Nikki Haley 2024 - Nimarata Nikki Haley (née Randhawa) - Jan 20, 1972 (Poll)

How long Will Nimarata Nikki Haley's Candidacy for President Last?

Less than a year
16%
Until she's humiliated and ridiculed and driven out by Trump
23%
Until she runs out of grift from the marks
23%
Until the Debates
2%
Until the first few Primaries
11%
Until one of the candidates has a majority of the delegates
No votes
All the way to the Convention
9%
Hey, that's President Nimrata to you!
2%
Really, it never started
14%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 56

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Nikki Haley 2024 - Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Haley - Jan 20, 1972 (Poll)

Post by raison de arizona »

Haley scores the coveted Judge Judy endorsement.
Judge Judy endorses Nikki Haley in 2024 presidential election

Famed television court personality "Judge" Judy Sheindlin endorsed 2024 presidential hopeful Nikki Haley in the GOP primary Monday, calling the former South Carolina governor "whip smart."

"She is principled, measured and has that illusive quality of real common sense," Sheindlin, who for 25 years helmed the popular reality court show, said of the former ambassador to the United Nations. "I truly think she can restore America and believe she is the future of this great nation."
:snippity:
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 161100007/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

CNN: CNN Poll: Haley trims Trump’s lead to single digits in New Hampshire:
Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley has trimmed former President Donald Trump’s lead in the Republican primary race in New Hampshire to single digits, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by the University of New Hampshire.

Trump still holds a meaningful lead in the poll, with the backing of 39% of likely Republican primary voters in New Hampshire compared to Haley’s 32%. The rest of the field lags far behind in the poll, with former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie at 12%, entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy at 8%, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis at 5% and former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson at less than 1%.

Support for Haley has risen 12 percentage points since the last CNN/UNH poll in November, continuing an upward trajectory that began last summer, while her opponents –- including Trump – have seen their numbers remain stable or tick slightly downward since autumn.
"People are saying" the birther attacks on her show that she's scaring people.
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

"She is principled, measured and has that illusive quality of real common sense,"
: based on or producing illusion : ILLUSORY, DECEPTIVE
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Wow. Another 7 points and Haley will be committing voter fraud.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:59 am Wow. Another 7 points and Haley will be committing voter fraud.
She probably already is. Everybody votes for Trump, and even one vote against him is considered voter fraud.
101010 :towel:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The real sign will be when CNN starts talking about how She has massive leads over Biden, not The Former Flab.
Hic sunt dracones
bob

Post by bob »

The News & Observer (in 2016): S.C. Gov. Nikki Haley zings 2016 race and Donald Trump at Gridiron Dinner:
South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley poked fun at the chaotic 2016 presidential election, Donald Trump, and herself as the featured Republican speaker at Saturday night’s annual Gridiron dinner in Washington, D.C.

“Even though I gave the [State of the Union] response, I won’t really feel like I made it until Donald Trump demands to see my birth certificate,” she joked at the dinner, a 130-year old event where journalists and politicians roast each other in speeches and songs.
Take a bow, Haley.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Tried to watch the debate and couldn't make it an hour. They are both so unlikeable. It seemed so... small. And it was shrill. Who would want either one of them in their living rooms every night for four years?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Luke wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:29 pm Tried to watch the debate and couldn't make it an hour. They are both so unlikeable. It seemed so... small. And it was shrill. Who would want either one of them in their living rooms every night for four years?
Agreed, it was quite nasty. I tried, but gave up after an hour.
raison de arizona

:yankyank:
Rand Paul @RandPaul wrote: As I look over the GOP candidates for President, I don’t yet have a first choice. But I do know one thing: count me in as #NeverNikki! If you want freedom of speech and oppose forever-wars join me ➡️ http://NeverNikki.net.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

If Haley can't decide whether she wants to win her party's nomination or the veepstakes, she'll win neither.

Making moot whether she can win over independents and moderates with her wish-washy stance avoidance.
Image ImageImage
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

That is funny, bob. She pretends she has not been tracking tfg cases. But the Rs will believe that I guess. :roll: :popcorn:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/19/trump- ... -hampshire
Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.) is planning to endorse former President Trump at a rally in New Hampshire on Friday, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Why it matters: The expected move by the former GOP presidential hopeful comes after Trump and former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley fought for Scott's endorsement ahead of the New Hampshire primary.

It's a blow to Haley, who is hoping to catch Trump in 2024's first-in-the-nation primary on Tuesday and break his momentum following a dominant win at the Iowa caucuses.

The big picture: Scott is the latest prominent Republican to back Trump after his 30-point win in Iowa.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

Was there ever any doubt that Scott would endorse tfg over Haley? Really?
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:30 pm Was there ever any doubt that Scott would endorse tfg over Haley? Really?
I don't think endorsements matter much any more. Especially, Tim Scott's endorsement in NH. :lol:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Haley is awful. (As are her opponents.) she should never have been allowed near international affairs.

Gift link: https://wapo.st/491SMCK
As President Donald Trump listened inside the Oval Office, Nikki Haley pitched a dramatic gambit to jump-start Middle East peace talks: Cutting off U.S. funding to a U.N. program providing critical aid to Palestinian refugees.

It was a startling idea, especially coming from the ambassador to the United Nations, who months earlier had toured a West Bank refugee camp. Trump’s chief of staff, John F. Kelly — the only other person in the Oval Office at that moment, according to Haley — rushed out to find Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who had made clear he would oppose cutting the funds.

That left Haley with a much-sought opportunity: direct access to Trump. In the moments that followed, she successfully pushed the president toward a decision that could deplete resources for food, education and other services for millions of refugees, including the girls and young women she had recently met, and alienate the Palestinian leaders whom she once hoped to win over.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

That was a good article. She was so unqualified for the U.N. position. She is soulless.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

Reality Check wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:35 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:30 pm Was there ever any doubt that Scott would endorse tfg over Haley? Really?
I don't think endorsements matter much any more. Especially, Tim Scott's endorsement in NH. :lol:
Fun fact: As Governor, Haley appointed Scott to a vacant Senate seat, making him...a Senator.

What a kick in the teeth.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I would like to hear how Haley, a former governor of a southern state, explains how racism doesn't exist.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, I don't think this has been mentioned, but Prisoner #P01135809 hasn't settled on a derogatory nickname for Nimarata yet.
:waiting:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I thought he was calling her Bird brain?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Foggy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:12 am Yeah, I don't think this has been mentioned, but Prisoner #P01135809 hasn't settled on a derogatory nickname for Nimarata yet.
:waiting:
He tried to call her Nimarata the other day but mangled it so badly it was unrecognizable.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:49 am I would like to hear how Haley, a former governor of a southern state, explains how racism doesn't exist.
This is not surprising. Racists are the loudest voices against affirmative action programs, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other civil rights issues, by claiming that because the letter of the law says, for example, that job discrimination is illegal, the is no racism in the US.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:49 am I would like to hear how Haley, a former governor of a southern state, explains how racism doesn't exist.
The logic goes : it isn't racism if it is the natural order and thus the natural outcome. I see it a lot in the tech industry's anti-diversity crowd... they are not 'racist' or 'sexist', they are instead rational and simply acknowledging that white men are better than everyone else, or at least better in any career with a good paycheck.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neeneko wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:11 pm

The logic goes : it isn't racism if it is the natural order and thus the natural outcome. I see it a lot in the tech industry's anti-diversity crowd... they are not 'racist' or 'sexist', they are instead rational and simply acknowledging that white men are better than everyone else, or at least better in any career with a good paycheck.
I like to call it "Placeisim"....minorities need to know their place...

Oh you wanna be a US Representive, sure thing, here's this liberal, historically black district for ya...Oh, you wanna be President, no I'm sorry...that's for white men only..."
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “US President”