8-)

verbalobe

Taitz v. Colvin (Formerly Astrue) - FOIA action

Postby verbalobe » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Why, it's]almost as if she never studied the law at all it. :-k

Fixed

Fixed a bit more.

:-bd

(dropping mimi's only because of nesting quote limits)

mimi

Postby mimi » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Verbie wins! :-bd =))

realist

Postby realist » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:12 pm

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=427668]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=427668 :evil:

2 packages with reply to opposition were received on Monday morning by the DC court and chambers of Judge Lamberth, but not docketed. Please, call the court and demand that they docket the reply received by the court yesterday morning. this is a case of National importance and it has to be docketed today

Posted on | July 9, 2013 | No Comments

Ship (P/U) date :

Sat 7/06/2013 4:54 pm

RAN

US

Delivered

Signed for by: A.DICKENS

Actual delivery :

Mon 7/08/2013 9:45 am

DC

US

More actions #

Travel History

Help

Hide

Date/Time Activity Location

-

7/08/2013 - Monday

9:45 am

Delivered

DC

5:44 am

At local FedEx facility

WASHINGTON, DC

-

7/07/2013 - Sunday

3:36 pm

Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

11:59 am

Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

-

7/06/2013 - Saturday

7:05 pm

Left FedEx origin facility

IRVINE, CA

4:54 pm

Picked up

IRVINE, CA

:roll:

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=427672]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=427672 :evil:

Taitz v Astrue reply to opposition and motion to strike docketed. I hope that the ruling by Judge Lamberth will come shortly

Yes. Me, too. Also.

Volkonski

Postby Volkonski » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:28 pm

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=427668]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=427668 :evil:

2 packages with reply to opposition were received on Monday morning by the DC court and chambers of Judge Lamberth, but not docketed. Please, call the court and demand that they docket the reply received by the court yesterday morning. this is a case of National importance and it has to be docketed today

Ship (P/U) date :

RAN

US

Delivered

Actual delivery :

DC

US

More actions #

Travel History

Help

Hide

Date/Time Activity Location

-

7/08/2013 - Monday

9:45 am

Delivered

DC

5:44 am

At local FedEx facility

WASHINGTON, DC

-

7/07/2013 - Sunday

3:36 pm

Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

11:59 am

Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

-

7/06/2013 - Saturday

7:05 pm

Left FedEx origin facility

IRVINE, CA

4:54 pm

Picked up

IRVINE, CA

:roll:

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=427672]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=427672 :evil:

Taitz v Astrue reply to opposition and motion to strike docketed. I hope that the ruling by Judge Lamberth will come shortly

Yes. Me, too. Also.

She should have learned by now that it can take several days before filings are docketed.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

ProudObot

Postby ProudObot » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:42 pm

Since it's Mr. Esquire, I think she's being VERY patient. She actually said "shortly" rather than "immediately". Also, too, she isn't making her almost constant "demand", but "hopes". Could she be mellowing a bit? Naaah, just having an off day. She's still a dumb bitch. And an evil one as well.

MsDaisy

Postby MsDaisy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:53 pm

She should have learned by now that it can take several days before filings are docketed.

It may take "other filings" several days, but Orly's filings take priority over everyone and every thing. All courts should know by now that their number one priority is to immediately docket anything she files. Not to do so would make them guilty of treason and they will have to face life in jail or the death penalty. Orly is after all the center of the universe and all things revolve only around her. Everything and everyone else is completely insignificant by comparison.

ZekeB

Postby ZekeB » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Orly learn? You can teach a dog to pee while standing on two legs before Orly can learn anything.

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Perhaps she has. I think she's just harassing the court and its personnel for the sake of doing it, which Judge Lamberth has basically invited.

ProudObot

Postby ProudObot » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:38 pm

It may take "other filings" several days, but Orly's filings take priority over everyone and every thing. All courts should know by now that their number one priority is to immediately docket anything she files. Not to do so would make them guilty of treason and they will have to face life in jail or the death penalty. Orly is after all the center of the universe and all things revolve only around her. Everything and everyone else is completely insignificant by comparison.

May I shorten this, MsDaisy? Mememememememememememememememememe.................. ;;)

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Orly learn? You can teach a dog to pee while standing on two legs before Orly can learn anything.

My dog pees standing on two legs every day.[sekrit]And squatting on the other two. :o[/sekrit]

Johnny Foreigner

Postby Johnny Foreigner » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Ship (P/U) date :

RAN

US

Delivered

Actual delivery :

DC

US

More actions #

Travel History

Help

One of the FM's has decided that Dickens is a made up name designed to take the piss out of Orly.

Davey Crockett

July 9th, 2013 @ 10:18 am

Orly: notice the name of the person who signed for the package: DICKENS! Like in: you little dickens!

Whomever this is, they are messing with you. Cause I find it hard to believe that anyone has this for a real name?!

Judge Lamberth should know about this.

DICKENS! Like in: Charles!

Dickhead.

Dolly

Postby Dolly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:16 pm

I just saw that. Charles Dickens was my first thought also, too.There is also Little Jimmy DickensRemember the song ""May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose"?[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Jimmy_Dickens]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Jimmy_Dickens
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Johnny Foreigner

Postby Johnny Foreigner » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:03 pm

I just saw that. Charles Dickens was my first thought also, too.There is also Little Jimmy DickensRemember the song ""May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose"?[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Jimmy_Dickens]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Jimmy_Dickens

The title sounded familiar, but I had to YouTube it.[offtopic]I've worked with or known many people with comedic names over the years.There was that old evergreen Mike Hunt, which provided lots of juvenile humour. Harry Cant also sounded a little dodgy at times. There was Ian Manlove and Irene Hugg. Euan Kerr always needed a pause before the surname. Andy Dick and Dick Hunter (actually it was Rich, but he always answered to Dick).[/offtopic]

kate520

Postby kate520 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:36 pm

[offtopic]I worked with Harry Beavers and dated Randy Dong. Really. :mrgreen:[/offtopic]

tek

Postby tek » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:35 pm

Since it's Mr. Esquire, I think she's being VERY patient. She actually said "shortly" rather than "immediately". Also, too, she isn't making her almost constant "demand", but "hopes". Could she be mellowing a bit?

Nitrous regulator might be sticking. Needs maintenance.

bob

Postby bob » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:57 am

[highlight]Statistics[/highlight]. Please, call DC court, ask the court to expedite the decision in Taitz v Astrue, release of the SS-5, Social security application to SSN 042-68-4425 of Harry J. Bounel which usurper Obama has stolen

144 days since usurper Obama closed the WH to American citizens

26 days since Judge Lamberth started thinking and deliberating over the the latest motion in ObamaForgeryGate

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429209]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429209 :twisted:

realist

Postby realist » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:02 pm

[highlight]Statistics[/highlight]. Please, call DC court, ask the court to expedite the decision in Taitz v Astrue, release of the SS-5, Social security application to SSN REDACTED of Harry J. Bounel which usurper Obama has stolen

144 days since usurper Obama closed the WH to American citizens

26 days since Judge Lamberth started thinking and deliberating over the the latest motion in ObamaForgeryGate

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429209]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429209 :twisted:

I doubt he's spent 26 seconds thinking or deliberating over TvC. When he gets around to it, it won't take him even that long to make his decision.

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:21 pm

So keep those cards and phone calls coming in. And be sure to mention that Orly Taitz sent you.

jonbeck

Postby jonbeck » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:28 pm

There is an attorney in the local court named Richard Ring,

Flatpointhigh

Postby Flatpointhigh » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:14 pm

There is an attorney in the local court named Richard Ring,

Poor man :dontwanttolook:
"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice

raicha

Postby raicha » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:11 pm

[highlight]Statistics[/highlight]. Please, call DC court, ask the court to expedite the decision in Taitz v Astrue, release of the SS-5, Social security application to SSN REDACTED of Harry J. Bounel which usurper Obama has stolen

[highlight=#ffff00]144 days since usurper Obama closed the WH to American citizens[/highlight]

Access to the White House has always been at the invitation and discretion of the President. The White House is the President's private residence, not a public office. The Residence Act of 1790 directed the President to "provide suitable buildings for the accommodation of Congress, and of the President, and for the public offices of government of the United States."

Despite budget cuts that ended White House tours in March, the First Family continued the traditional Easter Egg roll on the White House lawn. The First Family also continues to specially invite groups to the White House, such as the New Jersey students who visited the White House kitchen garden with Mrs. Obama in May.

Johnny Foreigner

Postby Johnny Foreigner » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Access to the White House has always been at the invitation and discretion of the President. The White House is the President's private residence, not a public office. The Residence Act of 1790 directed the President to "provide suitable buildings for the accommodation of Congress, and of the President, and for the public offices of government of the United States."

Despite budget cuts that ended White House tours in March, the First Family continued the traditional Easter Egg roll on the White House lawn. The First Family also continues to specially invite groups to the White House, such as the New Jersey students who visited the White House kitchen garden with Mrs. Obama in May.

That's not good enough, raicha. Mrs Taitz, who is a 'Merican, should be allowed to have unfettered access to the White House and especially all of the personal areas to be able to find ebidence of usurpery, as should every other patriot, and it should be funded personally by the usurperer in chief, with his stolen SSN that belongs to Isambard Kingdom Brunel or Harry Belafonte when he was born in 1890 and fails e-verify and all sorts of other illegal searches that are quite legal if you're a Patriottm. The Usurperer in chief should be paying for all of the visits of the patriots who want to visit the White House and that all visitors get a pony....especially the children.

Democrats waste the hard working patriots money, unlike the likes of Taitz and co, because the legal system is free, and frivolous filings by patriots don't eat into millions of Dollars of taxpayer money, unlike those pesky illegals.

GCharlotte

Postby GCharlotte » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:07 am

Apologies if this isn't new but I didn't see it on this thread:

JudgeLamberth did not grant Holder Justice department a leave of court to file a late answer. He has no other choice, but to grant my motion for Bounel’s SSN application. Please, call the court and request to expedite rulling on Taitz v Astrue, as this is the matter of the coup d’etat takeover of the US Presidency

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429288]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429288 :evil: What in the world? When I read this I assumed (I know dumb) that the judge ruled on the motion. He hasn't as far as I can tell. Does she think it's like a pocket veto and if he doesn't rule in a certain number of days it defaults to "no"? I'm sure Lamberth would be pleased to know that he has no other choice but to grant her motion.While IANAL, my understanding is that if the other side is not able to file an answer then the judge rules on the motion not as a default judgement but on the law regarding the request and the record on the case. The fat lady has not sang yet as far as I can tell.From Pacer:1:11-cv-00402-RCL TAITZ v. ASTRUERoyce C. Lamberth, presidingDate filed: 02/16/2011Date terminated: 08/30/2011Date of last filing: 07/08/2013No new documents past 49

realist

Postby realist » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:32 am

Apologies if this isn't new but I didn't see it on this thread:

JudgeLamberth did not grant Holder Justice department a leave of court to file a late answer. He has no other choice, but to grant my motion for Bounel’s SSN application. Please, call the court and request to expedite rulling on Taitz v Astrue, as this is the matter of the coup d’etat takeover of the US Presidency

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429288]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429288 :evil: What in the world? When I read this I assumed (I know dumb) that the judge ruled on the motion. He hasn't as far as I can tell. Does she think it's like a pocket veto and if he doesn't rule in a certain number of days it defaults to "no"? I'm sure Lamberth would be pleased to know that he has no other choice but to grant her motion.While IANAL, my understanding is that if the other side is not able to file an answer then the judge rules on the motion not as a default judgement but on the law regarding the request and the record on the case. The fat lady has not sang yet as far as I can tell.From Pacer:1:11-cv-00402-RCL TAITZ v. ASTRUERoyce C. Lamberth, presidingDate filed: 02/16/2011Date terminated: 08/30/2011Date of last filing: 07/08/2013No new documents past 49

Her posting was in response to the following:

BarKahn2 approved Submitted on 2013/07/25 at 9:51 amYour petition for Judicial Notice for your submission of two government documents, the SS Admin’s 120 year Rule, and the 1940 US Census Report, brings you closer to a successful legal removal of Obama than anyone–attorney or investigator–has ever gotten. Would you please let us know if Judge Lamberth has granted the Justice Department’s request to file a late Response to your Motion?

And you are correct, he's not ruled on the request for late filing.You are also correct that if they do not or are not allowed to respond that that does not grant Orly a default win.I was actually surprised they wished to respond at all.

Return to “Orly Taitz”