Orly's latest poopies.....

RTH10260

Postby RTH10260 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Help needed

I got quotes from Obot sites, where obots were making admissions that there were changes to Obama’s BCs. [highlight]Please, send me the[/highlight] quotes and [highlight]IP addresses[/highlight] if you can

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=360508]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=360508 :twisted:

Anonymous posters on the Internet are now experts! :-bd

Is Orlena expecting that webmasters will cooperate and work their ways thru long log files in fear of being reekhooteered :?:

Suranis

Postby Suranis » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:34 am

I hereby certify that I don't think the mug would be admissible evidence of birth in a court of law.
Have you tried the Internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it.

bob

Postby bob » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:01 am

So Much Crazy:

I got a call from James N. Fiedler, a managing partner of a NY law firm, which filed a 43 trillion dollar law suit against multiple largest banks and top senior officials of Obama administration

I got a call from attorney Fiedler, he is a managing partner in the law firm in NY that brought the legal acvtion Abeel et al v Bank of america et al seeking 43 trillion dollars in funds de facto stolen in a Racketeering scheme.

[...]

He said that he knew about Obama’s bogus birth certificate.

[...]

He said that he and members of his firm will review my cases and want to list me as one of their resources.

[...]

I see 2 options: either the regime will realise that they have to clean up their act starting with removing from office the criminal with forged IDs in the White House or people will revolt and it will be more violent than the Arab Spring, as this nation is heavily armed and the anger is reaching the boiling point.

This is tsunami. Having a prestigious NYC law firm as partner will boost our cause.

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=360790]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=360790 :twisted:

Where to start, where to start.

1. Here's the [/break1]prnewswire.com/news-releases/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-175828861.html]presser about this $43 trillion lawsuit suing several "Banksters."* (Excuse me, [/break1]typepad.com/tekgnosis/2012/10/with-rico-3x-multiplier-damages-now-total-219t-at-least-abeel-et-al-v-bank-of-america-na-et-al-usdce.html]$219 trillion suit, thanks to the RICO allegations.) The [/break1]justia.com/docket/new-york/nyedce/1]Justia.com docket.

2. Here's the site for the [/break1]com/]Spire Law Group. Nb.: This "firm" fails to list its attorneys, a very common practice for law firms, especially "prestigious NYC" law firms.

3. James N. Fiedler is a [/break1]calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/36643]member of the California bar (double UCLA grad); he is not a member of the [/break1]courts.state.ny.us/attorney/AttorneySearch]New York bar.

4. A quick Internet search of Fiedler leads to [/break1]avg.com/search?q=james+n.+fiedler]just about every nutjob site out there.

5. According to [/break1]dobielaw.org/]this site, Spire Law Group of the new name for the old firm, "Mitchell J. Stein & Associates LLP." Sit down, but: The California Attorney General [/break1]ca.gov/news/press-releases/attorney-general-kamala-d-harris-sues-law-firms-engaged-national-mass-joinder]seized Stein's practice (the [/break1]ca.gov/system/files/attachments/press_releases/n2552_complaint.pdf?]complaint). Here's another shocker: Stein is [/break1]calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/121750]ineligible to practice law in California because his practice was seized. Did I mention [/break1]justice.gov/opa/pr/2011/December/11-crm-1681.html]the feds arrested Stein?

6. Hell, here's a [/break1]typepad.com/tekgnosis/2012/10/james-n-fiedler-sbn-36643-dba-managing-partner-of-spire-law-group-llp.html]site showing that this $43 trillion suit has caught the eyes of minor birther nutter (but major nutter in his own right) Paul Andrew Mitchell.

* [sekrit]Read: Joooooos!!![/sekrit]

woodworker

Postby woodworker » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:35 am

"Prestigious." I don't think that word means what they think it means, at not in this instance.
My avatar is a likeness of my bestest puppy "Bruin." There is no truth to the rumor, despite what Geritol says, that Bruin and I are twins.

Circumspect

Postby Circumspect » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:49 am

I hereby certify that I don't think the mug would be admissible evidence of birth in a court of law.

Wouldn't it be a kick if someone got the Hawaii DOH to verify the data on one of the mugs? =))

neonzx

Postby neonzx » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:51 am

[highlight=#ffff80]Felicity Ann Blankenship[/highlight]

October 31st, 2012 @ 9:32 pm

I would like to donate the sum of $2000 to your cause. Please look for an envelope in the mail. Stand tall!

:-

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:14 am

So Much Crazy:

I got a call from James N. Fiedler, a managing partner of a NY law firm, which filed a 43 trillion dollar law suit against multiple largest banks and top senior officials of Obama administration

I got a call from attorney Fiedler, he is a managing partner in the law firm in NY that brought the legal acvtion Abeel et al v Bank of america et al seeking 43 trillion dollars in funds de facto stolen in a Racketeering scheme.

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=360790]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=360790 :twisted:

Where to start, where to start.

1. Here's the [/break1]prnewswire.com/news-releases/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-175828861.html]presser about this $43 trillion lawsuit suing several "Banksters."* (Excuse me, [/break1]typepad.com/tekgnosis/2012/10/with-rico-3x-multiplier-damages-now-total-219t-at-least-abeel-et-al-v-bank-of-america-na-et-al-usdce.html]$219 trillion suit, thanks to the RICO allegations.) The [/break1]justia.com/docket/new-york/nyedce/1]Justia.com docket.

2. Here's the site for the [/break1]com/]Spire Law Group. Nb.: This "firm" fails to list its attorneys, a very common practice for law firms, especially "prestigious NYC" law firms.

3. James N. Fiedler is a [/break1]calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/36643]member of the California bar (double UCLA grad); he is not a member of the [/break1]courts.state.ny.us/attorney/AttorneySearch]New York bar.

4. A quick Internet search of Fiedler leads to [/break1]avg.com/search?q=james+n.+fiedler]just about every nutjob site out there.

5. According to [/break1]dobielaw.org/]this site, Spire Law Group of the new name for the old firm, "Mitchell J. Stein & Associates LLP." Sit down, but: The California Attorney General [/break1]ca.gov/news/press-releases/attorney-general-kamala-d-harris-sues-law-firms-engaged-national-mass-joinder]seized Stein's practice (the [/break1]ca.gov/system/files/attachments/press_releases/n2552_complaint.pdf?]complaint). Here's another shocker: Stein is [/break1]calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/121750]ineligible to practice law in California because his practice was seized. Did I mention [/break1]justice.gov/opa/pr/2011/December/11-crm-1681.html]the feds arrested Stein?

6. Hell, here's a [/break1]typepad.com/tekgnosis/2012/10/james-n-fiedler-sbn-36643-dba-managing-partner-of-spire-law-group-llp.html]site showing that this $43 trillion suit has caught the eyes of minor birther nutter (but major nutter in his own right) Paul Andrew Mitchell.

* [sekrit]Read: Joooooos!!![/sekrit]

:shock: Nice! These are just the guys Taitz needs to affiliate with. This should end well. :-

[edit]Looks like Stein's law practice was seized in connection with the foreclosure/fraud schemes. I wonder if CEL III has a connection to Stein. This might all be coming full circle. :lol:[/edit]

bob

Postby bob » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:12 am

Taitz doubling down:

Verified complaint of a racketeering law suit against Attorney Gen Eric Holder, #2 in Justice Department tony west, his sister in law AG of CA Camela Harris, former White House counsel Robert Bauer, his wife Anita Dunn, White House adviser Valerie Jarrett, Robert Rubin, Tim Geithner, B of Am Morgan-Stanley, Citibank, 43 trillion in Ponzi schemes and racketeering behind placing this criminal with forged IDs in the white House

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=361075]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=361075 :twisted:

The Abeel complaint:

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contentsrc="http://thefogbow.com/forum/uploads/2012/11/Abeel-v-Bank-of-America-Eric-Holder-Tony-West-Valerie-Jarett-et-al.pdf]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... -et-al.pdf :twisted:

...it is 400+ pages. The most interesting thing is that Fiedler signed complaint PHV status pending, and [/break1]nmlawny.com/]Nicholas [/break1]nicholasmoccialaw.com/page002.aspx]Moccia is the listed local counsel.

Just so you understand how serious this is, the day after someone uploaded the presser to CNBC's site, [/break1]com/politics/2012/10/cnbc-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit-cnbc-execs-children-murdered-next-day-2465630.html]somebody murdered a CNBC's executive's children:

As a side note, the official story regarding the murders is that the nanny stabbed the children, then tried to slash her own throat. Suicide by cutting ones own throat is extremely rare, less than one percent of all suicides, and is primarily committed by men with military experience. Women committing suicide by slashing their own throat is almost unheard of!

Race: Itsa locator.

AnitaMaria

Postby AnitaMaria » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:29 am

=)) Based on my rough calculation, there appear to be around 800 plaintiffs and 350 defendants in that lawsuit.

bob

Postby bob » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:34 am

Help needed

I got quotes from Obot sites, where obots were making admissions that there were changes to Obama’s BCs. Please, send me the quotes and IP addresses if you can

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=360508]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=360508 :twisted:

[quote name=George Fuller]For what purpose?

[quote name=Julia]Silly George Fuller. For the purpose of evidence. It’s not hearsay if it comes from the internet.

[quote name=Giovanni Libo]Silly Julia. Dr. Taitz wants the IP addresses so she can subpoena these obots to lay a foundation for what they wrote.

:shock:

bob

Postby bob » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:39 am

Here is another competition: I wonder, who was messing with my web site, any ideas? PS, they also messed with my computers and my media blaster.

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=360475]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=360475 :twisted:

...media blaster?

http://sanstormblog.com/wp-contentsrc="http://thefogbow.com/forum/uploads/2011/03/blasting.jpg

Welsh Dragon

Postby Welsh Dragon » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:41 am

I see a new birfer fight on the horizon )Orly's set her FMs on an ally:

Please, help me ID the person, who is trying to intimidate me into silence and threatening my children by reference

Posted on | November 1, 2012 | No Comments

Sherry Pegelow 0 approved [/break1]net]spegelow@cox.net 98.175.165.241

Submitted on 2012/11/01 at 6:42 am

Did you realize that two children of an CNBS executive were murdered 1 day after they posted this story. Story was removed hours afterward. Here is a link:

[/break1]org/2012/10/who-killed-lucia-and-leo-krim/]http://dissidentvoice.org/2012/10/who-k ... -leo-krim/

Did you realize that two children of an CNBS executive were murdered 1 day after they posted this story. Story was removed hours afterward. Here is a link:http://dissidentvoice.org/2012/10/who-killed-lucia-and-leo-krim/

[/break1]net]spegelow@cox.net

Sherry Pegelow

:twisted: :twisted:http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=361083 :twisted: :twisted:

:lol:

Sherry Pegelow is a VA RWNJ and birfer and was only trying to help. See, for instance

http://ja.twitter.com/spegelow

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Orly's new media blaster....http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-S4IAHxrTSgE/TWgQC6RJVNI/AAAAAAAADaU/gZYT0j_OROs/s1600/bonita-springs-septic-truck.jpg
"Scientific Research: A whole lotta tedious attention to detail followed
by a lovely payoff too esoteric for your friends to understand."
anon--

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a collaborative facility run by the U.S. And Canada

Postby Kriselda Gray » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Do I understand the Bitch's concept in Welsh Dragon's post above is that because:1) Someone killed the children of a CNBC executive (a horrible tragedy, BTW, that is being terribly exploited here) one day after a news story was posted on the CNBC website2) Orly wrote about the story on her website, and3) Someone sent her a note telling her about the murdersher own children are now being threatened? That just being told about the other murders is, in and of itself, a threat to her kids? Who the hell does she think she's kidding! Even if it weren't entirely preposterous (and disgusting that the deaths of those children are being used for propaganda,) is there any evidence of any kind that the particular executive had ANYTHING to do with that story appearing, or why someone would have a problem with the story appearing? It's not like even the most powerful companies in the country would be able to keep a $43 Trillion dollar suit out of the news (well, at least out of the odd or wacky news section - I'm not entirely convinced it would make the normal "hard" new sections...)It's really too bad that her constant attempts to get Obama thrown out of office aren't considered attempts at overthrowing the legitimate government of the US. If they were, then maybe someone could get her deported back to Moldova, and let them figure out what the hell to do with her.

bob

Postby bob » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:22 pm

It's not like even the most powerful companies in the country would be able to keep a $43 Trillion dollar suit out of the news (well, at least out of the odd or wacky news section - I'm not entirely convinced it would make the normal "hard" new sections...)

It didn't even make the wacky news section -- the presser was uploaded to CNBC (only to be "scrubbed"): BFD.It is all a [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc]propter hoc fallacy.

TollandRCR

Postby TollandRCR » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:45 pm

It's not like even the most powerful companies in the country would be able to keep a $43 Trillion dollar suit out of the news (well, at least out of the odd or wacky news section - I'm not entirely convinced it would make the normal "hard" new sections...)

It didn't even make the wacky news section -- the presser was uploaded to CNBC (only to be "scrubbed"): BFD.It is all a [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc]propter hoc fallacy.

The story has been around on conspiracy sites for months if not years. It is often connected to "the act of Congress," NESARA, that was supposed to be announced on Sept. 11, 2001, [link]leading the Banksters/Illuminati/Queen of England to have to take drastic steps,http://nesara.org/op-ed/tuesday_september_11_2001.htm[/link]. It is also connected to the [link]Wanta-Reagan-Mitterand Protocols,http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=258519[/link] that will eliminate national, corporate, and personal debt and make everybody rich beyond belief -- so long as Tesla's free energy invention does not continue to be suppressed. And that does not even mention [link]ST GERMAIN’S WORLD TRUST,http://revolutionizingawareness.com/documentaries/st-germains-world-trust/[/link], now worth $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Happy Days will soon be here again.

kubu island

Postby kubu island » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:26 pm

It is all a [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc]propter hoc fallacy.

ex. from Wiki : "believing that the rooster’s crowing causes the sun to rise"I knew Foggy was at the root of the problem

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:35 pm

You rang? ;;)
Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick! The one that makes me scream, she said.

P.K.

Postby P.K. » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:38 am

Do I understand the Bitch's concept in Welsh Dragon's post above is that because:1) Someone killed the children of a CNBC executive (a horrible tragedy, BTW, that is being terribly exploited here) one day after a news story was posted on the CNBC website2) Orly wrote about the story on her website, and3) Someone sent her a note telling her about the murdersher own children are now being threatened? That just being told about the other murders is, in and of itself, a threat to her kids?

Which is all the more ridiculous since the Taitz children are all young men, not pre-schoolers being looked after by a nanny. Aren't they all in college, or even grad school?

Suranis

Postby Suranis » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:41 am

They are in college. I've heard they are studying psychology, but don't really know.
Have you tried the Internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it.

nbc

Postby nbc » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:42 am

They are in college. I've heard they are studying psychology, but don't really know.

It would explain a lot... At least their homework would be interesting ;-)

CatMe

Postby CatMe » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:47 am

I read an essay by the one who went to Cornell. He said his mother was very very disappointed that he decided to become a psychologist instead of a medical doctor. He co-authored a medical paper on lucid dreaming, which appears to be a special interest, and now has an internship somewhere. The middle son was also studying psychology, and I think he had gone to a Jewish school. He belonged to a lot of special interest groups, including a gay-straight alliance and some animal rights and environmental groups. And one of them appears to have supported Obama in 2008, but I can't remember which one. The youngest one's LinkedIn said he was a receptionist at a certain dental office we're all familiar with.I did not do much digging after that. I did see that Yosi appeared to have a real estate interest in Arizona, but I didn't investigate further to see when this was. I got bored with Googling Taitzes.Edited to add, here is an example of what they go through (someone's blog post from back in 2009):

So there's this birther lady in California named Orly Taitz who just posted a forged photo online of Obama's Kenyan birth certificate. We know it's forged because, as David Waldman points out, it's from before the Republic of Kenya formally existed. Pretty stupid mistake, if you ask me. But here's the great part: Mel dated a guy at Cornell named I[redacted] Taitz, who lives in Cali and whose mother is, according to Mel, was a vehement birther. I still need to confirm with Mel that I[redacted] mother is in fact the same Orly Taitz, but it doesn't strike me as a very common name. He seems like a pretty decent/sane guy, but I think it's funny that I may go to college with the son of this nutcase.Also, Waldman's use of the word "morongasm" has me literally laughing out loud. Haha, those stupid birthers. I don't know what Barack's mother was doing when she was pregnant with him, but I sure can tell you what the birther's mothers were: drinking. Courtesy Bill MaherConfirmation: I[redacted]'s mother is indeed named Orly, so yeah, I go to college this woman's son.

And a comment:

Crazy Taitz LadyIt's totally him. He grew up in SoCal... OC... Laguna Hills I think. Here is a clip of her on MSNBC today. Complete whacko. You've got to check it out. It's on Huffington Post. Here is a link:[/break1]huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/03/o]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/03/o rly-taitz-melts-down-on_n_250441.htmlI feel so sorry for that guy.

raicha

Postby raicha » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:54 am

All three sons study psychology. Imagine that.

CatMe

Postby CatMe » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:15 am

All three sons study psychology. Imagine that.

From the little I read, they all seem like great kids. But I grew up with crappy parents and managed to thrive, too, so it is possible to grow up to succeed in spite of your parents and to grow up to be nothing like them.Of course, maybe Yosi is the world's best father or maybe money helps a lot.

ZekeB

Postby ZekeB » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:19 am

As a West Point grad, I can assure you that nobody "retires" as a Captain unless it's for a medical disability. Would it be snotty of me to point out that "mental disability" falls in that category? :twisted:

Prior enlisted, which I believe Pambly is, could have 20 years in and still be in grade O3. I believe Pambly does have a medical disability, however.As I recall when seeing a picture of her somewhere, she appeared to be very much a Caucasian; very much in the 35 to 45 age group; not so very much appearing to be age 55. Cameras do lie when pictures are taken from a distance.

Return to “Orly Taitz”