Orly's latest poopies.....

chinacreekpj

Postby chinacreekpj » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Hmmm, this is a press release about something she put in a press release that was seen by the press and published.Maybe NasDaq will write a story about how they wrote a story about how much of a moron Orly Taitz is.http://i.imgur.com/egAFE.jpg

Butterfly Bilderberg

Postby Butterfly Bilderberg » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Press Release

Law Offices of Orly Taitz

"Today, on September 6, when Barack Obama is accepting his nomination for the U.S. President, Nasdaq.com, a publication read by millions in business community around the world, published an interview given by attorney Orly Taitz to CurrentTV. Taitz explains in detail elections fraud and forgery of Social Securty Card, Selective Service Card and Birth Certificate used by the President and current Presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama. The timing is of great significance." =))

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=278750]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=278750

The timing IS significant. The video is in the cache from August 21. Not there today for viewing by meellions of readers.

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Taitz fails to explain anything on the video except her silly theory that President Obama was born in Kenya and his grandparents inserted the birth announcement in the Hawai'ian newspapers. Sounds stoopid. Is stoopid. And she looks like a nut.

mimi

Postby mimi » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:41 pm

.How long before orly instructs her FM's to contact McCleft?

Supreme Court's New Agent Already Getting Them Better Cases

September 6, 2012 | ISSUE 48•36 | More News

http://o.onionstatic.com/images/17/17940/16x9/635.jpg?4454

The Supreme Court’s new talent agent.

WASHINGTON—The justices of the United States Supreme Court confirmed this week that although he has been on the job less than a year, their new agent, Rory McCleft, has already started to help the nine-member panel land more high-profile cases.

Early in its 2011–2012 term, the nation’s highest court reportedly began to voice dissatisfaction with longtime agent Jeffrey Muslin, who many justices felt had lost sight of their jurisprudential interests, in particular failing to get them access to “cream of the crop” immigration, health care, intellectual property, and search-and-seizure cases.

“The truth is, we never would have gotten a case like National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius with Jeff,” said Chief Justice John Roberts, referring to the recent landmark decision upholding the individual mandate of the Affordable Care Act. “But Rory was all over it. He burned through his Rolodex, called in every favor he had, and made the deal happen.”

“He just—he gets it, you know?” Roberts continued. “Rory’s always got his ear to the ground for any circuit court cases that might play to our strengths as a group. He understands what we’re about, and he’s very hands-on and curious about what we’re trying to do. He came into the room and just asked us flat out, ‘Where do you want to go as a court? What kind of cases do you want? Gun control? You got it. Abortion? Let’s do it.’ It was so refreshing after all those years where it felt like we were just treading water.”

more here;

[/break1]theonion.com/articles/supreme-courts-new-agent-already-getting-them-bett,29456/]http://www.theonion.com/articles/suprem ... ett,29456/

:lol:

Piffle

Postby Piffle » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:52 pm

.How long before orly instructs her FM's to contact McCleft?

WTF? =)) =)) =)) Ya almost had me there for a moment, Mimi.

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:08 pm

I'm calling bullshit. There are only 2 women justices in the photo. Elena Kagan should be sitting on the CJ's lap.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a collaborative facility run by the U.S. And Canada

Postby Kriselda Gray » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:05 pm

[hidden]Do we need a countdown on how long it's going to take Orly to scream "corruption" and "conspiracy" about the good news from the stock market today? You KNOW she's going to think that the financial industry is just saying the stock market is up because of Obama's speech tonight, when Obama is still really "ruining" the country.... :roll: :roll:[/hidden]

realist

Postby realist » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:31 am

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=280043]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=280043 :evil:

Yet another interview by Zullo. demand that they appear in court and testify under oath

Posted on | September 7, 2012 | No Comments

As you know, Sheriff Arpaio and his investigator Mike Zullo do a lot of press conferences, interviews and raised reported 7 million dollars for Arpaio’s reelection campaign. However, they never filed any charges against Obama and his accomplices with the District Attorney or Attorney General, they refused to appear in court and testify under penalty of perjury , when I subpoenaed them 3 times in cases challenging Obama in GA, IN, MS.

According to this latest interview by Arpaio’s investigator Mike Zullo, [highlight]they never even filed a complaint with the FBI.[/highlight] :lol: You can hear the interview here. I was sure, they at least filed a complaint with the FBI. [highlight]I am absolutely shocked[/highlight] that after sitting on this evidence for a year or so, after all the press conferences and fund raisiers, [highlight]they never even filed a complaint with the FBI[/highlight]. [that's because you're an idiot and they're not. There's nothing to take to the FBI]

[...]

[highlight]I work 24/7 and I am taking the real heat in court.[/highlight] This corrupt regime is attacking people, who file the [highlight]actual law suits[/highlight]. I had to pay $20,000 in sanctions in 2009, when [highlight]a corrupt judge[/highlight]ruled that it is frivolous to represent members of the U.S. military against Obama. :^o They attacked Susan Daniels, Linda Jordan, Pamela Barnett, Van Irion, Chris Strunck with demands for fees. This regime is attacking the civil rights of the citizens, freedom of speech of [highlight]political disidents[/highlight] [-X with fees. I have a family and 3 children and [highlight]I do not have any protection that they as law enforcement have.[/highlight] :((

[...]

Please, confront Sheriff Arpaio, investigator Zullo and every elected and appointed official. Demand they act. Talk is cheap. Time is of the essence

From the interview... Perkins Coie, silent foreign plant, blah, blah, blah. Zullo's as nutz as Orly. Obama's book is a "cover story". And... Barry Soetoro. and Soebarkah. =))

nutbags

MsDaisy

Postby MsDaisy » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:39 am

Please, confront Sheriff Arpaio, investigator Zullo and every elected and appointed official. Demand they act. [highlight=#ffff40]Talk is cheap. Time is of the essence[/highlight]

Yes, and the essence of birtherism is an expensive waste of time. :roll:

realist

Postby realist » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:39 am

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=280518]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=280518 :evil:

How stupid is Jennifer Granholm? While she screams Obama-USA, Obama just gifted [highlight]Kreisler[/highlight] to Italian company Fiat, European division of GM continues losing billions and he robbed [highlight]secure[/highlight]GM bondholders, who no longer trust Communist Obama regime and invest outside of U.S. Great achievement!

[/break1]blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2012/09/05/general-motors-election/]http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2 ... -election/

I don't know WTF she's even trying to say.

She is, as usual, wrong on GM.

In addition, is she talking about Chrylser or Jeff Kreisler, who actually wrote Granholm's speech? :lol:

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:42 am

As stoooopid as her legal maneuvers are, her analysis and commentary about everything else are even more ignorant and insane. If that's even possible. :roll:

realist

Postby realist » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:42 am

tmohr00

Postby tmohr00 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:49 am

I don't know WTF she's even trying to say.She is, as usual, wrong on GM.In addition, is she talking about Chrylser or Jeff Kreisler, who actually wrote Granholm's speech? :lol:

Maybe she was thinking of Fritz Kreisler?[/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=6un_YIawX-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6un_YIawX-E

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:49 am

Lawsuit against Biden's son, brother settled[highlight]Posted 1/9/2009[/highlight] 8:18 PM DOVER, Del. (AP) — A lawsuit that accused Vice President-elect Joe Biden's youngest son and brother of cheating a business partner out of money has been settled, an attorney said Friday.A stipulation of settlement in the case against Hunter Biden, a former Washington lobbyist and son of Delaware's senior senator, and James Biden, the senator's brother, [highlight]was filed late last month in New York state court.[/highlight]Nicholas Gravante Jr., an attorney for the Bidens, said Friday that the settlement terms are confidential. In their response to the complaint, [highlight]the Bidens denied any wrongdoing.[/highlight]

[/break1]usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-01-09-bidens-son-lawsuit_N.htm]http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... suit_N.htm :yawn:

xKat

Postby xKat » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:15 am

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=280518]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=280518 :evil:

How stupid is Jennifer Granholm? While she screams Obama-USA, Obama just gifted [highlight]Kreisler[/highlight] to Italian company Fiat, European division of GM continues losing billions and he robbed [highlight]secure[/highlight]GM bondholders, who no longer trust Communist Obama regime and invest outside of U.S. Great achievement!

[/break1]blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2012/09/05/general-motors-election/]http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2 ... -election/

In addition, is she talking about Chrylser or Jeff Kreisler, who actually wrote Granholm's speech? :lol:

I'm beginning to wonder if a lot of the spelling errors we see from Orly might be due to her using a computer program to transcribe speech into text. Some errors are so crazy it couldn't be a human being transcribing the text, but I assume a program would just insert any word or words that seem to fit. "Smoking mirrors" and "Bun Dogs" and "Kreisler" make a lot more sense in her pleadings if you assume that a computer program simply tried to make sense of what she was saying, especially given her accent and how fast she talks.

Of course, she didn't know enough to make the corrections when she reviewed the text, so the fault is ultimately hers.
If we amplify everything,
we hear nothing.

Jon Stewart
10/30/2010

Sam the Centipede

Postby Sam the Centipede » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:21 am

I'm beginning to wonder if a lot of the spelling errors we see from Orly might be due to her using a computer program to transcribe speech into text.

Now you've made me feel sorry for a piece of software. Those poor bits and bytes! Those flips and flops!

MsDaisy

Postby MsDaisy » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:51 am

I'm beginning to wonder if a lot of the spelling errors we see from Orly might be due to her using a computer program to transcribe speech into text.

Now you've made me feel sorry for a piece of software. Those poor bits and bytes! Those flips and flops!

Couldn't be. A NASA computer couldn't withstand the overload of attempting to translate her! It'd spontaneously combust!

kate520

Postby kate520 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Orly is as ignorant of her adopted country's mores and history as she is stupid. Half of her rants are about things she'd know if she were a REAL American. :mrgreen:

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:08 pm

Orly is as ignorant of her adopted country's mores and history as she is stupid. Half of her rants are about things she'd know if she were a REAL American. :mrgreen:

[tab=330]http://www.pmdawnonline.com/forum/images/smilies/ditto.gif

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a collaborative facility run by the U.S. And Canada

Postby Kriselda Gray » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:13 pm

I think she may be talking about this (note the date of the article - our Orly, always right on time)

June 2, 2011

[/break1]nytimes.com/2011/06/03/business/03auto.html]U.S. to Sell Its Chrysler Stake to Fiat

By NICK BUNKLEY

DETROIT — The Treasury Department on Thursday said it reached a deal to sell its stake in Chrysler to Fiat for $500 million. The move would end the government’s involvement in Chrysler but still leave taxpayers about $1.3 billion short of recovering their full investment in the carmaker.

President Obama plans to make his own announcement of the deal during a visit to a Chrysler plant in Toledo, Ohio, on Friday.

“As Treasury exits its investment in Chrysler, it’s clear that President Obama’s decision to stand behind and restructure this company was the right one,” the Treasury secretary, Timothy F. Geithner, said in a statement. “Today, America’s automakers are mounting one of the most improbable turnarounds in recent history — creating new jobs and making new investments in communities across our country.”

The deal on Thursday and Fiat’s purchase last week of 16 percent of Chrysler for $1.3 billion, value Chrysler at a little more than $8 billion. The Treasury owns 6 percent of Chrysler, on a fully diluted basis.

Chrysler last week also repaid the $7.5 billion it owed to the United States and Canada.

chinacreekpj

Postby chinacreekpj » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:54 pm

While I think that is possible, i've read postings by eastern-Europeans in english before and they make the same errors with commas that Orly does and write a lot of words like they sound instead of how they're spelled. So, who knows?

raicha

Postby raicha » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:27 pm

It's not possible. Taitz shows zero ability to operate the most simple computer programs competently. She would never figure out how to implement this technology.

raicha

Postby raicha » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm having a great time with the good Doctor on her "Honey Boo Boo" post. :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=279511&cpage=1#comment-226625]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=279511&c ... ent-226625 :twisted:

Butterfly Bilderberg

Postby Butterfly Bilderberg » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:00 pm

:hug:

Obama did this? I seem to recall something about the United States Bankruptcy Court having some involvement.

raicha

Postby raicha » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Obama did this? I seem to recall something about the United States Bankruptcy Court having some involvement.

Oh, you mean the corrupt puppet judges of the bankruptcy court?

Return to “Orly Taitz”