Birther Potpourri

chinacreekpj

Birther Potpourri

Postby chinacreekpj » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:24 pm

How about a flamboyantly racist birther screed from none other than Sam Sewell's blog?

How should we deal with people who voted for Obama a second time?

[/break1]blogspot.com/2012/10/how-should-we-deal-with-people-who.html]http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2012/ ... e-who.html

kate520

Birther Potpourri

Postby kate520 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Here's what he advises:

Just forget the Obama supporters. Don't talk to them. Don't do business with them. Don't buy from them and don't sell to them. Don't cut their grass, clean their houses, fix their cars or fix their bodies. Don't even acknowledge they exist. Let them die

p0rtia

Birther Potpourri

Postby p0rtia » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:51 pm

How about a flamboyantly racist birther screed from none other than Sam Sewell's blog?

[/break1]blogspot.com/2012/10/how-should-we-deal-with-people-who.html]http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2012/ ... e-who.html

It's the subtle use of "we" that slays me. We. We the righteous. We the rulers. We the people who deal with transgressors. [-X
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:

Whatever4

Birther Potpourri

Postby Whatever4 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Here's what he advises:

Just forget the Obama supporters. Don't talk to them. Don't do business with them. Don't buy from them and don't sell to them. Don't cut their grass, clean their houses, fix their cars or fix their bodies. Don't even acknowledge they exist. Let them die

So ignore half the voting population? How do you know which half? (going by the gender gap stats, ignore women.)

PatGund

Birther Potpourri

Postby PatGund » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:22 am

"Rev" Sam Sewell posting (and adding to) a racist anti-american article posted at a foreign press site (Pravda OnLine) and written by an open racist and KKK apologist (Mark McGrew).And they're supposed to be the "patriots"??Good to see Sammie is finally letting his racist freak flag fly.

PatGund

Birther Potpourri

Postby PatGund » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:34 am

What gets me about Sammie Sewell's additions of Mark McGrew's racist rant was this:

"Many of us have dealt with Obama’s thugs on forums. We have had our computers attacked by nasty people with nefarious intentions. We have had threats, insults and profanity posted on our blogs and received emails with the same bottom feeder tactics. Their leader has set the example with thuggish behavior and trash talk of his own"

This coming from the same Sam Sewell who published information about me (most of it incorrect), called me the "face of evil", harassed me on-line, and faked a national MENSA position he didn't actually hold to email my employer to try and get me fired. (After boasting on line that he was going to do just that).Some how, his pious claims of "threats, insults and profanity", "bottom feeder tactics", and "thuggish behavior" fails to impress me. Except maybe to show just what a flaming hypocrite he is.

"The “progressive movement” has shown itself to be a cesspool of intolerant bullies. The trademark personal insult, name calling, ridicule, and ad hominem attacks characterize the debate style of Obama’s people"

Projection much Sam? Because that's exactly what you tried to do to me, and you've tried to do with every debunker who has gotten you upset or angry.

"Decent people do not think or behave that way. "

No they don't. So what's your excuse for acting exactly in the ways you villify??

Sugar Magnolia

Birther Potpourri

Postby Sugar Magnolia » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:45 am

Here's what he advises:

So ignore half the voting population? How do you know which half? (going by the gender gap stats, [highlight=#bfff40]ignore women[/highlight].)

Don't they already do that?

Foggy

Birther Potpourri

Postby Foggy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:59 am

He calls Mark McGrew "my friend". [-X ?( But he's right about having "dealt with Obama’s thugs on forums". He joined Politijab, long before Fogbow came along. When the database of posts and members was transferred from Politijab to Fogbow, he came right along with it. He's still a member in good standing of Fogbow today, not banned, not deleted, not even consigned to FEMA Camp 7½. His username is AristotleTheHun, and he has 20 posts, the last one being from May 2010. It's OK to insult him, though. He's a non-member member. If he ever shows his cowardly face around these parts again, he WILL be sent to the FEMA Camp. ;;)You may remember that ol' Hunnybun never posts anything without mentioning that he's a member of Mensa, and that he has a gazillion IQ and can think us all into mush just by ... thinkin' and stuff. He clearly sees himself as the leading intellectual of the birther movement. Or maybe just behind genius paralegal Jerry Collette. However, he couldn't seem to stand up to the Obots of Politijab. Even though he was way smarter than all of us put together, and all. :-? 'Course, I have to admit, we DID ridicule him, just like Alinsky taught us. Did y'all know that Alinsky invented ridicule? That's right, there was no such thing as ridicule until Saul Alinsky came along. Alinsky's son is a member of Fogbow, too. If he ever comes back, we can confirm that. ;;)
"The only thing more dangerous than an idea is a belief. And by dangerous I don't mean thought-provoking. I mean: might get people killed." - Sarah Vowell

A Legal Lohengrin

Birther Potpourri

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:33 am

Here's what he advises:

What a moron. Don't forget quit shining our shoes, asking us if we want fries with that, cashing the welfare checks we send to red states, etc. etc. etc.

aarrgghh

Birther Potpourri

Postby aarrgghh » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:45 am

the latest wingnut metastasis? introducing the [/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2948988/posts]"earpiece truthers":

Was Obama wearing an Earpieceduring a debate??? Drudge Picture.

[imgwidth=300]http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/JqxEjTK0ar3dr2yArJOE2g--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zODE7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2012-10-23T012925Z_95142252_TB3E8AN044UFB_RTRMADP_3_USA-CAMPAIGN.JPG[/imgwidth]

Drudge has had that picture up since yesterday. There is a point he is trying to make. Is it about the earpiece????

[imgwidth=250]http://twg2a.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/obamaearpiece.jpg?w=595[/imgwidth]

[imgwidth=300]http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2011/obama_sit_room/obama_sit_room_02.jpg[/imgwidth]

[imgwidth=250]http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy83/FlaGordon/ear.jpg[/imgwidth]

Yes. Wearing an earpiece. Even with it, he didn’t come across as very effective.

I’m more interested to know about the tic in his right cheek and its relationship to possible stimulant use. An awful lot of blinking as well, and an unusual amount of jaw clenching. Looked like he was tweeking - but then, not the first time.

I can believe that Obama had an earpiece during the debate. Didn’t anyone else notice that everytime Romney began to hit Obama hard during the debate, Obama would look away toward the audience at someone, like he was getting coached?

The earpieces he has access to you would never see.

Addie

Birther Potpourri

Postby Addie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:55 am

Why didn't anybody tell me they were supposed to be cutting my grass and cleaning my house? That sounds good.
Shut up! We can't hear the mimes! -Jacques Prévert, Les Enfants du Paradis

PatGund

Birther Potpourri

Postby PatGund » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Wonder if this is going to be Donald Trump's big news tomorrow...[link]CORSI: OBAMA'S SEXUALITY PLAYED ROLE IN MICHELLE PREPARED DIVORCE PAPERS,http://www.infiltratednation.com/2012/10/corsi-obamas-sexuality-play-role-in.html[/link]

"During the radio interview with the Senior Staff Writer at World Net Daily, Corsi discusses Obama's Senior White House adviser and Assistant to the President for Intergovernmental Relations and Public Liaison, Valerie Jarrett, and ties together Jesse Jackson, and Reverend Wright as three people that would help groom Obama for the Presidency and say that the eventual marriage between Barack Obama and Michelle Robinson was not a happenstance romance. "This has been an arranged life and marriage from almost the beginning from what I can figure for Barack Obama" Corsi stated on Ears to Hear Radio. Also noted in the interview that Valerie Jarrett's Father-In-Law, Tom Jarrett was a Communist that worked with Obama's "mentor" Frank Marshall Davis. "

chinacreekpj

Birther Potpourri

Postby chinacreekpj » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:21 pm

If corsi had a daughter...https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A57KLTsCMAADFix.jpg

neonzx

Birther Potpourri

Postby neonzx » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:48 pm

From OBC[link]What Has Eligibility Movement Accomplished?,http://obamaballotchallenge.com/what-has-eligibility-movement-accomplished[/link]Posted by By GeorgeM at 23 October, at 22 : 36 PM Print

Our opponents say we have failed. We have failed to get a favorable ruling so far, especially with courts flouting the law/Constitution, but here’s what we think has been accomplished:- Unearthing much of AKA “Obama’s” dirty laundry- Establishing that he is in fact ineligible (although we couldn’t get the courts to rule for us)- Complile list of “Obama” eligibility enablers, including putative “allies” and a list of our true allies- Lay the groundwork for future legal action- Determine weaknesses in statutes/court precedents to uphold Constitutional eligibility mandate.- Using all of this knowledge to further undermine “Obama” and mobilize sentiment against him, making his election loss more likelyWe never would have dreamed a few years ago that things would have come to this awful state of affairs and certainly never thought we’d be associated with an organization with “Obama” in its name.

It sounds like the reality of the situation is finally setting in for George. 8-)

PatGund

Birther Potpourri

Postby PatGund » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:29 pm

[quote name=neonzx]It sounds like the reality of the situation is finally setting in for George. 8-)

Let's see:

[quote name=George Miller]"What Has Eligibility Movement Accomplished?"

Squat.

[quote name=George Miller]"We have failed to get a favorable ruling so far…"

And if it hadn't been for pesky things like "facts", and "rule of law" and "the US Constitution", and "reality", you might have won.

You know, this is like saying "We would have won the Indy 500, if it hadn't been for the fact we were in a rusted out Yugo with four flat tires and squirrels in the engine."

[quote name=George Miller]"Unearthing much of AKA “Obama’s” dirty laundry"

Most of which you made up.

[quote name=George Miller]"Establishing that he is in fact ineligible (although we couldn’t get the courts to rule for us)"

Which basically boiled down to four years of birthers stamping their feet and going "He's not eligible! He's Not! He's Not! He's Not! He's Not! He's Not!!!! Wahhhh! MOMMY!!!"

[quote name=George Miller]"Lay the groundwork for future legal action"

A (blank) and their (blank) are soon (blank).

[quote name=George Miller]"Using all of this knowledge to further undermine “Obama” and mobilize sentiment against him, making his election loss more likely"

So, instead of people laughing at you, you want people laughing REALLY HARD at you. Got it.

[quote name=George Miller]"We never would have dreamed a few years ago that things would have come to this awful state of affairs and certainly never thought we’d be associated with an organization with “Obama” in its name."

Translation - "Wahh!! We never thought a black man would be President!!" WAHHHH!"

Hey George? You want to see how much you've failed?? Take a look at the name of your own website! How many of those "ballot challenges" have succeeded? Remember all those confident predictions that President Obama wouldn't even be on the ballot this year?? He was on my ballot, which was just submitted to my county registrar.

How many of your "challenges" did anything more than waste people's money?

Here's a hint, "zero".

PatGund

Birther Potpourri

Postby PatGund » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:33 pm

If corsi had a daughter...

Based on the look on her face, she needs to run to the bathroom and take a wicked corsi.

Paul Pieniezny

Birther Potpourri

Postby Paul Pieniezny » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Based on the look on her face, she needs to run to the bathroom and take a wicked corsi.

Wait, you mean she is not in the bathroom already in that picture? What is that paper doing there, on the right of the picture?

Tomtech

Birther Potpourri

Postby Tomtech » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Corrected image.http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/Tomtech/hometown_zps9bf56328.png

A Legal Lohengrin

Birther Potpourri

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Apparently this retard had a kid.http://lwtc247.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Roboe

Birther Potpourri

Postby Roboe » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:32 am

the latest wingnut metastasis? introducing the [/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2948988/posts]"earpiece truthers":

Just about as stupid as the "Bush wore an earpiece, look how his jacket folds!"-theory back in 2004.

BillTheCat

Birther Potpourri

Postby BillTheCat » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:06 pm

Just about as stupid as the "Bush wore an earpiece, look how his jacket folds!"-theory back in 2004.

Well, not to be a conspiracy nut, but I saw a "box" at the back of his jacket during that hubub. Was that ever disproven? Looked pretty clear to me.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Citizen Like Obama

Birther Potpourri

Postby Citizen Like Obama » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Wonder if this is going to be Donald Trump's big news tomorrow...

Well we now know........

Donald Trump today pledged $5 million to a charity of President Obama's choice, provided the president makes public his college applications and transcripts and releases his passport history, a far cry from the October-surprise bombshell Trump had promised.

[/break1]go.com/Politics/OTUS/donald-trump-fails-drop-bombshell-offers-cash-obama/story?id=17553670]http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/don ... d=17553670 :lol: The Obama campaign response:

Asked about the reality TV mogul’s offer, Obama campaign strategist David Plouffe told a Washington Post reporter: “Direct those questions to Boston, because Trump is Mitt Romney’s biggest supporter, so he owns everything he says.”

A Legal Lohengrin

Birther Potpourri

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Asked about the reality TV mogul’s offer, Obama campaign strategist David Plouffe told a Washington Post reporter: “Direct those questions to Boston, because Trump is Mitt Romney’s biggest supporter, so he owns everything he says.”

=D> =)) =D> Your move, Willard.

Paul Lentz

Birther Potpourri

Postby Paul Lentz » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:43 pm

[sarcasm]

Just forget the Obama supporters. Don't talk to them. Don't do business with them. Don't buy from them and don't sell to them. Don't cut their grass, clean their houses, fix their cars or fix their bodies. Don't even acknowledge they exist. Let them die.

I'm a little confused...is it still okay if I have Obama supporters continue to pick the cotton, oranges and peaches, and have them crop the tobacco, and dig the peanuts? And while I understand that I'm not supposed to clean their houses (not a problem, as our slaves employees clean their own cabins), is it okay if I still let them clean my house, cook, and wetnurse the baby? Is it okay if I still let them call me "Massa," I mean if I don't "acknowledge" them? Is it okay if I still let them cut my lawn and tend to the big moss-draped oaks lining the winding driveway, as well as the spreading shade-giving magnolias across the lawn? Can I still let them stand over the dining table with the fancy feather fans, to keep the flies off the food and to keep "de fambly" nice and cool during dinner? Now, as far as not "talk[ing] to them," does that mean I shouldn't warn them to get their black/brown asses in gear and back to work before I bring down the cat o'nine tails?

[/sarcasm]

Stupid, redneck, racist fuckhead.

kate520

Birther Potpourri

Postby kate520 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Well, not to be a conspiracy nut, but I saw a "box" at the back of his jacket during that hubub. Was that ever disproven? Looked pretty clear to me.

No it was never disproven. I fact, I read that a rocket scientist used an enhanced imaging system to show the box and wires running up to his shoulder and down his back.

Return to “Miscellaneous”