Birther Potpourri

Jim

Birther Potpourri

Postby Jim » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:19 pm

I met a fairy who said she would grant me one wish. Immediately I said, "I want to live forever." "Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant eternal life." "OK," I said, "Then, I want to die after Congress gets its head out of its ass!" "You crafty bastard," said the fairy. =)) =)) =)) =))

:-bd

Tomtech

Birther Potpourri

Postby Tomtech » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Apparently individuals are being prosecuted for accessing Obama's student loan records. Why aren't the people who accessed his SSN records being prosecuted? That's even worse.

Orly's flying monkeys used limited access databases from a private company which were created through data mining public documents and are notoriously full of errors. I doubt that the use and dissemination of that data was a prosecutable offence even though it was a violation of the source's terms of usage.Orly claims that she personally used the Governments E-verify system and the screenshot from that should contain enough data to prosecute her (or whomever actually used the database fraudulently).

bob

Birther Potpourri

Postby bob » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:24 am

Steady Drip: [/break1]blogspot.com/2012/08/diy-obama-ballot-challenges-about-to.html]DIY Obama Ballot Challenges About to Expand to Four States

Jerry Collette, creator of the Do It Yourself Ballot Challenge Kit, reports that DIY ballot challenges will soon be happening in four states, Florida, Kentucky, Washington, and Louisiana.[...]In Washington, we have a plaintiff planning a ballot challenge under the Revised Code of Washington 29A.68.011(1)(3).In Louisiana, we have a plaintiff planning a ballot challenge under both the common law tort theories of the DIY kit and Louisiana Revised Statutes 18.1257 and 18.1401Collette said, ”If we just file enough of these suits, we may get that [highlight]one courageous judge[/highlight] who can save America.”

:yankyank:

SueDB

Birther Potpourri

Postby SueDB » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:01 am

Steady Drip: [/break1]blogspot.com/2012/08/diy-obama-ballot-challenges-about-to.html]DIY Obama Ballot Challenges About to Expand to Four States

Jerry Collette, creator of the Do It Yourself Ballot Challenge Kit, reports that DIY ballot challenges will soon be happening in four states, Florida, Kentucky, Washington, and Louisiana.[...]In Washington, we have a plaintiff planning a ballot challenge under the Revised Code of Washington 29A.68.011(1)(3).In Louisiana, we have a plaintiff planning a ballot challenge under both the common law tort theories of the DIY kit and Louisiana Revised Statutes 18.1257 and 18.1401Collette said, ”If we just file enough of these suits, we may get that [highlight]one courageous judge[/highlight] who can save America.”

Looking at the RCW 29A.68.11. (1) (3)---Don't see any mention of standing for for clowns. The rules do permit limited intervention by the judicary. HOWEVER they want FACTS and EVIDENCE not smoke, mirrors, smear, slime and innuendo. A concerned Washington Voter or "elector" can file an daffydavid with a judge RCW 29A.68.011Snip old textNew text[edit]

RCW 29A.68.011Prevention and correction of election frauds and errors. (Effective until January 1, 2012.) Any justice of the supreme court, judge of the court of appeals, or judge of the superior court in the proper county shall, by order, require any person charged with error, wrongful act, or neglect to forthwith correct the error, desist from the wrongful act, or perform the duty and to do as the court orders or to show cause forthwith why the error should not be corrected, the wrongful act desisted from, or the duty or order not performed, whenever it is made to appear to such justice or judge by affidavit of an elector that: (1) An error or omission has occurred or is about to occur in printing the name of any candidate on official ballots; or (2) An error other than as provided in subsections (1) and (3) of this section has been committed or is about to be committed in printing the ballots; or (3) The name of any person has been or is about to be wrongfully placed upon the ballots; or (4) A wrongful act other than as provided for in subsections (1) and (3) of this section has been performed or is about to be performed by any election officer; or (5) Any neglect of duty on the part of an election officer other than as provided for in subsections (1) and (3) of this section has occurred or is about to occur; or (6) An error or omission has occurred or is about to occur in the official certification of the election. An affidavit of an elector under subsections (1) and (3) of this section when relating to a primary election must be filed with the appropriate court no later than the second Friday following the closing of the filing period for nominations for such office and shall be heard and finally disposed of by the court not later than five days after the filing thereof. An affidavit of an elector under subsections (1) and (3) of this section when relating to a general election must be filed with the appropriate court no later than three days following the official certification of the primary election returns and shall be heard and finally disposed of by the court not later than five days after the filing thereof. An affidavit of an elector under subsection (6) of this section shall be filed with the appropriate court no later than ten days following the official certification of the election as provided in RCW 29A.60.190, 29A.60.240, or 29A.60.250 or, in the case of a recount, ten days after the official certification of the amended abstract as provided in RCW 29A.64.061.[2007 c 374 § 3; 2005 c 243 § 22; 2004 c 271 § 182.] RCW 29A.68.011Prevention and correction of election frauds and errors. (Effective January 1, 2012.)Any justice of the supreme court, judge of the court of appeals, or judge of the superior court in the proper county shall, by order, require any person charged with error, wrongful act, or neglect to forthwith correct the error, desist from the wrongful act, or perform the duty and to do as the court orders or to show cause forthwith why the error should not be corrected, the wrongful act desisted from, or the duty or order not performed, whenever it is made to appear to such justice or judge by affidavit of an elector that: (1) An error or omission has occurred or is about to occur in printing the name of any candidate on official ballots; or (2) An error other than as provided in subsections (1) and (3) of this section has been committed or is about to be committed in printing the ballots; or (3) The name of any person has been or is about to be wrongfully placed upon the ballots; or (4) A wrongful act other than as provided for in subsections (1) and (3) of this section has been performed or is about to be performed by any election officer; or (5) Any neglect of duty on the part of an election officer other than as provided for in subsections (1) and (3) of this section has occurred or is about to occur; or (6) An error or omission has occurred or is about to occur in the official certification of the election. An affidavit of an elector under subsections (1) and (3) of this section when relating to a primary election must be filed with the appropriate court no later than two days following the closing of the filing period for such office and shall be heard and finally disposed of by the court not later than five days after the filing thereof. An affidavit of an elector under subsections (1) and (3) of this section when relating to a general election must be filed with the appropriate court no later than three days following the official certification of the primary election returns and shall be heard and finally disposed of by the court not later than five days after the filing thereof. An affidavit of an elector under subsection (6) of this section shall be filed with the appropriate court no later than ten days following the official certification of the election as provided in RCW 29A.60.190, 29A.60.240, or 29A.60.250 or, in the case of a recount, ten days after the official certification of the amended abstract as provided in RCW 29A.64.061.[2011 c 349 § 25; 2007 c 374 § 3; 2005 c 243 § 22; 2004 c 271 § 182.]

[/edit]Notes: Too late to deal with the Presidential Primary which we didn't have anyway =)) =)) =)) Why waste the extra money?AND it will be sent (remanded?) to the federal court in Tacoma at the first opportunityAlso the Secretary of State here Sam Reed, won't put up with any of their bullshit. The state AG is a real GOP clown (joined state suit vs Obama against the specific wishes of the governor, the legislature etc) The boob is running for governor. Jay Inslee should edge him out.I have to say that Mr. Reed (R) our Secretary of State has done a fine job in the office. I voted for him twice - he was our county auditor and tried to make absolutely sure that everyone could vote who was qualified. Started my county mail in ballet program. This way they know exactly how may ballots went out and how many rerun from whom. The outer envelope gets stripped off revealing the inner security envelope - that goes in the pile to be opened on election day. The outer envelope has your name on it to track that you voted and will probably need a ballot for the next election. Sam Reed is a real pioneer in the various voting systems. The ballot I filled out goes to an electrical scanner, then goes to hold in case of a recount. Nice Nice Nice...You can take your TWO acceptable pieces of ID to DMV for a Driver's License or similar looking card the State ID card. Not everyone has a driver's license. And with those 2 documents you can register to vote right there at DMV. If you have to show the ID for DL, then why couldn't you sign up to vote - the proof/documentation prese
nted is the same.[edit]One of our fine folks relayed the updated RCW for Washington [/break1]leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=29A.68.011]Latest version Revised Code of Washington 29A.69.011[/edit]HT to RTH10260
"Scientific Research: A whole lotta tedious attention to detail followed
by a lovely payoff too esoteric for your friends to understand."
anon--

PatGund

Birther Potpourri

Postby PatGund » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:31 am

In Washington, we have a plaintiff planning a ballot challenge under the Revised Code of Washington 29A.68.011(1)(3).

Hmmm.... Stephen Pidgeon is out of the running election wise. Wonder if it's James Broe of Broe v Reed fame, or if Pidgeon just filed it under his own name.

SueDB

Birther Potpourri

Postby SueDB » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:37 am

In Washington, we have a plaintiff planning a ballot challenge under the Revised Code of Washington 29A.68.011(1)(3).

Hmmm.... Stephen Pidgeon is out of the running election wise. Wonder if it's James Broe of Broe v Reed fame, or if Pidgeon just filed it under his own name.

Wherever he files it - from what I have seen is that any action against involving state govenrment has to be filed in Thurston County Court (20min Drive up the Freeway 5.) The Federal Court House is in Tacoma. (about 38 miles up the Freeway on I-5 to I 175 downtown.)For some reason, I do live around here. I would be very happy to serve when/if the Pidge or anyone else files some pile of the usual shit.
anon--

realist

Birther Potpourri

Postby realist » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:48 am

Collette said, ”If we just file enough of these suits, we may get that one courageous judge who can save America.”

Maybe if they file enough of these suits they'll find that one pissed off judge who will sanction their stupid asses into oblivion. \ :D /
ImageX 3 (have met 31 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Whatever4

Birther Potpourri

Postby Whatever4 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:25 am

OK, Ready for the boogle to have at it. Please comment, criticize, correct, add, subtract, multiply, integrate, etc. Special Report: Did Barack Obama Attend College as a Foreign Student? Getting To The Wayne Allyn Root of the Issue[/break1]thefogbow.com/foreign-aid]http://www.thefogbow.com/foreign-aidPie for substantive work.

SueDB

Birther Potpourri

Postby SueDB » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:26 pm

New RCW for Washington posted earlier and corrected...^^^^
anon--

Jim

Birther Potpourri

Postby Jim » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Well, I wasn't sure where to post this, so I thought WTH. Devo's put out a new song...hope Mitt likes it![/break1]rollingstone.com/music/news/song-premiere-devo-dont-roof-rack-me-bro-seamus-unleashed-20120815]http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... d-20120815 :-bd

Whatever4

Birther Potpourri

Postby Whatever4 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:03 am

Final part of the Obama went to College as a Foreign Student/ Wayne Allyn Root Special Report. [link]Where did this Birther meme come from?,http://www.thefogbow.com/index.php?cID=271#where[/link]This one I need help on because I wasn't around for the festivities that far back. I came on board Tue Sep 08, 2009 (although I had lurked and posted at Doc C's for a month or two before that.) The first appearance of the SOETORO MOESTABJAB in the CA Assembly that I can find was posted by TFB member CALPERNIAUSA at [/break1]blogspot.com/2009/01/fs-1-foreign-student-visa-and-barack.html]http://drorly.blogspot.com/2009/01/fs-1 ... arack.html on Jan 2, 2009. She refers to a now-dead link on Reagan.com. Anyone have insights into that? Thanks, and as usual, yummy pie for help!

Plutodog

Birther Potpourri

Postby Plutodog » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:15 am

I'm just loving all the excellent work you do, W4 but if ever Orly decides to go after somebody for fraud, all that "pie" you've given as part of a vaporous quid-pro-quo for help is leaving you quite vulnerable...if it were anybody but Orly, that is. =))
We are not sinners. We are not abominations. We were not born broken, and we do not need salvation. We have embraced our right to think beyond the boundaries of religion. We are living and loving our lives free from faith. -- Sarah Morehead

Orlylicious

Birther Potpourri

Postby Orlylicious » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:46 am

Denis Dison @DenisDisonSomething named "WND" just discovered the 4yo #LGBT Presidential Appts Project. Also they think Obama is gay. goo.gl/fh5WhBuzzFeed reacts to Jerry's story:[/break1]buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/world-net-dailys-corsi-asks-was-obama-married-t]http://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/wo ... -married-t

Of the project's list, Corsi writes: In an “outing” move that would have likely drawn criticism if published by someone else, the names were released under the headline, “The Presidential Appointments Project,” an effort started in 2008 by the Lesbian & Gay Victory Institute in conjunction with some 20 other LGBT advocacy groups aimed at increasing the number of openly homosexual persons receiving presidential appointments to government posts.Asked about Corsi's report on the Victory Fund's activities, Dison told BuzzFeed, "It tells you all you need to know that this person thinks he's breaking news about a project that's in its fourth year and has been reported on by national media repeatedly."Dison added, "He also seemed surprised to learn that presidents get to make what are called 'political appointments' of staff to executive branch positions."

aarrgghh

Birther Potpourri

Postby aarrgghh » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:38 am

Dison added, "He also seemed surprised to learn that presidents get to make what are called 'political appointments' of staff to executive branch positions."

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/0/7/7/8/0/5/gomer-55344058057.jpeg

Loren

Birther Potpourri

Postby Loren » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:45 am

brommbaer

Birther Potpourri

Postby brommbaer » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:50 am

I have to say that Mr. Reed (R) our Secretary of State has done a fine job in the office. I voted for him twice - he was our county auditor and tried to make absolutely sure that everyone could vote who was qualified. Started my county mail in ballet program. This way they know exactly how may ballots went out and how many rerun from whom.

That stopped me in my tracks for about 10 seconds :lol:

(sorry - non-native speaker, non-US, so what do I know what is possible)

TollandRCR

Birther Potpourri

Postby TollandRCR » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:54 am

That stopped me in my tracks for about 10 seconds :lol: (sorry - non-native speaker, non-US, so what do I know what is possible)

That's ok. You can always figure it out in the "reruns."

realist

Birther Potpourri

Postby realist » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:08 am

Bob Weber

Birther Potpourri

Postby Bob Weber » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Final part of the Obama went to College as a Foreign Student/ Wayne Allyn Root Special Report. [link]Where did this Birther meme come from?,http://www.thefogbow.com/index.php?cID=271#where[/link]

I had fun skewering an especially obnoxious Tea-Partier on the "Independent Political Report" blog in re Root's internet turd. I felt like a cat toying with a cornered rat. He accused me of being a lawyer. (I take that as a compliment.) :mrgreen: [/break1]independentpoliticalreport.com/2012/08/drudge-report-links-to-wayne-allyn-root-obamacolumbia-article/]http://www.independentpoliticalreport.c ... a-article/

Whatever4

Birther Potpourri

Postby Whatever4 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Barack Obama's academic record three decades ago ranks right down there with his dog-eating as reasons why normal humans are dead sick of listening to some Republicans (and some former Republicans) talk about politics.

Yup.

realist

Birther Potpourri

Postby realist » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:05 am

Fogbow haz a new member...

Our newest member LindaJoyAdams

Last night our new member left a comment at Jack Ryan's on the Birther Timeline...

[highlight]Linda Joy Adams[/highlight]

President obama born in Topeka, Ks. been tryig to getthe birthers to g et the avalabill records for over a year, especially after two fires last year where some records may be. marrige to obama sr at Macvicar Chapel , washiburn campus. Dunham not the real family name[highlight]. My cousin Daniel Wayne Pope assumed name[/highlight]. See my facebook starting 7.26.12 daily recaps. Linda Joy Adams, pres advised

[/break1]facebook.com/LindaJoyAdams]https://www.facebook.com/LindaJoyAdams

Work and Education

SSA, USA Government

SSA, USA Government

OWCP jursidicition

Injured in first terrorist attack 1/89 at jersey city nj teleservice center [highlight]when OsamaBin ladin came in to pick up w-2 for his 3 weeks of work there in 7/88[/highlight] when security breached@ he got data base access- horrendous cover-up and several have died of injuries.

BA. Sociology Kansas State University; Masters of Divinity with an emphasis in Faith and Public Policy from Eastern Baptist Theological seminary ( now Palmer) Injured federal worker with 42 years of experience with Medicare and Social Security/ Can also[highlight]find me under alexisdaughter online[/highlight] for more personal family history

Lives in Colbert, Oklahoma

Linda Joy Adams shared a status.

Yesterday

Daily recap 8/15/12: wedding of Ann to Obama Sr. to be secret in broad daylight

[...]

i did not know there was a baby, our president on the way and to be born on 8/4/1961 in Topeka, Ks. and was to become our current president.

[...]

Ann may have been finding out, for the first tie, he dad;s name was not Dunham, but Pope? And a family and relations that were different form those [highlight]she had been left to be raised by at westboro baptist[/highlight]. some good, some bad, but mostly people like everyone else that were basically caring , decent people albeit living a lie themselves for over a the better part of a century at that time.

And the 174,000 rounds of ammo for the SSA.

Kansas denying Lakin a medical license.

Obama denying the military the vote in OH.

Linda Joy Adams shared a status.

Wednesday

Daily recap 8/14/12: 'Wedding planner" for Ann and Obama Sr

[...]

Maybe now, one can understand why I am shairng what I know about our President Obama so his bio isn't a distraction from the issues ad job performance. This is not political endorsement for or against.

As I was sitting outside the Black sorority on Washburn campus, in spring of 1961; it seems a very long time before Dad came out. When he did, he is smiling and happy. I realized that I had rarely ever seen my Dad look like this. Before he got in the pick up he almost gushed: she said Ann could come and dress for the wedding at their house and she knew where the candles were stored at the chapel and he was overwhelmed.

et cetera

theguardian...

The Guardian home

[link]Alexisdaughter: Comments,http://www.guardian.co.uk/discussion/user-comments/Alexisdaughter?fb=native[/link]

Welcome to Fogbow Linda Joy Adams. \ :D /

mimi

Birther Potpourri

Postby mimi » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:29 am

Go away, Linda Joy Hardy Adams. Just stay out of here. :twisted:

realist

Birther Potpourri

Postby realist » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:33 am

Now, mimi, that's no way to welcome a new member. [-X

Emma

Birther Potpourri

Postby Emma » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:37 am

"Injured federal worker with 42 years of experience with Medicare and Social Security" = living on the dole for over 4 decades.

TollandRCR

Birther Potpourri

Postby TollandRCR » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:47 am

Does anybody find a trace of this terrorist attack? [link]It does not appear in one of the lists of terrorist attacks in the U.S.,http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html[/link] Must be a cover-up.

Injured in first terrorist attack 1/89 at jersey city nj teleservice center when OsamaBin ladin came in to pick up w-2 for his 3 weeks of work there in 7/88 when security breached@ he got data base access- horrendous cover-up and several have died of injuries.

Return to “Miscellaneous”