BARNETT|KEYES v. OBAMA - II - DISCUSSION (9th Cir.)

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.

Postby Dallasite » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:55 pm

WHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR PITIFUL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Taitz":1hds4rpd">

Today was a tough day. I had to stay up all night to submit this petition and 151 pages of exhibits....

Now I am in my office working with my patients...

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=27372]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=27372

Pity the poor Orbot sitting in that chair (even more than usual!!)!!

:((

realist

Postby realist » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:51 pm

by bob » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Taitz wrote:Today was a tough day. I had to stay up all night to submit this petition and 151 pages of exhibits.

After I filed the documents with court, there was tampering with my web site, it went down, I had to spend several hours on the phone, taking care of the web site. As you recall, my mailbos lock was broken, [highlight]I still did not get a new key[/highlight]. [bullshit... she posted just a few days ago that she had to pay $50 for each of three new keys.. what a liar] My computer was wiped up, I am still having problems with my computer, and of course FBI cannot find my file or any record of any of my complaints, not even complaints of death threats and tampering with my car.

Now I am in my office working with my patients and having to waste time, writing pleadings in the outrageous frivolous law suit filed by Philip Berg and Gary Kreep.

xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=27372

No one's fault but your own. You wanted to be Queen of the Birthers/Lady Liberty and you're and attention whore who runs around wasting time filing frivolous BS lawsuits and flying hither and yon for no real purpose except publicity... so own it... quit yer bitchin'.

The pleading you "stayed up all night" to copy and paste into a new Mandemus is a prime example. All you had to do was re-file and choose the correct event on ECF. The ONLY reason you wrote a new petition (or whatever TF it is) is because you were called out on the lies you told to several courts and you think by filing a new document no one (especially the 9th Circuit) will notice.

AnitaMaria

Postby AnitaMaria » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Can somebody explain what happens now to her first mandemus. She seems to think it is erased from the record but I'm guessing she is incorrect about that since she is wrong about most things.

bob

Postby bob » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Can somebody explain what happens now to her first mandemus. She seems to think it is erased from the record but I'm guessing she is incorrect about that since she is wrong about most things.

The clerk's rejection letter said the first mandemus could not be "processed." It was bounced. The court may lodge (but not file) it in the court record, but it won't be considered on the merits.

raicha

Postby raicha » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Yeah, just like when Judge Lamberth called her out on the fraudulently obtained documents. She just files a new POS and leaves out the part that was "misunderstood".So this new argument is: the President released the document just days before you, this court, were to hear my case. That creates a a danger that you were unfairly influenced by a document that had nothing to do with the issue in the appeal: standing. Therefore, you must allow me to inspect the document and keep Obama off the ballot even though you have not issued an opinion that indicates what influence anyone at all had upon this court.Makes perfect sense.

DeeLite

Postby DeeLite » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:10 pm

this woman is nothing but a train-wreck.wish we could just deport her for treason.

Mr. Gneiss

Postby Mr. Gneiss » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:17 pm

My computer was wiped up,

Can anyone help me out? What is a "wiped up" computer? Thankfully for us, it didn't wipe up before she sent the 9th her 151 pages of zibits.

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:06 pm

My computer was wiped up,

Can anyone help me out? What is a "wiped up" computer? Thankfully for us, it didn't wipe up before she sent the 9th her 151 pages of zibits.

What's on the 9th page of the Human Virus's zibits?

Somerset

Postby Somerset » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Taitz":22g19nc7">

Today was a tough day. I had to stay up all night to submit this petition and 151 pages of exhibits....

Pity the poor Orbot sitting in that chair (even more than usual!!)!!

:((

Amen to that!

What I really like about this latest poopie is how much time she wasted generating it, and how quickly and efficiently the US Attorneys were able respond to it. It's nice to see O'rly's grand magnum opus answered with a three paragraph response that basically says, "read what we submitted yesterday." :-bd

nycpeter

Postby nycpeter » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:12 am

GreatGrey

Postby GreatGrey » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:17 am

Yoo Hoo, Orly... look familiar? :lol:

Puppy has an itchy Yahoo?

Plutodog

Postby Plutodog » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:14 am

New Docket Entry...

11/08/2011 [link]55,http://www.scribd.com/doc/72097944/BARNETT-KEYES-v-OBAMA-APPEAL-9th-CIRCUIT-55-Filed-ECF-Appellees-TransportRoom-55-0[/link] Filed (ECF) Appellees Joseph R. Biden, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Robert M. Gates, Barack Hussein Obama and Michelle L.R. Obama in 09-56827, 10-55084 response opposing motion (,motion for miscellaneous relief (to be used only if no other relief applies)). Date of service: 11/08/2011. [7959100] [09-56827, 10-55084] (REW)

Shouldn't Jack have water-marked this? :-k
We are not sinners. We are not abominations. We were not born broken, and we do not need salvation. We have embraced our right to think beyond the boundaries of religion. We are living and loving our lives free from faith. -- Sarah Morehead

GreatGrey

Postby GreatGrey » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:15 am

New Docket Entry...

11/08/2011 [link]55,http://www.scribd.com/doc/72097944/BARNETT-KEYES-v-OBAMA-APPEAL-9th-CIRCUIT-55-Filed-ECF-Appellees-TransportRoom-55-0[/link] Filed (ECF) Appellees Joseph R. Biden, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Robert M. Gates, Barack Hussein Obama and Michelle L.R. Obama in 09-56827, 10-55084 response opposing motion (,motion for miscellaneous relief (to be used only if no other relief applies)). Date of service: 11/08/2011. [7959100] [09-56827, 10-55084] (REW)

Shouldn't Jack have water-marked this? :-k

Not a transcript, it's on Pacer.

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:50 am

Taitz":2l8npw8n">

Isn't this admission of malpractice, should any of her so-called patients sue her for whatever dental incompetence she no doubt committed? "I was so busy being a complete nutcase the night previously that I jerked out the wrong teeth and did a dental cleaning with a Roto-Rooter."

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:58 am

Isn't this admission of malpractice, should any of her so-called patients sue her for whatever dental incompetence she no doubt committed? "I was so busy being a complete nutcase the night previously that I jerked out the wrong teeth and did a dental cleaning with a Roto-Rooter."

I suspect her "practice" consists of the other two dentists visiting once a week to handle the "patients," who likely consist of a very small representative handful of idiot birther supporters - or the other dentists' own clients.

Plutodog

Postby Plutodog » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:58 am

[offtopic]I had a tooth ground down and fitted with temp crown. Numb is just about gone now. The outer side at the base seems to be sticking out a bit (can barely reach and feel the sharp edge with my tongue when i travel it over the teeth and onto the outside). Also, I feel the pressure on top a little, something like it felt before the tooth originally sheared off. Izzat all normal/not to be worried about for the 10 days until the permanent crown is ready?[/offtopic]
We are not sinners. We are not abominations. We were not born broken, and we do not need salvation. We have embraced our right to think beyond the boundaries of religion. We are living and loving our lives free from faith. -- Sarah Morehead

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:01 am

[offtopic]I had a tooth ground down and fitted with temp crown. Numb is just about gone now. The outer side at the base seems to be sticking out a bit (can barely reach and feel the sharp edge with my tongue when i travel it over the teeth and onto the outside). Also, I feel the pressure on top a little, something like it felt before the tooth originally sheared off. Izzat all normal/not to be worried about for the 10 days until the permanent crown is ready?[/offtopic]

Yeah, and the temp feels unnecessarily rough and tastes funny, right? I hate that.

Plutodog

Postby Plutodog » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:13 am

Yeah, and the temp feels unnecessarily rough and tastes funny, right? I hate that.

Actually it's pretty much smooth on most of its surfaces, and without cutting edges like real teeth. Making the ones on each side seem sharper, rougher than before. :-k

raicha

Postby raicha » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:46 am

[offtopic]It's temporary, so it is going to have rough edges and weirdness. No one tried to make it perfect. When you get ther permanent crown, that will feel weird too for a while but you will get used to it. Don't worry, be happy. :D [/offtopic]

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:58 am

[offtopic]'dog - Call (949) 766-7687 for an appointment and get a second opinion.[/offtopic]

Somerset

Postby Somerset » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:19 am

[offtopic]'dog - Call (949) 766-7687 for an appointment and get a second opinion.[/offtopic]

:shock:

Plutodog

Postby Plutodog » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:23 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Now I KNOW you didn't steer me at the Chaleria Chair of Lurve, Stern? [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

realist

Postby realist » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Amendment to a previous Docket Entry...

11/03/2011

COURT DELETED ENTRY PER REQUEST FROM COUNSEL
. Original Text: Submitted (ECF) Letter brief for review. Submitted by Appellants Capt. Pamela Barnett, Richard Norton Bauerbach, Capt. Robin D. Biron, Col. John D. Blair, Mr. David L. Bosley, Ms. Loretta G. Bosley, Capt. Harry G. Butler, Rep. Glenn Casada, Jennifer Leah Clark, Timothy Comerford, Charles Crusemire, Thomas S. Davidson, Rep. Cynthia Davis, Matthew Michael Edwards, Lt. Jason Freese, Mr. Kurt C. Fuqua, Officer Clint Grimes, Julliett Ireland, D. Andrew Johnson, Israel D. Jones, Timothy Jones, Alan Keyes, Ph. D., David Fullmer LaRoque, Gail Lightfoot, Lita M. Lott, Major David Grant Mosby, Steven Kay Neuenschwander, Frank Niceley, Robert Lee Perry, Col. Harry Riley, Sgt. Jeffrey Wayne Rosner, Capt. David Smithey, John Bruce Steidel, Douglas Earl Stoeppelwerth, Rep. Eric Swafford, Capt. Neil B. Turner, Richard E. Venable, Jeff Graham Winthrope and Mark Wriggle in 10-55084. Date of service: 11/03/2011. [7953875] [10-55084, 09-56827] (OT)

Document 51 was, of course, her original "Petition" with all her lies to the Court which the DOJ so clearly pointed out.

Mr. Gneiss

Postby Mr. Gneiss » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Did Orly just say "OOPS" too?Sorry folks. I'll stop at two. ;)

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”