Kansas ballot challenge

mimi

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby mimi » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:17 pm

i'm with verbie. though i do find it incredible that he birfs up a storm. over 46,000 comments at Hannity alone! And he Freeps. And he birfs everywhere.Yep. That's a lotta birfing.I'm not gonna tell on him. But that's a lotta birfing.so based on this freeper comment of his:edge919 to Libloather

The Kansas Objections Board wanted to deny this challenge, but couldn’t find a legal reason to do so. They suggested that the objection was reading “too much” into Minor v. Happersett which they were told makes a clear material distinction between natural-born citizen and 14th amendment citizenship by birth. The objector pointed out that Obama’s cousnel cited only one Supreme Court case, Wong Kim Ark, but that their citation only applied to 14th amendment citizenship and the term “citizen of the United States,” not Article II eligibility. He also pointed out that Obama’s counsel ignored that the same decision said the 14th amendment does not say who shall be natural-born citizens, but that it cites Minor for the definition of all children born to parents who were its citizens.The SOS is hinting still that he wants to sweep this under the rug and that he would use a nonlegally supported definition of NBC to do so. It’s very important to try to hold these people accountable and insist that they follow Supreme Court precedent, especially when Luria v. United States in 1913 points to Minor and not Wong Kim Ark to specifically define presidential eligibility.

[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/news/2930674/posts?page=33#33]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/ ... page=33#33I wonder why he withdrew his objection?

A Legal Lohengrin

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:22 pm

I wonder why he withdrew his objection?

mimi

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby mimi » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:28 pm

KSDB is the Kansas State University FM Radio Station.[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/KSDB-FM]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KSDB-FM

PatGund

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby PatGund » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Kobach deserves this and all the harassment he will get from Orly's crazies. Every worthless shit like Kobach who thinks it's fun to play footsie with these terrorists, thanks to Orly, will now get exactly what they deserve: months or years of harassment from the demented lawyer-dentist from Moldova and her gibbering minions.Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. As in, it couldn't.

As Ken Bennett discovered, you can't lay down with the birthers without needing industrial-strength advantage to combat the flea problem. Kobach thought he could play flirty games with the birthers, only to find out they want everything from him. And a pony. And they want it now.

SueDB

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby SueDB » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Actually, I think calling Oily the "Wicked Witch of the West" ("WWotW") is pretty damned insulting to the actual WWotW.

And real Witches, too! I wish people would just call her a bitch, since that's what they mean, you know? Leave us Witches out of it! :twisted: :twisted:

I just KNOW Margaret Hamilton is somewhere rolling rapidly in her grave. What an insult to one heck on an actress.[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton]Wiki Bio of one Talented Lady.
"Scientific Research: A whole lotta tedious attention to detail followed
by a lovely payoff too esoteric for your friends to understand."
anon--

SueDB

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby SueDB » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:53 pm

This guy has no life. This is all he does.

This makes me even more suspicious about whether we know the whole story of why he withdrew his petition. I still don't buy the explanation that he did it because of animosity directed at people around him. Birfers and freepers don't back down when they are told they are full of shit. They become more strident. If Montgomery was birfing using screen names and a logo that are easily identified with his employer, he might have been violating university protocol. He might have broken other university rules by birfing on university time. Perhaps KU told him to STFU or risk job-related consequences. I also still think that it's possible that Kobach is behind the withdrawal since he is the only person who clearly benefits from it. This is purely speculation, but something about this story just doesn't seem right to me.

I wonder if he took leave when he attended the hearings?????I guess I posted before finishing the thread and I don't endorse contacting any employer - who apparently responded that what he does on his own time is his business...which should be the response from an employer....It's just a curiosity since he birfs like there is no tomorrow...well no Monday anyway.
anon--

1 guest

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby 1 guest » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Birther Brigades Marching On Kansas:

A team of activists and researchers who have spent years investigating the eligibility issue immediately dispatched a letter that included evidence Obama is ineligible....State officials the next steps are unclear, but the board may not have the option to review the facts without the formal complaint. There was no immediate indication that anyone else was stepping up to continue the case.The information set to be delivered for the committee to review at its meeting included a letter to members of the Democratic National Committee warning that certifying Obama as an eligible candidate could be “perjurious.”The letter, directed to Kansas Lt. Gov. Jeff Colyer, was from activist Tom Ballantyne, author of “Oh Really, O’Reilly!”; former Army. Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin, a physician who was drummed out of the military for questioning Obama’s eligibility; retired Col. Lawrence Sellin; retired Navy Cmdr. Charles F. Kerchner Jr; and activist Gary Wilmott.

more: [/break1]wnd.com/2012/09/eligibility-complaint-pulled-over-intimidation/]http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/eligibility- ... imidation/

SueDB

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby SueDB » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:02 pm

I did say way back that Orly's only chance of possibly influencing the events is to fly out to STL/KC/Topeka on Sunday to get there in time to be prepare for her award winning Birfer Barf on Monday Morning. Trying to ambush the board at the last minute has to be done in person as you just can't depend on waffles to hold up the Birfer Banner. Waffles are good with butter and syrup, but not at hearings concerning something as serious as this challenge of Talmudic proportions concerning a "certain Usurper". -xx -xx
anon--

kate520

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby kate520 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:06 pm

Gary Wilmot could use a strong laxative and maybe some Xanax.

obot 10241408971650

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby obot 10241408971650 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Let me register my slight concern with any hint that the Fogbow, individual members or collectively, is in any way "going after" a person in their private life including employment. I think our primary role is to combat his lies; and secondarily to of course report any illegalities to the appropriate authorities. But we ourselves have been sensitive to birthers attacking us through our employers, and I think we should avoid that impression.$0.02 expended.

I completely agree. But we already know that people were bombarding the University President with tweets about this guy because he does the PA at football games...including announcing his name. So the idea that someone in a supervisory role told him to cut the crap would not be surprising.

Mark

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Mark » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:08 pm

First Orly decides to attend a hearing on Yom Kippur, now on Rosh Hashanah. When will she find time to atone?It is hilarious that she will be appearing at this hearing with guns blazing. Divide and conquer.
And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

esseff44

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby esseff44 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:08 pm

The plot thickens.Joe Montgomery is not an employee of the uiversity itself but of the private foundation that is attached to it.

Montgomery declined Thursday to disclose his employer, saying he'd filed the objection as a private citizen. However, Kansas State University confirmed Friday that he works as the communications coordinator for its College of Veterinary Medicine, a position financed privately through its nonprofit, fundraising arm, the Kansas State University Foundation.Jeff Morris, the university's vice president for communications and marketing, said that Montgomery is acting as a private citizen, and the university respects his free speech rights.

[/break1]sfgate.com/default/article/Kan-man-drops-challenge-to-Obama-on-state-ballot-3866347.php]http://www.sfgate.com/default/article/K ... 866347.phpMore good stuff at the link. Does the Kansas Election Law allow just any ole' objector come in and object and birf or does it need to be a Kansas voter. Will they allow O'rly to present her piles of poo and recapitulate all her pleadings?EDA: link

SueDB

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby SueDB » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Somewhere earlier upstream the appropriate Kansas rules were cited.
anon--

PatGund

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby PatGund » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Gary Wilmot could use a strong laxative

But then he would disappear

chinacreekpj

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby chinacreekpj » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Gary Wilmot http://i33.tinypic.com/359d81y.gif

kate520

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby kate520 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:22 pm

More good stuff at the link

Which Iink, esseff?

Plutodog

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Plutodog » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:42 pm

I agree with the omission of suggestions the 'man' is birfing on employer time or equipment. We don't know that for sure. Between time zone differences, vacation time, comp time, different schedules, lunch, breaks and portable personal devices including laptops, droid and i-phones, people can get the word out quite legally/ethically during the "work day". As a government worker, I'm frequently seeing worker input in the local fishwrap forums being slandered as being working on the taxpayer's dime rather than their argument addressed. It really pizzes me off. Either we have an argument against what this birfing fool has to say or we doesn't.
We are not sinners. We are not abominations. We were not born broken, and we do not need salvation. We have embraced our right to think beyond the boundaries of religion. We are living and loving our lives free from faith. -- Sarah Morehead

Sterngard Friegen

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Ironic -- We're going to refrain from reporting Montgomery to his employer because we don't want to affect his job. When it turns out Montgomery's job seems to be to try to remove Mr. Obama from his.I'm not sure Kansas, or one of its agencies, should be paying an employee to birth full time.

esseff44

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby esseff44 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Ironic -- We're going to refrain from reporting Montgomery to his employer because we don't want to affect his job. When it turns out Montgomery's job seems to be to try to remove Mr. Obama from his.I'm not sure Kansas, or one of its agencies, should be paying an employee to birth full time.

somStern, he works for the non-profit foundation attached to KSU and not the state institution itself.....if it matters. That's why he was not on the list of state employees when it was checked above.He's here though:[/break1]found.k-state.edu/contact/veterinary_medicine.html]http://www.found.k-state.edu/contact/ve ... icine.html

esseff44

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby esseff44 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:20 pm

I don't know why but in addition to the usual repulsion I feel when I listen to a birther reel off their misrepresentations of fact and law, I got an extra pang of disgust when he started talking about the president's mother who was born in Kansas. He said that there was no evidence of that. With all the digging he has done, he could have looked at the Social Security Death Index which gives birth place as well as place of death. I noticed he put the Eisenhower Birthplace and Presidential Center on his Facebook page of favorites. But he can't acknowledge the Kansas roots of our current president. He needs a reality check in a big way.

Sterngard Friegen

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Maybe he needs to find new employment.

A Legal Lohengrin

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:38 pm

He needs a reality check in a big way.

It seems fairly likely he will get it, or already has gotten it, without our intervention in the matter.

Plutodog

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Plutodog » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:43 pm

We are not sinners. We are not abominations. We were not born broken, and we do not need salvation. We have embraced our right to think beyond the boundaries of religion. We are living and loving our lives free from faith. -- Sarah Morehead

Reality Check

Kansas ballot challenge

Postby Reality Check » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:55 pm

I don't know why but in addition to the usual repulsion I feel when I listen to a birther reel off their misrepresentations of fact and law, I got an extra pang of disgust when he started talking about the president's mother who was born in Kansas.

I cannot find the link now but KSDB posted a comment on an article with a photo of Michelle Obama in the spectacular gown at the DNC and said "It was a good thing they used a wide angle lens." This guy is a real POS.
“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”