Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 203  Next   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 am 

SueDB wrote:
The stock in the frog marching boots industry just took a nosedive today....

Romney economics: frogs will have to diversify into weather forcasting :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:54 am 

Whatever4 wrote:
The Hawaii AG did issue a very long statement that included:
Quote:
“Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law. … Not only are Hawaii’s vital records some of the best managed, but they also have some of the strongest restrictions on access to prevent identity theft and fraud.

Link to full statement? If it's a government press release-- no need to snip to the 4 paragraphs max rule.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:02 am 

The complete Hawaii DoH site is down. I cannot even open the main page: http://hawaii.gov/health

:eek:

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:04 am 

Reality Check wrote:
The complete Hawaii DoH site is down. I cannot even open the main page: http://hawaii.gov/health

Same here... 503 error.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:06 am 

Emma wrote:
Chilidog wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but as I understand it, all states have laws similar to Hawaii's. And, that is because of federal laws passed in that era.

5 secs on the Google, and it didn't cost $10K either.

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504 ... d+32.1-257

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504 ... d+32.1-261

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504 ... d+32.1-262

The laws in question specifically say that a resident can register a birth that occurred outside the state and get a valid state birth certificate. Here's the equivalent from PA:

Quote:
Can we register the birth of our child that was born in another country?

Yes. You may register the birth of your child who was born in a country other than the United States with the Division of Vital Records if either parent is a citizen of the United States and a legal resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The appropriate forms and instructions may be requested from the Division of Vital Records.

This is separate from the adoption registration:

Quote:
Can we receive a Pennsylvania birth certificate for a child we adopted from a foreign country?

Yes. You may register the birth of your child who was born in a country other than the United States with the Division of Vital Records if either adoptive parent is a citizen of the United States and a resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. However, it will be necessary for you to contact the Orphans' Court where you reside to register the foreign adoption. Once the court has filed this adoption with the Division of Vital Records, the adoptive parent(s) may request a certified copy of the birth record. We suggest you review the instructions on obtaining a certified copy of the birth certificate.

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/se ... s/610832#L

If anyone can find other states with similar, there's pie...

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:41 am 

Still dead. http://hawaii.gov/health

Quote:
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

And it's been dead for (at least) several hours prior to your posting, RC.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:56 am 

realist wrote:
Orly's all over it... :lol:

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=189534 :evil:

[b]I will be forwarding the DVD and transcript of the latest press conference to all 6 courts around the country that have my cases pending =))

Yeah -- and don't forget to attach a daffydavid to each stating that you made brunt toast of the dvds personally. =)) =)) #-o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:14 am 

If you haven't received a PM from me with the sooper-sekrit linky dinky to Arpaio 2 in 2d: Shock of Zullo AND you are interested in helping edit/provide content, let me know. It's not-ready-for-prime-time yet. Soon. Shirley by 5:00 somewhere.

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:29 am 

realist wrote:
Reality Check wrote:

Same here... 503 error.

How long before the site being down becomes in birferville clear evidence of something or other of a Gubmint conspiratorial nature?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:36 am 

Judge Mental wrote:
realist wrote:
Reality Check wrote:

Same here... 503 error.

How long before the site being down becomes in birferville clear evidence of something or other of a Gubmint conspiratorial nature?

iirc, same thing happened after the last book selling by the CCP. More traffic then the system was designed to handle.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:55 am 

GreatGrey wrote:
Golly....
I musta missed that part of the presser.

Buncha poi eating, pig roasting, mai tai sipping commies.

Sounds like fun. Where do I sign up? 8-)

"Your politics have no relation to morals."-
Niccolo Machiavelli to the Tea Party

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:02 pm 

Moron and Romney supporter Trump tweets

Quote:
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to @RealSheriffJoe on his successful Cold Case Posse investigation which claims @BarackObama's 'birth certificate' is fake

http://crittersbybritty.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:08 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
Litlebritdifrnt2 wrote:
Moron and Romney supporter Trump tweets

Quote:
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to @RealSheriffJoe on his successful Cold Case Posse investigation which claims @BarackObama's 'birth certificate' is fake

Sounds quite a bit different than the story that comes from the Official Sources of the Government of Hawaii.

Suck it Donald.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:08 pm 

From Video 2:

Attachment:
Video2Race.jpg

The image the Posse used wasn't taken from The Daily Pen. For one thing, The Daily Pen's 1969 list had a #8 for "Filipino".*

Rather, this image is taken from the Natality Tape File for 1968. You can see the same imperfections in the scan (specifically the marks above and below "part-Hawaiian").

But what does the audio say? "The Cold Case Posse obtained information from the 1961 vital statistics instructions manual for births." They didn't even leave it vague by saying "1960s." They *lied* and specifically said it was from 1961.

---

(At first, I thought it was odd that the list was missing "8", and wondered if the image had been altered. Turns out that's just an anomaly in the original document. A reminder of why it's important not to read too much into isolated anomalies.)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"In science, 'fact' can only mean 'confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent.' I suppose that apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit equal time in physics classrooms."
- Stephen Jay Gould

Barackryphal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:13 pm 

OK, yea sure...

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:23 pm 

"Unknown or not stated". Even if that was the wording in 1961, a coder seeing "African" in the field cannot conclude that the entrant was negro or another race since African isn't a race as defined under code. Therefore the proper code was 9 since the race was unknown to the coder.

The same is probably true for "University" since the coder couldn't match that with one of their standard entries.

ImageImageImage I, for one, have no problem being led by a 3500 year old Pharaoh who was trained by space aliens on a distant star.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:23 pm 

Joe said he doesn't know who to turn his evidences over to.

I might suggest Darrel Issa. Let that gas bag double down on crazy lies after that Holder fuckup.

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:33 pm 

Loren wrote:
The AP has published a, IMO, disappointing story on the press conference.

For one thing, it's resulted in national stories like CBS's "Arpaio: Obama birth record definitely forged" and ABC's "Arpaio: Obama Birth Record 'Definitely Fraudulent'". That's awfully declarative.

It does nothing to point out the massive problems in their 'evidence.'

And it says this: "Zullo said a news reporter who has helped out in the probe let investigators listen in on an interview he concluded of the former state worker." Why is the author of "The Obama Nation" and "Where's the Birth Certificate" being anonymously referenced as being merely "a news reporter"? There are few people who have MORE invested in Birtherism than Corsi, and the AP treats him like a neutral participant.

Yeah, it's sad. It's not just birtherism either. The media seems to bend over backwards to prove they are not biased, and give these wackos a voice. They present them as if what they say should be considered. Like the birther stuff should be weighed and considered.

Offtopic :
When I say it's not just birtherism, I mean it.

I saw this post about demonstrators booing Hillary and chanting "Monica". Seems they are getting their information from U.S. RWNJ bloggers and such.

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/0 ... islamists/

and here.

Quote:
Of course, the United States isn't funding the Muslim Brotherhood. So why have these folks taken to the streets to complain about?

It's amusing in an unsettling sort of way. The protestors believe the United States is too much in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood, and they believe this because they saw reports online from Michele Bachmann, Frank Gaffney, and other American extremists who peddle strange conspiracy theories -- including absurdities about the Muslim Brotherhood "infiltrating" the American government.

But the people on the streets of Cairo don't realize that Bachmann, Gaffney, and their cohorts are ridiculous, so they're taking the strange "news" they're finding on the Internet seriously.

Congratulations, far-right activists, your nonsense now has a global reach.

http://maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2 ... f-nonsense

you know what. it is sad.

Nonsense should be treated as nonsense.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:36 pm 

Loren wrote:
From Video 2:

But what does the audio say? "The Cold Case Posse obtained information from the 1961 vital statistics instructions manual for births." They didn't even leave it vague by saying "1960s." They *lied* and specifically said it was from 1961.

Anyone have a link for the 1961 image?

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:39 pm 

Occupation: Some-time, big-time studio numbers shuffler; full-time gadfly
I think that Orly must be kvelling right now, about her cause (altho' pretty upset that she isn't getting credit): Every L.A. TV station morning news reported Joe's "findings." And all the same abbreviated one-sided report, i.e., not noting that it may not be true -- "a code" has been found that Shurf Arpaio believes proves the BC is a fraud. That is ALL they said. Ridiculous! Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:41 pm 

1960-61:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-conte ... mage31.png

1968:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-conte ... humb31.png

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:42 pm 

These were from Doc C's articles... links to Doc's are upthread

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:43 pm 

;) :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:57 pm 

Whatever4 wrote:
Loren wrote:
From Video 2:

Anyone have a link for the 1961 image?
The Doctor is IN.

1/3 down the page.
Dr. Conspiracy on March 4, 2012
Decoding the long form part 2

Dr. Conspiracy on March 9, 2012
Decoding the ling form part 1

I am forever grateful for Dr. Conspiracy and all his hard work.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:09 pm 

Birthers haven't caught on the coding numbers demonstrate that race is self-reported; someone coded "African" as "9."

Thanks for destroying that birther argument, Joe!

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 203  Next