Indiana ballot challenge (smackdown for Orly)

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:06 pm

All Reid had to do was to use the well loved "Denied" stamp on Taitz's ridiculous, frivolous motion to reconsider. Let the appellate court sort it out.

Chilidog

Postby Chilidog » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:21 pm

And lest we forget, this long brown skidmark on the State of [highlight]Indiana's[/highlight] back side was excreted by an unauthorized "legal practitioner" who had no business filing an [highlight]Illinois[/highlight] election challenge in the first place.

Eh?

DaveMuckey

Postby DaveMuckey » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:24 pm

And lest we forget, this long brown skidmark on the State of [highlight]Indiana's[/highlight] back side was excreted by an unauthorized "legal practitioner" who had no business filing an [highlight]Illinois[/highlight] election challenge in the first place.

Eh?

I think he meant Iowa. They all start with an "I", you know.

Roboe

Postby Roboe » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:50 pm

And lest we forget, this long brown skidmark on the State of Indiana's back side was excreted by an unauthorized "legal practitioner" who had no business filing an Illinois election challenge in the first place. Consistent with her own charade, she's an out-of-state witness-plaintiff, fer chrissakes -- with no other personal basis for standing.

And to think, she came so close to admitting she was practicing as a lawyer, back during the hearing. I still think, if the female commissioner hadn't mentioned the words "admitted to the bar in Indiana", Orly would have proceeded as her usual lawyery-type self. As it was, she realised where it was going and quickly dropped into a "Oh, I'm just here as a witness". Was bloody hilarious watching her clients pretend she was just there as a witness, they had no clue what to do.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:18 pm

It's the only way the alleged quote "It looks like you know what you're doing" makes sense. :-#

I was trying to imagine that the real quote was "It looks like [highlight=#4000bf]you think[/highlight] you know what you're doing," which would also make sense, and it would be taken as a compliment by Orly just the same way she thought she was being treated with great respect and admiration by the Ninth Circuit panel.
Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick! The one that makes me scream, she said.

AnitaMaria

Postby AnitaMaria » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:13 pm

I don't believe that the judge said anything that could reasonably be interpreted as meaning that the judge believed that Orly knew what she was doing with regard to the legal aspects of this case. I believe Orly thinks that what the judge said but Orly is a delusional narcissist who sees success and accolades in what sane people would consider embarrassing failures. Just today, she has posted a couple of posts on her blog about her "interview" with Heraldo Rivera "going viral." She didn't have an interview with Heraldo. She called into his show and screeched for about 30 seconds. Geraldo made a comment about Chicago corruption and about Republican voter suppression and then went to a commercial. She sounded like a lunatic and Geraldo responded by placating the crazy lady. But she thinks Geraldo interviewed her and that she said interesting, meaningful, important things.

Piffle

Postby Piffle » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:30 pm

...I believe Orly thinks that what the judge said but Orly is a delusional narcissist who sees success and accolades in what sane people would consider embarrassing failures.

Yup. And the proof is in the pudding santorum above. Just look at the number of crossed-out and edited paragraphs in her oh-so-wonderful order and ask yourself, "Would I put this forward as an example of my professional acumen?"

MaineSkeptic

Postby MaineSkeptic » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:31 pm

I don't believe that the judge said anything that could reasonably be interpreted as meaning that the judge believed that Orly knew what she was doing with regard to the legal aspects of this case.

I've had a suspicion about this for a while, though it's based on no particular factual knowledge.Could it be that the judge was in the process of tossing the whole case when Orly said, "Wait, there are three issues that I can still argue about." The judge, with some chagrin, realized she was right and said the equivalent of, 'shit, I wouldn't have expected you to come up with that,' which came out sounding like "You know what you're doing."

Paul Lentz

Postby Paul Lentz » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Just today, she has posted a couple of posts on her blog about her "interview" with Heraldo Rivera "going viral." She didn't have an interview with Heraldo. She called into his show and screeched for about 30 seconds. Geraldo made a comment about Chicago corruption and about Republican voter suppression and then went to a commercial. She sounded like a lunatic and Geraldo responded by placating the crazy lady. But she thinks Geraldo interviewed her and that she said interesting, meaningful, important things.

I agree. Oily was thrilled--and attached some importance to the fact--that Geraldo greeted her by name. But apparently Oily is either too stoopid or too delusional to realize that the callers' first names are automatically passed on to Geraldo (as is the case with any radio show host) by his on-air producer. Had she bothered to listen to the show and the callers before/after her, she would realize that Geraldo greeted almost every caller by their first name, including JoeBlowNobody from Peoria, and rarely, if ever, used their name again after that. Geraldo didn't 'recognize' Oily and greet her by name as a respected and recognizable voice bringing something to his program. He greeted her by name because he and his producer have a simple system to capture callers' first names, and it makes people feel good to be greeted by name, so Geraldo does it, even if he forgets 10 seconds later what that name was...it's meaningless once the greeting is done. And if you actually listen to the segment with Oily's call--particularly if you compare it to some of the other call-in conversations on the program--then you cannot put that down as anything more than placate and blow off...something a call-in radio host does 20 times a show with the crazies and pathetic lonelies who call into radio show because no one else will talk to them. Oily lasted as long as she did because she babbles incessently (seemingly without taking a breath); as soon as she pauses, she gets the 'placate and blow-off' and that's exactly what Geraldo gave her. The big "buh-bye."It's certainly a demonstration of how delusional Oily is that she's actually touting that nothing call-in and swifty blow-off as meaningful. Predictable, of course, given Oily's pathology, and definitely amusing, as anyone who listens to that segment ("viral" you say? :lol: ) who is any sort of aficionado of talk radio will immediately recognize a standard 'placate and blow-off.' How pathetic; how amusing. I so love it when Oily shows her ass--it's not an attractive ass, but it's Oily's. :mrgreen:

rajah

Postby rajah » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:31 am

Hasn't anyone not said to one of their children when they are being particularly obstinate " All right, you know what you are doing" and then added either aloud or under your breath " but don't come crying to me"?Regards .............Dick

vic

Postby vic » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:43 am

Just today, she has posted a couple of posts on her blog about her "interview" with Heraldo Rivera "going viral." She didn't have an interview with Heraldo. She called into his show and screeched for about 30 seconds. Geraldo made a comment about Chicago corruption and about Republican voter suppression and then went to a commercial. She sounded like a lunatic and Geraldo responded by placating the crazy lady. But she thinks Geraldo interviewed her and that she said interesting, meaningful, important things.

I agree. Oily was thrilled--and attached some importance to the fact--that Geraldo greeted her by name. But apparently Oily is either too stoopid or too delusional to realize that the callers' first names are automatically passed on to Geraldo (as is the case with any radio show host) by his on-air producer. Had she bothered to listen to the show and the callers before/after her, she would realize that Geraldo greeted almost every caller by their first name, including JoeBlowNobody from Peoria, and rarely, if ever, used their name again after that. Geraldo didn't 'recognize' Oily and greet her by name as a respected and recognizable voice bringing something to his program. He greeted her by name because he and his producer have a simple system to capture callers' first names, and it makes people feel good to be greeted by name, so Geraldo does it, even if he forgets 10 seconds later what that name was...it's meaningless once the greeting is done. ... :mrgreen:

Well, based on past behavior, it's possible that Orly identified herself as "Lena" to the call screener, and Geraldo figured out it was really Orly.Though I normally wouldn't give Geraldo that much credit.
The wise man builds upon, and acknowledges, the contributions of those who came before.
- vic (If I were better read, I'd probably know that someone said this before, and more eloquently, than I just did)

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a collaborative facility run by the U.S. And Canada

Postby Kriselda Gray » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:47 am

And lest we forget, this long brown skidmark on the State of Indiana's back side was excreted by an unauthorized "legal practitioner" who had no business filing an [highlight]Illinois Indiana[/highlight] election challenge in the first place. Consistent with her own charade, she's an out-of-state witness-plaintiff, fer chrissakes -- with no other personal basis for standing.

If Orly is not, in fact, engaging in UPL by continuing to represent her in-state "clients", then WTF is she still doing here?

In a situation like this, is there anyone someone (preferably someone licensed to practice law there, or - at a minimum - a citizen of the state) could go to to point out these irregularities and ask them to look into Orly's UPL and Reid's questionable discretion in letting any part of Orly's crap go forward? I know the defendants should be the ones to pursue that, but if they don't (or won't, for whatever reason) could an Indiana attorney/citizen make a request for an investigation in the interest of maintaining the good order of justice and preventing any potential precedents which would allow an individual who is neither authorized to practice law in, nor a citizen of, Indiana coming into the state, filing an agency action and bootstrapping it into a lawsuit that they would never otherwise have been able to file? It just seems like there's a public interest at stake here.

Geeze.... how fucked up IS this?

tjh

Postby tjh » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:55 pm

This is Rule 60 motion, which was granted by Judge Reid in Indiana

:evil:http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=252348 :evil:

IN Rule 60 motion (Her unsigned upside-down-page original)

:evil:http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=252349 :evil:

realist

Postby realist » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:02 pm

This is Rule 60 motion, which was granted by Judge Reid in Indiana

:evil:http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=252348 :evil:

IN Rule 60 motion (Her unsigned upside-down-page original)

:evil:http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=252349 :evil:

I can't get the motion to load, but IIRC her Rule 60(b) Motion was not granted but was very specifically denied. She was then, as a completely separate matter, allowed to amend her complaint with relation to the three issues which were never previously before the court.

Perhaps I'm misremembering, but I don't think so. :-k
ImageX 3 (have met 31 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Reality Check

Postby Reality Check » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:16 pm

I was able to download a copy. Just click on "save link as". It is a mess. About 1/3 of the pages are upside down. Orly has never figured out to link things properly on her blog. Linking is so basic to blogging that it is astounding she is that stupid. Well, not really.
“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

AnitaMaria

Postby AnitaMaria » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:23 pm

The presence of upside-down pages in something that she wrote means that, instead of printing her Word document to a pdf, she must print it out and scan each page as a separate file. ](*,)

realist

Postby realist » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:25 pm

I was finally able to download it as well. It is now at Jack's.

2012-08-08 - IN - Taitz v IN Elections Commission, et al. - [link]Rule 60(b) Motion,http://www.scribd.com/doc/103716988/In-2012-08-08-Taitz-v-IN-Elections-Comm-et-al-Rule-60-Motion[/link]

[edit]It may not be immediately available. Scribd is having one of its periodic fits. #-o[/edit]

tjh

Postby tjh » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:37 pm

The presence of upside-down pages in something that she wrote means that, instead of printing her Word document to a pdf, she must print it out and scan each page as a separate file. ](*,)

It does have HER signature. And since she doesn't have ECF privilges in IN she has to mail it anyway.[edit]I guess the version she mailed might have the pages in the correct orientation and sequence. Anything's possible in the multiverse, right?[/edit][edit]It's also got the Court Stamp on it.[/edit][edit]It's from WAY back (June) ... who knows why she posted it .... Just to give the impression she's busy?[/edit]

realist

Postby realist » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:49 pm

:shock:

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=260210]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=260210 :evil:

Press release: Supreme court of Indiana granted CA attorney Orly Taitz pro hac vice to proceed in Indiana

Posted on | August 27, 2012 | No Comments

Press release

from the law offices of Orly Taitz

CA attorney Orly Taitz together with several other plaintiffs filed a legal action in Indiana challenging the decision of the Secretary of State of Indiana Connie Lawson and the Elections Commission to place Obama’s name on the ballot in light of the evidence provided to them, showing Obama committing elections fraud and getting on the ballot by virtue of fraud and use of forged identification papers and and his use of a stolen Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425, which was assigned to a resident of CT born in 1890.

Presiding judge Sherry K. Reid ruled that the case can proceed on 3 causes of action: Fraud, Breach of Fiduciary Duty and Negligence.

[highlight]Today Supreme Court of Indiana notified Taitz that her pro hac vice application was approved.[/highlight]That means that she, as an out of state attorney, was granted a right to represent Indiana plaintiffs.

The case will be modified, whereby Taitz will be listed as an attorney for all the Plaintiffs. [highlight]A local licensed Indiana attorney agreed to serve as a local contact.[/highlight]

[highlight]The same local attorney sent Taitz a note thanking her for her patriotism and for all she is doing for this country.[/highlight] ](*,)

Taitz is asking her supporter to be there in the courtroom for the hearings in the case and help with donations for her pro bono civil rights legal work.

End of press release

hitch

Postby hitch » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:51 pm

If this is true someone was asleep at the wheel.

Today Supreme Court of Indiana notified Taitz that her pro hac vice application was approved. That means that she, as an out of state attorney, was granted a right to represent Indiana plaintiffs.The case will be modified, whereby Taitz will be listed as an attorney for all the Plaintiffs. A local licensed Indiana attorney agreed to serve as a local contact.The same local attorney sent Taitz a note thanking her for her patriotism and for all she is doing for this country.

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=260210]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=260210 :twisted:

MsDaisy

Postby MsDaisy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:52 pm

I thought that was someone punking her. I didn't imagine there would be anyone stupid enough to actually do it.

realist

Postby realist » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:55 pm

One can only hope that a sponsoring attorney in IN is responsible for the conduct/pleadings of the attorney they sponsor. Whoever this idiot is deserves any adverse action which may come his way.But then I suppose that is highly unlikely, considering the actions of the judge thus far in this regard.

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:33 pm

I thought that was someone punking her. I didn't imagine there would be anyone stupid enough to actually do it.

It would be interesting to see who it is. Considering she was a witness in the first place and this whole thing has gone on way to far for someone who doesn't have standing -- I believe (although don't totally understand the law).I wonder why anyone would cut her any slack at this point, and what about the fact that she has broken rules of conduct regarding so many things -- and been sanctioned for the same behavior? How could they ignore that? This is too, too dumb.

realist

Postby realist » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:38 pm

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=260210]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=260210 :evil:

[highlight]The Phoenix[/highlight] August 27th, 2012 @ 10:15 am That’s great, Orly! And [highlight]it appears that you’ve found a state, a supreme court, an honest judge[/highlight] to (finally-?) take down those who have been in “destruction-mode!” Hmmm… is this a sign…of GOOD THINGS TO COME? I think so!! Eat ‘em up, Orly!

Piffle

Postby Piffle » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Raise your hand if you've ever put out a press release announcing that you were granted PHV admission.

On second thought, raise your hand if you've ever heard of anyone except Orly putting out such a press release.

Indiana Rules require that local counsel must co-sign all pleadings and motions although, unlike some jurisdictions, local counsel does not have to appear in person at court hearings.

At minimum, it seems clear that local counsel will have to sign off on Orly's oh-so-magnificent second amended complaint once all the Tees are dotted, the Eyes are crossed, the final extra commas are inserted, fonts are randomized and selected pages are centered.

Giggle.

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”