Orly's latest poopies.....

realist

Postby realist » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:48 am

Don't shirk your "civic duty." :roll:

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31604]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31604 :evil:

Ballot challenges filed in 18 states. Chris Strunck and Bill Van Allen filed Obama-candidate challenges in NY. [highlight]It is your civil duty to file a challenge to Obama candidacy[/highlight] :^o with your Secretary of State and demand criminal prosecution of Obama by your AG and your DA

Posted on | February 12, 2012 | No Comments

To the best of my knowledge challenges to Obama candidacy were filed either by me or others in [highlight]18 states[/highlight]:

NH, HI, GA, AL, MS, LA, IN, VA, CA, PA, MA, NY, FL, TX, TN, AZ, IL, MO. Let me know, if I missed any state.

If you have a copy of your challenge and a copy of the proof of service, e-mail it to me to [/break1]taitz@gmail.com]orly.taitz@gmail.com. Write in the heading “Filled Obama challenge”. If you do not hear from me back to confirm receipt, call me at 949-683-5411. [highlight]I need to gather receipts and challenges from all 50 states. When I’ll get those, I will explain what will be happening[/highlight]

8>
ImageX 3 (have met 31 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

BFB

Postby BFB » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:50 am

If you have a copy of your challenge and a copy of the proof of service, e-mail it to me to [/break1]taitz@gmail.com]orly.taitz@gmail.com. Write in the heading “Filled Obama challenge”. If you do not hear from me back to confirm receipt, call me at 949-683-5411. [highlight]I need to gather receipts and challenges from all 50 states. When I’ll get those, I will explain what will be happening[/highlight]

8>

She's got her a strategery!

-xx

Butterfly Bilderberg

Postby Butterfly Bilderberg » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:52 am

Since she obviously is counting states where a challenge has already been tossed or ignored, then Orly needs to add: NCSumptin' spectacular is brewin'. -xx The epic fail of all epic fails will be announced soon.

realist

Postby realist » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:54 am

Orly gets nasyt "obot" phone messages... and she's just to busy for her mininos.

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31597]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31597 :evil:

My phone is full with 125 messages with the most horrendous cuss words sent by activist obots.

Transcript Farrar

Farrar final proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law

Farrar v Obama Exhibits in case file

I am too busy and do not have time to erase all of these vial messages, so you can’t text me, the phone is full. [cuz... it would take less time than posting this stupid message ](*,) ]

You can leave a comment here.

If it is important, send an e-mail to 2 e-mail addresses [/break1]taitz@gmail.com]orly.taitz@gmail.com and [/break1]com]dr_taitz@yahoo.com. Send to both, as often there is tampering with my e-mail addresses and I do not get a lot of e-mails. If it is truly an emergency, you can call me. [highlight]Please, do not call me just to say hi and let me know that you support me, as I get a lot of these phone calls and unable to work[/highlight]. Don’t call me to get updates, everything is posted here. If you truly want to help, [highlight]send the transcript and exhibits and my proposed summary of fact and law from GA hearing to your Secretary of State, your Attorney General and take it to your county, state and federal grand juries.[/highlight] :lol: Send it by certified mail or FedEx and send me a copy of the post office tracing or receipt. Attach your elections challenge/candidate on the ballot challenge to these pleadings. Note on your letter, that the documents are an attachment to your complaint You can also help by going on my site RunOrlyRun.com or OrlyTaitzForUSSenate.com and donate.[highlight]I will be able to reach 40 million citizens of CA during my campaign[/highlight] [39,000,000 of which know

you're a lunatic, and that will only reinforce their belief
]

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

ZekeB

Postby ZekeB » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:20 am

O'rly wouldn't get nearly so many phone messages if she were to only post her phone number in all the telephone booths in California. Post your phone number on the internet and of course you are going to get calls. And O'rly, just because they use vile cuss words doesn't mean they are obots. Perhaps some just like to think of a phony blonde who posts her phone number everywhere as being an easy woman.

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:31 am

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31595]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31595 :evil:

Another line of attack, file your complaint with HAVA-Help America Vote Act

=))

Thomas/PatriotofPast

Submitted on 2012/02/12 at 5:42am

Orly, I went with the Help Americans Vote Act of 2002 (HAVA) signed by President Bush.

It has a complaint section included, so it was pretty easy. I believe it was section 402 of the HAVA act. Hope it helps.

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

This is tragic and I ask again, WHEN will the California State Bar do something? Where is Nagamine's sanctions/vexatious litigant motion? At least the CA Bar would have to do something if that witch were sanctioned. Again. HAVA is about voter rights with regard to access, pretty much the act of getting to vote at the polls (although not totally). The ability of a citizen to vote without undue obstacles. Only. NOT about candidates. They are so short-staffed in each state -- I worked on its implementation in California, and I recall this as a big issue almost every where -- how to staff with limited funding. Taitz's strategy of do-anything is only possible because she has come to understand that she acts with impunity because the Bar does nothing! :x

kate520

Postby kate520 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:44 am

I had hoped that someone,somewhere would have pointed out the obvious to Orly et al by now. I'd like to see Orly discuss it. Why does the President not have to respond to every TomDickHarry law challenge thrown his way? Obly? Monkeys? Tracy? Anyone? Duh. Until I started following Obly, I had no idea how much time, energy and treasure were devoted EVERY SINGLE DAY in the court system to nutjobbery. How does important work stand a chance?

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:08 pm

I had hoped that someone,somewhere would have pointed out the obvious to Orly et al by now. I'd like to see Orly discuss it. Why does the President not have to respond to every TomDickHarry law challenge thrown his way? Obly? Monkeys? Tracy? Anyone? Duh. Until I started following Obly, I had no idea how much time, energy and treasure were devoted EVERY SINGLE DAY in the court system to nutjobbery. How does important work stand a chance?

I wonder some times also. It seems that even important work gets blocked/harassed by some nutter or another. It is like a can of Mixed Nuts with less than 50% Goobers (peanuts). Each one is a slightly different type of nut. For different types of mixed nuts - [/break1]planters.com/varieties/mixednuts.aspx]Mixed Nuts
"Scientific Research: A whole lotta tedious attention to detail followed
by a lovely payoff too esoteric for your friends to understand."
anon--

ZekeB

Postby ZekeB » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:13 pm

For different types of mixed nuts - [/break1]planters.com/varieties/mixednuts.aspx]Mixed Nuts

Peanuts are not a nut. They are a legume. Legumes produce nitrogen. O'rly huffs nitrous. Hence the connection.

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:17 pm

For different types of mixed nuts - [/break1]planters.com/varieties/mixednuts.aspx]Mixed Nuts

Peanuts are not a nut. They are a legume. Legumes produce nitrogen. O'rly huffs nitrous. Hence the connection.

It is just that you get at least 51% mixed nuts of various types (some exotic), then less than 50% Birfers They weren't the first nor will be the last out standing in the peanut patch.
anon--

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:27 pm

The problem with your question is not the question but the logic of this Narcissistic woman. You know the answer, Kate. The reason he doesn't have to respond is because 1) there are so many people in on the conspiracy, 2) gotten to with bribes, and/or 3) gotten to with threats. (and/or, my favorite, are "cowardly Commies" like Pres. Obama.) Since everything in Orly's world is about her, she would see the question not to be about law but about how Obama manipulates his world to be about him -- since this is how she operates. She is so damaged psychologically -- and I truly believe that she has a text-book Personality Disorder -- that her cognitive processes are that warped. As I am sure we all know. Were she able to think normally, FogBow would not have to exist for us to vent!

bob

Postby bob » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:44 pm

SD filed. 19 states filed

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31609]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31609 :twisted:

South Dakota? What's happening there?

As for the others:

NH: Tossed.

HI: Is this Taitz's flirtation with sanctions? Not a ballot challenge.

GA: Tossed (appeal promised).

AL: Tossed.

MS: Paper thrown, no response.

LA: Paper thrown, no response.

IN: Paper thrown, no response.

VA: Tossed; on appeal.

CA: In superior court.

PA: Promise of a challenge.

MA: ?

NY: Paper thrown, no response.

FL: Promise of a challenge.

TX: Leah Lax's shenanigans.

TN: Irion.

AZ: Irion (in federal court); Allen's paper throwing.

IL: Tossed.

MO: Implied [/break1]thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=7060]Taitzian paper throw.

[hidden]Maryland, Ohio, and New Jersey are also on TFB's radar.[/hidden]
Imagex3 Imagex2 Image Imagex2

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:51 pm

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31609]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31609 :twisted:

IIRC - Taitz tried filing, head of ballot commission told her to pound Hawai'ian sand.

[hidden]Didn't some flake named Jake file something in NM?[/hidden]

verbalobe

Postby verbalobe » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Yabbut. There's a (very) little-known codicil in the Constitution, that says if challenges are filed in all 50 states, even if they lose, Congress must draw up articles of impeachment. Because We The (Crazy) People have spoken.

realist

Postby realist » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:55 pm

IIRC - Taitz tried filing, head of ballot commission told her to pound Hawai'ian sand.

[hidden]Didn't some flake named Jake file something in NM?[/hidden]

There are four "somethings" filed in NM. Only one actually used the proper format, then included all the birther BS. The rest are the usual birther blather in more or less letter format. The SoS has not responded to any of them to my knowledge. I think This Wednesday, the 15th, is the final day for placing names on the ballot. And the deadline for filing challenges is 10 days thereafter, IIRC.

realist

Postby realist » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:57 pm

MA: ?

I *think* MA responded along the lines of... President Obama will be on the ballot in 2012, just as he was in 2008. Don't like it? Sue us. Sumpin' like that. :P

BFB

Postby BFB » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:33 am

Didn't Tracy file something in MD?[hidden]And I haven't heard anything yet from NJ SOS.[/hidden]

Estiveo

Postby Estiveo » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:56 am

Didn't Tracy file something in MD?

And wasn't she heading to D.C. with a Shurf to serve teh usurperator? 'Cuz you need a Shurf to do a service that WHOMP, WHOMP, WHOMPS that ebil man in the People's House so he absolutely, posi-lutely, rooty-tooty-fresh-'n'-fruity MUST get his *ahem* self into court to answer these charges before we frog march him out in chains, right?
Image x2 Image Image Image Image

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:07 am

Just started to go to Orly's using Opera....It stopped me with a 5 star Malware warning...Make sure you have some sort of protection/proxy something if you like hanging out there. :shock:
anon--

Atticus Finch

Postby Atticus Finch » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:59 am

You should cut Orly some slack; the empty chair was more articulated and better organized.Analogy tests:attorney Orly: empty chair a. Titanic: icebergb. raw meat: meat grinder c. snowball: helld. paper: shredder e. All of the above a. alchemist: chemist b. astrologer: astronomerc. space cadet: astronautd. security guard: police officer e. All of the above

Atticus Finch

Postby Atticus Finch » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:00 pm

correction:analogy test:Birther attorney: attorney a. alchemist: chemist b. astrologer: astronomerc. space cadet: astronautd. security guard: police officer e. All of the above

PaulG

Postby PaulG » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:38 pm

correction:analogy test:Birther attorney: attorney a. alchemist: chemist b. astrologer: astronomerc. space cadet: astronautd. security guard: police officer e. All of the above

a nickel: Thomas Jefferson

primeordinal

Postby primeordinal » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:40 pm

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x453/primeordinal/horsie.jpg : http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x453/primeordinal/racehorse.jpg

Chilidog

Postby Chilidog » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:00 pm

BTW, What's this "white hat" nonsense Orly's babbling about?

Welsh Dragon

Postby Welsh Dragon » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:04 pm

BTW, What's this "white hat" nonsense Orly's babbling about?

Read and Laugh http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

Return to “Orly Taitz”