out supposedly hidden evidence of fraud amounted to an escalation in the attacks on the nation’s voting systems, according to experts, one in which officials who were responsible for election security allegedly took actions that undermined that security in the name of protecting it.
:snippity:
Judge Valerie J. Robison found Peters and her deputy, Belinda Knisley, had falsely represented that a man named “Gerald Wood” was a county employee so he would be allowed to attend a manual software update for the Dominion machines, a closely guarded process known as a “trusted build.”
The local district attorney, state prosecutors and the FBI are investigating whether criminal charges are warranted in connection with the voting-machine breach.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... story.html
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thanks, Nota.

Good. Here's the decision (22 pages): https://coloradosos.gov/pubs/newsRoom/p ... Relief.pdf
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:thumbsup:
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Notaperson wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:58 pm Colorado county clerk who embraced conspiracy theories is barred from overseeing elections
A Colorado judge on Wednesday prohibited a local official who has embraced conspiracy theories from overseeing November’s election, finding she breached and neglected her duties and was “untruthful” when she brought in someone who was not a county employee to copy the hard drives of Dominion Voting Systems machines.

The effort by Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters (R) to ferret out supposedly hidden evidence of fraud amounted to an escalation in the attacks on the nation’s voting systems, according to experts, one in which officials who were responsible for election security allegedly took actions that undermined that security in the name of protecting it.
Judge Valerie J. Robison found Peters and her deputy, Belinda Knisley, had falsely represented that a man named “Gerald Wood” was a county employee so he would be allowed to attend a manual software update for the Dominion machines, a closely guarded process known as a “trusted build.”
The local district attorney, state prosecutors and the FBI are investigating whether criminal charges are warranted in connection with the voting-machine breach.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... story.html
The confidential voting-machine passwords were photographed during the trusted build, Robison wrote. In addition, she wrote, Peters allowed Wood to make copies of the Dominion hard drives before and after the trusted build, and an investigation by state officials months later — after the passwords appeared online — found that two settings on a county Dominion server had been changed, giving rise to a potential security vulnerability. Dozens of pieces of election equipment had to be decertified and could no longer be used.
I didn't know that Wood changed settings on Dominion server. :shock:

I hope the county sued Peters for the cost of electronics replacement.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Setting up so they could corrupt the next county election
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Tina is such a loser.

Colorado Supreme Court won’t hear Tina Peters’ appeal to oversee Mesa County election
The Colorado Supreme Court has declined to take up Mesa County Clerk and Recorder Tina Peters’ appeal to reinstate her to oversee the county’s Nov. 2 election.

Peters, a Republican, had appealed a district court’s ruling prohibiting her and Deputy Clerk Belinda Knisley from overseeing the election and subsequent processes after the election, in response to a lawsuit filed by Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold, a Democrat, in August. The judge’s ruling said the lawsuit “met the burden of showing that Peters and Knisley have committed a breach and neglect of duty and other wrongful acts.”
https://www.denverpost.com/2021/10/21/t ... eme-court/
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

tek

Post by tek »

"I'd like 'a clue' for $200, Alex.."
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Tina's adventures continue...

Peters heckles commissioners, nearly asked to leave meeting
Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters had to be asked to sit down and be quiet — or leave — numerous times Monday during the weekly meeting of Mesa County Board of Commissioners.
“Some constituents called me this morning and said, ‘Please, please come speak for us,’ because I had drank the Kool-Aid, and that’s what I’m calling it now, of the Dominion systems and the gold standard of Colorado elections,” Peters said.

“I vehemently defended that our election machines were air-gapped, which means they don’t have any possibility to be connected to the internet,” she added. “But there’s certain things you can’t unsee, and that’s when you see the fraud that has been perpetuated by this. I have been judged in the court of public opinion.
But after about the sixth time when Peters heckled McInnis, she was asked — and then told — to stop interrupting or she would be asked to leave the commissioners’ hearing room, Davis said:

“Madam clerk, madam clerk, you will get your opportunity, you will get your opportunity,” Davis said. “You can sit here and be professional about it, or you can leave. That is your choice.”

“I’m being attacked,” Peters shouted back.
https://www.gjsentinel.com/news/western ... f671a.html
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Investigations mount into campaign finance complaints filed against Tina Peters
The Secretary of State's Office announced on Monday that it's investigating a second complaint alleging campaign finance violations by Mesa County Clerk and Recorder Tina Peters.

The two complaints are related and both were filed by Scott Beilfuss, co-chair of the Mesa County Democratic Party.
The second complaint, filed Sept. 24, says Peters failed to respond to a request to fix or "cure" a campaign finance report during a 10-day window that allows candidates and others who file reports with the Secretary of State's Office to correct errors and provide required information that was omitted from an earlier report.
Peters is facing local, state and federal criminal investigations into allegations she allowed the leak of sensitive election data she claims will prove the results of the 2020 electioneer were manipulated, though that proof has yet to emerge.
https://www.coloradopolitics.com/news/i ... 754a1.html
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Mesa County clerk's legal defense fund could violate Colorado ethics rules, experts say
A legal defense fund established by a Colorado county clerk to fight possible criminal charges related to a series of election equipment data breaches could run afoul of the state constitutional gift ban, according to an expert on Colorado's ethics amendment.

The gift ban described in a voter-approved constitutional amendment and a series of rulings by Colorado's ethics commission allows public officials to raise funds to cover some legal expenses, but the rules prohibit accepting donations over $65 and forbid soliciting money from lobbyists or others doing business with the official's agency. In addition, any fundraising must meet strict oversight and disclosure requirements.

Speaking to supporters at Appleton Christian Church on Sept. 16, Peters vowed to fight for election integrity and asked for donations to finance her legal defense.

"Not only do I need your support in getting to the bottom of the voting irregularities that you have presented to my office, but I need your support to get through these politically motivated legal challenges that have been leveled against me," she said in a video streamed on the Stand for the Constitution Facebook group's page. Peters' appearance at the church was first reported by the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel.

"I am fighting back, and I need you to, too," she said, urging supporters to visit the StandWithTina.org site.

"I need your voices, I need your support, I need your prayers, and I need your financial contribution to ensure that our legal rights will continue. Together, we can fight back, and we can take back our county and our country."

Elsewhere, the site says: "The Tina Peters Legal Defense Fund is Tina’s only way to vigorously defend herself and her colleagues — and keep fighting for what is right, to restore honest elections and preserve our American republic."

The site features multiple links to make contributions by credit card. This statement appears in fine print at the bottom of the page: "All funds contributed through this website will be used to defray fees and expenses incurred by Tina Peters, her colleagues, and others in defending the government investigations or prosecutions and for related civil litigation."

The state's Independent Ethics Commission has ruled that it's OK for public officials covered by Colorado's gift ban — including Peters and other clerks in counties that haven't adopted their own, stricter ethics rules — to raise money to cover certain legal expenses, but the commissioners have also established guidelines Peters appears to be ignoring, a former executive director of the ethics commission told Colorado Politics.

"Contributions to this fund, including the name of donors, the relationship of the donor to the officer, and the amounts of the donations and expenditures must be publicly disclosed," the 2013 advisory opinion said.
StandWithTina.org
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Executive Summary:

Ur doin it rong. :blackeye:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is an unforgivable error:
"I am fighting back, and I need you to, too," she said, urging supporters to visit the StandWithTina.org site.
Everybody knows its also, too.

#LockHerUp
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Tina not yet fired, but her friend was.

Mesa County fires employee tied to Tina Peters scandal
Mesa County's elections office has fired an employee allegedly involved in a security breach that later led to a court barring Mesa County Clerk and Recorder Tina Peters and a deputy clerk from participating in the recently-concluded November elections.
An email Tuesday from the Tina Peters Legal Defense Fund revealed Brown’s firing. The email also accused Secretary of State Jena Griswold of orchestrating Brown's firing.
According to the Peters news release, Brown intends to sue for unidentified civil rights violations.

While the Peters release didn't identify a reason for Brown's firing, a lawsuit filed Aug. 30 by Griswold claimed Brown and Peters "facilitated the improper presence of the individual identified as Gerald Wood at the May 25 trusted build."
https://www.coloradopolitics.com/news/m ... e3d41.html
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Even though she’s on paid administrative leave and not actually working, Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters has been trying to get a $5,000 bonus for her deputy, Belinda Knisley, and at least one other in her office.

At the same time, Peters may be attempting to retaliate against other people in her office, according to other documents obtained by The Daily Sentinel on Thursday.

In a letter from county officials sent to Peters that was obtained by The Sentinel through a Colorado Open Records Act request, County Attorney Todd Starr told Peters that the bonus requests won’t be approved because it could appear to be a bribe.
"Appear" to be?

https://www.gjsentinel.com/news/western ... Rp4OYUoAfs
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL.
Federal, state and local authorities searched the homes of Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters and three of her associates on Tuesday as part of an investigation into accusations the elected official was involved in election data security breaches, the local district attorney told Colorado Politics.

"We executed four federally court-authorized operations today to gather evidence in connection with the investigation into the Mesa County Clerk and Recorders office," DA Dan Rubenstein said.

"We did so with assistance from the DA's office from the 21st judicial district, the attorney general’s office and the FBI." He added that one of the searches occurred in neighboring Garfield County.

Peters discussed the searches Tuesday night on Lindell TV, the streaming channel run by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a supporter of former President Donald Trump and leading purveyor of discredited claims that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

"The FBI raided my home at 6 a.m. this morning, accusing me of committing a crime," Peters said on the show. "And they raided the homes of my friends, mostly older women. I was terrified."

She added that authorities "used a battering ram," destroying the front door of one of her friends' homes.
That is the entire article but the linky is here https://www.coloradopolitics.com/news/f ... 339a5.html
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

That is truly hilarious news. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice going, Tina! Have fun! :thumbsup:

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”