Judd v. Obama [formerly Taitz v. Obama (Cal. Super. Ct.)] (C.D. Cal.)

Piffle

Postby Piffle » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Of course, Orly appears to have served MSNBC and Chris Matthews at Microsoft headquarters in Redmond, Washington so she may never hear back from them. That would be the best possible scenario for her, I think.

=D> Agreed. The fact that after four years of trying she can't figure out how to serve anyone properly may, in the end, prove to be her strongest asset.

Mikedunford

Postby Mikedunford » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Of course, Orly appears to have served MSNBC and Chris Matthews at Microsoft headquarters in Redmond, Washington so she may never hear back from them. That would be the best possible scenario for her, I think.

=D> Agreed. The fact that after four years of trying she can't figure out how to serve anyone properly may, in the end, prove to be her strongest only asset.

FIFY

rosy

Postby rosy » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:13 pm

What happens, generally, if a person is served by mail (where such a thing is permitted) at an address where they don't reside? I was under the impression that some documents can't be served by mail in California.

Chilidog

Postby Chilidog » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:38 pm

=D> Agreed. The fact that after four years of trying she can't figure out how to serve anyone properly may, in the end, prove to be her strongest asset.

So, just out of curiosity, how much would it cost to hire a server in, oh, I don't know, how about in New York city?What's the going rate?

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:38 pm

What happens, generally, if a person is served by mail (where such a thing is permitted) at an address where they don't reside? I was under the impression that some documents can't be served by mail in California.

IANACL, but I don't know of any jurisdiction where you can just serve someone by mailing a summons and complaint to them right out of the box. If you just mail shit (I note she thinks she served someone by email!! in Kansas IIRC) to the wrong address, well, we used to call that "sewer service".

Chilidog

Postby Chilidog » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:43 pm

This could almost be an episode on that comedy show, 30 Rock. :-

esseff44

Postby esseff44 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:16 pm

This is more like one of those reality shows focusing on freaks. You don't know whether to laugh or to blush with embarrassment.

RTH10260

Postby RTH10260 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Of course Orlena will be delighted by not hearing a word from Microsoft. It means she wins by default and can transfer mighty $$$ from the coffers of MS to DOFF and herself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chilidog

Postby Chilidog » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:19 pm

IANAL, but, if I pretend I'm a Taft law school graduate and I wanted to serve process on MSNBC as the agent for Chris Mathews, how should I do it?I suppose I could just hire a process server in manhattan to go down to 30 rock plaza and serve the official agent for MSNBC, or I could send them to the MSNBC studio in Washington where they could get mr. Mathews himselfNah, that's too easy. I'm a Taft dog, I'll mail it to Redmond, WA. When do I get my Taft diploma?

PatGund

Postby PatGund » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:33 pm

When do I get my Taft diploma?

http://carouselgumballmachine.com/carousel-gumball-machine.jpg

DaveMuckey

Postby DaveMuckey » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Of course Orlena will be delighted by not hearing a word from Microsoft. It means she wins by default and can transfer mighty $$$ from the coffers of MS to DOFF and herself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those deadbeats won't send you any money. I'm still waiting for that $500 that Bill Gates promised some 20 years ago.

ducktape

Postby ducktape » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Those deadbeats won't send you any money. I'm still waiting for that $500 that Bill Gates promised some 20 years ago.

Wait a second -- you mean that money for forwarding the email to 20 people to test the reach of email? That bastard -- he didn't send me my check, either.

Sugar Magnolia

Postby Sugar Magnolia » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Wait a second -- you mean that money for forwarding the email to 20 people to test the reach of email? That bastard -- he didn't send me my check, either.

Does that mean that Billy Evans, the burlap bag boy, didn't get his body either?

MaineSkeptic

Postby MaineSkeptic » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Does that mean that Billy Evans, the burlap bag boy, didn't get his body either?

But let's not forget, to date Craig Shergold has received about 350,000,000 greeting cards, and they're still coming in.

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:13 pm

In the case in Washington, DC where Bradlee Dean sued MSNBC and Rachel Maddow, the lead attorney for the defendants was Laura Handman of Davis Wright Tremaine. (She is married to FOB Harold Ickes.) Handman did not play nice. Seven months after filing the lawsuit, and after dicking around with scheduling and canceling around a half-dozen hearings, Klayman and Dean decided they wanted their case in federal court instead of DC court (presumably because they believe that DC's anti-SLAPP law will not apply to them in federal court), so they filed a "Notice of voluntary dismissal without prejudice." The defendants moved to have the case reinstated so that they could get their attorneys' fees paid, per DC's anti-SLAPP law. The judge reinstated the case and ordered Dean to pay $23K in fees and costs to MSNBC and Rachel Maddow. After asking the judge to recuse herself because she was obviously using her position to promote the gay agenda, Klayman and Dean have appealed the ruling. Of course, Orly appears to have served MSNBC and Chris Matthews at Microsoft headquarters in Redmond, Washington so she may never hear back from them. That would be the best possible scenario for her, I think.

Erie Doctrine thingie here, and also an IMO.Anti-SLAPP statutes may be styled as procedural rules, but they create a substantive right. So if a state case ends up in federal court because of diversity only, any relevant defendant could insist on their own jurisdiction's substantive anti-SLAPP provisions, which are a substantive right not to be sued frivolously, not a mere procedural rule that must yield to federal law.Orly should consider this in her harassment campaigns, not that she'll even understand the last paragraph.

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:47 pm

This mess of a case has been reassigned to Judge David Carter on the grounds it is related to Barnett and Keyes v. Obama.

:toiletflush:

I think Jack Ryan will have the transfer order momentarily.

Piffle

Postby Piffle » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:26 am

This mess of a case has been reassigned to Judge David Carter on the grounds it is related to Barnett and Keyes v. Obama.

=)) \ :D / Most excellent. -xx

ZekeB

Postby ZekeB » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:29 am

Throw enough chaff at the court, Orly, and they will never find a single grain of wheat even if it is there.

bob

Postby bob » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:51 am

Major development! Federal court sua sponte transferred Judd et al v Obama from Obama appointee judge Tucker to judge David O. Carter. In his prior ruling he stated that the case needs to be brought before the election. Well I broght this one before the election, no excuse not to hear it on the merits now!

ORDER RE TRANSFER PURSUANT TO GENERAL ORDER 08-05 -Related Case- filed. Related Case No: SACV09-00082 DOC (ANx). Case transferred from Magistrate Judge Jean P Rosenbluth and Judge Josephine Staton Tucker to Judge David O. Carter and Magistrate Judge Arthur Nakazato for all further proceedings. The case number will now reflect the initials of the transferee Judge SACV12-01507 DOC (ANx). Signed by Judge David O. Carter. (rrp)

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=303763]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=303763 :twisted:

signed order transferring Judd v Obama to judge Carter

It is interesting that just today I was talking to the clerk of Magistrate Jean Rosenblutt, who works with District Judge Tucker and I was checking on a procedure and hearing dates to file a motion. I came home, just finished doing my cooking and ironing and got ready to finish the motion, as I saw an order to transfer to Judge Carter. It has been only a few hours since I talked to the clerks, strange coincidence. I will check Judge Carter’s motion schedule and will file. I will need to make sure the dates don’t cross with MS, IN, GA, KS and possibly TX. What fun. I hope I don’t get myself to exhaustion for nothing, I hope one honest judge will finally hear this on the merits and justice will finally prevail

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=303777]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=303777 :twisted:

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:52 am

-xx

Piffle

Postby Piffle » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:59 am

ORDER RE TRANSFER PURSUANT TO GENERAL ORDER 08-05 -Related Case- filed. Related Case No: SACV09-00082 DOC (ANx). Case transferred from Magistrate Judge Jean P Rosenbluth and Judge Josephine Staton Tucker to Judge David O. Carter and [highlight]Magistrate Judge Arthur Nakazato[/highlight] for all further proceedings.

IIRC, that's the magistrate she moved to recuse way back when, right? This oughta be a right nice reunion.

GreatGrey

Postby GreatGrey » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:00 am

Wait wait wait, now she's calling Carteran honest judge? I don't recall that being the last thing she called him.

Piffle

Postby Piffle » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:07 am

Wait wait wait, now she's calling Carteran honest judge? I don't recall that being the last thing she called him.

\ :D / Oh come on. If she really thought he was a treasonous, traitorous, corrupt judge, wouldn't she have Reek-Oed him by now? :lol: [hidden]And we mustn't forget that it was Velamoor, not Carter, who dismissed Keyes/Barnett.[/hidden]

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:07 am

When will Taitz start exhorting her followers to call the court to move something along?When will Charles E. Lincoln, III, roll himself back into Taitz's dental chair?

Return to “Orly Taitz”