Orly's latest poopies.....

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:11 am

[link]Jew or Not Jew ranks Orly,http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1358[/link]

Verdict: Sadly, a Jew.

However, they talk only about her origins in Moldova, not her obscene comparisons of the true crime of the 20th century to President Obama's imagined crimes.

For the second time, I am excommunicating her. I took a vote in my house -- more democracy than OrLena would give anyone -- and all four of us (the dog and two cats counted as they have a Jewish mother -- me), we think that while there has never been a Jewish excommunication, she, should be the first and I'm more than happy to oblige. (And she can join the likes of Larry Klayman, Jay Sokolov, David Brody and the late Robert Novak who all excommunicated themselves, I'm happy to report.)

mimi

Postby mimi » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:43 am

Very bad move, Orly. Now you've shown yourself to be as crappy a doctor as you are a lawyer. #-o

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:02 am

Could it be that Orly is spouting some new outrageous statements so that she can get more media attention?
And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:07 am

She's defending the indefensible. Aside from Steve King and Orly, no one is foolish enough to take a public stance in support of Todd Akin's pseudo-scientific gibberish.Obama's remarks at the fundraiser are really eating at her. Good.

Raw Story claims the theory Orly is spouting is rooted in Nazi death camp experiments, and the head of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecologists says it is medically incorrect, but what does she know about pregnancy compared with a dentist?[/break1]rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/21/akin-rape-theory-rooted-in-nazi-death-camp-experiments/]http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/21/a ... periments/Orly is like the worst Jew ever. She touts Nazi science, demeans the Holocaust by comparing it to what is going on in the U.S., and she has touted support for people with white supremacist leanings. Maybe she doesn't realize that white supremacists exclude Jews from the categories of acceptable white people.

And this is coming from some stupid broad who's only venture into the field is to have 3 kids.
You can follow the action, which gets you good pictures.
You can follow your instincts, which'll probably get you in trouble.
Or... you can follow the money - The Two Jakes -

Piffle

Postby Piffle » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:08 am

If Orly is to pontificate about any law, she should limit herself to areas in which she has actual experience. Off the top of my head, these might include demonstrations of Murphy's Law and Godwin's Law, of which she could cite many personal examples.

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:10 am

She's defending the indefensible. Aside from Steve King and Orly, no one is foolish enough to take a public stance in support of Todd Akin's pseudo-scientific gibberish.Obama's remarks at the fundraiser are really eating at her. Good.

She is always defending the indefensible. I mean look at her - Birfers, Nazis, Palin, GOP, Rape, Pancakes, suits, ReCall - ReCal...er RICO RICO (channeling my inner p Dick.) She goes out of her way to pick a super loser, then wonders why she gets slagged... :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:14 am

Doesn't her Don Quixote mental outlook indicate a serious mental condition???

bob

Postby bob » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:29 am

Are there any first amendment issues in suing over speech, comment and opinion?

Taitz":12miq72d">

no, [Coulter] presented it in a way, that makes one believe that he condons rape, all of them need to publish immediae retractions

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=252555#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=252555#comments :twisted:

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:32 am

Orly has found the perfect judge. Now if she could only find a defendant who lives in Lubbock, TX.[/break1]cnn.com/2012/08/23/us/texas-judge-warning/index.html?hpt=hp_t1]http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/23/us/texas- ... ?hpt=hp_t1
And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

Shagnastie

Postby Shagnastie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:38 am

Taitz wrote:no, [Coulter] presented it in a way, that makes one believe that [highlight=#ffff00]he[/highlight] condons rape, all of them need to publish immediae retractions

I've always wondered about that Adam's Apple ... :-k

realist

Postby realist » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:53 am

Taitz wrote:no, [Coulter] presented it in a way, that makes one believe that [highlight=#ffff00]he[/highlight] condons rape, all of them need to publish immediae retractions

I've always wondered about that Adam's Apple ... :-k

I *think* the "he" referred to there is Akin... Coulter presented it in a way that he (Akin) condones rape.

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Doesn't her Don Quixote mental outlook indicate a serious mental condition???

Please, please do not insult El ingenioso hidalgo, Don Quixote, my hero for tilting at windmills![tab=70]http://hpcomic.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/don-quixote-vs-the-windmills.png?w=780

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:16 pm

And yet, it is truly an apt analogy, apologies to Cervantes

bob

Postby bob » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Taitz demands that Akin start making demands!:

Todd Akin has to demand immediate retraction and public apology from every news organization, from any talk show host and politician, who maliciously twisted out of context his remark and who viciously defamed him

Congressman Todd Akin of MO should issue a statement demanding an immediate retraction and public apology from any news organization, which maliciously misrepresented his remark and viciously defamed him.

If you watch the interview in question by Akin, he stated that he is there to defend the rights of ones who cannot speak, specifically babies. He was asked, what about allowing women to abort in cases of rape. He stated that according to what was told to him by doctors, women rarely get pregnant in cases of rape, when it is indeed rape, legitimately rape (meaning as opposed to false reports of rape). His statement is supported by medical research and statistical data, showing that in only 5% of reported cases of rape women get pregnant. If you remove from this number cases of false reports, it will be around 2-3 %. It is explained by the fact that in case of a violent crime the hormonal balance changes, stress hormones such as Adrenalin rise, which makes it more difficult for a woman to get pregnant and sustain pregnancy.

Our mob media took his words out of context, claiming that he stated that “rape is legitimate”, and that woman can never get pregnant after rape, he never said that. Obama attacked him as well. It is time to hold media mob accountable, hold politicians accountable, demand immediate retraction and public apology. If retraction and apology are not issued, [highlight]Congressman Akin should sue all of the media thugs for this vicious defamation of his character, for complete assassination of his character[/highlight].

[...]

We have seen [highlight]the same defamation of my character[/highlight], pathological lying from media thugs and their criminal complicity with Obama in committing massive elections fraud, by they attacking me with defamatory statements in order to cover up Obama’s use of a stolen Connecticut SSN 042-68-4425 and all forged IDs.

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=253749]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=253749 :twisted:

Lola_Getz

Postby Lola_Getz » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:37 pm

True dat. It also takes chemicals and surgery ;)

That explains Ann Coulter.

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Well Akin is now well beyond brunt toast...

He has just been presented with the Patented Orly Taitz Kiss-O-Death (politically that is NADT).

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a collaborative facility run by the U.S. And Canada

Postby Kriselda Gray » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:00 pm

No wonder you refuse to release any of your school records from Harvard law school, from Columbia University, where “Student Clearing House” shows you attending only 9 months and from Indonesia, where your registration shows you under the last name Soetoro, religion-Muslim and citizenship Indonesian.

WTF? I don't recall her claiming the "Student Clearinghouse" gave her all that information previously... I thought it just gave the timeframe during which Obama attended Columbia. Is there perhaps a bit of, oh, I don't know, embellishing going on here?

My question to you Mr. Obama: how many criminal law and evidence classes did you skip? Where you awake at school? Where you anywhere near the school? How about 10 mile radius from school?

Yeah, she should be asking herself those questions. I mean, maybe Obama was doing correspondence courses too, eh?

Roboe

Postby Roboe » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:23 pm

First on the list is Angela Merkel of Germany. What is her main achievement? Her achievement is being a globalist puppet, who is pushing this scheme called [highlight]WTO-GATT and Euro[/highlight], which caused an enormous unemployment in Europe, collapse in Greece, Spain, Italy and so on and [highlight=#ff40ff]caused an enormous distraction of the standard of living in Europe[/highlight], including Germany. So, it was a power to destroy and complete failure to create anything.

Ignorance, thy name is Orly.

Greece

Massive tax evasion, public corruption, and a conspiracy by the Greek government to keep their massive deficits hidden. Combined with an economy that depends highly on tourism, at least in the middle of a recession, that's a volative cocktail.

Spain

Economy highly based on tourism combined with a large public sector, and a rather relaxed approach to work hours.

Italy

Economy highly based on tourism combined with a large public sector, and a rather relaxed approach to work ethics (ok, granted, that last one is a personal grievance I have with AnsaldoBreda).

BillTheCat

Postby BillTheCat » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:29 pm

What a sick, delusional woman.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:34 pm

For the second time, I am excommunicating her. I took a vote in my house -- more democracy than OrLena would give anyone -- and all four of us (the dog and two cats counted as they have a Jewish mother -- me), we think that while there has never been a Jewish excommunication, she, should be the first and I'm more than happy to oblige. (And she can join the likes of Larry Klayman, Jay Sokolov, David Brody and the late Robert Novak who all excommunicated themselves, I'm happy to report.)

Actually, there has been in the past a Jewish equivalent to excommunication, the writ of [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Herem_(censure)]cherem. Most famously, and shamefully, [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Spinoza#Expulsion_from_the_Jewish_community]Baruch Spinoza was the target of this.

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Actually, there has been in the past a Jewish equivalent to excommunication, the writ of [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Herem_(censure)]cherem. Most famously, and shamefully, [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Spinoza#Expulsion_from_the_Jewish_community]Baruch Spinoza was the target of this.

OMFG! My religious school class lesson -- I went on Saturday mornings for 9 months a year -- is coming back! I remember that now. He was from Deventer on the Ijssel River, near where I spent a summer in college, working on a farm. How could I have forgotten? :oops: So there you go. Sadly, I do not want Spinoza to be even peripherally associated with that witch Orly. This latest rant of hers is beyond the pale. I am hoping the press picks it up. She should be vilified, more than usual!

DaveMuckey

Postby DaveMuckey » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:54 pm

In mother country, are there stirrups on dental chairs?

Mikedunford

Postby Mikedunford » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:10 pm

In mother country, are there stirrups on dental chairs?

Ask CELIII.

Mikedunford

Postby Mikedunford » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Technically, this isn't a poopie, but I'm not sure where else to put it:I was talking about birthers with a couple of other students during orientation last week. One of them was a part-time student who, as it turns out, is a paralegal at the AG's office. I had just mentioned the word bithers. A third student says something along the lines of, "but there aren't any out here, right," and he immediately launches into this story from a year or so ago, when he was opening the mail, and found this really strange subpoena that he wound up having to take to his supervising attorney because he had no idea what it was, or what it meant, or what to do with it.

Piffle

Postby Piffle » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:25 pm

I'm sure you were able to explain how an sublena differs from an ordinary subpoena. :lol:

Return to “Orly Taitz”