Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next   
 Post subject: Strunk in Esse©
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:09 pm 

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
Generally I have trouble deciphering C-in-e, but this paragraph is strangely lucid. It explains a lot. A LOT.

Quote:
5. Plaintiff subsequent to January 11, 2011 discovered he has yet to file a Proof of Service of personal service with the clerk of the court for the original Summons and Complaint; and asks for leave by separate motion to file the Proof of Service Nunc pro Tunc by separate motion that should be heard with this request for leave to reargue.

=)) ](*,) =)) ](*,) =))

:lol: :lol:

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:16 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
Suranis wrote:
237 pages of exhibits to a 4 page motion (Unless I'm reading this wrong)?

Some of which have been redacted, e.g., Exh G, The Congressional Record. WTF?

"He is an enemy combatant, and I don't understand why the military hasn't labeled him an enemy combatant and ordered a drone hit on him." - Blogger "butterdezillion" referring to the President of the United States, June 27, 2014

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:22 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
More nonsense from the In Esse boy.

Nothing quite says wingnut like attaching as an exhibit to your motion and affidavit a copy of your motion and affidavit. (I guess it's there just in case the court missed it the first time around. As it sniffs through the voluminous exhibits like a truffle pig, the court can come across your moving papers again. Quite clever.)

In Esse's real complaint appears to be all the fraaud committed on Mr. In Esse by the public officials in New York who allowed two unqualified presidential candidates to have their electors on his ballot. Plus, those electors held other public offices and were thus disqualified from being electors, too.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:41 pm 

mimi wrote:
Combined Memorandum for NOM w Affidavit to Reargue the NOM for...

Uploaded by: Chris Strunk — Notice of Motion to Reargue the NOM for Leave to File FAC Affidavit in Support of Motion to Reargue the NOM for Leave to F...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:20 am 

He filed something.

It says 'Final'.

Why don't I believe him? :-?

FINAL Petition for Writ 0f Cert 10A695 030911

http://www.scribd.com/doc/50411336/FINA ... 695-030911

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:57 am 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs.
mimi wrote:
He filed something.

It says 'Final'.

Why don't I believe him? :-?

Is this like the furniture store that has the perpetual FINAL SALE - GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! sign on the front all the time? -xx

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:19 am 

SuEdB wrote:
Is this like the furniture store that has the perpetual FINAL SALE - GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! sign on the front all the time? -xx

We have a western wear store here that has literally been "going out of business" since I was 15 years old. :lol:

“The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory.

The truth is far more frightening - Nobody is in control. The world is rudderless.”

― Alan Moore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:22 am 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs.
Highlands wrote:
SuEdB wrote:

We have a western wear store here that has literally been "going out of business" since I was 15 years old. :lol:

Dunno, I have seen some Tartan Pendelton type shirts for sale lately. Don't tell me "Western" is coming back... :cry:

NOTICE:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:16 pm 

Quote:

That is one steaming pile of incoherence, flecked here and there with little nuggets of crazy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:53 pm 

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Quote:

That is one steaming pile of incoherence, flecked here and there with little nuggets of crazy.

147 pages in all it's steaming ESSE glory. Thankful that it is a "final" =)) =)) =)) - I'm sure that will reassure the clerks as well.

NOTICE:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:01 pm 

I've had a mischievious thought. Instead of getting the clerks to brief - couldn't Justice Thomas be tasked to read this as punishment for failing to declare Mrs Justice's earnings? :-k

Or would that count as cruel and unusual punishment?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:57 am 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
Strunk in esse's© FOIA action has been shot down, in part, by the District Court as respects the State Department's search for Stanley Ann Dunham's passport applications. Distilled to its essence,

Quote:
The DOS establishes that it looked for responsive records in the systems of records most likely to contain Ms. Dunham's passport applications, using several variations of the subject's name as search terms, for the time period set forth in plaintiff s request. Its failure to locate a document to which another responsive record referred does not render its search inadequate. No agency is required to produce records that it does not possess. See Rothschild v. Dep't of Energy, 6 F. Supp. 2d 38, 40 (D.D.C. 1998) (concluding that plaintiff who identified two responsive documents which may be in the agency's possession but were not released merely "demonstrates that the government's search was not perfect," however "[p]erfection ... is not the standard"); Jones v. Fed Bureau of Investigation, 41 F.3d 238,249 (6th Cir. 1994) (finding that the court cannot order an agency "to make amends for any documents destroyed prior to the request").

The Court concludes that the DOS has conducted a reasonable and adequate search for responsive records, notwithstanding the agency's lack of success in locating the particular documents plaintiff sought. Accordingly, defendants' motion [for summary judgment] will be granted in part with respect to plaintiff's FOIA request to the DOS.

The Court found the Customs and Border Protection's affidavit detailing its search for entry and departure records just a little too cursory, thus it "provide[d] no basis from which the Court can determine whether the search was adequate under the circumstances." Summary judgment was denied in part as to this aspect of the case, but without prejudice to re-file a MSJ. The Court indicated that it will schedule a hearing upon the filing of a renewed motion -- basically inviting CBP to re-search its electronic records or to submit an affidavit that is more detailed and descriptive of the methodology of the search already conducted.

Finally, the Court deferred ruling on CBP's decision to withhold records under Exemptions 2 and 7(E) of FOIA.

H/T to Northland10 over at Doc C's place.

"He is an enemy combatant, and I don't understand why the military hasn't labeled him an enemy combatant and ordered a drone hit on him." - Blogger "butterdezillion" referring to the President of the United States, June 27, 2014

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:05 am 

Motions for Reconsideration and NOM for Vaughn Index DCD 08-Cv-2234 032011

http://www.scribd.com/doc/51186198/Moti ... 234-032011

You know I don't get him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:25 am 

Strunk in esse and his BFF Bill Van Allen just file all sorts of crap all the time, anywhere they can, such as:

Quote:
No. 10A695
Title:
H. William Van Allen, Christopher Earl Strunk, and John-Joseph Forjone, Applicants
v.
Thomas J. Spargo, et al.
Docketed:
Lower Ct: United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Case Nos.: (08-4323)

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jan 8 2011 Application (10A695) to extend the time to file a petition for a writ of certiorari from January 11, 2011 to March 12, 2011, submitted to Justice Ginsburg.
Jan 11 2011 Application (10A695) granted by Justice Ginsburg extending the time to file [highlight]until March 14, 2011[/highlight].

~~Name~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~Address~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~Phone~~~
Attorneys for Petitioners:
H. William Van Allen 351 North Road
Hurley, NY 12247
Party name: H. William Van Allen, Christopher Earl Strunk, and John-Joseph Forjone

Another epic fail, it appears. Of course, if they had/have filed it (perhaps it would not have been posted yet, but I believe it would have by now), it won't be granted anyway.

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:30 am 

Strunk filed something that is going to cause an Inquest of the Supreme Court to see if they're complicit in misprision of usurperation or sumptin'.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52468035/Stru ... 170-040511

If this is the wrong thread, lemme know. I don't follow Strunk much.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:58 am 

Foggy wrote:
Strunk filed something that is going to cause an Inquest of the Supreme Court to see if they're complicit in misprision of usurperation or sumptin'.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52468035/Stru ... 170-040511

If this is the wrong thread, lemme know. I don't follow Strunk much.

As good a place as any, since it's a new "case" =)) and won't last long.

Quote:

i
No. ___-_____
In The Supreme Court of the United States
IN RE CHRISTOPHER EARL STRUNK IN ESSE PETITIONER WITH SCOTUS
RULE 20 FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY WRIT OF PROHIBITION
WITH QUO WARRANTO INQUEST

OF CHIEF JUSTICE JOHN G. ROBERTS Jr., DE FACTO JUSTICE ELENA KAGAN, DE FACTO JUSTICE SONIA SOTOMAYOR, DE FACTO SOLICITOR GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES NEAL KATYAL AND DE FACTO ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES ERIC HOLDER, IN THE ABSENCE OF VOLUNTARY RECUSAL FROM HEARING THE PETITION FOR WRIT OF CERTIORARI IN SCOTUS NO. 10-1170, AND OR THAT EACH IS CHALLENGED IN QUO WARRANTO TO PROVIDE PROOF OF AUTHORITY TO SERVE BY THE VOID AB INITIO ACTS OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II RATHER THAN JOSEPH R. BIDEN WHO MUST SHOW CAUSE TO SERVE.

What a moron.

Perhaps SCOTUS will take it up, rule, and piss all the birthers off with their ruling. :P

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:02 am 

Will this one count as a case on the Scorecard. It is like shooting fish in a barrel I know but it is a new filing. Where is Tes when we need her? :(

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:12 am 

Reality Check wrote:
Will this one count as a case on the Scorecard. It is like shooting fish in a barrel I know but it is a new filing. Where is Tes when we need her? :(

She still keeps up with the scorecard. She has notice of this one. I think it qualifies, short-lived though it will be. :D

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:28 pm 

He did file this Writ of Certiorari

Quote:
No. 10-1170
Title:
H. William Van Allen, Christopher Earl Strunk, and John-Joseph Forjone, Petitioners
v.
Thomas J. Spargo, et al.
Docketed: March 25, 2011
Linked with 10A695
Lower Ct: United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Case Nos.: (08-4323)
Decision Date: August 27, 2010
Rehearing Denied: October 13, 2010

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jan 8 2011 Application (10A695) to extend the time to file a petition for a writ of certiorari from January 11, 2011 to March 12, 2011, submitted to Justice Ginsburg.
Jan 11 2011 Application (10A695) granted by Justice Ginsburg extending the time to file until March 14, 2011.
Mar 10 2011 Petition for a writ of certiorari filed. (Response due April 25, 2011)
Mar 21 2011 Waiver of right of respondents Thomas J. Spargo, et al. to respond filed.
Mar 25 2011 Waiver of right of respondents City of New York, et al. to respond filed.
Mar 29 2011 Waiver of right of respondents New York State Board of Elections and its Commissioners to respond filed.

~~Name~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~Address~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~Phone~~~
[highlight]Attorneys for Petitioners:
H. William Van Allen[/highlight] 351 North Road
Hurley, NY 12247
Party name: H. William Van Allen, Christopher Earl Strunk, and John-Joseph Forjone

Attorneys for Respondents:
Paul Michael Collins New York State Board of Elections (518) 473-5088
Counsel of Record 40 Steuben Street
Albany, NY 12207
Party name: New York State Board of Elections and its Commissioners

Denise A. Hartman Office of the New York State Solicitor General (518) 474-7201
Counsel of Record The Capitol
Albany, NY 12224
Party name: Thomas J. Spargo, et al.

Leonard J. Koerner Corporation Counsel for the City of New York (212) 788-1034
Counsel of Record NYC Law Department
100 Church Street
New York, NY 10007
lkoerner@law.nyc.gov
Party name: City of New York, et al.

But... I don't think this is the one he's talking about... dunno, though.

It's the only one under his name at SCOTUS.

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:43 pm 

he sometimes adds notes in his scribd account. Idunno what's what though.

http://www.scribd.com/Chris%20Strunk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:57 pm 

Quote:
[highlight]Attorneys for Petitioners:
H. William Van Allen[/highlight] 351 North Road
Hurley, NY 12247

Van Allen is not a member of the New York bar.

And from their 2d Circuit decision:
Quote:
Christopher Earl Strunk, pro se, Brooklyn, NY, for Plaintiff-Appellant Strunk.

H. William Van Allen, pro se, Hurley, NY, for Plaintiff-Appellant Van Allen.

John-Joseph Forjone, pro se, Clarendon, NY, for Plaintiff-Appellant Forjone.

And from the brief filed in the 2d Circuit:
Quote:
Pro Se Appellants of the AD HOC New York State Citizens for Constitutional Legislative Redistricting
[highlight]c/o[/highlight] H. William Van Allen, Pro Se
Christopher Earl Strunk, Pro Se
351 North Rd., Hurley NY 12443

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:11 pm 

He gets around...

Quote:
VAN ALLEN v. CUOMO

H. William VAN ALLEN, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Andrew CUOMO, in his official capacity as Attorney General of the State of New York, The New York State Board of Elections, Neil W. Kelleher, Commissioner of New York State Board of Elections, Douglas Kellner, Commissioner of New York State Board of Elections, Evelyn J. Aquila, Commissioner of New York State Board of Elections, Helena Moses Donohue, Commissioner of New York State Board of Elections, Defendants-Appellees, The Ulster County Board of Elections, John Parete, as Commissioner of Elections of Ulster County, Thomas F. Turco, as Commissioner of Elections of Ulster County, Defendants.

Docket No. 07-3118-cv.

Argued June 18, 2010. -- September 17, 2010
Before McLAUGHLIN, CALABRESI, and LIVINGSTON, Circuit Judges.

H. William Van Allen, pro se, Hurly, NY, for Plaintiff-Appellant.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-2nd-circuit/1538577.html

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:47 am 

I think someone posted this transcript in another thread but for completeness I am linking it here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/64744734/COPY ... -6500-2011

Strunk claims this is copyright protected. I thought public records cannot be under copyright?

Edit: Never mind, I see GeorgetownJD educated in esse in the comments at SCRIBD.

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:55 am 

Reality Check wrote:
I think someone posted this transcript in another thread but for completeness I am linking it here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/64744734/COPY ... -6500-2011

Strunk claims this is copyright protected. I thought public records cannot be under copyright?

Edit: Never mind, I see GeorgetownJD educated in esse in the comments at SCRIBD.

:P

Quote:
GeorgetownJD left a comment

Records of public court proceedings are not copyright-able.

09 / 18 / 2011

Quote:
Chris Strunk left a comment

Can you find it in the "records of the public court" YET? You Jesuit trained co-adjutors are a real HOOT! Having spoken wiyth several of the Defendants Attorneys who are "upset" with the WORD-SALAD assembled by the transcribed phonetic funnel of the court reporter who admits there requires a challenge review period until it is "officialy" in the court record.

09 / 27 / 2011

So there!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:04 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Videotapes of Strunk reveal what appears to be a calm, cordial, sane person. Put him anywhere near a court, or give him legal papers to look at or touch, and he turns into a gibbering idiot. Bizarre.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next