Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Junior is a pilot?
tek

trump spawn

Post by tek »

no, but he can make noises like a jet while he's cruising around a room..
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

OMFSM - Jr has a pilots license :o
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

First of all, thank you for the sexism. Its not just Men who do this and a glance the acres of "expert" advice given by clueless female and male influences will cure you of that idea right quick.

But getting back to Upper Class Twits thinking they are experts...
As someone who flies 200,000-300,000 comercial miles a year...
"I sit on my ass in business class, so I am an expert in flying."

That's like me thinking I can drive a bus because I use the Bus a lot if I had a drivers licence.

Anyway, it looks to me like the Pilot wanted to turn the engine off glide into the Runway, the Controller told him it was a bad idea, and checked to see if she was right or not. Doing an unpowered landing just for no reason other than ego sounds completely reckless and if coke head actually had a clue about flying he would agree.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:02 pm :snippity:

Anyway, it looks to me like the Pilot wanted to turn the engine off glide into the Runway, the Controller told him it was a bad idea, and checked to see if she was right or not. Doing an unpowered landing just for no reason other than ego sounds completely reckless and if coke head actually had a clue about flying he would agree.
From listening to the full video I get that the guy was flight instructor and had a pilot who was making his periodic check flight. That includes simulating a "lost power" situation that requires landing at a certain point on the runway and then stop there. The point to land in this case may be different from the preferred landing point on a regular approach. IIRC lost power simulation is not done with engines off, just engines in idle.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump spawn

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:30 am Junior is a pilot?
Yep, per the FAA inquiry database, Private Single Engine. It's not currently valid as his medical exam is out of data...

You can look him up here

https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airmeninquiry/
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

trump spawn

Post by Dave from down under »

His medical would I presume involve a drug test

Which he would fail spectacularly
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Presented without comment. Except, Newsome let this get away?? :lol:
She always looks like she's on her way to skin some puppies or something nefarious.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

There should be smoke coming out of that phone with the amount of work the filter is doing.
Hic sunt dracones
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump spawn

Post by Maybenaut »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:48 pm Presented without comment. Except, Newsome let this get away?? :lol:
Gavin Newsome wrote:
► Show Spoiler
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Skit featuring Don Jr's dialectical coach.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

trump spawn

tfgJr is fixated on white, male pilots. And the lack thereof. Surgeons should be white and male as well. Apparently. He just can't fathom that someone NOT white and male could possibly do those jobs.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Junior is worried that planes are going to start crashing because there aren’t as many white male airline pilots as there used to be.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump spawn

Post by Frater I*I »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:41 pm His medical would I presume involve a drug test

Which he would fail spectacularly
Actually no it doesn't. Commercial pilots do get a wiz quiz with their medical, but it's not for drug screening, but rather for kidney disease and diabetes...the latter if it's Type I you no longer get to operate any aircraft. For CFR 121 operators [commercial airlines] it's up to the 121 carrier to have their own random wiz quiz program for pilots and mechanics. Private pilots can be coked outta their minds while operating, indeed I have one aircraft that comes in for annual inspection every year where I work, and every time we open the aft maintenance hatch where the cabin pressure relief valves are it reeks of weed.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

trump spawn

That is …

Scary as all…
Dave from down under

trump spawn

https://www.casa.gov.au/operations-safe ... anbetested

CASA testing
We can conduct drug and alcohol testing on anyone in an aerodrome testing area without notice, except for passengers. We choose people at random for testing.

We can test SSAA employees for:

alcohol
opiates
cannabinoids
cocaine
amphetamines.
Why we test
In 2004, the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) recommended mandatory alcohol and drug testing for the aviation community following a multiple-fatality aircraft accident.

In response, the Australian Government directed us to develop an alcohol and other drugs management program for the aviation industry.
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:26 pm tfgJr is fixated on white, male pilots. And the lack thereof. Surgeons should be white and male as well. Apparently. He just can't fathom that someone NOT white and male could possibly do those jobs.
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 50645?s=20
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Junior is worried that planes are going to start crashing because there aren’t as many white male airline pilots as there used to be.
With the many commercial airmiles he brags to have flown he will be shocked to learn how many pairs of female pilot/copilot he has flown with in the past :blackeye:
raison de arizona

trump spawn

https://twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/stat ... 9503336935
Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote: Is there a single US based airline that is not using DEI in their hiring practices for pilots & people involved with caring for large objects moving 600 mph at 36,000 feet?

I’d love to give them all of my business! A rating/booking agency letting us know & choose based on that, like seat choices, would be amazing as well. Despite their virtue signaling, I imagine all the most insane liberals would likely also want to know and plan accordingly.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Flatpoint High »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:28 am https://twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/stat ... 9503336935
Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote: Is there a single US based airline that is not using DEI in their hiring practices for pilots & people involved with caring for large objects moving 600 mph at 36,000 feet?

I’d love to give them all of my business! A rating/booking agency letting us know & choose based on that, like seat choices, would be amazing as well. Despite their virtue signaling, I imagine all the most insane liberals would likely also want to know and plan accordingly.
Aeroflot
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Rolodex

trump spawn

Post by Rolodex »

Why doesn't he use daddy's plane? Or buy one himself? Or use NetJets?

Some time back, we were members of an air-share kind of thing for an air taxi business. It was super convenient (although def not luxury - just got us nearby places much faster than commercial when time was tight). Every single pilot was a white guy...so jr could just go that route.

Or he could be an entrepreneur (as he pretends to be) and start a DEI-free private jet business.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Rolodex wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:34 pm Why doesn't he use daddy's plane?
I don't think it is offered to him. Nor to Eric.
I think tfg does not give a care about his children ( well maybe Ivanka, but she is quickly aging out of his prime demographic age group )
Rolodex

trump spawn

Post by Rolodex »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:51 pm
Rolodex wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:34 pm Why doesn't he use daddy's plane?
I don't think it is offered to him. Nor to Eric.
I think tfg does not give a care about his children ( well maybe Ivanka, but she is quickly aging out of his prime demographic age group )
I guess it's "his" and not Trump Org's plane.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Flatpoint High »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:30 am Junior is a pilot?
over daddy's flabby body
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

How did Guilfoyle get front center? She beat everybody down with that big honking purse?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

trump spawn

Post by poplove »

Looks like Tiffany really needs to use the restroom.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”