Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

BFB

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby BFB » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:31 pm

ORYR has a Santilli audio clip where Kessler claims that "libtards" have been calling in death threats to the PD and boro hall, and that he has had to hire a security guard for his secretary till he gets back from vacation.Kessler has a secretary.

Volkonski

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby Volkonski » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:35 pm

In Texas the governor is nuts about guns. However, I don't think he has posted any profanity-laced YouTube videos.[imgwidth=200]http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/2010/04/20100428_rickperry_250x375.jpg[/imgwidth][imgwidth=200]http://accurateshooter.net/Blog/govperry02.jpg[/imgwidth]
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

jtmunkus

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby jtmunkus » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:37 pm

ORYR has a Santilli audio clip where Kessler claims that "libtards" have been calling in death threats to the PD and boro hall, and that he has had to hire a security guard for his secretary till he gets back from vacation.Kessler has a secretary.

What kind of chief of police [entire police force] stays on vacation while his "department" is under direct [well, perceived] threat requiring armed security? [sekrit]:twoup: Hey Kessler! :twoup:[/sekrit]

Volkonski

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby Volkonski » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:44 pm

What kind of chief of police [entire police force] stays on vacation while his "department" is under direct [well, perceived] threat requiring armed security? Snip-----]

Good point. I'd say it was a chief of police who knows the "threats" in fact present no real danger.If they pay Kessler $24K per year, how little do they pay his secretary?

SueDB

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby SueDB » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Gee, I wonder who he'll blame when things start to go south? :-

Libtards.

Obama of course - It's all Barak Hussein's Fault
You can follow the action, which gets you good pictures.
You can follow your instincts, which'll probably get you in trouble.
Or... you can follow the money - The Two Jakes -

jonbeck

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby jonbeck » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:48 pm

I read an article that quoted the town clerk saying nobody threatened her, just ugly calls. Kinda funny that they get upset when other people exercise their free speech.Just posted on Kesslers Facebook page

Chief Mark Kessler14 minutes agoI make no apologies , to all liberal trolls, hacks , remember to press one when calling my cell phone if you want to leave more death threats for me and my family, can't wait to play them for the world to hear, to show what kind of so called peace loving group of lunatics you really are!

Chief Mark Kessler36 minutes agoMark KesslerMOLON LABE! NEVER RETREAT, NEVER SURENDER! ALWAYS DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION, freedom is never free! One must fight to keep it!

Volkonski

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby Volkonski » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Old news but interesting-[/break1]wnep.com/content/burglars-hit-gilberton-borough-building]http://schuylkillcounty.wnep.com/conten ... h-building[imgwidth=300]http://media.dtsph.com/sites/wnep.com/files/imagecache/story615/57686555-16145939-390218_4.jpg[/imgwidth]

Someone pried the bars off of a back window and made their way inside the building. "I am shocked at that. I thought the bars were making the place more secure. When this plant was built those bars were put on those windows for a security feature and I can't believe that those bars were taken off like that," said Gilberton Mayor Mary Lou Hannon. Borough officials said the thief pried open a desk drawer and made off with a small amount of petty cash. "I would think myself there is more than one person involved here. The bars are bolted to the concrete. I would say there is more than one person involved. They ripped the mountings out. They must have had tools and everything of that nature," said Gilberton Councilman Robert Wagner. Someone made a mistake, though. The thief was cut on the glass and blood was everywhere. "Blood is at several different locations inside and we're going to be [highlight=#ffff00]checking the DNA and stuff[/highlight]," Mayor Hannon added.Snip-----Because the bars didn't stop the burglars, officials have a solution. They will replace the windows with concrete blocks and no longer allow the [highlight=#ffff00]borough secretary[/highlight]to staff the building after dark.

I had been trying to figure out where the police office was in Gilberton using Google Maps. Never thought to look at the wastewater treatment facility.OK, Kessler doesn't have a secretary, the borough has a secretary."DNA and stuff". I wonder how that worked out for them?

verbalobe

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby verbalobe » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Especially while wearing something that resembles a "uniform" along with prominent display of his BADGE. His use of the badge implys he is representing the town. His misuse of his badge is not a pretty sight.

Ask Pluto Dog what happened to our ex-sheriff when he was caught in the privacy of the back of her SUV with his uniform pants down. He's no longer sheriff. It all revolved around the "was he on duty" question. Since he was wearing (partly) his uniform, it was determined that he was on duty.

And he was standing at attention.

Volkonski

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby Volkonski » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Looks like Gilberton is deeply in hock to the Feds per this 2010 article-[/break1]com/news/gilberton-usda-strike-deal-on-debt-payment-1.1055977]http://republicanherald.com/news/gilber ... -1.1055977

The agreement reduces the interest rate on outstanding USDA loans from 4.5 percent to a 2.25 percent fixed rate. It also authorizes a loan extension to 40 years, with a three-year principal referral, which means the borough would only pay interest for the first three years, then principal and interest for the remaining 37 years.In a letter received from Gary A. Rothrock, USDA Rural Development community programs director, outlining the federal government's compromise offer, the borough's payments to USDA will be reduced from $6,500 to approximately $4,500 per month during the three-year, interest-only period. The payments will then rise to approximately $7,950 per month for the remaining 37 years.Snip----According to USDA, the balance on the loans as of April 19 was $2,374,726.48, with the borough $276,330 behind schedule in payments. The borough currently owes more that what it originally borrowed, even after making about $475,294 in payments over the years.

magdalen77

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby magdalen77 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:25 pm

I'd be willing to bet that the borough has a secretary and she takes messages for Kessler and types up his occasional letter.

magdalen77

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby magdalen77 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:26 pm

What kind of chief of police [entire police force] stays on vacation while his "department" is under direct [well, perceived] threat requiring armed security? [sekrit]:twoup: Hey Kessler! :twoup:[/sekrit]

One who's full of crap.

magdalen77

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby magdalen77 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Old news but interesting-[/break1]wnep.com/content/burglars-hit-gilberton-borough-building]http://schuylkillcounty.wnep.com/conten ... h-building[imgwidth=300]http://media.dtsph.com/sites/wnep.com/files/imagecache/story615/57686555-16145939-390218_4.jpg[/imgwidth]

Someone pried the bars off of a back window and made their way inside the building. "I am shocked at that. I thought the bars were making the place more secure. When this plant was built those bars were put on those windows for a security feature and I can't believe that those bars were taken off like that," said Gilberton Mayor Mary Lou Hannon. Borough officials said the thief pried open a desk drawer and made off with a small amount of petty cash. "I would think myself there is more than one person involved here. The bars are bolted to the concrete. I would say there is more than one person involved. They ripped the mountings out. They must have had tools and everything of that nature," said Gilberton Councilman Robert Wagner. Someone made a mistake, though. The thief was cut on the glass and blood was everywhere. "Blood is at several different locations inside and we're going to be [highlight=#ffff00]checking the DNA and stuff[/highlight]," Mayor Hannon added.Snip-----Because the bars didn't stop the burglars, officials have a solution. They will replace the windows with concrete blocks and no longer allow the [highlight=#ffff00]borough secretary[/highlight]to staff the building after dark.

I had been trying to figure out where the police office was in Gilberton using Google Maps. Never thought to look at the wastewater treatment facility.OK, Kessler doesn't have a secretary, the borough has a secretary."DNA and stuff". I wonder how that worked out for them?

I'd imagine no one thought it was worth paying for a DNA test for some dope who stole $40 of petty cash.

ZekeB

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby ZekeB » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:42 pm

I'd imagine no one thought it was worth paying for a DNA test for someone dope who stole $40 of petty cash.

It seems to me that a DNA test costs several thousand dollars. Not only that, a DNA test proves nothing unless there is a matching DNA profile on file. What did they intend to do, require that all residents submit to DNA testing? What a bunch of morons.

SueDB

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby SueDB » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:47 pm

I'd imagine no one thought it was worth paying for a DNA test for someone dope who stole $40 of petty cash.

It seems to me that a DNA test costs several thousand dollars. Not only that, a DNA test proves nothing unless there is a matching DNA profile on file. What did they intend to do, require that all residents submit to DNA testing? What a bunch of morons.

They aren't that expensive on [/break1]familytreedna.com/products.aspx]http://www.familytreedna.com/products.aspxYou may be able to at least find out where his 18th great grandfather is from.But this type of test seems more to be the Mayor's speed.

BFB

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby BFB » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Kessler speaks, via his "Chief Mark Kessler" FB page:

Chief Mark Kessler3 hours agoFirst, let me state , I didn't take an oath to the badge, or my job, I took the oath to my country! Let me point out, i will not bend from political hacks, or liberals. Say what you want, it's your right! Just as it is mine! Job or no job, I will never shut my mount! P.s. To all liberal trolls , when calling my cell phone remember to press one to leave death threats! Some of you are getting con fussed! It's one (1) then you leave your death threat! Got it ? 5702050585

And before that:

Chief Mark Kessler4 hours agoI make no apologies , to all liberal trolls, hacks , remember to press one when calling my cell phone if you want to leave more death threats for me and my family, can't wait to play them for the world to hear, to show what kind of so called peace loving group of lunatics you really are!

BFB

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby BFB » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Attorney: Chief Kessler style mimics Howard Stern

The attorney for embattled Gilberton Police Chief Mark Kessler compared the style of his controversial YouTube videos showing the gun-toting, profanity-spewing chief to that of shock jock Howard Stern.

Like the controversial personality who moved his show to satellite radio to avoid censors, Kessler uses vulgar language and coarse behavior to draw attention to his main issue: the right to bear arms, attorney Joseph Nahas of Frackville said Friday.

Kessler's videos, he said, are protected under the First Amendment. Kessler didn't utter the words at a crowded school board meeting or mall where people can't ignore it. Instead, it was posted on a website where people would have to seek it out, Nahas said.

(Snippy)

"This thing really took on a life of its own," Nahas said. "It was made for shock value, to get people's attention, but I don't think he believed it would turn into this."

More at the [/break1]mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-gilberton-police-chief-north-schuylkill-respons-20130726,0,6158934.story]link.

Kessler has called for his supporters to come to the Gilberton council meeting next week. That oughta be fun.

[edit]Edited to add linky.[/edit]

Volkonski

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby Volkonski » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Snip-----No, I was referring to the Pottsville PE film plant now owned by Tredegar.

And thanks to the power of the Internet, here it is-[imgwidth=600]http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag46/Volkonski/PottsvilleFilmPlant_zps3076e5e4.gif[/imgwidth]It hasn't changed much since I last saw it.

Volkonski

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby Volkonski » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Snip-------Kessler has called for his supporters to come to the Gilberton council meeting next week. That oughta be fun.[edit]Edited to add linky.[/edit]

Where did he issue that call to his supporters to come to the council meeting?

Vice President Maru

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby Vice President Maru » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:05 pm

[/break1]eztouse.com/Detail.asp?ID=2808564]http://schuylkill.eztouse.com/Detail.asp?ID=2808564Kessler's attorney specializes in everything! He also ran for school board but was eliminated.

SueDB

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby SueDB » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Snip-------Kessler has called for his supporters to come to the Gilberton council meeting next week. That oughta be fun.[edit]Edited to add linky.[/edit]

Let's flood the council meeting with guys with guns. Great idea....

BFB

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby BFB » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Here, on the Pete Santilli programAt about 3:09 or so, he urges all patriots, militia members, people who love their country to attend the meeting, cuz the libtards will be there.

raicha

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby raicha » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Let's flood the council meeting with guys with guns. Great idea....

This is the same city council that rubber-stamped Kessler's "2nd Amendment Preservation Ordinance".

ZekeB

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby ZekeB » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Hmmm... does PA permit conceal carry in government buildings?

raicha

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby raicha » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Hmmm... does PA permit conceal carry in government buildings?

It doesn't matter. This council specifically enacted an ordinance that overrides all state and federal regulations and allows everyone to freely tote a firearm to the next council meeting. :lol:

June bug

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Postby June bug » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Like I've opined previously, I don't think this is going to hurt Kessler at all in the echo chamber where he works. They passed a nullification ordinance at his request; they don't appear to have been concerned about the "lost gun" shooting incident; they've paid to settle at least one lawsuit that he caused. It appears no one on the borough council has had any problems with any of this. While they may be embarrassed now by the fact that he did something that's brought the town negative publicity, he's what they want in a lawman.

Return to “Fringe Groups & Individuals”