Orly's latest poopies.....

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:45 pm

It's all a fundraising scheme. Orly is feeling the pinch from all the Frivolous Flyer Miles adding up. She made up the bullshit about the laptop for sympathy and for cash. :^o

Maybe she's doing a little insurance fraud on the side to supplement her depleted FMMs.

esseff44

Postby esseff44 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:48 pm

It's all a fundraising scheme. Orly is feeling the pinch from all the Frivolous Flyer Miles adding up. She made up the bullshit about the laptop for sympathy and for cash. :^o

Maybe she's doing a little insurance fraud on the side to supplement her depleted FMMs.

That was the first thought that occured to me.

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:09 pm

That was the first thought that occured to me.

I have absolute proof of it. Here's a [/break1]kcchronicle.com/2012/01/11/ex-sugar-grove-resident-charged-with-insurance-fraud/atnm2yy/]news article about someone who got caught committing insurance fraud.People have committed insurance fraud in the past. Therefore, so has Orly. Perfect logic.

bob

Postby bob » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:25 pm

then how did she file that stuff with the courts?

"For the record," Taitz said after the hearing she went to a FedExKinkos, and rented a computer there.
Imagex3 Imagex2 Image Imagex2

Shagnastie

Postby Shagnastie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:30 pm

I predict that the next episode of Pawn Stars will feature some blonde with an accent trying to unload a laptop. \ :D / "CHUMLEE ... this one's for you." :rockon:

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:46 pm

She sure ain't actin' all panicky like it had three years' worth of work or any critical or private information on it. I don't think she uses a real laptop like y'all are thinkin' about. But if she lost this one, no wonder she's not freaking out about it.http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee232/foghorn_leghorn_photos/funny/toycomputer.jpg

LM K

Postby LM K » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:13 pm

As Mimi mentioned, Orly submitted things while she was still in Hawaii. However, Orly claims to have done so at Kinkos. But, as the below shows, that isn't true. Orly absolutely had her laptop with her IN HER HOTEL ROOM THE NIGHT BEFORE SHE LEFT! Orly didn't leave Hawaii until the 7th; see below.

ALL LINKS GO TO ORLY'S SITE!!

[highlight=#ffff80]The FIRST comment on this was posted at 4:29 pm , or 2:49 pm in Hawaii.[/highlight] Orly HAD to have posted her post before she accepted the comment!

There is absolutely no way that Orly could have been in CA at this time. She was running around filing crap all morning! [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30057]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30057

FOX is reporting on GA

Posted on | January 6, 2012 | 5 Comments

Nicole Ericson to me, Gary

show details 1:35 PM (2 minutes ago)

HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! [highlight=#ffff80]FOX (Bret Bayer at approx 3:30 pm PT)[/highlight] just did news blurb on GA ballot story and did not dis it at all!!!!! Saud how it is not the BC so much but whether he is a natural born citizen….and showed a pic of Orly too.

So, someone emailed Orly to let her know that Fox aired a clip about the hearing at 3:30 pm PT, 1:30 pm in Hawaii!

Absolutely posted from Hawaii; Orly sure wasn't at Kinkos at 10:30 pm! [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30067]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30067

from a supporter Lonnie

[highlight=#ffff80]Posted on | January 6, 2012 | 1 Comment[/highlight]

The Truth

Submitted on [highlight=#ffff80]2012/01/06 at 10:34 pm[/highlight]

Nimishura’s actions are definitely disgusting!

Obama and company’s strategy is to make you choose between Georgia and Hawaii, to try to divide and conquer.To try to demoralize you and drain your funds. What cowards they all are.

Don’t let them know you have feelings. Grin and bare it. Hold your head up and fight, knowing that many have your back. Your day is near.

Get your rest and stay strong., and while recovering, pull the knives out of your back and sharpen them for the battle to come.

You are not only a hero to me personally, but a hero to millions. Your courage and determination are what legends are made of.

Keep the faith Orly. Victory is coming!

Nimishura’s actions are definitely disgusting! Obama and company’s strategy is to make you choose between Georgia and Hawaii, to try to divide and conquer.To try to demoralize you and drain your funds. What cowards they all are. Don’t let them know you have feelings. Grin and bare it. Hold your head up and fight, knowing that many have your back. Your day is near. Get your rest and stay strong., and while recovering, pull the knives out of your back and sharpen them for the battle to come. You are not only a hero to me personally, but a hero to millions. Your courage and determination are what legends are made of. Keep the faith Orly. Victory is coming!

More posts on 1/6:

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30064]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30064

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30060]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30060

Orly didn't leave Hawaii until 1/7!

Thank you

Posted on | January 7, 2012 | 6 Comments

I would like to thank everybody, who donate and made it possible for me to continue this fight. I am sorry, I did not thank you personally, as I was really overworked and exhausted lately and did not have an opportunity . [highlight=#ffff80]It is 11PM Hawaiian time, I will have to be up at 5am to fly back to CA. I greatly appreciate all your help[/highlight]

[highlight=#ffff80]Jan 7th, first comment at 8:24 am (6:24 am in Hawaii!)[/highlight] [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30069]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30069

There is NO gap in posts and comments on Orly's site. None at all. She posted just after the hearing, late at night on 1/6 and from the airport on on the way to the airport on 1/7.

Orly's laptop was not stolen or lost or even left at home. She had it with her the entire trip.

mimi

Postby mimi » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Orly can't even deal with her email. I'm to believe she's posting on her blog from a rented computer that wouldn't have cookies/passwords/etc? =; That the rented computer would have whatever software she needed to prepare those filings, and said software was configured exactly like her software at home? :^o Oh no. [-( Something smells. :turd:

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:24 pm

In all fairness, most decent hotels have a computer somewhere that guests can use. And, she can use a smart phone to get online.I still think she's completely full of shit. :jawdrop:

Mikedunford

Postby Mikedunford » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:24 pm

then how did she file that stuff with the courts?

"For the record," Taitz said after the hearing she went to a FedExKinkos, and rented a computer there.

Yep, she said she went to a kinko's and used their computer. Have to look around for the link but what impressed (?) me was her resourcefulness in solving that problem. Orly's dumb like a fox.

Not only was she able to do that, she was apparently able to reconstruct portions of her original Motion Reciprocal Subpoena enforcement, typos and all. (Yes, I know about portable storage for saving documents, but what are the odds of Orly backing anything up to anything external?) Take a look at the original Motion:[/break1]scribd.com/doc/76723408/TAITZ-v-FUDDY-Hi-Cir-Ct-For-Writ-of-Mandamus-Motion-for-Reciprocal-Subpoena]http://www.scribd.com/doc/76723408/TAIT ... l-SubpoenaNow look at the Ex Parte Amended:[/break1]scribd.com/doc/77851743/TAITZ-v-FUDDY-HI-CIR-CT-Amended-Ex-Parte-Motion-Reciprocal-Subpoena-Enforcement]http://www.scribd.com/doc/77851743/TAIT ... nforcementShe clearly just modified the text of the original to create the ex parte. Why else would the ex parte include the request to have the hearing in conjunction with the scheduled motion when the scheduled motion had already been heard, and that hearing was when Orly learned she'd have to actually file an ex parte motion to reduce the time before the hearing? The dingbat's too bloody stupid to be able to lie competently.

bob

Postby bob » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Posted on | January 6, 2012 | 1 CommentThe Truth [highlight]Submitted[/highlight] on 2012/01/06 at 10:34 pm

Not "approved"; submitted.
Imagex3 Imagex2 Image Imagex2

Taverl

Postby Taverl » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:32 pm

While I think she may just be barely competent enough to use a computer at the hotel's business center or a Kinko's, I don't for a second believe she wouldn't have been bitching and moaning about it with every single post.

"Waaahhhh!!! It's late and I'm having to pay evil Obot hotel egreeeegious fees to use computer as evil Obot TSA stole my laptop!"

"Waaahhhh!!! It's early and I'm having to pay evil Obot Kinko's usurperorious fees to use computer as evil Obot TSA stole my laptop!"

Lying Orly is a lying liar who lies.

milspec

Postby milspec » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Not bad, the L word 4 times in a 8 word sentence . However my ex-girlfriend was able to call me the F word 3 time in a 5 word sentence. We don't talk anymore :vacuum:

mimi

Postby mimi » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:54 pm

I seriously doubt she would have been able to use a rental computer to prepare her filings and blog. no cookies/no passwords/no pre-forma crap she can use as templates. Not all of the settings on whatever software she utilized would be the same, nor might the software be the same (whether the same version or product).I'm not saying it's not possible to do, but I seriously doubt Obly could do it.

fava

Postby fava » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:56 pm

However my ex-girlfriend was able to call me the F word 3 time in a 5 word sentence.

Inquiring minds what to know: What were the other two words?

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:57 pm

"you" and "bastard."

uncle_spike

Postby uncle_spike » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:57 pm

I seriously doubt she would have been able to use a rental computer to prepare her filings and blog. no cookies/no passwords/no pre-forma crap she can use as templates. Not all of the settings on whatever software she utilized would be the same, nor might the software be the same (whether the same version or product).I'm not saying it's not possible to do, but I seriously doubt Obly could do it.

Sure she would, log into Yahoo, download any of the millions she sent previously, edit and/or copypasta and new filing in 5 minutes.

GreatGrey

Postby GreatGrey » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Dont forget that Chito does approval of posts on Oblys blog as well.

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Orly's just planting conspiracy seeds in the fertile mud that fills her flying monkeys' heads. All to wet her yahoogle with paypal donations using her tried-and-true dumb blond grift.But no screeching about lost information. Just Orly's chance to do some panhandling.

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Orly's just planting conspiracy seeds in the fertile mud that fill her flying monkeys' heads. All to wet her yahoogle with paypal donations using her tried-and-true dumb blond grift.But no screeching about lost information. Just Orly's chance to do some panhandling.

I wish she would keep it on the street corners with the rest of the barkers.
"I'm opposed to same sex marriage . . .
I've been married 31 years and it's been the same sex over and over. I want DIFFERENT sex!"
anon--

LM K

Postby LM K » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:10 am

Thank youPosted on | January 7, 2012 | 6 CommentsI would like to thank everybody[highlight=#ffff80],[/highlight] who [highlight=#ffff80]donate[/highlight] and made it possible for me to continue this fight. I am sorry[highlight=#ffff80],[/highlight] I did not thank you personally[highlight=#ffff80],[/highlight] as I was really overworked and exhausted lately and did not have an opportunity . It is 11PM Hawaiian time[highlight=#ffff80],[/highlight] [highlight=#ffff80]I will have[/highlight] to be up at 5am to fly back to CA. I greatly appreciate all your help

[highlight=#ffff80]Jan 7th, first comment at 8:24 am (6:24 am in Hawaii!)[/highlight] [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30069]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30069

Chito didn't write that blog post; that paragraph is all Orly. And it was written in Hawaii. Orly says it is 11pm in Hawaii, so the post shows up at the 7th because her computer is set to Pacific Time. Orly is trying to convince her FMs that she is losing mega bux on the Hawaiian court cases. She isn't. She si trying to convince the FM that someone stole from her. No one did. Orly isn't about to pay $5 per 15 mins to use a hotel computer at 11 pm. Nor is she going to pay that much at Kinkos.Unless Chito posts blog posts, then it's Orly telling us how late it is when she is going to bed and getting up in the morning. And Chito's grammar structure and odd wording is just like Orly's.

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:36 am

Thank youPosted on | January 7, 2012 | 6 CommentsI would like to thank everybody[highlight=#ffff80],[/highlight] who [highlight=#ffff80]donate[/highlight] and made it possible for me to continue this fight. I am sorry[highlight=#ffff80],[/highlight] I did not thank you personally[highlight=#ffff80],[/highlight] as I was really overworked and exhausted lately and did not have an opportunity . It is 11PM Hawaiian time[highlight=#ffff80],[/highlight] [highlight=#ffff80]I will have[/highlight] to be up at 5am to fly back to CA. I greatly appreciate all your help

Chito didn't write that blog post; that paragraph is all Orly. And it was written in Hawaii. Orly says it is 11pm in Hawaii, so the post shows up at the 7th because her computer is set to Pacific Time. Orly is trying to convince her FMs that she is losing mega bux on the Hawaiian court cases. She isn't. She si trying to convince the FM that someone stole from her. No one did. Orly isn't about to pay $5 per 15 mins to use a hotel computer at 11 pm. Nor is she going to pay that much at Kinkos.Unless Chito posts blog posts, then it's Orly telling us how late it is when she is going to bed and getting up in the morning. And Chito's grammar structure and odd wording is just like Orly's.

Where she staying - what room? ringy dingy dingy....
I've been married 31 years and it's been the same sex over and over. I want DIFFERENT sex!"
anon--

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:38 am

Not bad, the L word 4 times in a 8 word sentence . However my ex-girlfriend was able to call me the F word 3 time in a 5 word sentence. We don't talk anymore :vacuum:

I kinda got caught with the SBFH - she could do it in 3 works. (screaming biatch from hell - my favorite kind)
anon--

ducktape

Postby ducktape » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:12 am

Orly says it is 11pm in Hawaii, so the post shows up at the 7th because her computer is set to Pacific Time.

The post is dated on the 7th because her Wordpress settings on the server display it as Pacific Time. The post does not pick up the time zone of the computer from which it was posted.It certainly is written in Orlyish, but there is no evidence that it was posted from her laptop "set to Pacific Time."

Return to “Orly Taitz”