Indiana ballot challenge (smackdown for Orly)

Welsh Dragon

Postby Welsh Dragon » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:03 pm

From Orly's PHV:

6. I have a good cause existing for the appearance due to the fact that:(a) [highlight=#ffff00]The cause in which the attorney seeks admission involves a complex fieldof law in which the attorney has special expertise,[/highlight]

Well I suppose Orly's expertise is well, hmm, "special".

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Say isn't there a lawyer sub specialty like Family Law called something like 'Losers'?
"Scientific Research: A whole lotta tedious attention to detail followed
by a lovely payoff too esoteric for your friends to understand."
anon--

realist

Postby realist » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:07 pm

For those not wiling to chance an Orly pdf...

2012-08-17 - IN - TvINEC, et al. - [link]Letter From Orly's Local Counsel Gregory W. Black to the Court,http://www.scribd.com/doc/104219006[/link]

2012-08-24 - IN - TvINEC, et al. - [link]Verified Petition for Temporary Admission,http://www.scribd.com/doc/104216869[/link]

2012-08-24 - IN - [link]Attorney Registration Payment Summary,http://www.scribd.com/doc/104216865[/link]

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Are we running a pool on this one? [hidden]Say, she did notify the Indiana Bar...errr didn't she?[/hidden]
"Scientific Research: A whole lotta tedious attention to detail followed
by a lovely payoff too esoteric for your friends to understand."
anon--

neonzx

Postby neonzx » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:15 pm

She updated her post to add:

[link]Indiana Letter from the local counsel Gregory Black and receipt,http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contentsrc="http://thefogbow.com/forum/uploads/2012/08/Indiana-Letter-from-the-local-counsel-Gregory-Black-and-receipt.pdf[/link] [PDF at Orly's]

"Our help cometh from the Lord" :roll: He's another Pidgeon.

Piffle

Postby Piffle » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:24 pm

I just love Counselor Black's stationery. It has a burning cross at the left and a giant phallus light house on the right.

Mr. Gneiss

Postby Mr. Gneiss » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Are we running a pool on this one? [hidden]Say, she did notify the Indiana Bar...errr didn't she?[/hidden]

What are the odds that she actually read the rules?We all know she doesn't understand them!!And yes, the odds are slim that the California Bar will act on any disciplinary action by Judge Reid or the INSC. :mrgreen:

hitch

Postby hitch » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:34 pm

I think we just lost 49 states. :lol:

3. I am not currently under suspension or subject to other disciplinary action with respect to the practice of law and I am in a good standing in the State of California, The United State Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, The United State Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and The United State Supreme Court.

MsDaisy

Postby MsDaisy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:01 pm

P2

4. I have never been suspended, disbarred or resigned as a result of a disciplinary charge, investigation, or proceeding from the practice of law in any jurisdiction.

She didn’t say anything about her prior sanctions, is that required? -xx

8. I have read and agree to be bound by the Rules of Professional Conduct adopted by the Supreme Court, and consent to the jurisdiction of the State of Indiana, the Indiana Supreme Court, and the Indiana Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission to resolve any disciplinary matter that might arise as a result of the representation.

I’d bet she hasn’t read shit. Nor does she have a clue how to even conduct herself as a human being, let alone as a professional anything.

realist

Postby realist » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:03 pm

by MsDaisy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:01 pmP2 4. I have never been suspended, disbarred or resigned as a result of a disciplinary charge, investigation, or proceeding from the practice of law in any jurisdiction. She didn’t say anything about her prior sanctions, is that required? -xx

Earlier I quickly skimmed the requirements and they did not ask about sanctions.

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:07 pm

I’d bet she hasn’t read shit. Nor does she have a clue how to even conduct herself as a human being, let alone as a professional anything.

Of course not. It reminds me when the Judge in the Brockhausen case asked her if she'd read the Texas Rules of Professional Responsibility and she said "Yes!". Once you start lying about stuff, the next lie becomes easier, etc. It's a wonder lightning didn't strike her in that Texas courtroom.

[sekrit]NADT[/sekrit]

MsDaisy

Postby MsDaisy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Earlier I quickly skimmed the requirements and they did not ask about sanctions.

Thanks

MsDaisy

Postby MsDaisy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:17 pm

It's a wonder lightning didn't strike her in that Texas courtroom.[sekrit]NADT[/sekrit]

Could be a storm brewing in Indiana, they haz lots of those :- [sekrit]NADTE[/sekrit]

realist

Postby realist » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:19 pm

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=263655]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=263655 :evil:

I need further help in Indiana and other states

Posted on | August 28, 2012 | No Comments

As you recall, in a number of cases we were told that Obama is not a candidate until the nomination. So, we are waiting for him to be nominated on the 6th. [highlight]Now the Elections Commission in Indiana started to play new games, claiming that general elections challenge should have been filed by August the 24th.[/highlight] :lol: :lol: How could it be filed by August the 24th, if Obama will not be an official nominee until September the 6th? :P

[highlight]I need residents of Indiana to call the Secretary of State and the Elections Commission and demand to set a reasonable guideline for the general election challenge after Obama becomes the nominee on September 6th.[/highlight] ](*,) Also, we need a date for the hearing of the elections commission to present our challenge.[highlight]Otherwise, they would have a serious violation of civil rights :P cause of action on their hands.[/highlight]

I need to get from every state information on deadlines to file challenges for the general election, addresses, where to send them and dates for the hearings. It will be really hectic, I need to have a clear schedule.

Did Yulia get fired or quit? :lol:

BillTheCat

Postby BillTheCat » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:38 pm

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=263655]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=263655 :evil:

I need further help in Indiana and other states

Posted on | August 28, 2012 | No Comments

As you recall, in a number of cases we were told that Obama is not a candidate until the nomination. So, we are waiting for him to be nominated on the 6th. [highlight]Now the Elections Commission in Indiana started to play new games, claiming that general elections challenge should have been filed by August the 24th.[/highlight] :lol: :lol: How could it be filed by August the 24th, if Obama will not be an official nominee until September the 6th? :P

[highlight]I need residents of Indiana to call the Secretary of State and the Elections Commission and demand to set a reasonable guideline for the general election challenge after Obama becomes the nominee on September 6th.[/highlight] ](*,) Also, we need a date for the hearing of the elections commission to present our challenge.[highlight]Otherwise, they would have a serious violation of civil rights :P cause of action on their hands.[/highlight]

I need to get from every state information on deadlines to file challenges for the general election, addresses, where to send them and dates for the hearings. It will be really hectic, I need to have a clear schedule.

Did Yulia get fired or quit? :lol:

Yay for lost causes!
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

AnitaMaria

Postby AnitaMaria » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:44 pm

I believe that Orly's best buffoonery is yet to come. -xx

IllAlien

Postby IllAlien » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Of course not. It reminds me when the Judge in the Brockhausen case asked her if she'd read the Texas Rules of Professional Responsibility and she said "Yes!". Once you start lying about stuff, the next lie becomes easier, etc. It's a wonder lightning didn't strike her in that Texas courtroom.

[sekrit]NADT[/sekrit]

I would doubt that she's even read Supreme Court Rule 137 :-({|=

realist

Postby realist » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:09 pm

More massive corruption and coverup... :roll:

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=265866]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=265866 :evil:

I need your help ASAP, I need to find out who and when changed the rule to move the general election challenge in Indiana from 40 days before the election to 74 days before the election. [highlight]these people are engaged in a cover up of massive elections fraud, forgery and treason[/highlight] :roll:

Posted on | August 29, 2012 | No Comments

This is like living on an Orwellian animal farm and seeing the rules erased and rewritten overnight by the ruling pigs.

here is a latest e-mail

Indiana hearing

Karl Swihart

8:44 AM (11 minutes ago)

I looked at the 2010 and 2012 Indiana Candidates Guide and [highlight]noticed that the challenge time frame has been changed from 40 days before 2010 general election to 74 days for 2012 gen. election[/highlight]. There also was an Indiana Elections Commission Meeting on August 6th, but the content of meeting has not been posted yet on the in.gov/sos website. [highlight]I am not sure if this is a coincidence or someone altering rules to cover themselves[/highlight].

](*,)

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=265931]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=265931 :evil:

But wait... there's more!!! Maybe there's not treason and other nefarious things after all. Perhaps Mr. Swihart just can't read. :lol:

Good news, 75 days rule [highlight]will apply only to state candidates in IN[/highlight]. We will be able to bring challenge to Obama in general election at least 31 days before the election.

Whatever...

Reality Check

Postby Reality Check » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Treason! Forgery! Fraud! Coverup!

Oh wait, I am a dumb-ass.

“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

BillTheCat

Postby BillTheCat » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Yeh good luck with that crazy lady.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

realist

Postby realist » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Yet another great accomplishment for clownselor Taitz.. :lol:

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=266030]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=266030 :evil:

Judge Reid in Indiana received pro hac vice authorization from the Supreme Court of Indiana

[highlight]Aug 29, 2012 10:00 AM

Delivered[/highlight]

Aug 29, 2012 8:08 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Aug 29, 2012 7:36 AM

At local FedEx facility

INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Aug 29, 2012 6:08 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Aug 29, 2012 4:09 AM

Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Aug 29, 2012 12:46 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Aug 28, 2012 6:36 PM

Left FedEx origin facility

IRVINE, CA

Aug 28, 2012 2:57 PM

Picked up

RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, CA

Tendered at FedEx Office

verbalobe

Postby verbalobe » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Judge Reid in Indiana received pro hac vice authorization from the Supreme Court of Indiana

Press release time!! :lol:

Piffle

Postby Piffle » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Hold the Presses!

[hidden]From what I’ve seen of the documents pertaining to Orly’s great victory in putatively getting herself admitted PHV, I don’t believe she’s actually been “admitted” yet for the purposes of this case. To the extent she's been "approved", it is nothing more than a matter of pushing some paperwork (admittedly, no small feat whenever Orly's involved). Her press releases and hoopla are quite premature, IMHO.

As I understand the [link]Indiana rules governing admission,http://www.in.gov/judiciary/rules/ad_dis/index.html#_Toc279056592[/link] (take with a huge grain of salt), admission to appear in a case PHV is within the discretion of the trial judge (here, Rubberstamp Reid). However, before a lower-court judge may grant temporary admission, certain hurdles and hoops have to be negotiated including an appearance of sponsoring local counsel (check), payment of a fee (check), approval of the Indiana Supreme Court (check) and a lower-court motion for PHV admission. (Note that the initial motion was denied.)

Perhaps I’m just picking nits, but I do not believe that approval by the Supremes constitutes admission at all. On the contrary, the application to the Supreme Court appears to be ministerial and is processed by the Clerk of the Supreme Court who receives the fee, files the verified petition and issues a temporary bar number.

Thereafter, the trial court either grants or denies the motion for admission for the purposes of the case at bar. If admission is denied, the would-be PHV attorney can send a copy of the GTFOOMC order to the clerk and receive a refund. If admission is granted, the successful PHV petitioner must send a copy of the order to the Supremes within 30 days.

In effect, what Orly just FedExed to the court amounts to something like a certification of eligibility to move for PHV admission. As squirrely as Judge Reid has seemed so far, perhaps this is a difference without a distinction.

OTOH, a sane judge could still flat-out deny Orly’s admission for the purposes of this case for, among other things, the irregular way in which she involved herself in the case from the get-go which, IMO, amounted to practicing law without a license.

But Teflon Orly being Teflon Orly, it’ll probably fly right through. Groan.[/hidden]

Mr. Gneiss

Postby Mr. Gneiss » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:50 pm

I agree with Piffle. I thought it odd when Welsh Dragon posted the IN Roll of Attorneys and the "Admit Date:" was left blank! We will have to see, but perhaps Judge Reid denied Orly's PHV application because she failed to accomplish the preliminaries with the INSC.

I ain't no frilly lawyer, but that August 22 jacket entry has the word Deny in it......

Before we go down any blind alleys on this, Orly now appears on the IN Roll of Attorneys:

Attorney Number: 3805 95 TA

Attorney Name: DR. ORLY TAITZ

Firm Name:

Address 1: 29839 SANTA MARGARITA PKW

Address 2: STE. 100

City: RANCHO SANTA MA

State: CA

Zip: 92688-0000

Phone: 949-683-5411

[highlight]Admit Date:[/highlight]

Status Date: 08/24/2012

(*)Concluded Discipline: None

(**)Pending Discipline:

http://hats.courts.state.in.us/rollatty/roa2_out.jsp?sel=0

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:03 pm

[hidden]But Teflon Orly being Teflon Orly, it’ll probably fly right through. Groan.[/hidden]

[hidden]Thanks for looking into this. I was confused about the procedure and, apparently incorrectly, operating on the belief she had been admitted to practice in an appeal, not that she had attempted, with partial success, to do what she should have done in the first place and mend the deficiency in her previous attempt at PHV. I don't see anything other than this partial remedy of the deficiencies in her application that would change the court's mind. However, even previously, Orly was allowed to screech and sit at counsel's table, while not letting her "represent" her "clients" merely made the proceedings more cumbersome.I still hope Judge Reid says the answer is still no.[/hidden]

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”