Orly's latest poopies.....

tjh

Postby tjh » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:44 pm

*As someone educated in the field of marketing, I refuse to allow OrLena's crap to be identified as a press release ...

On the other hand, it relieves us from any possibly claims of copyright violation (vs the three paragraph rule) -- so feel free to post the entire crappage without worrying the fogman.

Johnny Foreigner

Postby Johnny Foreigner » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:42 pm

I'm curious about the relationship between Orly and Larissa Verbitskaya, and how someone who was as described in her Channel 1 bio as being a leader in the Youth Communist Party. Her father wanted her to be a Soviet ambassador, and she ended up getting a job as a presenter on Moldovan television - a pretty face happy to dispense the party line. Then there's Orly - apparently Jewish, and growing up in a country where antisemitism was a way of life who has this woman as her bosom buddy.

ProudObot

Postby ProudObot » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Anyone have any guesses as to where Dr. O and Larissa met and became, according to Orly, BFF? I'm thinking this might be an avenue to be followed to find out more about Orly's background, which she's incredibly vague about.** for the purists, about which she's incredibly vague. ;)

Estiveo

Postby Estiveo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:33 am

Anyone have any guesses as to where Dr. O and Larissa met and became, according to Orly, BFF? I'm thinking this might be an avenue to be followed to find out more about Orly's background, which she's incredibly vague about.** for the purists, about which she's incredibly vague. ;)

Do not forget that Orly thinks that "liking" a Facebook page makes her and the page owner BFFs.My guess is that Orly sent a screechy, but not quite obviously insane, e-mail to Larissa and received a canned, content-neutral, reply. Orly construes this as sincere friendship and hopes to edumacate Larissa on the proper use of their Yahoos...after Larissa hooks Orly up with Snowden. :-k Or something.
Image x2 Image Image Image Image

Johnny Foreigner

Postby Johnny Foreigner » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:36 am

After British voters threw out of office multiple members of both ruling parties, the government got the message and posting billboards, calling on illegals to leave or face arrest. Time for us to throw out of office Boehner, Pelosi, Reid, McCain, all of the corrupt members of Congress from both parties, who are pushing for mega amnesty and robbing Americans of their jobs and benefits!

Have I missed a General Election or something? Have illegal immigrants taken over as the number one concern of the Great British Public? Do they no longer care about the destruction of the NHS, European meddling in our affairs and getting us to bail out other countries?Good on the Home Office though. They've shown how those pesky illegals should be dealt with. A poster campaign. What's next, I wonder? A leaflet drop? That's going have them all scurrying toward Dover.

Mugwhump

Postby Mugwhump » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:52 am

Let's face it - Oily is sliding into obscurity (from whence she came and belongs) and she is opining on anything deperately trying to find some sort of traction. Fuck you, Orly. I will be happy to see you go.

bob

Postby bob » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:06 pm

Orly, have you noticed the Fogblowers are at each other’s throats about Snowden? The Fogbow leaders are on the side that Snowden is a traitor who should be prosecuted and jailed. Think they know Snowden found the goods on Obama? Hopefully you’ll get to him before Obama’s assassins.

[...]

I you go hope you never come back…..Obama won and you lost…

Taitz":18fa3l2d">

the war is not over yet and in the end good prevails over evil

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=428972#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=428972#comments :twisted:
Imagex3 Imagex2 Image Imagex2

rosy

Postby rosy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:25 pm

After British voters threw out of office multiple members of both ruling parties, the government got the message and posting billboards, calling on illegals to leave or face arrest. Time for us to throw out of office Boehner, Pelosi, Reid, McCain, all of the corrupt members of Congress from both parties, who are pushing for mega amnesty and robbing Americans of their jobs and benefits!

Have I missed a General Election or something? Have illegal immigrants taken over as the number one concern of the Great British Public? Do they no longer care about the destruction of the NHS, European meddling in our affairs and getting us to bail out other countries?

Good on the Home Office though. They've shown how those pesky illegals should be dealt with. A poster campaign. What's next, I wonder? A leaflet drop? That's going have them all scurrying toward Dover.

Is there another Britain, where the political landscape (and the advertising billboards) are different from the Britain I'm living in?

ETA I found the original story, and it's a proposal to put some mobile billboards on vans and drive them around London. Not quite the same as an actual existing campaign of Britain-wide posters! And goodness knows what she means about voters throwing out multiple members of the coalition government. A couple of MPs have resigned due to expense fiddling, but voters have not thrown them out.

Orly is, as usual, delusional.

Johnny Foreigner

Postby Johnny Foreigner » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Is there another Britain, where the political landscape (and the advertising billboards) are different from the Britain I'm living in?

Yes. It's inhabited by Daily Mail readers.

Dolly

Postby Dolly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:44 pm

ETA I found the original story, and it's a proposal to put some mobile billboards on vans and drive them around London. Not quite the same as an actual existing campaign of Britain-wide posters! And goodness knows what she means about voters throwing out multiple members of the coalition government. A couple of MPs have resigned due to expense fiddling, but voters have not thrown them out.

Orly is, as usual, delusional.

Here is the link from her post: [/break1]com/news/uk-campaign-arrest-immigrants-561/]http://rt.com/news/uk-campaign-arrest-immigrants-561/
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:49 pm

I'm curious about the relationship between Orly and Larissa Verbitskaya, and how someone who was as described in her Channel 1 bio as being a leader in the Youth Communist Party. Her father wanted her to be a Soviet ambassador, and she ended up getting a job as a presenter on Moldovan television - a pretty face happy to dispense the party line. Then there's Orly - apparently Jewish, and growing up in a country where antisemitism was a way of life who has this woman as her bosom buddy.

Why would anyone take Ms. Esquire's word on anything? She's a narcissistic, name-dropper. Being in the same class with someone doesn't equate to friendship of any degree, except if you're OrLena the Demented -- and it's convenient.

magdalen77

Postby magdalen77 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Have I missed a General Election or something? Have illegal immigrants taken over as the number one concern of the Great British Public? Do they no longer care about the destruction of the NHS, European meddling in our affairs and getting us to bail out other countries?Good on the Home Office though. They've shown how those pesky illegals should be dealt with. A poster campaign. What's next, I wonder? A leaflet drop? That's going have them all scurrying toward Dover.

Did this actually happen (the Brits getting rid of illegals) or is this one of Mr. Esquire's fantasies?

magdalen77

Postby magdalen77 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Thanks for answering the question, Rosy. I guess I should have read further before I posted.

rosy

Postby rosy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Thanks, Dolly, I meant to include the link but it slipped my mind. :oops:

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Orlyhistory.

Johnny Foreigner

Postby Johnny Foreigner » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:09 pm

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429244]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429244 :evil: More scaremongering from the immigrant. Them pesky illegals are going to take everything!!

,Paul Ryan, just as Rubio shows his true colours, meaning the colors of treason, joins corrupt Democrats in pushing for Amnesty. The cost of social services, Obamacare, disability for newly naturalized illegals will greatly outweigh the taxes they will ever pay if any. Benefits for unemployed Americans will be cut, wages will be cut

You'd think that the dumb bitch would be aware that there is no instant citizenship, no instant freebies. I work and pay my taxes, but it's going to be 40 quarters before I can help myself to any of the good stuff, if I need it. If you want to talk about those who suckle at the teat of freebies, look no further than her and the rest of the birfers and their constant hand out for money.

Johnny Foreigner

Postby Johnny Foreigner » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:56 pm

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429252]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429252 :evil:

The president of Germany believes that Snowden is a hero who rose against Obama Nazi regime. A large number of corrupt US officials, congressmen and judges are criminally complicit in committing treason and aiding and abetting Obama regime. Just as corrupt German fficials and judges were removed from their positions, so should the US officials and judges if they do not stop this complicity and do not clean up their act

Okay, let's clear some thing up here for Mr Esquire and the Patriots.The President of Germany is a mystery to almost anyone who isn't German, and what he's saying is not what fits in with your agenda, Orly.You like how Snowden revealed all that bad shit about the NSA gathering your phone data and PRISM? All that nasty stuff that President Obama initiated in.......hang on.....2006? It's not like the NSA popped down to the local surveillance supplies store and picked up some software either. This was started under GWB's gubb'mint when all you right wing types were crying out for monitoring and any commie pinko liberal objecting to it must have something to hide. A true patriot would have nothing to fear.So, patriots, Edward Snowden revealed stuff he took an oath to protect. Yeah, he was out there thinking of you patriots, who channel the Founding Fathers daily and know exactly what they wanted to exist in 2013 America. You ever stop to think what else your hero has revealed, and to whom? Military shit that would close down every terrorist network that has cussed the USA? Details of bases and weapons that the enemies of the USA have only dreamed about? Sold all of your personal details to North Korea?Your Edward Snowden is no patriot standing up for some noble cause. He was out to sell his story for whatever he could get, and then ran like the traitor to his country that he is.And you let a woman from a Commie country with a hidden and dubious background be your hero and spokesperson? Hell, according to her, she's not even a Christian either. No Jesus in her life and thoughts. But none of that matters, because there's a darkie Mooslem in the White House, and the clue who should be in there is in the name, and them there Mooslems ain't a Abrahamic religion like what we God fearin' white folks have. They call their god Allah, which ain't God in any God Fearin' nations language. ](*,) Go ahead, support and pray for the person who sold his country to the highest bidder, because he knows that your alleged patriot comes for free.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Postby Butterfly Bilderberg » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:47 am

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Tesibria

Postby Tesibria » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:50 am

Amen and amen.=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline

Dolly

Postby Dolly » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:38 am

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429252#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429252#comments :evil:

Veritas

July 26th, 2013 @ 7:39 pm

<...snip....> Meanwhile, Sarah Palin proves that we have been kept from the TRUTH since 2008.:

———

Video: Sarah Palin On Fox News: I Was Forbidden

From Telling The Truth About Obama In 2008

[/break1]com]dr_taitz@yahoo.com

July 26th, 2013 @ 9:42 pm

So, who prevents Sarah Palin from speaking up the truth now? She can still speak up and she can sue him for fraud, she has perfect standing and I will represent her pro bono

There is a post at Birther Report / Obama Release Your Records:

[/break1]blogspot.com/2013/07/palin-says-she-was-muzzled-by-mccain-camp.html]http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... -camp.html

"Video: Sarah Palin On Fox News: I Was Forbidden

From Telling The Truth About Obama In 2008"

The comments at ORYR:

★FALCON★

Sarah, with all due respect - the truth stand on it's on. If you're afraid to tell the truth or listen to those that prevent you from telling the truth or are afraid to challenge those that are preventing you, then you don't belong in the future of politics.

Politics needs the truth, not lies piled on top of more lies. You're complicit, according to your own words.

DWD

What Palin is saying is that she's a phony. A lot of us knew that a long time ago but now she's made it official.

OFFTOPIC:

drunkard

Isn't it about time that Nancy bat shit crazy owens gets perma banned. She adds nothing positive to the website or the articles just dis information and lies every day.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Miss Meh

Postby Miss Meh » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:45 am

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429252#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=429252#comments :evil:

[/break1]com]dr_taitz@yahoo.com

July 26th, 2013 @ 9:42 pm

So, who prevents Sarah Palin from speaking up the truth now? She can still speak up and she can sue him for fraud, she has perfect standing and I will represent her pro bono

Orly "representing" Sarah Palin would be The Perfect Storm of Birferism. I think I'd pay good money to see that. :lol:

Lani

Postby Lani » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:05 am

:-bd Sounds good to me! -xx =))

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:00 am

What's the statute of limitations on an action to remove a Usurpin' Mofo? Is it tolled by physical threats and extortion? Was she prevented from telling the truth about the President right up until yesterday? :crazy: minds want to know!

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:46 am

Go ahead, support and pray for the person who sold his country to the highest bidder,

Keep up the sermon preacher, the choir is right there.
"I'm opposed to same sex marriage . . .
I've been married 31 years and it's been the same sex over and over. I want DIFFERENT sex!"
anon--

Return to “Orly Taitz”