Kansas ballot challenge

Reality Check

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Reality Check » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:02 am

Squeeky has an article up showing that Orly might be violating the law in Kansas with her threats:

Yes, that is right. Three times she threatens to sue the Kansas Attorney General, the Secretary of State, and the Lt. Governor if they do not do as she wishes. And today or tomorrow she is actually flying into the state and subjecting herself to their jurisdiction. I did a little research into her threats of litigation, and it does not seem to constitute extortion, bribery, or a violation of the federal Traffic Act, because she is not seeking a monetary settlement. But Kansas does have a law which covers interference with the administration of justice, K.S.A. 21-3821:[/break1]lesterama.org/Chapter_21/Article_38/21-3816.html]http://kansasstatutes.lesterama.org/Cha ... -3816.htmlCutting and pasting through the above, you get: "Interference with the administration of justice is harassing a judicial officer by repeated vituperative communication with intent to influence, impede or obstruct the finding, decision, ruling, order, judgment or decree of such judicial officer on any matter then pending before the officer."And if anybody wonders what vituperative means: "scathing: marked by harshly abusive criticism; “his scathing remarks about silly lady novelists”; “her vituperative railing.”

More at [/break1]wordpress.com/2012/09/16/omg-has-orly-taitz-flipped-out-or-the-mental-traveler/]http://birtherthinktank.wordpress.com/2 ... -traveler/
“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

Foggy

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Foggy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:14 am

... and we know Or'ly's reading Birther Think Tank. This will help with her stress level. ;;)
"The only thing more dangerous than an idea is a belief. And by dangerous I don't mean thought-provoking. I mean: might get people killed." - Sarah Vowell

Sugar Magnolia

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Sugar Magnolia » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:32 am

Are the hearing officers considered "judicial officers" at the hearing?

A Legal Lohengrin

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:00 am

I'd say that's a definite maybe. While a hearing officer is not a "judge" in the sense of being a branch of the judiciary (they are executive), they may be a "judicial officer" within the meaning of that statute. I'm not sure if that is the case with this statute, though.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a collaborative facility run by the U.S. And Canada

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Kriselda Gray » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:02 am

Is it actually possible for Orly to fly from CA to Topeka and be there in time for a 10AM hearing, even if she leaves today? The best bet that I see is a flight to Kansas City, with a scheduled van to get her to Topeka.

[sekrit]Orly will be arriving in Kansas City at 9 p.m. today and staying overnight in a Topeka hotel.[/sekrit]

I so very much wish I could be there! Even Mmesottement wanted to go! *throws a little fit*Okay. I'm better.

I want so VERY much to go! I hope someone can - this has the potential to be a delightful catastrophe and I'd hate to have only Orly's version of events... (I'm not saying this to pressure anyone, though - if no one can make it, that's understandable - there are only a few of us in the state and there ARE bigger priorities than amusement at Orly's expense, eh?)

SueDB

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby SueDB » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:03 am

Yes, he's working for a non-profit foundation that depends on donations. Such organizations are very sensitive to bad publicity.

Not when the donations are from RWNJ scumbags.

Well even RWNJ Sucmbags have a limit........errr, Nevermind...OOppsie
"Scientific Research: A whole lotta tedious attention to detail followed
by a lovely payoff too esoteric for your friends to understand."
anon--

SueDB

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby SueDB » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 am

Is it actually possible for Orly to fly from CA to Topeka and be there in time for a 10AM hearing, even if she leaves today? The best bet that I see is a flight to Kansas City, with a scheduled van to get her to Topeka.

[sekrit]Orly will be arriving in Kansas City at 9 p.m. today and staying overnight in a Topeka hotel.[/sekrit]

The RWNJs not know what they have wrought. :lol: -xx -xx
"Scientific Research: A whole lotta tedious attention to detail followed
by a lovely payoff too esoteric for your friends to understand."
anon--

kate520

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby kate520 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:21 am

♪♫Kansas, Kansas, here I come!

Where Ann Dunham started from,

Where big yields, of cornfields

Bloom in the spring!

Each morning, at dawning,

Birthers sing and everything!

And Orly said, "I won't be late!"

That's why I can't hardly wait,

Tell those Kansans their awful fate!

Kansas, Kansas, here I come!
♪♫

=)) =))

Mark

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Mark » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:53 am

Looks like Orly will be filing for an "emergency" hearing in the Kansas courts if she loses on Monday: :evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=295855]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=295855 :evil: Apparently, she's not very good with using Mapquest. Anybody want to help her with directions?
And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

A Legal Lohengrin

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Looks like Orly will be filing for an "emergency" hearing in the Kansas courts if she loses on Monday: :evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=295855]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=295855 :evil: Apparently, she's not very good with using Mapquest. Anybody want to help her with directions?

MMmmmm. Not particularly.And by "if," I assume you mean "when."

esseff44

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby esseff44 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Of course O'rly will be filing emergency petitions and motions in Kansas courts! She's not going to waste a trip on a little panel when she can start another ball rolling down the lane to another smear campaign in another state. Anything to get away from all those Dem appointed judges in SoCal.

Piffle

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Piffle » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Doubtful. In the definitions applying to Chapter 21, judicial officers are distinguished from hearing officers. It would appear that only members of the judicial branch and their designees are judicial officers for the purposes of the crime in question.

Chapter 21: Crimes and PunishmentsSection I. GENERAL PROVISIONSArticle 31: Preliminary(20) "Public officer" includes the following, whether elected or appointed: (a) An executive or administrative officer of the state, or a county, municipality or other subdivision or governmental instrumentality of or within the state. (b) A member of the legislature or of a governing board of a county, municipality, or other subdivision of or within the state. (c) [highlight]A judicial officer, which shall include a judge of the district court, juror, master or any other person appointed by a judge or court[/highlight] to hear or determine a cause or controversy. (d) A [highlight]hearing officer[/highlight] or presiding officer, which shall include any person [highlight]authorized by law[/highlight] or private agreement, to hear or determine a cause or controversy [highlight]and who is not a judicial officer.[/highlight]

Piffle

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Piffle » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:54 pm

♪♫Kansas, Kansas, here I come!

Where Ann Dunham started from,

♪♫

:-bd :-bd Well done! Now I'm going to be humming "Kansas, Kansas" all day. :D

kate520

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby kate520 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:03 pm

TWLITHOTU asks :D OES ANYONE KNOW, HOW DO I GET TO THE SUPERIOR COURT IN TOPEKA GOING FROM THE CAPITOL?

Easy.Just click your heels together and say "There's no President like Obama"! three times. :mrgreen:

MsDaisy

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby MsDaisy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:13 pm

TWLITHOTU asks :D OES ANYONE KNOW, HOW DO I GET TO THE SUPERIOR COURT IN TOPEKA GOING FROM THE CAPITOL?

Easy.Just click your heels together and say "There's no President like Obama"! three times. :mrgreen:

=))

realist

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby realist » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:37 pm

As she's running to the airport... :lol:

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=295946]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=295946 :twisted:

motion for Preliminary injunction KS

Posted on | September 16, 2012 | No Comments

Orly Taitz [/break1]taitz@gmail.com]orly.taitz@gmail.com

10:13 AM (0 minutes ago)

to Ryan, kkobach, Athena.Andaya, Eric

Dear sirs and lady, Please, find the response to the prior e-mail by Mr. Kriegshouser and a Motion seeking a preliminary injunction by the Objections board. [highlight]I apologize for the motion not being as good as I would like[/highlight], :lol: however I am rushing to the airport to fly to KS and had to draft it at night with limited amount of time.In my previous e-mail I provided you with the exhibits. these are the same exhibits, I provided in Indiana when Judge Reid allowed me to proceed with a hearing on the prelim injunction, to be heard on Sept. 24 and to proceed with the causes of action for Fraud, Breach of Fiduciary Duty and Negligence against the Sec of State of IN and the elections Board. you can find those at link:

due to the size of the file I could not add it as an attachment herein.

[highlight]I will provide the documents tomorrow during the hearing.[/highlight]

sincerely

/s/ dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Ryan Kriegshauser wrote:

I have forwarded this information to the Board Members and they will do with it what they will. [highlight]That being said, I do not know that it changes the information in my previous email. No further testimony is likely to be taken.[/highlight]

From: Orly Taitz To: [/break1]com]kkobach@gmail.com ; Ryan Kriegshauser Sent: Sat Sep 15 15:39:21 2012 Subject: Fwd: Kansas challenge

Dear Mr. Kobach and Mr. Kriegshauser,

[highlight]Mr. Joseph Montgoumery Burns renewed his challenge and requested me to represent him,[/highlight]

please see attach an e-mail from him which identifies his e-mail address with the attached consent and request to reinstate the complaint

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Joseph Montgoumery wrote:

I think I am going to leave town until Monday and go to a safe house in the country. Maybe they did not do anything to you because you are a lawyer, but I now feel for my safety. I started making changes to the Affidavit but was not able to complete it in full as I was busy packing the RV. However, here is what I have so far. That will have to do for now. I am sick and tired of this, so do what you can with what you have. Have a good flight.

By the way, I think you can call me Monty now – all my friends do.

Dr Orly TaitzESQ

29839 Santa Margarita pkwy, ste 100

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

ph 949-683-5411 fax949-766-7603

orlytaitzesq.com

2 attachments — Download all attachments

Kansas objection.pdf 188K View Download

Kansas objection.docx 111K View Download Kansas objection

more at the link

chinacreekpj

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby chinacreekpj » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:37 pm

Of course O'rly will be filing emergency petitions and motions in Kansas courts! She's not going to waste a trip on a little panel when she can start another ball rolling down the lane to another smear campaign in another state. Anything to get away from all those Dem appointed judges in SoCal.

The only thing she ever succeeds in smearing is her fæces all over the GOP and Mitt Romney. I say let's help her get the word out. 8-)

CatMe

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby CatMe » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:40 pm

The only thing she ever succeeds in smearing is her fæces all over the GOP and Mitt Romney. I say let's help her get the word out. 8-)

Joseph Mountgomery Burns? From Springfield, I presume? Oh wait, he was from Kansas, not Missouri. It's that guy from Manhattan who wrote her! Wow, she must feel really important now.

Sterngard Friegen

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Taitz has published, on her website, communications between herself and someone who, apparently, has asked her to represent him in Kansas. I suppose Taitz has never heard of attorney-client confidentiality.

Piffle

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Piffle » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Oh my, such drama! It was nice of "Monty" to give Orly a blanket waiver of attorney-client privilege, wasn't it?What strikes me as especially hilarious is that it sounds like Monty thinks Orly is a "real attorney."[edit]Oops. Stern beat me with the confidentiality observation.[/edit]

AnitaMaria

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby AnitaMaria » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 pm

:-$ =))

Sterngard Friegen

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Is she in the air yet?

CatMe

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby CatMe » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Taitz has published, on her website, communications between herself and someone who, apparently, has asked her to represent him in Kansas. I suppose Taitz has never heard of attorney-client confidentiality.

I don't think Taitz has heard of a lot of things. Apparently she doesn't watch TV, or she would know that ... on Law and Order, you can lose your whole case by violating attorney - client privilege.

esseff44

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby esseff44 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:56 pm

:-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gif :-$ :-$

Piffle

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Piffle » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Giggle. She thinks she can file a "motion for preliminary injunction" at a hearing conducted by three members of executive branch. Not surprisingly, the objection or motion or whatever it is consists of same ol', same ol'...

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contentsrc="http://thefogbow.com/forum/uploads/2012/09/Kansas-objection.pdf]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... ection.pdf :evil:

So when, exactly, did Monty become a true believer in the social security number & selective service number claptrap? Representing a client my ass!

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”