Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Uninformed

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Uninformed »

Mike Lindell says he’s losing a million dollars a week not advertising on Fox. I believe he said much the same about the effects of his previous shunning. Amazing he’s still in business.

“Mike Lindell Says He's Losing $1M a Week Because Fox News Refused to Air Voter Fraud Ad”:
https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindell-s ... ad-1615492
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by raison de arizona »

I'm pretty sure he makes up all his numbers. But for what it is worth, in 2019 he told NYT he was clearing $300M/yr in sales. In Feb. '21, he said his antics were going to cost him $65M for the year. In a court filing somewhere in between Feb. and Apr. (I think), he claimed to be spending $5M/mo on advertising. And now I guess $1M/mo would be an additional (?) $52M/yr. Going forward.

Or something.

All numbers likely made up, just not by me.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Chilidog wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:46 pm You gotta admit. There is something to be admired in the way that Dennis Montgomery knows his marks and expertly reels them in.

I half expect to see Mike Lindell with a bass plug dangling from his lips.
He does have a talent. If Lindell's hacker turns out to be somebody other than Montgomery, I'm gonna be a little disappointed. Granted, he is about to die any day now, for the last 10 years, but that has not stood in his way in the past (and managed to keep his Las Vegas case at bay for near 13 years so far).

What is also impressive is that he has had very few consequences even when he is discovered to be scamming them. His marks just rather be rid of him. He knows how to find the right marks.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Drew Griffin of CNN took Mike Lindell apart... don't know if there was even a bass plug left. Warning: Don't be drinking a beverage while watching.

'What is this?' CNN reporter baffled after Mike Lindell shows him 'proof of nothing' in train wreck interview
Brad Reed August 05, 2021

CNN reporter Drew Griffin asked MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell to hand over his purportedly bombshell voter fraud evidence -- and he came away thinking that Lindell simply had no idea how voting works. During an interview that aired on Thursday night, Lindell handed Griffin a document that he claimed was his linchpin in proving that the Chinese government had interfered to illegitimately elect President Joe Biden last year.

Griffin showed the document to cybersecurity experts, however, and they all said they had no idea what Lindell believed the document proved. "What is this?" asked a baffled Griffin. "That's just one piece of 1.2 billion lines of data from the election, OK?" Lindell replied. "Within that will be timestamps when it happened, there'll be flips in there." "We sent this to our experts," Griffin replied. "They said that it doesn't show any specific actions of any kind, election-related or not, and it's proof of nothing."

"OK," said a defensive Lindell. "He said that's nothing, huh? Then you didn't hire a cyber expert." In fact, Griffin said CNN talked with nine top cybersecurity experts, all of whom said Lindell's document proved nothing, and one of whom called Lindell's claims "completely ridiculous."
https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-voter-fraud/

MyPillow magnate Mike Lindell's latest election conspiracy theory is his most bizarre yet
By Casey Tolan, Curt Devine and Drew Griffin, CNN
Updated 9:03 PM ET, Thu August 5, 2021

(CNN)Since the presidential election, Christina Jensen says she's been stopped on the street several times by acquaintances who wanted to share troubling news: hackers from Beijing had switched nearly 24,000 votes for Donald Trump in their rural, GOP-leaning Wisconsin county. Jensen, the Clark County clerk and a Republican herself, has patiently explained that the local election computer system isn't connected to the internet -- and the county has less than 17,000 registered voters overall. But she finds herself unable to convince those constituents of the simple fact that the election wasn't stolen: "They are like, 'Well, Mike Lindell says this,'" Jensen said.

Lindell, the MyPillow CEO and a close ally of former President Donald Trump, has emerged as one of the most vocal boosters still pushing false claims about the 2020 election. In a series of so-called documentaries, Lindell has advanced an increasingly outlandish theory that foreign hackers broke into the computer systems of election offices like Clark County to switch votes -- in what he has described as the "biggest cyber-crime in world history."

Election officials at more than a dozen counties that Lindell has claimed were hacking targets told CNN that the pillow magnate's claims are utterly meritless. They noted that their voting machines are not connected to the internet, that the results are confirmed by paper ballots, and in some cases that official audits, recounts, or reviews have verified their vote tallies. In addition, CNN interviewed nine cybersecurity experts, all of whom said the "proof" Lindell has released so far is nonsense -- and that there is zero evidence of any kind of successful hacking of last year's election results.

But many Americans are buying into baseless claims of vote fraud: polls have found that roughly two-thirds of Republicans believe President Joe Biden was not legitimately elected. And while Lindell isn't as prominent as other right-wing figures denying the election results -- including the former President himself -- his rhetoric has broken through among some of the Trump faithful.
Lots lots more at: https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/05/politics ... index.html

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
much ado

Post by much ado »

Okay. Here's what we have to do. We have to convince the Republicans that the Democrats WANT them to vote so that their votes can be SWITCHED. Every vote the Republicans cast will be flipped to a Democratic vote. So the best way to "own" the Democrats is not to vote.

I think it really might work.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

LOVE that idea Much Ado and totally agree, it will work! Might need to be closer to the election, they have such short memories.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

After viewing the AC360 clip I have pitty for Lindell. He doesn't understand IT, therefore not the internet (can he even use email?), and at the same time he is totally ignorant as how the US elections are done. :cantlook:
Luke

Post by Luke »

RTH -- :lol:
In his email to NBC News, Lindell said: "All the evidence against Dominion is before the Supreme Court. ... China and others used the machines to corrupt our election! Here is one page of the proof."

The email did not include an attachment. When asked if he had mistakenly omitted it, Lindell sent another email with an empty attachment and a third with screenshots of illegible text.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/my ... s-n1254676
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

"China and others... !!!"

Lindell's proposition is so absurd that the implications are overlooked:

Lindell is accusing the former T maladministration of having been grossly negligent and incompetent in protecting the elections, not noticing that those actors manipulated the machines and whatevahhh :!: One could infer that T and his cronies brought it upon themselves that they lost the election :blackeye:
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:15 am "China and others... !!!"

Lindell's proposition is so absurd that the implications are overlooked:

Lindell is accusing the former T maladministration of having been grossly negligent and incompetent in protecting the elections, not noticing that those actors manipulated the machines and whatevahhh :!: One could infer that T and his cronies brought it upon themselves that they lost the election. :blackeye:
:yeahthat:

It was sufficiently subtle yet obvious that I didn't see it either. Good point!
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

You’ve go to feel a bit sorry for Lindell :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
much ado

Post by much ado »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:39 am You’ve go to feel a bit sorry for Lindell :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I'm trying, but nothing's happening. Am I doing something wrong? :confuzzled:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

much ado wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:04 pm
Uninformed wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:39 am You’ve go to feel a bit sorry for Lindell :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Cut into a red onion and inhale deeply when you do, you should be able to get a single tear to roll down your cheek...

I'll come in again...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:36 pm
much ado wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:04 pm
Cut into a red onion and inhale deeply when you do, you should be able to get a single tear to roll down your cheek...

I'll come in again...
Put it in the food processor.. and stick your face right nearby while chopping the onion into small bits.
101010 :towel:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Not too near!!! :hittingthefan:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:46 am After viewing the AC360 clip I have pitty for Lindell. He doesn't understand IT, therefore not the internet (can he even use email?), and at the same time he is totally ignorant as how the US elections are done. :cantlook:

And yet he's managed to Dunning-Krueger himself on both.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Somewhat interesting article:

“THE MYPILLOW GUY REALLY COULD DESTROY DEMOCRACY”:
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ca/619593/
Luke

Post by Luke »

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo
Mike Lindell has released a hilarious "cyber symposium" schedule for next week in Sioux Falls, which features a "complimentary buffet" three times a day, "cyber center kiosks" scattered about, and a nightly "networking" event that is four hours long.
3:10 PM · Aug 6, 2021·Twitter Web App
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

"complimentary buffet 3x per day"

I guess the conference will fill up fast now :cantlook:

Until now I believed thr true geeks would be hungry for raw sushi data...
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

South Dakota Sushi.

I'll pass.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

complimentary buffet for unmasked, possibly unvaxed trumpers? What could go wrong?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Uninformed wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:02 pm Somewhat interesting article:

“THE MYPILLOW GUY REALLY COULD DESTROY DEMOCRACY”:
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ca/619593/
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:36 pm complimentary buffet for unmasked, possibly almost certainly unvaxed trumpers? What could go wrong?
FIFY
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Root Beer wants to assault that buffet. She's out pre-flighting a bird now.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Chilidog wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:04 pm South Dakota Sushi.

I'll pass.
What? No Rocky Mountain Oyster Roll? :think:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”