HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

mmmirele

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby mmmirele » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:35 am

California is the largest source of Arizona's population growth. We call them real estate refugees. The second largest source is Chicago. Both Democratic bases. Keep 'em coming, folks!

Yes, please, I would like a few more Democrats in District 25 (yes, Pearce's district).

Whatever4

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby Whatever4 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:28 am

I'm just glad we Texans don't have to worry about any moronic birthers (redundant) making our state look bad.Oh wait, never mind.

Who could tell among the crazies? Do you follow [link]Juanita Jean's and The World's Most Dangerous Beauty Salon, Inc.,http://juanitajean.com/[/link]? She keeps track of the special people of Texas.

TexasFilly

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby TexasFilly » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:33 am

I'm just glad we Texans don't have to worry about any moronic birthers (redundant) making our state look bad.Oh wait, never mind.

Who could tell among the crazies? Do you follow [link]Juanita Jean's and The World's Most Dangerous Beauty Salon, Inc.,http://juanitajean.com/[/link]? She keeps track of the special people of Texas.

Bookmarked! Gracias W4!

mimi

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby mimi » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:11 am

I hadn't seen this.this post sez Kreep is in good company. San Diego's Long Line of Colorful Judges[/break1]voiceofsandiego.org/government/article_32990786-57a2-11e2-bf0b-0019bb2963f4.html]http://www.voiceofsandiego.org/governme ... 963f4.html

Whatever4

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby Whatever4 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:25 pm

He nods in agreement when the judge says he's about to leave behind a distinguished career? Does the judge swearing one in typically overstress leaving one's former life behind?[edit]tyop[/edit]

Sterngard Friegen

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Kreep hasn't left behind squat. He still represents the plaintiffs in Liberi v. Taitz.

Wild Bill

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby Wild Bill » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:00 pm

I've lived in California (not since 1973), Texas, Utah and now Arizona. Each has its own kooky "charm." However, Utah is still the state with more kooks per inhabited (<< that's important, since most of Utah is uninhabited) square mile, but Arizona's starting to catch up. This is not a good thing.

From experience I'd say Alaska probably tops all states - so many people move up there to get away from Government and/or society. Of course there's a lot of space up there to contain them and they're a long way from the rest of us, so it doesn't affect most of us as much.

Dolly

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby Dolly » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:17 pm

[offtopic]but it was a nice try.... :lol: [highlight=#ffff80]Debunked[/highlight]: FEMA Camps for 2 million People in AlaskaThere over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States.The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.[/break1]org/threads/343-Debunked-FEMA-Camps-for-2-million-People-in-Alaska]http://metabunk.org/threads/343-Debunke ... -in-Alaska[/offtopic]
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

ObjectiveDoubter

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:17 pm

I've lived in California (not since 1973), Texas, Utah and now Arizona. Each has its own kooky "charm." However, Utah is still the state with more kooks per inhabited (<< that's important, since most of Utah is uninhabited) square mile, but Arizona's starting to catch up. This is not a good thing.

From experience I'd say Alaska probably tops all states - so many people move up there to get away from Government and/or society. Of course there's a lot of space up there to contain them and they're a long way from the rest of us, so it doesn't affect most of us as much.

[offtopic]I had my own personal weird Alaska experience while on vacation three years ago. We stopped to eat in -- drum roll please http://www.rolandchayer.com/TheVanKarenLife/style_emoticons/RolandChayer-Smileys/RolandChayer-DrumRollSmiley.gif -- Wasilla. (And no, I could not and did not see Russia.) After we left, and about 20 miles out, we realized that we had left an old wool scarf that had a lot of sentimental value, in the restaurant. We called immediately and got switched from person to person, but finally, we got the manager and she said that they had found it, she was putting it away safely for us. We told her we were on our way back and would be there in about 20 minutes. We made it in far less than 20 minutes. When we got into the restaurant, the scarf had disappeared. No one owned up to it and no one would admit to being the manager we'd talked to only minutes before. We then offered a reward for it. No takers and lots of thumb twiddling. We then said we were going to the police. That got a laugh. Yep, Alaska was pretty weird. We saw a moose walking casually on the freeway, right outside Anchorage, at 5:30 a.m. Maybe they own the highway until the rest of the Alaskans get up, I don't know, but it was a bit surrealistic.[/offtopic]

poutine

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby poutine » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:21 pm

I have a very personal relationship with Alaska. I dated an Alaskan for a year and spent some time with her 5th generation family in Fairbanks. I also lived in Denali National Park for an entire summer after college, while working for the park service. It was an unforgettable time that will stay with me forever. Anyway, as I warned all my friends in 2008 when Sarah Palin was first nominated, from my personal insider experience: Alaskan women are disproportionately gorgeous, and disproportionately bonkers.

SueDB

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby SueDB » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:42 pm

I have a very personal relationship with Alaska. I dated an Alaskan for a year and spent some time with her 5th generation family in Fairbanks. I also lived in Denali National Park for an entire summer after college, while working for the park service. It was an unforgettable time that will stay with me forever. Anyway, as I warned all my friends in 2008 when Sarah Palin was first nominated, from my personal insider experience: [highlight=#ff4040]Alaskan women are disproportionately gorgeous, and disproportionately bonkers.[/highlight]

4 years 75 yo 79 stationed in Anchorage ... Met/Married the 1st Ms SueDB... WOW what an absolutely beautiful place...in the summer.I don't live there anymore. You know as beautiful as the summer are, they just cannot make up for the winter...
"Scientific Research: A whole lotta tedious attention to detail followed
by a lovely payoff too esoteric for your friends to understand."
anon--

June bug

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby June bug » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Anyway, as I warned all my friends in 2008 when Sarah Palin was first nominated, [highlight]from my personal insider experience: Alaskan most of the women I've dated are disproportionately gorgeous, and disproportionately bonkers.[/highlight]

Based on some of your previous posts, IFIFY. :lol:

Reality Check

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby Reality Check » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Kreep messed up the oath so he is not a judge. :lol:
“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

poutine

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby poutine » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Anyway, as I warned all my friends in 2008 when Sarah Palin was first nominated, [highlight]from my personal insider experience: Alaskan most of the women I've dated are disproportionately gorgeous, and disproportionately bonkers.[/highlight]

Fair enough. I like 'em hot and crazy!

(But not my current cutie. She's a hot keeper.)

June bug

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby June bug » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:54 pm

(But not my current cutie. She's a hot keeper.)

Which is exactly why I said "most"! ;)

realist

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby realist » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:28 am

([highlight]But not my current cutie. She's a hot keeper[/highlight].)

Indeed she is. :-bd

[sekrit]If that operation does restore her sight, however... :P[/sekrit]

Addie

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby Addie » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 am

Realist =))
Shut up! We can't hear the mimes! -Jacques Prévert, Les Enfants du Paradis

poutine

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby poutine » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:59 am

I depend both on her poor vision and my friends not acting shocked and confused when they see that she's with me.

bob

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby bob » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:55 pm

In the [/break1]ca.gov/]CJP's [/break1]ca.gov/res/docs/annual_reports/2012_Annual_Report.pdf]2012 Annual Report, it notes the commission sent 30 "advisory letters" to judges; an advisory letter is a form of punishment below a private admonishment. Nb. (on page 27):

After being appointed to the bench, a judge failed to ensure that a case in which the judge was the attorney of record was transferred to another attorney before taking the oath of office. The judge remained counsel of record for three weeks after taking the oath.

...anyone want to sign his or her name on a [/break1]ca.gov/res/docs/Appendix/Complaint_form.pdf]complaint?

bob

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby bob » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Kreep's former org, USJF, has officially boarded the crazy train: [/break1]net/2013/07/nsa-wiretapped-obama/]NSA Wiretapped Obama!:

If you believe that Democrats and Republicans operate in a vacuum, you are naïve. The powers that be—that include the DNC and RNC—choose who will run and who will win. Four years later, in June of 2008, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, the Democratic frontrunners for the nomination, attended the secretive Bilderberg meeting at the Westfields Marriott hotel in Chantilly, Virginia. Mysteriously—or not so mysteriously—Clinton shortly thereafter dropped out of the race, obviously Barack Obama being the candidate of the globalists. And if you look very carefully at the mainstream media coverage shortly after the Bilderberg meeting that began on June 6, almost to the day, the mainstream media—owned by the Bilderbergers—switched from supporting Clinton to Obama. For example, Politifact, the go-to source for hit jobs on political opponents, ran a smear piece June 3 comparing Obama to Bush. On June 12, Obama released his so-called short-form birth certificate, which was immediately deemed a fraud. But who do you think began defending Obama almost to the day after the Bilderberg meeting? Politifact. For example, on June 13, Politifact began running articles backing Obama’s phony birth certificate and continued to belch out a stream of articles defending Obama on every front—and ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and the rest of the mainstream media followed suit.[...]The powers that be—that include the NSA in bed with the Democrat and Republican power players—leave nothing to chance. They needed to know Obama’s past. They needed to know what skeletons he had in his closet. Gay relationships. Drug use. Questions about his obvious Indonesian citizenship.But here’s where it gets interesting: Did the NSA record Obama’s conservations in 2004 not to determine whether Obama should be put up as the 2008 Democrat nominee— but so that the NSA could become the puppeteer of Obama once he became President? To get him to do their bidding? To blackmail him? Why else would John Brennan be appointed the CIA director? (And let’s not be naïve: the CIA and NSA are one in the same). Obama and his leftist base have hated Brennan for years. Brennan was knee-deep in Bush’s use of waterboarding, a proponent of the Iraq War, and a Republican—all things Obama and his leftist base were foaming at the mouth about ever since George W. Bush cried “WMD!”Is Obama in fact a Manchurian President doing the bidding of his puppeteers at the CIA and NSA, with Brennan being the primary puppet master?The NSA and CIA have access to billions of recorded phone calls. Among those billions of recordings are a few hundred conversations of one Barack Hussein Obama in 2004. What exactly are on those recordings? Conversations about his phony U.S. citizenship? Arrangement for a cocaine delivery? An appointment at a Chicago gay bathhouse, as revealed by investigative reporter Wayne Madsen?The White House tapes famously brought down Richard Nixon. Will the recordings of Barack Hussein Obama, if the NSA ever releases them, bring down another President?

mimi

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby mimi » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:51 pm

One of the kreep's cases was decided. [/break1]courts.ca.gov/opinions/nonpub/E055944.PDF]http://www.courts.ca.gov/opinions/nonpub/E055944.PDFKreep has a history with Carolyn Steinke. In any case, how long was that hanging around that kreep's name was on it?

TexasFilly

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby TexasFilly » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Jeez, there seems to be a lawyer representing the Plaintiffs who did not properly plead his case. :o

Sterngard Friegen

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Or substitute out when he became a judge. The appellant does not currently have an attorney.

MetoDC

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby MetoDC » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:02 am

Jeez, there seems to be a lawyer representing the Plaintiffs who did not properly plead his case. :o

TF -- That's my read as well - that if the Plaintiffs actually had a case, this "lawyer" did such a bad job that not only is the case dismissed, but the problem cannot be cured leading to dismissal with prejudice. And if that lawyer is now a judge and did not substitute himself out, that adds to the debacle, although the California Bar won't care.MetoDC

bob

HIZ HONOR Gary Kreep

Postby bob » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:32 am

Or substitute out when he became a judge. The appellant does not currently have an attorney.

According to [/break1]courtinfo.ca.gov/search/case/dockets.cfm?dist=42&doc_id=2009472&doc_no=E055944]the docket, attorney Kreep filed the opening brief. Days before Kreep assumed the bench, substitute counsel became the attorney of record; substitute counsel did not file a reply brief. It would appear appellants' request for oral argument was late (respondent waived argument), so the case was deemed submitted and adjudicated based on the briefing.

So: substitute counsel did nothing.

Return to “Lesser Lights”