DNC Certifications of Nomination

Vice President Maru

Postby Vice President Maru » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:48 pm

No, no one has access to PMs except those to whom they are addressed.

Yeah, I can only read PMs sent to me

Thanks to both of you. I figured, but just wanted clarification; I'm a member of several forums using this software and the thought that other people could read my PMs, was... unsettling.

Yeah, and if you type as horribly as I do, often even the people sent my pms can't read them.

ducktape

Postby ducktape » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:58 pm

No, no one has access to PMs except those to whom they are addressed.

Yeah, I can only read PMs sent to me

Thanks to both of you. I figured, but just wanted clarification; I'm a member of several forums using this software and the thought that other people could read my PMs, was... unsettling.

Just FYI, on other forums they may be able to. There is a mod that can be installed that makes this possible on phpBB2, but it's somewhat hard to find (and there may not be one yet for phpBB 3).

My rule of thumb on any forum where I don't really know the people -- if you want it to be private, use the PM to exchange email addresses and then communicate that way.

Plutodog

Postby Plutodog » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Further, we did and are responding substantively with documentation to the birfer in addition to whatever trash talk which is generally unheard of on birfer sites. So I don't agree with any comparison with birferz that suggests otherwise.n
We are not sinners. We are not abominations. We were not born broken, and we do not need salvation. We have embraced our right to think beyond the boundaries of religion. We are living and loving our lives free from faith. -- Sarah Morehead

AtomicDog

Postby AtomicDog » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:13 pm

But the Hawaii OCON form doesn't have the Constitutional provisional wording does it? No. It just says he is legally ok to be on the ballot. Totally different. I'm just reading what it states factually.

What difference does it make whether it says the word, constitutionally or not? Seriously I really would like to know why you are making an issue of it.

Remember, substance is nothing to birthtards. All they care about is magic words, and only if they would "disqualify" a black man in the White House. They're really just racist inbreeds, not activists or anything of the sort. They know their arguments have no merit at all, which is why they're so willing to abandon them entirely when they don't work out and then move on to another completely contradictory argument. Must suck to be so mentally incapable.

I am a African-American and I am not racist by any means.

Bull. Shit.

I am an African-American, and I am calling you a liar on both counts.

mimi

Postby mimi » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:38 pm

But the Hawaii OCON form doesn't have the Constitutional provisional wording does it? No. It just says he is legally ok to be on the ballot. Totally different. I'm just reading what it states factually.

What difference does it make whether it says the word, constitutionally or not? Seriously I really would like to know why you are making an issue of it.

Remember, substance is nothing to birthtards. All they care about is magic words, and only if they would "disqualify" a black man in the White House. They're really just racist inbreeds, not activists or anything of the sort. They know their arguments have no merit at all, which is why they're so willing to abandon them entirely when they don't work out and then move on to another completely contradictory argument. Must suck to be so mentally incapable.

I am a African-American and I am not racist by any means.

Bull. Shit.

I am an African-American, and I am calling you a liar on both counts.

Hey Atomic Dog!

That discussion has moved. You can give him hell here:

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6058&start=275

What happened to your avatar?

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 pm

I've been meaning to ask, WTF is up with "Canada Free Press"? Why should any American give a flying fig what a writer says about US Presidential eligibility on a site purportedly operating out of another country?Next, we will be urged to agree with the "experts" on US homeland security at Al Jazeera.

This is an unfair comparison. Al Jazeera is a legitimate worldwide news operation little different than the BBC, CBC, or CNN, and actually, I trust it more than I do many American outlets, such as Faux Noise. Indeed, they often have U.S. government officials on the network, including during Fukushima, when our own news media were remarkably incompetent at covering the events.By comparison, "Canada Free Press" is just a nut on a blog making shit up. Apparently, the justification for the name is that without America (Fuck Yeah!) there would be no free Canada because, presumably, the Eskimos would have invaded them, or some shit. I have no idea.

Sequoia32

Postby Sequoia32 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Does anybody know who (birther or normal person) received the Hawaii Democratic party's Certification of Nomination?Did more than one person?'Cause the one with the 2000 and 2004 certifications is a little short.They are all 1040/1041 px wide, but the other 2 are longer. Just a scanner thing? Mine wouldn't make a page longer. Also, I set Photoshop to a letter size document at 72 DPI and it is longer too.Any chance that missing line was erased by a birther?
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

Whatever4

Postby Whatever4 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 am

Everything Old is New Again! Even as we speak...erm.. read... the DNC and the RNC are busily crafting their Certifications of Nominations for their candidates to appear on state ballots. The DNC 2008 versions were signed August 28 by the "Secretary,Democratic National Convention", on the last day of the convention. The 2012 versions for the RNC should be in the mail already. Anyone have any contacts at their state or national party? For some reason, I kept expecting claws to come out whenever he splayed his fingers.

Reality Check

Postby Reality Check » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:15 am

I must have missed something because during the roll call of the states New Hampshire, Georgia, Alabama, Arizona, Tennessee, Mississippi, Illinois, Indiana, Florida, Washington, New Jersey, Kentucky, Maryland, and Pennsylvania all cast their ballots for Barack Obama as did every other state and voting entity. Weren't there supposed to be some primary ballot challenges or something this year? [-X
“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

ZekeB

Postby ZekeB » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:20 am

Methinks we are going to start hearing the word "moot" from some of those courts, RC.

Whatever4

Postby Whatever4 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:32 am

[hidden]:shock: I called the DNC headquarters to find a staffer to call about the nomblynation papers, and was connected to the roll call lady's voicemail -- which gave her cell number. :-? That's gotta be a bad idea with birthers on the loose.I'm lousy at this type of call. Can someone with a professional phone mien volunteer to call her early next week? I do so much better lackey-to-lackey.[/hidden]

MaineSkeptic

Postby MaineSkeptic » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:29 am

Can someone with a professional phone mien volunteer to call her early next week?

No one's better than Bogus! Are you out there?

realist

Postby realist » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:35 am

Kerchner posted the DNC's Certification of Nomination to NY.[/break1]scribd.com/doc/105272740/2012-DNC-Certification-of-Nomination-of-Obama-Biden-from-Atty-Bauer-to-NYS-BOE]http://www.scribd.com/doc/105272740/201 ... to-NYS-BOEOver at ORYR he also states (ala KKKlayman) that this now sets them up for perjury and misprision of felony "when the truth comes out. And it always does." :roll:

[highlight]They have obviously felt the heat from we constitutionalists[/highlight] :^o about that missing language from the 2008 certificates. In my opinion, now that they have done so, they have opened themselves up for eventual possible charges of perjury and misprision of a felony this time around, when the truth about Obama’s true legal identity is revealed. And the truth will come out in time. It always does.

[link]From ORYR,http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/09/dnc-adds-constitutional-qualification.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BirtherReportObamaReleaseYourRecords+%28Birther+Report%3A+Obama+Release+Your+Records%29[/link]

Loren

Postby Loren » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:53 am

Kerchner posted the DNC's Certification of Nomination to NY.[/break1]scribd.com/doc/105272740/2012-DNC-Certification-of-Nomination-of-Obama-Biden-from-Atty-Bauer-to-NYS-BOE]http://www.scribd.com/doc/105272740/201 ... to-NYS-BOEOver at ORYR he also states (ala KKKlayman) that this now sets them up for perjury and misprision of felony "when the truth comes out.

I'm sure there must be a name for this logical fallacy, but I do so enjoy seeing it.The certification DOESN'T specifically say the candidates are Constitutionally eligible? "This proves that Obama and the DNC know Obama's not eligible, because they're clearly afraid of lying under oath."The certification DOES specifically say the candidates are Constitutionally eligible? "Ah-ha! We've got them! They've committed perjury by lying under oath!"

verbalobe

Postby verbalobe » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:57 am

But.. but.. it's notarized!! I don't think the birthers can get around THAT!

realist

Postby realist » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:58 am

But.. but.. it's notarized!! I don't think the birthers can get around THAT!

=))

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:37 am

Kerchner posted the DNC's Certification of Nomination to NY.[/break1]scribd.com/doc/105272740/2012-DNC-Certification-of-Nomination-of-Obama-Biden-from-Atty-Bauer-to-NYS-BOE]http://www.scribd.com/doc/105272740/201 ... to-NYS-BOEOver at ORYR he also states (ala KKKlayman) that this now sets them up for perjury and misprision of felony "when the truth comes out.

[highlight=#ff40ff]I'm sure there must be a name for this logical fallacy[/highlight], but I do so enjoy seeing it.The certification DOESN'T specifically say the candidates are Constitutionally eligible? "This proves that Obama and the DNC know Obama's not eligible, because they're clearly afraid of lying under oath."The certification DOES specifically say the candidates are Constitutionally eligible? "Ah-ha! We've got them! They've committed perjury by lying under oath!"

Indirect confirmation.

Reality Check

Postby Reality Check » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:44 am

And of course...

Commenting has been disabled.

“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

Tomtech

Postby Tomtech » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:05 am

Texas has certified that they received Obama's candidacy papers. [link]Linkey since Rikker is in da house,http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pres-vp-dem-cert-2012.pdf[/link]

RTH10260

Postby RTH10260 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:48 am

Texas has certified that they received Obama's candidacy papers. [link]Linkey since Rikker is in da house,http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pres-vp-dem-cert-2012.pdf[/link]

:twisted: Ha -- three more names to be placed on a reekhoo =))

Reality Check

Postby Reality Check » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 pm

I guess the got Klayman's letter too late. Poor suckers! =))

Return to “"Factual" Claims by Birthers”