Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6715 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 269  Next   
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:34 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:22 pm
Posts: 12940
Location: Supreme Court of clerks
Occupation: Petite treason procurer
Quote:
my complaint was sent to Indiana
Buena Vista Mall wrote:
Indiana prosecutor has your complaint

Ongoing Obama Election Fraud case in St. Joseph, Indiana

I emailed St. Joseph County Attorney Michael Dvorak your complaint.

xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28786

_________________
Image Image Image Image Image Image

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:33 pm
Posts: 27063
bob wrote:
Quote:
my complaint was sent to Indiana
Buena Vista Mall wrote:
Indiana prosecutor has your complaint

Ongoing Obama Election Fraud case in St. Joseph, Indiana

I emailed St. Joseph County Attorney Michael Dvorak your complaint.

xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28786


How soon before Orly and her minions are reminded of Ankeny v Governor of Indiana?

:lol:

_________________
Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.
John Adams


Image x 4 Image x 34


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:56 pm
Posts: 10413
bob wrote:
Quote:
my complaint was sent to Indiana
Buena Vista Mall wrote:
Indiana prosecutor has your complaint

Ongoing Obama Election Fraud case in St. Joseph, Indiana

I emailed St. Joseph County Attorney Michael Dvorak your complaint.

xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28786


Does this mean some other pinhead has submitted a complaint relying entirely on Hawaii law?

_________________
"I no doubt deserved my enemies but I don't believe I deserved my friends." -- Walt Whitman


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 3155
There is an investigation by Dvorak in Indiana since signatures appeared on the 2008 ballot which were fraudulent


Quote:
The prospect that theirs are two of an estimated 150 signatures that may have been forged on the petitions has raised the question of whether President Obama actually reached the legitimate number of signatures needed to be placed on the ballot in Indiana. Under state law, presidential candidates need to file 500 signatures from each of the state's nine congressional districts. Indiana election officials say that in St. Joseph County, the Obama campaign qualified with 534 signatures; Clinton's camp had 704. The certified signatures were never challenged.


and


Quote:
The allegations that election fraud touched a race for the highest office in the land are at the center of an investigation by St. Joseph County Attorney Michael Dvorak. He would not comment, but sources say the probe is gaining steam as prosecutors delve into the petitions that sailed through the St. Joseph County Voter Registration Board, located in South Bend. There have been reports that as many as seven people may have been involved in an alleged conspiracy to fake the petitions.

_________________
- Credimus quod credere volumus -


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm
Posts: 2800
Location: Wherever I am, that's where I'll be.
Occupation: I do the math so you don't have to.
realist wrote:

How soon before Orly and her minions are reminded of Ankeny v Governor of Indiana?

:lol:


That would be binding precedent on Indiana courts, right? Please let Orly get in front of a state court in Indiana--please, please, please...

_________________
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest road to victory, tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat"
-- Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)

"I am of a sect by myself, as far as I know." -- Thomas Jefferson (no, really, Thomas Jefferson)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 3155
Slartibartfast wrote:
realist wrote:

How soon before Orly and her minions are reminded of Ankeny v Governor of Indiana?

:lol:


That would be binding precedent on Indiana courts, right? Please let Orly get in front of a state court in Indiana--please, please, please...


They are hoping that the AG in charge of the investigation of the 2008 fraud will consider additional fraud investigations into Obama.

_________________
- Credimus quod credere volumus -


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 6627
Location: My business address is in Pennsylvania
Once again, I assert that one pinhead emailing a copy of Taitz rantings containing zero reference to applicable state law is not an "election challenge" under that state's law.

It has no more force and effect than a letter to the editor.

I defy all birthers to find any election statute in any of the 50 states that accepts emailed copies of the unverified accusations made by a third party as an election challenge under state law.

_________________
ImageImage
Image
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:26 pm
Posts: 6226
Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
Occupation: Rhesus monkey litigation trainer
Raicha, stop raining on the parade!

_________________
"He is an enemy combatant, and I don't understand why the military hasn't labeled him an enemy combatant and ordered a drone hit on him." - Blogger "butterdezillion" referring to the President of the United States, June 27, 2014


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:13 pm
Posts: 1941
Location: Unfortunately, deep in the Bible Belt
realist wrote:

How soon before Orly and her minions are reminded of Ankeny v Governor of Indiana?

:lol:


I was just going to post the same thing. Great minds REALLY do think alike. My first thought when I read that Orly was going to Indiana was I hope there's some way to tie in Ankeny V Gov of Indiana. Orly take the case all the way to the Supreme Court (SC). SC rules on the case quoting the definition of natural born citizen used in Ankeny. And as quick as you can say "de facto", it is the law of the land. I can dream, can't I? 8> 8>

_________________
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:13 pm
Posts: 1941
Location: Unfortunately, deep in the Bible Belt
nbc wrote:
Quote:
The prospect that theirs are two of an estimated 150 signatures that may have been forged on the petitions has raised the question of whether President Obama actually reached the legitimate number of signatures needed to be placed on the ballot in Indiana. Under state law, presidential candidates need to file 500 signatures from each of the state's nine congressional districts. Indiana election officials say that in St. Joseph County, the Obama campaign qualified with 534 signatures; Clinton's camp had 704. The certified signatures were never challenged.


and


Quote:
The allegations that election fraud touched a race for the highest office in the land are at the center of an investigation by St. Joseph County Attorney Michael Dvorak. He would not comment, but sources say the probe is gaining steam as prosecutors delve into the petitions that sailed through the St. Joseph County Voter Registration Board, located in South Bend. There have been reports that as many as seven people may have been involved in an alleged conspiracy to fake the petitions.


I haven't read the original document that you're quoting from, but here's some links you might find interesting.

List of Special Reports of Signature Fraund in Indiana

One of the "special reports" list on the link above, takes you to the following story Oct 19, 2011 story:

U.S. Attorney will not investigate Obama, Clinton petitions There is an investigation by Dvorak in Indiana since signatures appeared on the 2008 ballot which were fraudulent

Again, I don't know if the following info is in the source you quoting from, but there were fake signatures found on both Obama and Clinton petitions. Obama lost to primary to Hillary, so even if he was disqualified from being on the 2008 Indiana Primary ballot, it wouldn change nothing in terms of states carried during the primaries.

_________________
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:33 pm
Posts: 27063
:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=31293 :evil:

election challenge filed in Indiana

Posted on | February 6, 2012


Quote:
ELECTION CHALLENGE
DEMAND FOR IMMEDIATE STAY/INJUNCTION OF BALLOT PLACEMENT AND
COUNT OF ANY VOTES FOR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BARACK OBAMA DUE TO ELECTIONS FRAUD, LACK OF REQUIRED NATURAL BORN CITIZEN STATUS LACK
OF ANY VALID IDENTIFICATION PAPERS, USE OF A COMPUTER GENERATED/
FORGED/ALTERED BIRTH CERITFICATE, USE OF INVALID SOCIAT SECURITY
NUMBER OF ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL AND OTHER RELATED OFFENCES


Quote:
Dear Mr. Bonnet and Mr White,
please forward to the elections board of the state of lndiana current elections
challenge. I am a civil rights attorney :^o and I was asked by a number of voters in the state of lndiana to forward all of the information collected by me to your office for the purpose of initiating the ballot/elections challenge/ claim of ineligibility of
candidate Barack Obama.

Please, see the information recently forwarded to the Secretary of state of
Georgia
. ln the state of Georgia the case was transferred to the administrative
judge for the evidentiary hearing. During this hearing a number of witnesses,
including a senior deportation officer with 30 years of experience testified and
provided the following information.

[...]



From Orly's... http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... diana1.pdf

She's forwarding the crap from GA. =))

Link from Jack's:

Indiana - Primary Ballot Challenge - (Taitz)

_________________
Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.
John Adams


Image x 4 Image x 34


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:48 am
Posts: 5276
Occupation: Professional pain in the ass.
And so it begins ...

Warning: Taitz site,

_________________
Pity the poor Birthers, for they know not how to Think.

Turning the Scale.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:36 pm
Posts: 2746
Who's her client, Steve Ankeny?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:18 pm
Posts: 2754
But the big question is ... what FONT is that !!??

ps : She lists all the stuff that she presented in GA, ... but she forgot to mention Malihi's description of her zibbits
... "little, if any, probative value"?

_________________
Don't pee in a tree without a TJ Hunter www.tjhunters.com)
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they
forget you, then you lose. Mahatma somebody.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:48 am
Posts: 5276
Occupation: Professional pain in the ass.
realist wrote:
:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=31293 :evil:

election challenge filed in Indiana

Posted on | February 6, 2012


Quote:
ELECTION CHALLENGE
DEMAND FOR IMMEDIATE STAY/INJUNCTION OF BALLOT PLACEMENT AND
COUNT OF ANY VOTES FOR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BARACK OBAMA DUE TO ELECTIONS FRAUD, LACK OF REQUIRED NATURAL BORN CITIZEN STATUS LACK
OF ANY VALID IDENTIFICATION PAPERS, USE OF A COMPUTER GENERATED/
FORGED/ALTERED BIRTH CERITFICATE, USE OF INVALID SOCIAT SECURITY
NUMBER OF ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL AND OTHER RELATED OFFENCES


Quote:
Dear Mr. Bonnet and Mr White,
please forward to the elections board of the state of lndiana current elections
challenge. I am a civil rights attorney :^o and I was asked by a number of voters in the state of lndiana to forward all of the information collected by me to your office for the purpose of initiating the ballot/elections challenge/ claim of ineligibility of
candidate Barack Obama.

Please, see the information recently forwarded to the Secretary of state of
Georgia
. ln the state of Georgia the case was transferred to the administrative
judge for the evidentiary hearing. During this hearing a number of witnesses,
including a senior deportation officer with 30 years of experience testified and
provided the following information.

[...]



From Orly's... http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... diana1.pdf

She's forwarding the crap from GA. =))


Ya beat me by thismuch.

_________________
Pity the poor Birthers, for they know not how to Think.

Turning the Scale.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:13 pm
Posts: 1941
Location: Unfortunately, deep in the Bible Belt
I wonder if it would do any good to send these folks information that contains the truth about things like Orly's "experts" or the facts about Obama's SSN?

_________________
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:33 pm
Posts: 27063
Chilidog wrote:
Who's her client, Steve Ankeny?


=)) =)) =))

Apparently "a number of voters in the state of Indiana." ](*,)

_________________
Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.
John Adams


Image x 4 Image x 34


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:17 pm
Posts: 15122
Location: New England
Occupation: Professor of Sociology
Are there two threads titled Indiana Election Challenge in State Ballot Challenges? How did that happen?

_________________
There are as many good things about civilization as bad. Perhaps more. And we would miss them. From toothbrushes to electric lights. From clean water to democracy. From bookstores to the kind of gentle, tolerant argumentation that never resorts to violence and allows for the slow changing of opinions...and the gradual and diverse evolving of everybody's minds.
The core of what we now know that it means to be civilized.
Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank (1959), Foreword by David Brin (June 2005)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:39 pm
Posts: 5500
Location: Southwest of down east
Occupation: Food critic
realist wrote:
She's forwarding the crap from GA. =))

Yes, noting that she's also forwarding this pantload to...
Civil Rights Attorney Twisted Taitz wrote:
lmmediate past Secretary of State of lndiana Charlie White

=)) =))

_________________
Hope springs eternal within the human uniboob. - Thomas Jefferson.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:48 am
Posts: 5276
Occupation: Professional pain in the ass.
TollandRCR wrote:
Are there two threads titled Indiana Election Challenge in State Ballot Challenges? How did that happen?


There are ... should be merged ...

_________________
Pity the poor Birthers, for they know not how to Think.

Turning the Scale.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 pm
Posts: 9395
Location: USA
Occupation: Otherwise occupied
tjh wrote:
But the big question is ... what FONT is that !!??


Wonkette noticed in her Emergency Motion in GA. The article said it was "Stagecoach".

Quote:
But for Orly Taitz one Georgia citizen’s loss of a trial to prove Obama is a heathen from abroad is AKIN TO DEATH, so, writing in five different fonts, including underrated favorite of seventh-grade history presentations, StageCoach,and using, variously, all-caps, bold and underline to convey her point, Taitz has ordered for the criminal of investigation of the presiding judge in the case, Michael Mahili, and Obama’s lawyers, and of course Obama, as well as, probably, the court typist, the courtroom attendants, and that one elderly lady who was drinking from the water fountain outside the courtroom when the trial let out.

_________________
Reality Check Radio
RC Radio Blog

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:17 pm
Posts: 15122
Location: New England
Occupation: Professor of Sociology
Quick, how many words are misspelled in this prominent part of her "challenge?" How many errors in punctuation?

It is amazing to me that she never runs her material through a spelcheker. The punctuation is less easy to repair automatically. But even an ignoramus can uze a spelchekcer.

_________________
There are as many good things about civilization as bad. Perhaps more. And we would miss them. From toothbrushes to electric lights. From clean water to democracy. From bookstores to the kind of gentle, tolerant argumentation that never resorts to violence and allows for the slow changing of opinions...and the gradual and diverse evolving of everybody's minds.
The core of what we now know that it means to be civilized.
Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank (1959), Foreword by David Brin (June 2005)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Edit : challenge form
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:18 pm
Posts: 2754
I suppose THIS is the real Indiana topic.

My big question from the other one : what crazy FONT is her name and address in?

A quick google of procedure says :

Quote:
Before the Indiana Election Commission or a county election board may consider a challenge to a candidate, a registered voter of the election district that the candidate seeks to represent must file a sworn statement with the Election Division or the county election board. The sworn statement must question the eligibility of the candidate to seek the office and set forth the facts known to the voter concerning this question. (IC 3-8-1-2) The CAN-1 form may be used for a candidate challenge. A CAN-1 is included under the Candidate Forms tab of this Guide.

There is one exception to the requirement that a registered voter of the election district must file a candidate challenge.


No .. it doesn't apply to The Obly's submission !



_________________
Don't pee in a tree without a TJ Hunter www.tjhunters.com)
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they
forget you, then you lose. Mahatma somebody.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:41 pm
Posts: 709
Location: Baghdad by the Bay (tm Herb Caen)
realist wrote:
:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=31293 :evil:

election challenge filed in Indiana

Posted on | February 6, 2012


She's forwarding the crap from GA. =))


And that worked SO well last time.

:bwaha:

_________________
“I have seen purer liquors, better segars, finer tobacco, truer guns and pistols, larger dirk and Bowie knives, and prettier courtesans here in San Francisco than in any other place I have ever visited, and it is my un-biased opinion that California can and does furnish the best bad things that are obtainable in America." Hinton R. Helper -1855


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:58 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:22 pm
Posts: 12940
Location: Supreme Court of clerks
Occupation: Petite treason procurer
Taitz is asking the temporary Indiana Secretary of State (and the recently removed one) to forward her materials to the Indiana elections board.

I guess the Indiana Secretary of State, in addition to the usual functions of that office, is also a mail courier.

_________________
Image Image Image Image Image Image

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6715 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 269  Next   

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
View new posts | View active topics



Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group