Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8623 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316 ... 345  Next   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:53 pm 

thorswitch wrote:
Given how many times she's made those threats, you'd think the CA Bar would have done SOMETHING, but so far, nope :angry:

Until such time as she gets herself an actual paying customer, I don't foresee any action.

(Of course, there's a topic for this ...)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:59 pm 

Occupation: Domestic goddess and vampire slayer (but not at the same time)
ducktape wrote:
Piffle wrote:

Rock City may never recover!

Rock City is in Chattanooga, TN. Right on the GA border, but I believe it's on the TN side. In a former life, I lived there and worked close enough to be able to go to the restaurant at Rock City for lunch.

I thought it was too, but just checked and apparently it's on the GA side of the line, six miles from Chattanooga. I grew up in Atlanta and lived in Chattanooga for two years while I was in college, but never knew that until now.

Hate is universal, but it rarely survives a good bitch-slapping. ~Estiveo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:01 pm 

I copied some of the latest "why hasn't Orly Taitz been Disbarred" foo to :

DISBARMENT WATCH
http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2447&p=341998#p341998

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:02 pm 

Loren

Thanks for the answers up topic.

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:03 pm 

Occupation: Some-time, big-time studio numbers shuffler; full-time gadfly
uncle_spike wrote:
Quote:
Response sent to Vincent R. Russo, legal counsel to Secretary of State of GA, Brian Kemp
Posted on | February 8, 2012 | No Comments
Dear Mr. Russo, I do not have any difficulty opening the attachment, I do have some difficulty comprehending the magnitude of public corruption and treason against the United States of America and its’ Constitution exhibited by this office. Please, let me know, whether Secretary Kemp will be willing to consider an appeal of his decision. If he is not willing ot consider the appeal, we will be going to higher courts and bringing charges against both Obama and Kemp. Please, let me know, if Mr. Kemp is willing to enter into mediation or arbitration prior to filing charges in higher courts. sincerely, Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Russo, Vincent vrusso@ wrote:
All,
Attached hereto is a signed copy of the Secretary’s Final Decision entered today. Please let me know if you have any difficulty opening the attachment.
Thank you,
Vincent R. Russo
General Counsel
Office of Secretary of State Brian P. Kemp

I really hope Georgia allows her PHV just so she can get sanctioned and smacked down again.

Is no one EVER going to report this to the California Bar? She is accusing an official who doesn't agree with her of treason and corruption, with no grounds whatsoever. She is threatening him, for crying out loud (even though it's an empty threat anywhere but in her mind). Even for Orly, this is pretty extreme. Where is the California Bar already? They are the ones who have unleashed her on the world, at the expense of the public coffers. While it is entertaining enough for us, it is also a travesty that no one who can -- the CA Bar -- stops her. And why? I cannot figure it out.

And what charges does this moron think she can bring? And by whom? Everyone is in on the conspiracy, so how can she find anyone who can charge him with anything? As my grandma used to say, OY VAY.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:03 pm 

thorswitch wrote:
tjh wrote:
I have to wonder if maybe they'd do anything more if they had a kind of "concentrated Orly threat" list - something that just gave them quote after quote after quote of her threatening judges, lawyers and other court personnel over the last three years or so - something that just laid bare how excessive she truly is with her threats.Maybe even a list of each case she's filed, with any threats listed beneath the case name, so they can see the ratio of cases where she ends up threatening someone to the ones (are there any?) where she doesn't. But they'd just ignore that like they've ignored everything else, so it'd end up being a lot of work for nothing.

Do you have ANY idea how sick that makes me?

More like tome after tome.
After looking at Kemp's FB page last night, I noticed most of the posters and commenters were NOT GA residents.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

"Your politics have no relation to morals."-
Niccolo Machiavelli to the Tea Party

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 pm 

Offtopic :
ducktape wrote:
Piffle wrote:
<picsnip>
Rock City may never recover!

Rock City is in Chattanooga, TN. Right on the GA border, but I believe it's on the TN side. In a former life, I lived there and worked close enough to be able to go to the restaurant at Rock City for lunch.

According to this unimpeachable source (Wikipedia):
Quote:
Rock City is a roadside attraction near Chattanooga, Tennessee, on Lookout Mountain in Lookout Mountain, Georgia, located near Ruby Falls.

Edit: While galloping off to defend mah suhthern honor, I didn't notice Lola's post. Whoops! Didn't mean to pile on, Ducky.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:34 pm 

Aren't Orly's threats of bringing "charges" against The President and Georgia Secretary of State about as vacuous as a crazy neighbor threatening to charge me with treason because he doesn’t like me? Does she honestly think she will be granted special powers to start prosecuting people!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:41 pm 

Citizen Like Obama wrote:
Aren't Orly's threats of bringing "charges" against The President and Georgia Secretary of State about as vacuous as a crazy neighbor threatening to charge me with treason because he doesn’t like me? Does she honestly think she will be granted special powers to start prosecuting people!
Does your neighbor have a second witness? If so, Orly's charges are much, much more vacuous. She has no witnesses (except, perhaps, Fluffy).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:47 pm 

Forgive me, I kinda like this one:

Quote:
Doubtful
February 8th, 2012 at 5:21 pm

David —

I’ve been thinking a little more about this. You say you don’t know where President Obama was born, and I have to admit, I don’t know either. I have no personal knowledge about the President’s birth or any other aspect of his personal life. I am in exactly the same position as you.

But his eligibility for the Presidency has nothing to do with anybody’s personal knowledge. It has to do with what is considered true under the law. There are certain basic principles that the law uses to determine what is legally considered to be true.

For example, there’s the Full Faith and Credit clause of the Constitution. What it says is that any fact that’s contained in the official records of a state is legally true.

I think the reason you are getting nowhere is that you keep making it a matter of whether you yourself are convinced — or whether the relevant evidence was introduced in a particular hearing.

But this is a question of legal truth, and perhaps you should instead be focusing on the widely held notion that, from a legal point of view, we in the United States consider Barack Obama to have been born in Honolulu on August 4, 1961 simply for the reason that an official state record says so.

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:01 pm 

MaineSkeptic wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:11 pm 

MaineSkeptic wrote:
Forgive me, I kinda like this one:...

I REALLY like it.

unsound mind, a dimension of unreality, a dimension
of really, really bad law. You've just crossed over
into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:19 pm 

Location: about 26,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy,
Occupation: Chemtrail Scheduling Supervisor, Southwest Division
\:D/ I did it! I made it to the end of the thread! Yippie! \:D/

Edit: And then mimi has to go and ruin it for me :((

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:19 pm 

verbalobe wrote:
MaineSkeptic wrote:
Forgive me, I kinda like this one:...

I REALLY like it.

Apparently ex-ameba didn't like it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:32 pm 

P&E: A Nation of Fools
Jedi Pauli wrote:
WHAT IS THE TRUE MEANING OF “NATURAL BORN CITIZEN?”

I am finding that I am forced to agree with Judge Malihi on one point: that Minor v Happersett is not a controlling case with regard to defining Article II “natural born Citizen.” It is, however, very useful in determining what is defining. One could even say it is controlling, but not for the reasons stated by the plaintiffs.

The judge is quite correct in his reading of the Minor case that the justices in Minor simply applied a general rule to Mrs. Minor: that those born within the U.S. to citizen parents are themselves “natives” or “natural born citizens” with a lower case “c” which, according to the Minor v Happersett judges, are synonymous terms. Such offspring are therefore members of the general class of “citizens” of the U.S. However, this does not mean that Mrs. Minor had the recognized and protected natural political right to be President that is implied in Article II by the term ”natural born Citizen” with a capital “C”. The Minor case was not even about Mrs. Minor’s right to be President; thus for this reason and others, it is not a controlling case.

:-bd

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:33 pm 

Occupation: Development Director for The Arc in Hawaii (non-profit supporting adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities)
Dallasite wrote:
\:D/ I did it! I made it to the end of the thread! Yippie! \:D/

Edit: And then mimi has to go and ruin it for me :((

Congrats, Dallas! Your hazardous duty bonus will be included in your next check.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:22 pm 

samir wrote:
TollandRCR wrote:
I don't understand why she is even a lit in the State of Georgia. By my reading of what is above concerning pro hac vice, she should not even have been in that hearing room except as a spectator.

Does the Georgia rule also apply to administrative hearings?

If, as I think, you're referring to the detailed and fairly restrictive pro hac vice requirements summarized upthread by BB (Rule 4.4 of the Uniform Rules of the Superior Court, recently adopted by the Georgia Supreme Court), the answer appears to be clearly no.

Section 616-1-2-.34 (2) of the administrative procedure rules give administrative judges almost limitless discretion to grant applications to practice pro hac vice, and the requirements for such an application are minimal.

The notion sometimes expressed here that Judge Mailihi's grant of Taitz's unopposed application for admission pro hac vice was improper or signals anything concerning his views with respect to the proceeding or any other issue is, in my view, hooey unfounded.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:50 pm 

Occupation: World-class procrastinator and perpetual late-bloomer.
chancery wrote:
samir wrote:
TollandRCR wrote:
I don't understand why she is even a lit in the State of Georgia. By my reading of what is above concerning pro hac vice, she should not even have been in that hearing room except as a spectator.

Does the Georgia rule also apply to administrative hearings?

If, as I think, you're referring to the detailed and fairly restrictive pro hac vice requirements summarized upthread by BB (Rule 4.4 of the Uniform Rules of the Superior Court, recently adopted by the Georgia Supreme Court), the answer appears to be clearly no.

Section 616-1-2-.34 (2) of the administrative procedure rules give administrative judges almost limitless discretion to grant applications to practice pro hac vice, and the requirements for such an application are minimal.

The notion sometimes expressed here that Judge Mailihi's grant of Taitz's unopposed application for admission pro hac vice was improper or signals anything concerning his views with respect to the proceeding or any other issue is, in my view, hooey unfounded.

I think the general view is that granting Taitz PHV was stupid, not that it was improper. I'm relatively confident that Judge Malihi would actually agree with that assessment - especially if he'd been asked right after Orly put herself on the stand.

"And with the advent of LexisNexis and WestLaw, there is no more need for attorneys to spend hours researching. The relevant case law simply comes straight to the computer, ready to be copied to a word processor."
--Larry "Leisure Suit" Klayman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:41 am 

Over at Squeeky Fromm's blog, David is fast descending into total epistemological scepticism:

David Farrar wrote:
Moreover if there are mistakes in the Hawaiian Health Department files, and we know there are, how do we know there aren’t more, and how do you know information pertinent his eligibility is true

Note first the goalposts have already shifted again: first it was "Where's the birth certificate?". Then, "We meant the long form." Followed by "We want the vault copy." Now, David is already prepared for the vault copy to confirm the LFBC: "We already know there are errors; how do we know there aren't more?"

In short: It doesn't matter what we know. We can never know if we really know it.

David needs to go brush up on his Bertrand Russell.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:46 am 

Nathanael wrote:
Over at Squeeky Fromm's blog, David is fast descending into total epistemological scepticism:

David Farrar wrote:
Moreover if there are mistakes in the Hawaiian Health Department files, and we know there are, how do we know there aren’t more, and how do you know information pertinent his eligibility is true

Note first the goalposts have already shifted again: first it was "Where's the birth certificate?". Then, "We meant the long form." Followed by "We want the vault copy." Now, David is already prepared for the vault copy to confirm the LFBC: "We already know there are errors; how do we know there aren't more?"

In short: It doesn't matter what we know. We can never know if we really know it.

I should point out that this sort of strict epistemological scepticism lays at the heart of most any conspiracy theory. The reason it's so hard to defeat logically is precisely, so Russell argued, because it is completely logical.

The key, as Russell argues is that "outside pure mathematics the important kinds of inference are not logical; they are analogical and inductive." This is where conspiracy theories go off the rail.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:51 am 

Nathanael wrote:

Indeed. Just stop to consider what we all said would happen if Obama released his long-form, and compare that to what Orly argued in Georgia.

The Birthers said that releasing the long-form would end everything. We said it wouldn't; we said they would find reasons to reject it too. And sure enough, they did.

But more importantly here, not only did they reject it, but their 'evidence' for rejecting it has since become one of the central tentpoles of their ideology. They never talk about the COLB anymore; they trot out fake experts to talk exclusively about the long-form. When Orly took to the mike in Georgia, she didn't care about the COLB; her *PROOF* that Obama is a fraud is the exact same document that she originally said would shut her up. The long-form didn't reassure her that Obama's telling the truth; it became Exhibit #1 in her argument as to why he's an even bigger liar.

"In science, 'fact' can only mean 'confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent.' I suppose that apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit equal time in physics classrooms."
- Stephen Jay Gould

Barackryphal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:05 am 

Nathanael wrote:

:-bd Ooooo.... I have always considered knowing about Russell to be pretty esoteric - mostly math or philosophy weenies - and I don't see him mentioned very much. Maybe I underestimate how widely he's known, but an excellent reference!!! :-bd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:12 am 

How is this for some melodramatic hand wringing? From the Sonoran News: Lady Justice has died

Quote:
Historians might have viewed the events of Thursday, January 26, 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia, as one of the singular events of American history, along with landmark events such as Lincoln’s signing of the Emancipation Proclamation; Lee’s surrender at Appomattox; the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor; and the Supreme Court’s Brown v. Board of Education decision.

On that day, a trial was held in an Atlanta courtroom that would have a longstanding impact on state-federal relations, reversing the long downward trend toward the accumulation of power at the federal level, at the expense of the states. It was a trial in which ordinary citizens once again defended the concept that, in the United States, it is the people who rule, not the political elites.

The Atlanta trial became an event of major national significanceon January 3, 2012, when The Hon. Michael M. Malihi, Deputy Chief Judge of the Georgia Office of State Administrative Hearings, issued a ruling denying Barack Obama’s motion to dismiss four cases alleging that he is not eligible to serve as President of the United States.

Since 2008, nearly 90 court cases have been filed, challenging Obama’s eligibility. All have fallen victim to either political correctness or political chicanery; none have been successful. However, at least one of the cases allowed to proceed in the Georgia court… David P. Welden v. Barack Obama… was different in that it was simple and straightforward. It challenged Obama at his weakest point, his inability to qualify as a “natural born Citizen.” Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution states that, “No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.”

[more of his drivel at link]

Who is Paul Hollrah and WTF is the Lincoln Heritage Institute?

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:35 am 

Hollrah is a regular at P&E and Family Security Matters. Lincoln Heritage Institute looks like a blog masquerading as an academic institute but according to Manta it's a private PR company in MI.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:19 am 

Welsh Dragon wrote:
Hollrah is a regular at P&E and Family Security Matters. Lincoln Heritage Institute looks like a blog masquerading as an academic institute but according to Manta it's a private PR company in MI.

Not sure if it's the same entity but, if it is, it no longer exists. ;)

Quote:
ID Num: 739535

Assumed Names
Entity Name: LINCOLN HERITAGE INSTITUTE

Type of Entity: Domestic Nonprofit Corporation
Resident Agent: C. GRADY DRAGO

Registered Office Address: 620 HALL STREET EATON RAPIDS MI 48827
Mailing Address:
Formed Under Act Number(s): 162-1982
Incorporation/Qualification Date: 4-9-1992
Jurisdiction of Origin: MICHIGAN
Number of Shares: 0
Year of Most Recent Annual Report: 07
Year of Most Recent Annual Report With Officers & Directors: 04

http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp/dt_corp.asp?id_nbr=739535&name_entity=LINCOLN%20HERITAGE%20INSTITUTE

Quote:
Quote:
Entity Name ID Number
Type

AMERICAN PRIVATIZATION COUNCIL
739535 Assumed Name

HILLSDALE HERITAGE INSTITUTE
739535 Prior Name

LINCOLN HERITAGE INSTITUTE
739535 Corporation

NATIONAL LEADERSHIP TRAINING CENTER
739535 Assumed Name

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8623 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316 ... 345  Next