Rudy Giuliani

These people suck. They are bad people.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Maybenaut »

She couldn’t even say his name without laughing.

:roll:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
pipistrelle

Rudy Giuliani

Post by pipistrelle »

You could put this "healthy" coffee in those little plastic (Keurig) cups, which have different brands of coffee (and tea and hot cocoa). Not a fan of the Keurig cups as one-use waste, but good grief they don't upset your stomach themselves. Also, if you're so smart and qualified you'd figure out a better way to record sound.
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Couldn't find organic, non-GMO coffee beans? Really? She's probably never heard of Google either.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
pipistrelle

Rudy Giuliani

Post by pipistrelle »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 2:13 pm Couldn't find organic, non-GMO coffee beans? Really? She's probably never heard of Google either.
Too woke.

No fair trade?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

She is looking for organic non-GMO coffee?

Hint: all coffee is organic by nature, and there doesn't exist any GMO modified coffee plants. Shall we say keep nursing rather than false advertising?

Does GMO coffee exist? - Perfect Daily Grind

Also too, why did you reuse the kitchen props of Katie Britt?

And also further, try different coffee capsules if your stomach does turn sour on you, there are hundreds of compatible brands and roast on the market, prefilled. Or check on Amazon to fill your own capsues with the cofffee you prefer, Rudy or other. I bet Rudy coffee will turn sour on the consumers any time soon.
bob

Rudy Giuliani

Post by bob »

To be fair: Getting served with your indictment at your 80th birthday party is kinda rock star.
Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:41 pm To be fair: Getting served with your indictment at your 80th birthday party is kinda rock star.
I now imagine Keith Richards, who is also 80, looking on in jealousy. "Wicked brilliant!"
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Rudy Giuliani

Post by bill_g »

Someone screen captured the post before it was taken down.

Estiveo
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Estiveo »

Estiveo_20240519_070926.jpg
Estiveo_20240519_070926.jpg (77.96 KiB) Viewed 954 times
Image Image Image Image
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Slim Cognito »

bill_g wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 9:38 am Someone screen captured the post before it was taken down.

Troll level: Expert Infinity
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Dr. Ken

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Dr. Ken »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 3:02 pm
She is looking for organic non-GMO coffee?

Hint: all coffee is organic by nature, and there doesn't exist any GMO modified coffee plants. Shall we say keep nursing rather than false advertising?

Does GMO coffee exist? - Perfect Daily Grind

Also too, why did you reuse the kitchen props of Katie Britt?

And also further, try different coffee capsules if your stomach does turn sour on you, there are hundreds of compatible brands and roast on the market, prefilled. Or check on Amazon to fill your own capsues with the cofffee you prefer, Rudy or other. I bet Rudy coffee will turn sour on the consumers any time soon.
Says how bad Rudy's gift is even Trump won't touch it or he did and that's why he keeps falling asleep in court
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Ben-Prime »

I guess the landscaping business is working out okay. Maybe Rudy should have bought in as a partnership? :lol:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Estiveo
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Estiveo »

GODu60-XMAEZbAv.jpeg
GODu60-XMAEZbAv.jpeg (110.66 KiB) Viewed 649 times
Image Image Image Image
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Rudy Giuliani

Post by raison de arizona »

Maybe he was just brewing some drip Rudy.coffee.
Keith Edwards @keithedwards wrote: Oh my. Rudy Giuliani forgot to turn off his zoom mic when he went to go pee during his arraignment
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Volkonski »

Rudy Giuliani pleads not guilty to charges in Arizona fake electors case
Former New York mayor one of 12 defendants charged with illegally trying to keep Trump in power after 2020 election defeat

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/art ... ctors-case
Rudy Giuliani denied charges of illegally trying to keep Donald Trump in power after his 2020 election defeat as he was arraigned to appear before a court in Arizona along with 10 other defendants on Tuesday.

Giuliani’s not guilty plea to nine felony charges came days after he was served an indictment as he left a party to celebrate his 80th birthday last Friday.

Giuliani was the last of the 12 defendants to receive a summons to Tuesday’s hearing after the Arizona attorney general’s office said he had evaded efforts to serve him with a notice for several days.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Giuliani SHUT DOWN by Law Enforcement DURING HIS OWN PARTY to Guests’ SCREAMS

MeidasTouch
21 May 2024

After taunting law enforcement about his EVADING SERVICE of his Arizona fake elector criminal indictment, twice indicted Rudy Giuliani was SERVED BY ARIZONA LAW ENFORCEMENT AT HIS 80th BIRTHDAY PARTY in advance of next week’s contempt hearing against him, to SCREAMS from party guests. Michael Popok discusses what happened and what exactly happened to Rudy’s Amazon gift registry of presents!

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Rudy Giuliani

Post by keith »

I don't understand.

Doesn't the USA have little coffee shops that roast their own beans on every street corner like we do in Australia?

(JK, that's a bit hyperbolic. Australia doesn't have roasting cafe's on EVERY corner)
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Rudy Giuliani

Post by neonzx »

keith wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:34 am I don't understand.

Doesn't the USA have little coffee shops that roast their own beans on every street corner like we do in Australia?

(JK, that's a bit hyperbolic. Australia doesn't have roasting cafe's on EVERY corner)
I think they call themselves Starbucks here in the US of A. 8-)
keith

Rudy Giuliani

Post by keith »

neonzx wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:05 am

Starbucks roast there own beans? In the individual franchise shops? If so my assessment of them just went up a couple of notches.

But there's still a lot of notches to go before I'll try their brew again.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Rudy Giuliani

Post by neonzx »

keith wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:39 am

Starbucks roast there own beans? In the individual franchise shops? If so my assessment of them just went up a couple of notches.

No it's all preprocessed before it gets to the stores. I was making a joke. I guess it fell flat.
keith

Rudy Giuliani

Post by keith »

neonzx wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:45 am
keith wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:39 am

No it's all preprocessed before it gets to the stores. I was making a joke. I guess it fell flat.
Nah, I pretty much knew you were joking, I was just stretching it out. I guess it snapped.
Volkonski
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Volkonski »

Here on the North Fork we have those little coffee shops. :thumbsup:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Volkonski »

Judge threatens to mute Giuliani during arraignment in Arizona fake electors case

https://abcnews.go.com/US/rudy-giuliani ... =110436094
Giuliani appeared virtually after being served with notice of his indictment after his 80th birthday party on Friday night – and after boasting on social media that he had avoided being served.

The judge granted the prosecution's motion for Giuliani's release conditions to require the former mayor to show up in person in Arizona to be booked within 30 days, as well as a $10,000 secured appearance bond, after the state detailed to the court how Giuliani has "shown no intent to comply with legal process" after avoiding accepting service of the indictment.

Prosecutors notably asked for a cash bond, but the judge allowed Giuliani to provide a secured one.

Giuliani responded over Zoom to prosecutors, who described him as "uncooperative" and saying he was aware of the indictment, by saying, "I haven't been hiding from anyone." He blamed the difficultly for accepting service because of the threats he's faced. Giuliani called the indictment a "complete embarrassment."

At one point the judge cut Giuliani off as started going into a meandering story about the history of alleged threats that have been made against him. "I don't want to have to mute you," the judge said.
pipistrelle

Rudy Giuliani

Post by pipistrelle »

IMG_5653.jpeg
IMG_5653.jpeg (162.68 KiB) Viewed 142 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Rudy Giuliani

Post by raison de arizona »

PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Rudy Giuliani explains how his coffee beans are roasted in new ad. Rudy knows a lot about being roasted.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”