Georgia Ballot Challenge

Loren

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Loren » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Tatan Suyflana seems to be an AP photographer.

I found that earlier. I assume that she took the AP's photo of Obama's Indonesian school registration. Or, at least, Orly has concluded that she did.

Epectitus

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Epectitus » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:51 pm

So... I'm not clear on this, but do we really have reason to believe the defense will present an actual COLB at this hearing? Or is that just speculation?

Butterfly Bilderberg

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Butterfly Bilderberg » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Loren -- does administrative practice in Georgia allow for motions in limine?

A Legal Lohengrin

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 pm

So... I'm not clear on this, but do we really have reason to believe the defense will present an actual COLB at this hearing? Or is that just speculation?

It's speculation, but it's based on the fact that the Georgia statute places the burden of proving eligibility on the candidate. It may be that an affidavit or even the paperwork already filed by the President will suffice. It would seem somewhat daring not to bring it.

Suranis

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Suranis » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Uh, Realist, thanks for proving Orly never redacts an SSN number *cough* :whisper:
Have you tried the Internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it.

uncle_spike

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby uncle_spike » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Loren -- does administrative practice in Georgia allow for motions in the limelight?

(FIFY)

Well, I guess if Orly wants special lighting she should get it...I mean this is the single most important issue in the universe after all

esseff44

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby esseff44 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:42 pm

That interpretation of O'rly's puts of Minor and Wong Kim Ark puts her at odds with the deVattelists whose insist a Natural Born Citizen must have two citizen parents. I don't remember anyone saying anywhere that two permanent resident parents was good enough. She seems to be carving and shaving to approve everyone one but Obama. Something tells me if Obama, le Pere, had had a green card, she would still find a way to exclude. She has come a long way from presenting fake Kenyan birth certificates and soliciting perjury from he, Lucas Smith.

Sooner or later, there will be challenges by someone to both Obama and Romney because both their fathers were born somewhere in other countries just as there were challenges against both McCain and Obama last time around.

Does anyone else notice how birthers never ever mention the one recent case on point that was heard on the merits? They just pretend that Ankeny v Governor of State of Indiana does not exist.

Loren

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Loren » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Loren -- does administrative practice in Georgia allow for motions in limine?

There's no specific mention of them in the court's rules of procedure. Beyond that, I don't know.

Clairez

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Clairez » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:25 pm

She forgot to call George Soros as a witness! Also the Arabian Prince who supposedly paid for his education and his friend he traveled to Pakistan with and God. God knows everything, so I really think she should also call God as a witness.

verbalobe

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby verbalobe » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:32 pm

[hidden]And Bill Ayers.

And was Pasture Manning on the list? Manning had enough evidence to convict, all on his own.

Lots of lost opportunity. I shouldn't help Orly any more though.

Malcolm X! Who is alive, by the way, and living in Brentwood.

Tim Adams, and his former colleagues at the Hawaii Election Office.

Neil Abercrombie.

Phil Berg, just to piss him off.

I decline to emote.[/hidden]

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a collaborative facility run by the U.S. And Canada

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Kriselda Gray » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:33 pm

1. Felicito Papa2. Douglas Vogt3. [highlight]Christopher Strunk[/highlight]4. Linda Jordan5. John Sampson6. Susan Daniels7. Loretta Fuddy8. Alvin Onaka9. Custodian of records Associated Press10 Custodian of records US State Department11. Custodian of records Department of Homeland Security12. Custodian of Records Social Security Administration13. Custodian of Records/ Registrar Occidental College14. Custodian of Records Columbia University15. Custodian of Records Harvard University16. Custodian of Records Punahoa school17. Scott Inoui18 Custodian of records Assissi school Jakarta, Indonesia19. [highlight]Robert Bauer[/highlight]20. [highlight]Judith Corley[/highlight]21 Tatan Suyflana22 Barack Obama

Not a circus at all.

Oops - I think she forgot to list God on there....

Sterngard Friegen

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:33 pm

She forgot to call George Soros as a witness! Also the Arabian Prince who supposedly paid for his education and his friend he traveled to Pakistan with and God. God knows everything, so I really think she should also call God as a witness.

God would have some difficulty with the oath.

mimi

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby mimi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:39 pm

It's speculation, but it's based on the fact that the Georgia statute places the burden of proving eligibility on the candidate. It may be that an affidavit or even the paperwork already filed by the President will suffice. It would seem somewhat daring not to bring it.

You have to be a U.S. Citizen to be a Georgia state representative, don't you?Perhaps more ballot challenges are on the way. :-? For every single candidate in every single race.

Dr. Blue

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Dr. Blue » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:04 am

Remember George Burns in "Oh God"? "So help me me" :lol:

aarrgghh

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby aarrgghh » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:09 am

Does anyone else notice how birthers never ever mention the one recent case on point that was heard on the merits? They just pretend that Ankeny v Governor of State of Indiana does not exist.

because it [/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2831111/posts?q=1&;page=1#4]smells funny.

Kriselda Gray

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Kriselda Gray » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:20 am

Notably absent from her list is Gregory Hollister and any mention at all of the "fake" Selective Service application.

Linda Jordan is on the list. I suspect after Raicha so masterfully demonstrated - in spite of his extremely ham-fisted attempt to eliminate any trace of his involvement (cutting out his name?!?) - that it was in fact Hollister who had illegally obtained Obama's record, Hollister basically said to leave him out of it, so Orly had to find a dupe who would re-create Hollister's crime, but was willing to put her name out there as the one who had done it. So, if anyone ever gets nailed for illegally getting Obama's records, it'll most likely be her. While Raicha made an incredible case against Hollister, Jordan actually wrote up an affidavit explaining exactly what she did and how she did it, and had Orly submit it to several courts, which doesn't leave much room for any doubt - reasonable or otherwise. It's just a shame that most likely, none of them will ever have to face any consequences for their malfeasance. :angry: :madz2: :angry: :madz2: :flame:

Kriselda Gray

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Kriselda Gray » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:34 am

What does/can a judge do with something like this? Can he on his own issue something saying "You will not turn this hearing into a circus"? Or does he need something filed from opposing council saying "She should not be allowed to turn this into a circus"?

Once filed, the ALJ can do many things sua sponte. The judge need not wait for a motion.

I wonder if the judge does decide to take a sua sponte action if Orly will object because the opposing attorney didn't request it first like she always does.

neonzx

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby neonzx » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 am

/me still waiting for Orly to be voted (and banned) off the island by Hawaiian Supreme Court. :cheer:

Whatever4

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Whatever4 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:37 am

She has enough trouble with serving corporeal entities.

Paul Pieniezny

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Paul Pieniezny » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:10 am

[hidden]And Bill Ayers.

And was Pasture Manning on the list? Manning had enough evidence to convict, all on his own.

Lots of lost opportunity. I shouldn't help Orly any more though.

Malcolm X! Who is alive, by the way, and living in Brentwood.

Tim Adams, and his former colleagues at the Hawaii Election Office.

Neil Abercrombie.

Phil Berg, just to piss him off.

I decline to emote.[/hidden]

In a lot of languages, there is an expression "God and Small Peter" - meaning everybody in the world possible, except Peter the Great. Often used with "cite", "evoke" and "call as witness", actually.

Orly of course DID call Obama, so the Peter the Great exception probably does not obtain under Orlylaw.

No problem suggesting other names, I would think. Come on, everybody she does NOT call is thus being given a certificate of incompetence. Such a certificate coming from the Queen of CrazyLore (WBUH in the DC) will not be to the liking of some. Like MichaelN and John Drew. :flame:

everalm

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby everalm » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:25 am

In "real" English the phrase is "Uncle Tom Cobley and all"...... :D

Welsh Dragon

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Welsh Dragon » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:37 am

... I don't remember anyone saying anywhere that two permanent resident parents was good enough. ...

It's not original to Orly. There were a number of posts at FR last year from people who wanted Obama to ineligible but Rubio ineligible.

Chilidog

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Chilidog » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:10 am

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30254]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30254 :evil:

Orly haz a new batshit crazy post up. Romney is in the title but it's really about Judge Malihi and Orly's batshit crazy theory that even if Judge Malihi rules Obama is nbc he's still ineligible due to... well, you'll see. :P

[b]There is no value to allegations against Romney. Mitt Romney is a natural born citizen and eligible for the U.S. Presidency

Well it’s the old “stopped Clock” syndrome. I do believe that Orly is correct in this part:

While Romney’s grandfather and father lived in Mexico for some time, there is no evidence of them ever losing the US citizenship and gaining Mexican citizenship.

As I understand it, back then, Mexico refused to grant citizenship to Mormons.

Chilidog

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby Chilidog » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:21 am

None of these people need have any fear of simply chucking Orly's "subpoena" in the trash.

I would frame it and hang it on the wall.

majorbabs

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Postby majorbabs » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:26 am

None of these people need have any fear of simply chucking Orly's "subpoena" in the trash.

I would frame it and hang it on the wall.

My first thought is that it would be a collector's item, but given the number Orly's issued, their value on the open market is rapidly declining even as we speak.

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”