Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

These people suck. They are bad people.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Small update from local news with dash cam video of impact..
https://www.nbc-2.com/article/video-con ... r/60552679
...Despite causing an estimated $30,000 worth of damage, Cawthorn received a $133 ticket for the incident. :shock: ( he was in a construction zone speeding)

The trooper involved reportedly sustained minor injuries and was transported to an area hospital.

Cawthorn was cited for violating the move-over law.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Reckless driving causing injury

The officer should sue!
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:27 pm Reckless driving causing injury

The officer should sue!
I'm sure the workman's compensation carrier will be in touch with Madison and his insurance company.
Largo al factotum.
pipistrelle

Madison Cawthorn RWNJ No Longer in the House

Post by pipistrelle »

I was looking up various states' fines for speeding and/or reckless driving in a work zone. Speeding is usually at least $300; reckless driving I've seen as much as $5,000. $133 is a farce. Especially since he rear ended a car--a trooper's car at that.

And from FDOT:
According to 2017-2021 statewide crash data, Florida experienced more than 53,000 work zone-related crashes, including more than 356 fatalities and more than 1,904 severe injuries.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Weird choice of words
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

For anyone wondering, Harrison Butker is a douchebag NFL kicker that gave a commencement speech telling the women graduating that they had been hoodwinked and that education for women was pointless since they were put on the earth to be homemakers and baby machines.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Shouldn't the title of this be changed since he is no longer in the house?
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Most of my memory of Madison is bed humping sex video with his friend/cousin. Not remembering his brief time in elected office.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

That's a horrible memory to carry with you. :sick: :sick:
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:01 pm For anyone wondering, Harrison Butker is a douchebag NFL kicker that gave a commencement speech telling the women graduating that they had been hoodwinked and that education for women was pointless since they were put on the earth to be homemakers and baby machines.
I did not see the commencement speech but heard all about it. It was even more offensive than describe. But he received a standing ovation at the end.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I read an article about it as well. The young woman interviewed agreed that there had been a standing ovation at the end and that about 10 to 15 women remained seated, staring at each other incredulous. She said it was painful to be told that everything she had worked for all those years in college was for nothing. I hope she can overcome that temporary setback.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

https://www.thepinknews.com/2024/05/17/ ... ranscript/
(highlights, ahem)

Full transcript:
► Show Spoiler
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

When my daughter graduated from a public engineering university, the commencement speaker who was an alumnus, and the President and CEO of a local engineering firm, made a half hour monologue about sustaining success and thriving in life, and the only way to do that was to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Now, this university has a very diverse student body, with a very large Asian representation. There were Muslims and Sihks and Buddists and Hindus. I'd bet that half the body were definitely not Christian. There was a stirring in the audience as this guy droned on and on. Sitting with us in the assembly hall was my daughter's future mother in law, a devout Christian, and to prevent any future ill will, I refrained from walking out. But even she found the address innapropriate.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:40 pm https://www.thepinknews.com/2024/05/17/ ... ranscript/
(highlights, ahem)

Full transcript:
► Show Spoiler
I would like to take this opportunity to tell Harrison Buttwhatever to go fuck himself.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:22 pm I read an article about it as well. The young woman interviewed agreed that there had been a standing ovation at the end and that about 10 to 15 women remained seated, staring at each other incredulous. She said it was painful to be told that everything she had worked for all those years in college was for nothing. I hope she can overcome that temporary setback.
Aren't women supposed to earn their PHT** in college?

** Putting Hubby Through

[/sarc]
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I’m not going to pick apart his words and tear them up, there’s just too much nonsense. I couldn’t listen to the whole thing, but I was able to read it, thank you pipistrelle. I will mention a particular pet peeve though, from when he was dissing and dismissing Biden: “From the man behind the COVID lockdowns”. Who was President during the lockdowns, Einstein? Hint: not Biden.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:40 pm https://www.thepinknews.com/2024/05/17/ ... ranscript/
(highlights, ahem)

Full transcript:
► Show Spoiler
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bill_g wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 11:00 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:22 pm I read an article about it as well. The young woman interviewed agreed that there had been a standing ovation at the end and that about 10 to 15 women remained seated, staring at each other incredulous. She said it was painful to be told that everything she had worked for all those years in college was for nothing. I hope she can overcome that temporary setback.
Aren't women supposed to earn their PHT** in college?

** Putting Hubby Through

[/sarc]
I thought it was called the MRS degree? That's what most of my gal-pals used to call it when they complained about family expectations.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”