Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:56 pm 

Bennett is the AG of Hawaii. It was filed back in May viewtopic.php?f=25&t=931&p=134999&hilit=bennett#p134999

Good, now Outhouse Martin can focus all his efforts on the Meroni lawsuit. \:D/

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:00 pm 

Reality Check wrote:
Bennett is the AG of Hawaii. It was filed back in May viewtopic.php?f=25&t=931&p=134999&hilit=bennett#p134999

Good, now Outhouse Martin can focus all his efforts on the Meroni lawsuit. \:D/

My thoughts exactly. He needs to notice some depos, pronto!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:10 pm 

******** COURT REPORTER MARI-JO DAVIDSON *********

CLK: P. YAMASHITA 10: 5C
- JOHN MOLAY FOR DEFTS MARK BENNETT AND
LINDA LINGLE
3 CALLS WERE MADE FOR PLTF PRO SE ANDY MARTIN
AT 10:00 AM. W/NO RESPONSE.
MR. MOLAY HAD NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM
THE PLTF.
JUDICIAL NOTICE TAKEN OF INSTANT RECDS/FILES
INCDG THE COMPLAINT, R.12, HRCP, AND R.7C, HRCC.
AND DEEMS PLTF WHO DID NOT APPEAR THIS MORNING OR
FILE ANY RESPONSE AS A WAIVER OF HIS RIGHT TO ANY
OBJECTION TO THE GRANTING OF THE INSTANT MOTION.
EVEN GIVING PLTF THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, THE
COURT BELIEVES THE MOTION IS WELL TAKEN AND GRANTS
DEFTS' MOTION TO DISMISS.

MR. MOLAY TO PREPARE THE ORDER.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:36 pm 

Thanks, RC.

I couldn't tell for the little docket entry which case it referred to and, frankly, had completely forgotten about this particular little shindig of Andy's.

What does he tell his minions? Where's that bulldog, powerhouse, go get 'em, we're going to get the documents stick-to-it-ivess? :lol:

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:55 pm 

Maybe Andy is boycotting Hawaii - again? ;)

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:21 am 

Andy is once again boycotting Hawaii by taking another Hawaiian vacation and calling it an investigation. :-bd

Contrarian Commentary

Republican presidential candidate and conservative blogger Andy Martin lands in Hawai’i May 2nd to conduct continuing research into President Barack Obama’s personal history
by Andy Martin

Quote:
Independent Republican Presidential Candidate and conservative blogger Andy Martin is the Internet’s leading independent conservative investigator and analyst. Andy’s research in Hawai’i into Barack Obama’s “Hawai’i years” has already drawn worldwide attention because of Andy’s thoroughness, integrity, originality and professionalism, all of which are reasons why Barack Obama and Obama’s cohort intensely dislike Andy’s investigative activity. Andy’s investigative team will landing Honolulu May 2nd to continue its research into President Obama’s “Hawai’i years.” Please join us in supporting the Hawaii’s research team as it continues its efforts to unearth the facts about the President Obama’s Hawai’i years. Andy’s team welcomes input from anyone who knows about Barack Obama’s “Hawai’i years” or Frank Marshall Davis’ life story.

Internet Powerhouse Andy Martin set to land in Honolulu

Andy says “The seven-day countdown has begun for our latest Hawai’i investigation into President Obama’s past”

[snippedidoodah]

2. Honolulu help!

If you are someone or know someone with information about Barack Obama or his family and friends, or Frank Marshall Davis or his family and friends, please contact us so you can schedule a meeting in Hawai’i with Andy’s research team. Whether you are a supporter or critic of President Obama, Andy welcomes your input; he’ll treat you fairly.

I can't imagine what Andy could find that Haskins and Booth didn't. :lol:

much more of Andy's BS at the link.

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:02 am 

lol "Internet powerhouse" :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:57 pm 

realist wrote:
Andy is once again boycotting Hawaii by taking another Hawaiian vacation and calling it an investigation. :-bd

Quote:
[much more snippedidoodah]

2. Honolulu help!

If you are someone or know someone with information about Barack Obama or his family and friends, or Frank Marshall Davis or his family and friends, please contact us soyou can schedule a meeting in Hawai’i with Andy’s research team.Whether you are a supporter or critic of President Obama, Andy welcomes your input; he’ll treat you fairly.

How many clandestine research teams have assembled in HI already? Did Andy take over Trumps investigation team? Inquiring minds might want to know :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:20 pm 

Quote:
If you are someone or know someone with information about Barack Obama or his family and friends, or Frank Marshall Davis or his family and friends, please contact us so you can schedule a meeting in Hawai’i with Andy’s research team.Whether you are a supporter or critic of President Obama, Andy welcomes your input; he’ll treat you fairly.

Gee, it would be nice if someone could do that. ;;)

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:50 pm 

realist wrote:
Quote:
If you are someone or know someone with information about Barack Obama or his family and friends, or Frank Marshall Davis or his family and friends, please contact us so you can schedule a meeting in Hawai’i with Andy’s research team.Whether you are a supporter or critic of President Obama, Andy welcomes your input; he’ll treat you fairly.

Preferably with a videographer handy!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:20 am 

Occupation: World-class procrastinator and perpetual late-bloomer.
realist wrote:
Quote:

I'd much rather be hit in the head repeatedly with a baseball bat.

"And with the advent of LexisNexis and WestLaw, there is no more need for attorneys to spend hours researching. The relevant case law simply comes straight to the computer, ready to be copied to a word processor."
--Larry "Leisure Suit" Klayman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:52 am 

Mikedunford wrote:
realist wrote:
Quote:

I'd much rather be hit in the head repeatedly with a baseball bat.

C'mon Mikey, just take one more for the team, you know you really want to :P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 am 

Occupation: Domestic goddess and vampire slayer (but not at the same time)
BillTheCat wrote:
lol "Internet powerhouse" :lol:

"worldwide attention" More :lol: =))

Hate is universal, but it rarely survives a good bitch-slapping. ~Estiveo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12