Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by poplove »

Las Vegas Freedom of Choice is a local group on facebook that goes around the area protesting at least once a week. They've protested at hospitals, the strip, Raiders games, city government meetings, and Clark County School District board meetings. The group page is not locked down so you can see all the posts and all the wonderful advice for the people asking for help. Also please send money to their gofundme.

The guy who runs it went to a CCSD board meeting and announced that he was at that very moment serving the superintendent in a 2 million dollar lawsuit against the board for violating their children's rights to not wear a mask. All caught on video of course. Well, nosy me just had to go find the federal case and used my free PACER credits to pull up the documents since the billing quarter ends today. There's 14 plaintiffs and they are all pro se. I scrolled through and saw a bunch of the same old BS "studies" in the exhibits. There's some signed documents by some the plaintiffs charging the board with maladministration, which appears to give the suit some sovcit flavor. I'll be keeping my eye on the case although I kind of think it's going to get tossed because the plaintiffs' lawyers are all idiots. ;)

Additionally, one of our school board trustees is Katie J Williams, a Q nut trumper with proud boy connections who was also at the Jan 6 rally. Fortunately, I don't live in her district.

Anyway, here's the link to the case on Court Listener for anyone who's interested:

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60 ... education/
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - all pro se. Idiots.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:thumbsup:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

:clap: Bravo, Scir!
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:thumbsup: What a perfect response. :lol:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-01/ ... /100506540

One man has been arrested and police were forced to briefly close a street in East Perth as pro and anti-mandatory vaccination advocates rallied outside the WA Health Department.

The anti-mandatory vaccination rally, which attracted around 200 attendees, was one of many around the country arranged by those opposed to vaccination requirements for certain frontline industries.

About 50 pro-vaccination supporters shouted at those rallying against mandatory COVID-19 vaccination on Royal Street, claiming they had links to far-right groups.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Sequoia32 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:11 pm
Lani wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:30 am
keith wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:46 am :snippity:
:snippity:
Aren't the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines new technology? As in not grown on an egg like the previous vaccines & J&J?
It is a different process. I don't remember much about the ingredients. I did watch the news as the shots rolled out to the public, and then the reports of anaphylaxis rolled in. I don't know if the particular ingredient causing it has been determined. It is a very rare incident, but my doctor told me it would be safer if I waited for a hospital to open for vaccination due to my situation.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I expect many will already be aware of Dr Shiva Ayyadurai’s ground-breaking treatise “Why forced vaccination is rape” but thought it worth posting the summary:

“Forced vaccination is rape - a conclusion, herein, that is a result of a systems of systems analysis that intersects both: (1) a biological systems understanding, which recognizes that pores on the human skin - approximately 5 million – are “orifices”; and, (2) a legal systems understanding wherein rape is defined as “...penetration of any bodily orifice by any body part or by any object, against a person’s will or without consent, and with threat or actual use of force.”1 This conclusion affords potential victims of forced vaccination the opportunity to employ existing legal remedies such as Harassment Prevention Orders to prohibit forced vaccination - as such action constitutes rape or a threat of rape - commonly known as rape threat. To the best of the author’s knowledge, the analysis and results herein defining forced vaccination as rape by intersecting both the biological systems understanding of pores on the skin as orifices, and the legal systems definition of rape, are the first of its kind.”

https://shiva4senate.com/wp-content/upl ... s-Rape.pdf
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
tek

Post by tek »

Speaking of orifices...
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

He is certainly stretching the meaning of orifice. Possibly raping it in fact.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Wasn’t sure which covid thread to put this in. Not about a specific person. More about what life and death is like for those with the most severe reactions. This is a link to a thread. Sorry I can’t post the full text but I’m on an old phone.

I should have, but didnt, realize that covid is usually long gone by the time the patient reaches the ICU. The doc said covid is the lightning strike. They’re dealing with the resulting forest fire.

My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Good analogy - lightning / forest fire.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:09 am I expect many will already be aware of Dr Shiva Ayyadurai’s ground-breaking treatise “Why forced vaccination is rape” but thought it worth posting the summary:

“Forced vaccination is rape - a conclusion, herein, that is a result of a systems of systems analysis that intersects both: (1) a biological systems understanding, which recognizes that pores on the human skin - approximately 5 million – are “orifices”; and, (2) a legal systems understanding wherein rape is defined as “...penetration of any bodily orifice by any body part or by any object, against a person’s will or without consent, and with threat or actual use of force.”1 This conclusion affords potential victims of forced vaccination the opportunity to employ existing legal remedies such as Harassment Prevention Orders to prohibit forced vaccination - as such action constitutes rape or a threat of rape - commonly known as rape threat. To the best of the author’s knowledge, the analysis and results herein defining forced vaccination as rape by intersecting both the biological systems understanding of pores on the skin as orifices, and the legal systems definition of rape, are the first of its kind.”

https://shiva4senate.com/wp-content/upl ... s-Rape.pdf
So blowing smoke in someone's face is rape? Spitting at someone is rape? Rolling coal is rape? Somehow I don't think the parameters of 'orifice' are going to stretch that far.

*Smoke and saliva consist of many millions of particles, aka 'objects', correct?
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

What's the difference between a fetus at 25 weeks and a anti-vaxxer? Fetus has brain activity.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
tencats

Post by tencats »

Teacher speaks out against COVID vaccine, masks: 'I am willing to lose my job'
Published 16 hours ago | FOX 32 Chicago

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/auror ... ose-my-job
AURORA, Ill. - An Aurora school district employee has gone rogue, sending a video to students promoting her views on the COVID-19 vaccine and anti-masking.

In the 9-minute video, art teacher Karly Olson of the Indian Prairie School District says administrators are forcing her to get the COVID vaccine and get tested for the virus.

"I feel that it's unconstitutional. I will never, ever, ever inject my body with something that is experimental. It doesn't qualify as a real vaccine. It's gene therapy," she said.

This video was posted to YouTube. Olson says she has been a teacher for 11 years. She calls masks muzzles and says they are being used as a form of control.

"I am willing to lose my job for this because I know that it's unconstitutional and I know that justice is going to be served and I don't think that a lot of these people above me understand that they're committing a crime," she said.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Proving a Masters in Teaching doesn't mean a Masters in Learning.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Good. She has no business teaching children when her mind is full of stupidity...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

u/Wrecksomething posted this on Reddit:

I have three thoughts on this topic.

(1) The well-known Frank Wilhoit description of conservativism perfectly explains anti-vaxx & anti-mask behavior.

Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.

Asking conservatives to vaxx or mask up violates their deepest principle. It's a moral imperative for them that our society must be hierarchical and that the strong (their own, small community) must prevail over "others." They demand a society built this way, to hurt others and protect them only. They won't accept any inconvenience no matter how minor, and won't act to help themselves either if they view those acts as helping others (read: minorities).

The Kushner-Trump strategy
was that since COVID hit blue states first, it didn't make sense politically to solve it. That has given way to the anti-Biden strategy, that it doesn't make sense to give Biden political capital by solving it while he's president.

See also: Ayn Rand, The alt-right playbook
by Innuendo Studios, and research on Social Dominance Orientation.

(2) The 11th Commandment: The Emperor has no clothes

The Eleventh Commandment was a phrase used by President Ronald Reagan during his 1966 campaign for Governor of California. The Commandment reads: Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.

Republicans are authoritarian in the sense that they defer to the authority of their group/leaders uncritically. This has accelerated and created a monoculture. Consider the purity testing of the Trump administration: every Republican (politician, voter, news anchor, anybody/nobody) has to show fealty to the party line even if they know it's wrong.

This gave us Schrodinger's Covid: simultaneously a hoax that will end when Biden's elected, a bioweapon attack from our enemies, and already solved by God-emperor Trump.

More broadly, it leaves Republicans untethered from reality. They don't have to say what they believe, and they don't have to test if their beliefs are true. Their sense of identity and community demands sticking to the party line aggressively. See also: Sartre on anti-Semitism, The Card Says Moops.

(3) Rallying to the flag in 2021

Many liberals imagine an alternative, almost war-like posture against Covid 19. During the World Wars, our entire country reorganized to support the war effort, and this disease is similarly deadly. Shouldn't we come together?

What they're missing is that this is exactly what's happening. Republicans have gone to war... against you. They are proud to put their lives on the line for the cause. They're so zealous that they'll continue dying even when the war is killing 11 of them for every 1 of you.

These points are all related, part of the same decades-long trend. Since their only sense of community is felt through partisan hatred, since they have strong moral and religious rationalizations for hating you, and since they feel no obligation to be honest to you (or even to themselves) about their actions and motives, they're going to keep killing and (mostly) dying.

They won't stop until enough of their leaders (with enough authority) tell them to lay down arms or until they're utterly humiliated by incredible defeat. That's how wars go.

Maybe I'm wrong. But I think you have a duty to find an explanation that makes sense of their behavior.

Giving up and just being confused is wholly inadequate given the stakes of modern politics. This (along with xenophobia and building walls more generally) is absolutely a test run for the coming climate genocide / resource wars. Letting disease spread is bad enough; wait until they're gleefully wasting potable water to make sure their enemies don't have any.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

this may have been mention earlier but too many crazy

tencats

Post by tencats »

:shock:

Anti-Mask Father and Daughter Quote Hitler at School Board Meeting
Oct 1, 2021

Thompson School District, CO
Board of Education Regular Meeting: 9.22.2021
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

SovCits in England are now attempting to set up unlicensed anti-vax schools so their kids don't have to get the jab. The poot in charge of this is a "peace constable," which sure sounds like a pretend marshal here in the US. He's trying to recruit more "peace constables" to intimidate the government.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvz9n4/ ... -in-the-uk
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:34 pm SovCits in England are now attempting to set up unlicensed anti-vax schools so their kids don't have to get the jab. The poot in charge of this is a "peace constable," which sure sounds like a pretend marshal here in the US. He's trying to recruit more "peace constables" to intimidate the government.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvz9n4/ ... -in-the-uk
This bit makes me miss Sarah even more (she was piskey here). She would have been all over it as she lived in Cornwall. RIP Sarah.
Earlier this year, Riddett, along with about 50 others, undertook several days “training” in common law theory in Cornwall, qualifying as a “peace constable.” The constables are given uniforms, IDs, and have authority “above the police” to intervene to remedy injustice, he says.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

That's interesting! I'm sure Quatloos (which I rarely visit) has plenty of information but my impression is that all the majority-white English-speaking countries have some level of infestation of sovcit nonsense, often rebranded slightly ("freeman of the land"), but in essence the US version with cosmetic changes. We saw Canada sovcits citing the US-only UCC in their ravings, and the nutters attempting to storm Edinburgh Castle (in Scotland's capital city) babbled about Magna Carta, which was only ever applicable to England and Wales (1215 was about five centuries before the Acts of Union between England and Scotland).

They are not the brightest bigots!

You are surely correct about "peace constables' being rebranded "constitutional marshals". I imagine the term was chosen to reduce the risk of being nailed for impersonating (real) police officers. If they attempt any mischief, such as arresting people, I wonder whether they will be charged with the impersonation offences or assault, or both. My guess is that the assault will be considered more charge-worthy than the play-acting, out of fear of a "what's the harm in pretending?" reaction from judge or jury.

What traction will these sovcits have? Europeans generally aren't as obsessed about legal minutiae or arguing for antisocial individual rights as Americans. Most people rarely consult a lawyer unless they are in trouble. There isn't widespread anger or fear that the government (of any country) is evil and oppressive. Incompetent, wasteful, unfair, yes, of course, but not in diabolical opposition to its majority communities.

I see in the linked article that David Icke's son is involved. Apples and trees!
Lani

Post by Lani »

23 anti-vaccine doctors urge Alabama governor to make mandates illegal
https://www.al.com/coronavirus/2021/10/ ... legal.html
A letter signed by 23 doctors and five legislators urged Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey to add anti-vaccine mandate bills to a special session about prisons and included assertions flagged as misinformation by most medical organizations.

The organization Concerned Doctors sent the letter on Sept. 19, about one week before legislators gathered in Montgomery to consider authorizing funding for four new prisons. Alabama has a law that prevents businesses, schools and government agencies from requiring customers and students to be vaccinated. But private employers can require staff to get the shots or face termination.

A handful of hospitals and businesses operating in Alabama have announced vaccine requirements. Bills pre-filed for the next legislative session would also make those requirements illegal in the state. Ivey did not add anti-vaccine mandate legislation to the prison special session.

“The mandates are illegal, unsafe and immoral,” according to the letter from Concerned Doctors.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”