Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Republicans behaving badly

Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: Republicans Behaving Badly

Post by Phoenix520 »

Do you remember Tomi Lahren’s Twitter attack on Kamala Harris a few years ago? It was a coordinated thing, not just the Bimbo wrote about it. She asked “who else besides Willie Brown did you sleep with to get where you are now?” :mad:

I sure would love it if someone on Twitter would remind her of that and ask if she plans a similar attack on Noem. :batting:

Of course she won’t. She doesn’t mean a lot of what she says. She’s just an attack Bimbo.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Crenshaw is getting it from all sides these days. Hmm... :thumbsup:

In other news, not sure if this qualifies as "Behaving Badly," but wow, they are really going all out against Sen. Mark Kelly (R-AZ) here, spending the big bucks! Someone has deep pockets for these sort of mail pieces to be flying around. Also, "MEDICAL SHIPMENT ENCLOSED"? That's some BS right there yo.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Looking up that National Guard deployment:

Billionaire GOP Mega-Donor Funds National Guard Mission to US-Mexico Border 29 Jun 2021
https://www.military.com/daily-news/202 ... order.html

South Dakota National Guard troops returning after southern border deployment Sep. 3, 2021
https://www.dakotanewsnow.com/2021/09/0 ... eployment/
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I think the South Dakota AG is the driver who mistook a pedestrian whose glasses were found in his vehicle me for a deer.
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:53 pm I think the South Dakota AG is the driver who mistook a pedestrian whose glasses were found in his vehicle me for a deer.
You think correctly.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Kidding! I doubt Greg Steube (R-FL) _could_ have even done that purposefully, much less did so.
► Show Spoiler
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Lewansowski is OUT - again.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I bet the National guard really appreciated that deployment to the border for 2 months at the hottest time of the year.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

On the Corey story, have found my new FAVORITE NAME. This is what I'll be using for spam fill in forms:

Trashelle Odom
Trashelle Odom is the wife of Idaho construction company owner John Odom. According to the company’s website, the couple has five children.
Sorry for Trashelle being harassed by Corey. And good they took him out fast (he never should have come back).

But... Trashelle? How is that pronounced?

And this spokestwink's tweet: "He will no longer be associated with Trump World." Is there an amusement park now? :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:54 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:53 pm I think the South Dakota AG is the driver who mistook a pedestrian whose glasses were found in his vehicle me for a deer.
You think correctly.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/so ... uxbndlbing
South Dakota Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg settles wrongful death suit with widow of crash victim

South Dakota Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg has reached a settlement agreement in a wrongful death case brought by the widow of the man that Ravnsborg struck and killed with his car last year.

Matthew Tysdal, a law partner with HPS Law Firm who represents Jenny Boever, confirmed Wednesday morning the wrongful death case would be settled, but the terms of the settlement were confidential.

Ravnsborg was driving to Pierre following a political dinner on Sept. 12, 2020, when he struck Joe Boever, who was walking along the side of U.S. Highway 14.

Ravnsborg first told dispatch that he wasn't sure what he'd hit, and said it may have been a deer.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:18 pm And this spokestwink's tweet: "He will no longer be associated with Trump World." Is there an amusement park now? :lol:

Trump World as an amusement park? I can only imagine the rides:
Pirates of the Inauguration
It's a White World After All
Space (Force) Mountain
Slinky Dress Dash
Seven Dwarfs Mine Coal
Mr. Trump's Wild Ride
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

jcolvin2 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:55 am
orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:18 pm And this spokestwink's tweet: "He will no longer be associated with Trump World." Is there an amusement park now? :lol:

Space (Force) Mountain
Slinky Dress Dash
Seven Dwarfs Mine Coal
Mr. Trump's Wild Ride
You don't want to go on the log flume ride, Golden Shower
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

jcolvin2 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:55 am

Space (Force) Mountain
Slinky Dress Dash
Seven Dwarfs Mine Coal
Mr. Toadstool’s Wild Ride
FIFY :kiss:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

"Honorable." The autocrat doth protest too much.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

I dunno if this is the proper place or not. It may have been posted here in the past. Apologies if it has.

But this story came from The Guardian earlier today:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

This coalition really gets under my skin. It it not only the surreptitious nature of this group, but it also comprises a who's who of right-wing America. Factor in The Federalist Society and the moles this organization planted in TFG's White House, and this just flat out stinks.

(Are we supposed to believe Amy Covid Barrett's position that she can put her own beliefs aside and rule according to law when she was a card-carrying member of the Federalist Society until she had to revoke her membership when she was nominated to the bench a few years' back? Buffalo chips, if you ask me. You can take the girl out of the Federalist Society, but you cannot take the Federalist Society out of the girl.)

Yet we embrace these things as a nation because 1A and all that. I'm sorry if I piss off the lawyers on here. But Grandma always preached, "Moderation in all things." We are going too far afield of the 1A when this collection of assorted power brokers, business executives, politicians, and toadies can manipulate elected representatives and the bench to do their bidding.

I have no answers, of course. But it felt good to rant.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

Thanks. I read that early, so I appreciated your rant.

We've had some good 1A discussions around here in the past. Some IAAL's have said of course it's flawed but we have to stick with it or amend it. Some IANAL's (like me) have stated a preference for the European style of dealing with fucking lies that deeply injure small groups of people and, increasingly, the future of any semblance of democracy.

I don't watch Faux News, but I read a lot of transcripts. This should not be on the public airways, and if the reason they are is because they're on cable, not the airwaves, I say that's a joke.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

I never considered telling a woman that I murdered someone as a way to woo her...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:42 pm I never considered telling a woman that I murdered someone as a way to woo her...
And how has that worked out for you? :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:26 am
Frater I*I wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:42 pm I never considered telling a woman that I murdered someone as a way to woo her...
And how has that worked out for you? :biggrin:
Well, he's still alive.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Ladies love outlaws.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

There's an Irish play called "The Playboy of the western world" where this guy turns up with a story that he murdered his father, and this woman and the town are all over him, and then his father turns up alive. The woman goes and the town off him, and he actually murders his father, and he thinks that the women he likes will go back to liking him, and is shocked when the same woman turns him over to the cops and the town nearly kills him

I'm summarizing badly but the overall message is that Irish society and women are kinda shit.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Earthlings Behaving”