Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7567 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212 ... 303  Next   
 Post subject: Walter Fitzpatrick
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:17 am 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
He'll be back in again before Washington's Birthday.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:46 am 

jtmunkus wrote:
Lock down your courthouses, quarantine your daughters (sons?) - (livestock?)

WALLY'S FREE!

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/searc ... all=search

Quote:
FITZPATRICK, WALTER FRANCIS 01/27/1952 60 Out of Custody Bonded out Monroe County Sheriff's Office

FIFY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:47 am 

Naw, he'll be back in the Hoosegow by Presidents' Day. :lol:

• My friends, it is solidarity of labor we want. We do not want to find fault with each other, but to solidify our forces and say to each other: “We must be together; our masters are joined together and we must do the same thing.”
  • Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living.
—Mother Jones

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:36 am 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
He'll be back in again before Washington's Lincoln's Birthday.

FIFY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:29 pm 

I wonder if he's already committed a felony.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:49 pm 

Odd that Sharon hasn't trumpeted his release. I wonder if they broke up? :cry:

Turning the Scale.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:41 pm 

BFB wrote:

Of course not. Wally just needs time to type up all his lies before she prints them... and adds to them.

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:49 pm 

realist wrote:
BFB wrote:

Of course not. Wally just needs time to type up all his lies before she prints them... and adds to them.

Ya think he would have called her, to give her his latest, breathless account of how he's been targeted by The Man. Or somthin.

Turning the Scale.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:13 pm 

Sharon on Wally...

Walter Fitzpatrick Released from Monroe County Jail

REINCARCERATED SINCE PEARL HARBOR DAY
bySharon Rondeau

Quote:
The Post & Email has confirmed that Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III was released from the Monroe County jail at approximately 10:20 p.m. ET last night, February 9, 2012.

In a brief telephone conversation today, Fitzpatrick stated that he will be seeking medical attention for pain in both shoulders from having “slept on a concrete floor for 18 weeks.”

His, as he puts it, "pre-diabetes" :?: is okay and the nurses were great.

Quote:
Fitzpatrick stated that “There is a lot to tell.” He is taking care of some personal business today. He sounded tired but well.

He was released on December 3, 2011 after serving time for assault and resisting arrest from an October 27, 2010 incident, but rearrested on December 7, 2011 for allegedly stealing court documents and under-serving his last sentence imposed on September 23, 2011.

Allegedly? I suppose video and Sharon stating she received them from him and posting them on her rag of a blog counts for "allegedly."

Quote:
This writer was a guest on February 9, 2012 to Dr. James David Manningof The Manning Report to discuss Fitzpatrick’s imminent release as well as the events which led up to his several incarcerations in the Monroe County jail since April 1, 2010. [I'm sure that was very enlightening storytelling] The conditions in the jail and grand jury corruption were also topics of discussion.

This is a developing story.

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:17 pm 

realist wrote:
Sharon on Wally...

Nice to see these two kids back together. I get all misty thinking of Sharon, pining away in Ct., while Walt suffers in that TN. dungeon. And so close to Valentine's Day!

Turning the Scale.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:08 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs.
Wally whines something about "pre-diabetes"? Oh that means you DON'T have diabetes, but could develop it in the future. EVERYONE is pre-diabetic.....stupid term.

Means he hasn't been eating well, too many back rooms at Denny's.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:23 pm 

SueDB wrote:
Wally whines something about "pre-diabetes"? Oh that means you DON'T have diabetes, but could develop it in the future. EVERYONE is pre-diabetic.....stupid term.

Maybe it's not the best term, but it's not just a throwaway one, either. Not everyone is "pre-diabetic." Pre-diabetes is a specific medical term to describe people who are showing insulin sensitivity issues, but do not yet score high enough on the A1c blood test to be diagnosed with diabetes itself. I believe that it used to be called "Metabolic Syndrome" and/or "Syndrome X."

As for diagnosing pre-diabetes, there's a specific, objective measurement on the A1c test that the person has to score over to be considered pre-diabetic and then a higher measurement indicating full-blown diabetes. While there is no virus involved, the relationship between non-diabetic, pre-diabetic and diabetic patients is somewhat analogous to the difference between those who have no signs of HIV/AIDS, those who are HIV+ and those who have AIDS.

IF Walter is pre-diabetic, then he should be focusing on eating mainly low-carb foods to keep his blood sugar in control and help avoid having it turn into diabetes, which could be pretty hard to do in a jail

I stand between the candle and the star
...between the darkness and the light

-- Paraphrased from "Babylon 5" created by J. Michael Straczynski

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand'
-- from "Witch Hunt" by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album.

Facebook
Shadows in Wonderland
- we stand in the sun and look back in our tracks
an image of self in grays and in blacks
laughter and joy hold us in there sweet thrall
but even in Wonderland shadows must fall

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:36 pm 

SueDB wrote:

Not quite. I just had my blood tested, and I came up with a 5.9, which is the high end of normal blood sugar.

So my doctor suggested I handle this as "pre-diabetic", which means there's a marked chance that it could develop, over time, into diabetes if it continues to creep up. Since I already eat a heart-healthy diet due to my spouse's medical history, I'm now increasing the amount of protein and decreasing the amount of carbs.

"pre-diabetic" simply means that, unless certain factors are modified, that there's the chance it could develop into diabetes eventually.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:28 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:49 pm 

nycp:
Quote:
She loves being on the down low, doesn't she?

Wally and James David get Rondoo all hot and moist ... 8>

"A Bad Boy exudes untamed masculinity, independence and confidence. To women, these traits -- especially confidence -- are an aphrodisiac." :sick:

Read more: http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_ ... z1m7gvNDQ9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:08 pm 

Occupation: Domestic goddess and vampire slayer (but not at the same time)
Shagnastie wrote:
"To women, these traits -- especially confidence -- are an aphrodisiac." :sick:

Sheesh. I just had to follow the link and read the article and all I can say is, anyone following that advice won't end up dating much.

Hate is universal, but it rarely survives a good bitch-slapping. ~Estiveo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:36 pm 

Sharon has "updated" the article about Walt's release. We already knew about the "petition for habeus corpus" being filed, along with the zibits which was a real POS, but nevertheless...

Quote:
A Writ of Habeas Corpus has been filed with the U.S. District Court in Knoxville, TN. The Post & Email contacted the clerk of the court, who confirmed that the normal procedure for a Habeas Corpus Writ is to “open the case and forward the Habeas to the law clerk,” which she stated has been done with Fitzpatrick’s Writ. Anyone wishing to contact the court in support of the timely review of the Habeas petition may do so by writing to:

Ms. Angela Archer, Clerk of the Court
U.S. District Court
Howard H. Baker, Jr. United States Courthouse
800 Market Street, Suite 130
Knoxville, TN 37902

Citizens may also call the clerk of the court at (865) 545-4228, but are requested to do so only once daily and to be very respectful. When writing or calling, citizens are asked to reference case number 312CV48. The Habeas is an active petition even though Fitzpatrick has been released from jail.

So if each one calls once a day the poor clerk will be inundated with calls from whackjobs.

But that's the way these morons think they are supposed to do things... call the clerks, judges, officials ad nauseum, piss 'em off, then wonder why things don't go their way. ](*,)

http://www.thepostemail.com/2012/02/10/ ... unty-jail/

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:53 pm 

From Rondeau's Update...

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:04 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Is it the right ear that's been ripped off?

Walt looks old and defeated.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:07 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:

But his plants look healthy. Way better than mine.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:48 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:

He looks too tired to break the law right now. That may be why he hasn't been arrested again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:18 am 

Joseph Robidoux III wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
He looks too tired to break the law right now.
Maybe too embarrassed, not too tired.

He's embarrassed because he's like the worst criminal EVAR.

It doesn't look good on your criminal curriculum vitæ if you were busted for committing a crime on camera in a courtroom. #-o All the other criminals point at you and snicker behind your back. Ol' Walt looks to me like he's reconsiderin' whether to pursue a life of crime, seein' as how he basically sucks at it. He was a crappy criminal as a naval officer. He's a crappy criminal as a patriot. He's a crappy criminal as a leader of the loathsome birtherstanis. I reckon Ol' Walt is ponderin' some new career, never a pleasant prospect for anyone his age.

Birferizing hasn't been healthy for him. His shoulders are messed up. His home is messed up. His life is messed up. His only award is Most Incarcerated Birfer, and even that has kept him out of touch with the mainstream birfers, as you've no doubt observed. Wouldn't he have been a proud attendee at the Veteran's Day Fail© at the Washington Monument, or in the front row at the Georgia 'Trial' Fail© in Atlanta? Nobody could keep him from wearing his dress whites to those, goldurnit! ;;)

Instead, he's a sad shell of his former treasonous self. His blog hasn't been updated with new hate and vitriol and sedition for months. He's been out of the loop so long, he can't keep track of Who's Who in Birtherstan. WTF is this art2Superpac.com? Who the hell is Dean Haskin-Robbins? It's easy for Orly to pretend she has President Obama cornered. She's still free as a bird, flitting around this great land of ours smearing the shit like she does. Meanwhile, Ol' Walt can't even pretend to himself that he has anybody cornered. His Fail makes even Orly look like a piker. He can't even get himself charged with mutiny or treason or misprision or any of the really cool crimes that get you some real stature in the criminal community. Instead he has to face all these bullshit little misdemeanors, false arrest, big whoop, call me when you have a real story to tell.

He's looking for guidance and a new direction, that's all. I wonder if he'd be any good at home electronic assembly? 8> [-(

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:11 am 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:21 pm 

Foggy wrote:

He's embarrassed because he's like the worst criminal EVAR.

It doesn't look good on your criminal curriculum vitæ if you were busted for committing a crime on camera in a courtroom. #-o All the other criminals point at you and snicker behind your back. Ol' Walt looks to me like he's reconsiderin' whether to pursue a life of crime, seein' as how he basically sucks at it. He was a crappy criminal as a naval officer. He's a crappy criminal as a patriot. He's a crappy criminal as a leader of the loathsome birtherstanis. I reckon Ol' Walt is ponderin' some new career, never a pleasant prospect for anyone his age.

Birferizing hasn't been healthy for him. His shoulders are messed up. His home is messed up. His life is messed up. His only award is Most Incarcerated Birfer, and even that has kept him out of touch with the mainstream birfers, as you've no doubt observed. Wouldn't he have been a proud attendee at the Veteran's Day Fail© at the Washington Monument, or in the front row at the Georgia 'Trial' Fail© in Atlanta? Nobody could keep him from wearing his dress whites to those, goldurnit! ;;)

Instead, he's a sad shell of his former treasonous self. His blog hasn't been updated with new hate and vitriol and sedition for months. He's been out of the loop so long, he can't keep track of Who's Who in Birtherstan. WTF is this art2Superpac.com? Who the hell is Dean Haskin-Robbins? It's easy for Orly to pretend she has President Obama cornered. She's still free as a bird, flitting around this great land of ours smearing the shit like she does. Meanwhile, Ol' Walt can't even pretend to himself that he has anybody cornered. His Fail makes even Orly look like a piker. He can't even get himself charged with mutiny or treason or misprision or any of the really cool crimes that get you some real stature in the criminal community. Instead he has to face all these bullshit little misdemeanors, false arrest, big whoop, call me when you have a real story to tell.

He's looking for guidance and a new direction, that's all. I wonder if he'd be any good at home electronic assembly? 8> [-(

It's a dead heat between Fitz and Lakin for "Biggest Birfer Putz".

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:37 pm 

nycpeter wrote:
Foggy wrote:
His only award is Most Incarcerated Birfer, and even that has kept him out of touch with the mainstream birfers, as you've no doubt observed.

I think The Fogbow Birfer Awards would rock! Statue could be christened the Foggy, made of platinum, they'll never come accept them anyway (except maybe Orly) :lol: Would get some press for the site and the categories would be hilarious! =D> "Best Performance by a Birfer with a Remote Controlled Dildo... and the Winner is..."

Aren't we overdue on Ol' Pink's sentencing? Anyone got an update? And what's Walt's status - out on bond, pending charges on the document heist?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7567 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212 ... 303  Next