Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 317 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:55 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
poutine wrote:
I randomly did a Westlaw search for any court decisions that have dealt with SSN geographical/assignment issues, and still haven't found a good one but did find one case where a certain report was cited that sounds interesting. It is entitled, Predicting Social Security Numbers From Public Data, and I don't have time to go through it right now but anyone who wants to can: PDF

Almost two years ago, after reading this article I contacted and had an e-mail exchange with Prof. Acquisti. He was a very nice man. I gave him some info and asked him to guess the social security account numbers of my kids. He wasn't even close on anything.

So, based on my own little test (and I appreciated the fact that Prof. Acquisti accepted my challenge) I think his paper is b.s. Of course, as some in Academia can tell you, many a Ph.D. was made following a paper analyzing the social implications of goat entrails.

Hah, interesting. Well, the Texas Supreme Court cited his paper in dictum, for what little that's worth, in the context of an identity theft case having nothing to do with social security numbers.

"What part of 'second' don't you understand?" -Judge Morrison England

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:12 pm 

Since Stern murdered my last link to a study, here's another one that was authored by the government in, ironically, 1977. The study contains links to additional reports that might be of further interest to us. Here's one nugget I liked:

Quote:
Although the SSN is only one of many labels used for identification and authentication in America, it is relied on for these purposes more widely than any other kind of label except name; but the SSN is, at best, an imperfect identifier and authenticator. One reason is that until 1972, an applicant for an SSN was not asked if he had already been issued a number, nor was he asked to produce proof of identity. The result is that several million individuals now have more than one SSN-clearly a source of confusion. Another reason is that one SSN is sometimes used by more than one individual-as when a son, confused about how the system operates, uses his father's number when he goes to work. These problems are gradually being resolved in part because a Federal law [Section 205(c)(2)(B)(ii) of the Social Security Act] now gives the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare (DHEW) the authority to require verification of the identity of SSN applicants and to determine whether an applicant has previously been issued an SSN. Experience is slowly clearing up confusion about the system's operation.

From: Personal Privacy in an Information Society: The Report of the Privacy Protection Study Commission transmitted to President Jimmy Carter on July 12, 1977.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:22 pm 

Quote:
Although the SSN is only one of many labels used for identification and authentication in America, it is relied on for these purposes more widely than any other kind of label except name; but the SSN is, at best, an imperfect identifier and authenticator. One reason is that [highlight]until 1972[/highlight], an applicant for an SSN was not asked if he had already been issued a number, nor [highlight]was he asked to produce proof of identity.[/highlight]

In 1977 Obama obviously used He, Lucas Smith's, Kenyan footie-print BC for proof of identity.

Quote:
The result is that several million individuals now have more than one SSN-clearly a source of confusion.

And some have 39. :-

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:30 pm 

bob wrote:
This claim -- like the not-born-in-Hawaii claim -- exists only because Obama's parents and maternal grandparents are ("currently") dead. If any of them were alive, by now the details of Obama's birth and childhood would have explained to a credible reporter.

Sorry, but the claim wouldn't be dead no matter what happened. These are the same people who claimed that Obama went to Hawaii to silence his grandmother. I have absolutely no doubt that they'd claim that the mother and grandmother are covering up for some crime they committed 50 years ago, or they're helping Obama cover it up.

These are vile, disgusting people who will claim anything for not having to deal with the fact that the scary black man is actually in the White House. There is absolutely nothing that will kill the claims.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:40 pm 

realist wrote:
Quote:
Although the SSN is only one of many labels used for identification and authentication in America, it is relied on for these purposes more widely than any other kind of label except name; but the SSN is, at best, an imperfect identifier and authenticator. One reason is that [highlight]until 1972[/highlight], an applicant for an SSN was not asked if he had already been issued a number, nor [highlight]was he asked to produce proof of identity.[/highlight]

In 1977 Obama obviously used He, Lucas Smith's, Kenyan footie-print BC for proof of identity.

Quote:
The result is that several million individuals now have more than one SSN-clearly a source of confusion.

And some have 39. :-

This is the most ridiculous filing that I have ever seen a brther do. While I have not really posted about this issue, this is not something I would have ever been involved with. It is so ludicrous and far fetched that I dont understand why someone in our Government has not shut her down on this. Although it may be comicial, it is also all over the Internet forever and potentially harmful. There are children involved that can and probably will feel some kind of backlash from this kind of crap eventually and they don't deserve that, but kids can be cruel without realizing they are doing it. I also don't think the President deserves it, for I do not and have never thought he was a criminal or had/was committing a criminal act.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:39 pm 

Doc C posts that Hollister plugged the SSN that Orly has been plastering all over the internet and in court filings into the Social Security Number Verification System (SSNVS) provided for employers by the Social Security Administration. The story was posted at Examiner.com.

I assume that, even though this is a crime, he'll get away with it.

I agree with R/C in that Obama was probably given a new SSN after his was spread all over the internets.

Quote:
Examiner.com reports that Hollister used the Social Security Number Verification System (SSNVS) provided for employers by the Social Security Administration to verify Obama’s published number with the SSA, and claims that the SSA system said, “SSN not in file (never issued)”. Following is an image that claims to show the verification (or lack thereof) for President Obama:

Doc has a quote from the Social Security Administration SSNVS Handbook and other information over at his place:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/03/ ... president/

The Examiner is Linda Bentley, Maricopa County Crime Examiner. We're familiar with her work in Sonora News.

I believe she was also at Rev. Manning's "Trial of the Century".

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-phoeni ... reme-court

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:42 am 
Ace Detective Sue Daniels did the same thing in 2009 and found it. It's attached to Exhibit 1 of Orly's filing in Astrue, page 6. Doc concludes the Hollister report is either a fake or Obama's number was replaced. I think it's a fake because if Obama's number was replaced, I think the "Fail" code returned would have been "SSN did not verify; other reason. " not "SSN not in file (never issued)." The number WAS issued to Barack Obama in 1977.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/49343117/TAITZ-v-ASTRUE-1-1-Attachments-1-Exhibit-dcd-04503303514-1-1

I searched the SS Death Index for numbers from 042-48-3000 to 042-48-5999.

100 persons with SSN's in the 3000 number range are in the SS Death Index or 3.7%
8 were born in the 1890's
10 were born 1909 to 1924 * Where years are missing, no one with those birth years appeared in the sort.
9 were born 1938 to 1952
68 were born 1958- 1969
15 were born 1970 - 1977
Latest birth date was Feb 13, 1977
All were Issued By Connecticut.
Thomas Wood's number 042-48-442X was issued in April 1977.

I think this supports that Obama's number was issued in early 1977, and numbers in a similar range as his were issued mostly to people born late 1950s to late 1960s, so few have passed away yet.

Compare to 3,000 numbers following the first number issued ( as reported by the SSA), 055-09-0001. The first numbers were issued in Nov 1936 and SSA reports over 100,000 numbers were issued in Nov and Dec 1936.
2124 persons with numbers in the range 055-09-0001 to 2999 are in the SS Death Index or 70.8%.
Latest birth year was 1920.

I don't know if this helps to debunk the SSN nonsense. Anybody who wants to know for sure can request Barack Obama's SS 5 after he dies. By then it will be just a sad birther footnote if they had to issue him a new number. He was issued the number, it's the number he's used for years. Like BB has said, if it was a fake number it would have been noticed long ago.

Edit: Countdown to reponse from Orly since Hollister's verification undercuts her Altrue "evidence". Birthers disgust me at the lengths they'll go to to violate someone else's privacy then get their undies in a bunch about any hint of violation of their own.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:38 am 

kimba wrote:
I don't know if this helps to debunk the SSN nonsense.

On the Fogbow Home Page Project, I'm not even going to try to debunk the SSN nonsense.

My attitude is, "It has nothing to do with eligibility. If you think he committed a crime when he was 15 years old, go ahead and prosecute him in juvenile court (assuming the statute of limitations is more than 50 years)."

Note to self: His 50th birthday is this August. More birfer follies.

There's nothing in the Constitution that says a president must have a clean criminal record, or that a president must be a heterosexual, or that a president must be a Christian, or that a president can't be a former drug user. The birthers want to bring up a lot of irrelevant bullshit, and that's fine with me. But I'm only going to debate them about the subject of eligibility, and those things have nothing to do with eligibility.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:03 am 

Foggy wrote:
My attitude is, "It has nothing to do with eligibility. If you think he committed a crime when he was 15 years old, go ahead and prosecute him in juvenile court (assuming the statute of limitations is more than 50 years)."

There's nothing in the Constitution that says a president must have a clean criminal record, or that a president must be a heterosexual, or that a president must be a Christian, or that a president can't be a former drug user. The birthers want to bring up a lot of irrelevant bullshit, and that's fine with me. But I'm only going to debate them about the subject of eligibility, and those things have nothing to do with eligibility.

:-bd

unsound mind, a dimension of unreality, a dimension
of really, really bad law. You've just crossed over
into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:37 am 

Let me clarify. I think it's great that we DO debunk these idiotic side claims, like the SSN, the "disbarment" of Michelle Obama, the "He's a Muslin" crap, the Larry Sinclair "He's a homosexual and a drug abuser" crap, and all the other crap the birthers throw against the wall to see what sticks.

I'm not trying to criticize or discourage any of you from the outstanding job you've done destroying all these stupid, false claims. I think it's great that we have the facts and the law to debunk ALL the stupid claims.

(It would be a big help to these people if there was SOME kind of Obama scandal, but so far, zilch.)

So I'm not saying it's wrong to work on debunking this bullshit. I'm just saying my first line of attack is, "Talk about eligibility, willya?"

And if I get forced into further details, I'll refer people to threads like this one, where we've pretty much destroyed the SSN bullshit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 am 

Foggy

I agree and you need to leave some debunking to the rest of us bloggers too. ;)

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 pm 

Quote:
What is going on at the Social Security administration?

If you recall, I posted info on another SS number for an individual born in 1890, Mr. Ludwig. There is an interesting coincidence with this number below. Both individuals seem to have numbers issued in 1951 and again around 1976-1977. Both have 2 dates of death, both are from the same area in CT, a lot of common threads with Obama’s. What is really going on? Something is very wrong. Does anyone have more info? How widespread is this? How badly our National security is compromised?
Robert wrote:
Antous M. Antous was returned to me in an Ancestry.com search of people who were born in 1890 in Connecticut State records.

One method I used to reduce the list was to take these names and look them up on the U.S. Social Security Death Index. The person we were looking for presumably did NOT have a SS Death Record. In general, if the person appeared in the the SS Death Index, then they could be ruled out. But I also watched the SS Numbers closely, to make sure they did not look similar to XXX-XX-4425 (Obama) as I thought, ‘what if it were mis-keyed in the SS Death Index?’. I had noticed a discrepancy between CT State Date of Birth for Antous M. Antous… CT records has date of birth as 1890, while SS Death Index has it as 1894, a possible mis-key.

...and from the comments:
Rene' wrote:
Of course you two know, Barry’s men, I would have to imagine, are keeping an eye on these posts and are probably manipulating ss#’s as they see you poking in different directions. Your posting your game plan to them on here.
But, your both smart people and I’m sure you
already realize this.

Cudos to both of You for doing the work Your doing!

xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=20370#comments

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:30 pm 

some devotee of Orly wrote:
Cudos to both of You for doing the work Your doing!
xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=20370#comments

Cudos? I mean, I don't want to be a spell-flamer or anything but, come on. Cudos?

kudos
"fame, renown," 1799, from Gk. kyddos "glory, fame, renown," from kydos "glory, fame," lit. "that which is heard of" (see caveat). A singular noun in Gk., but the final -s often is mistaken as a plural suffix in English, leading to the barbarous back-formation kudo (first attested 1941).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:35 pm 

Or is someone trying to urge a more scientific approach?

Quote:
The guiding principles in Cudos are:
Communalism entails that scientific results are the common property of the entire scientific community.
Universalism means that all scientists can contribute to science regardless of race, nationality, culture, or gender.
Disinterestedness according to which scientists should not present their results entangled with their personal beliefs or activism for a cause. Scientists should have an arms-length attitude towards their findings.
Organised Scepticism Scepticism means that scientific claims must be exposed to critical scrutiny before being accepted

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mertonian_norms

Doesn't really look like Orly's style , does it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:44 pm 
Quote:
Something is very wrong. Does anyone have more info?

Yeah, you dipshit. You've been suggesting for years there was someone born in 1890 who was originally issued the same number as Obama. Now one of your more skilled researcher minions has discovered that Mr Antous Antous didn't have the same number as Obama, his number was 042-18-1425. Close, but no cigar. And now you're all roughed up that the SS Death Index says his date of birth was July 15, 1894, not July 15, 1890? Trust your ancestry minion, these discrepancies happen. The thing that is wrong is you reached a conclusion based on seeing "1890" on Susan Daniels' Obama database search that it was a year of birth and invented a story to explain it as some nefarious doing on the part of the President and/or his mother. In someone's haste and excitement to blab they'd found CT and 1890 and 042 and X8 and X425 linked to a person not Obama, the fact that Mr Antous' 042-X8-X425 didn't match Pres Obama's was overlooked or ignored. You've put it in your dosseys and maligned the President for 2 years, when what's wrong is you made a mistake.

Take it all back Orlana. There is no man born in 1890 who was given the same number as the President. There never was. You fucked up. Come on, man up Orly, admit you made a mistake and apologize to the President.

Edit: She only knows Jean Paul Ludwig's SS# was issued in 1951 because she read it here. If she had his SS-5, she would have slapped it up on her website. We didn't do that, just posted the information. There is nothing to suggest Mr Ludwig received another number in 1976-77. She's mixing that up with the numident data she got for the widows. She can't know when Mr Antous' number was issued without requesting his SS-5.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:31 pm 
When I was searching around tonight about birth certificates, I re-found a picture of Pres Obama's Selective Service Application Form, written in his own handwriting. So much for the theory the scrawl of a leftie made it hard to read his SS-5. This one is very tidy. The 9 in the zip code is a little questionable though. :lol: And he's already got his patented downstroke of the b inside the O in Obama going on.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:58 pm 

Nesara News BAD NEWS FOR OBAMA
Quote:
1890 SS NUMBER TRACED TO JOHN PAUL LUDWIG
This is what we know so far. We get more info on Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890, had CT SSN obtained in 1976 and died in HI around 1981. There are 2 SS numbers for him and records show him dying in 2 different states: CA and HI around 1981.

The reason this is important, is because there is a similar fact pattern to Obama. Barack Obama is residing today in the White House, using CT SS number XXX-XX-4425, issued in CT in and around March 1977 to an elderly individual named John Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890, who is presumed dead and whose death was either never reported to the SS administration or reported and deleted from the database by someone.

It is kind of cute how the Birthers completely misunderstand the Social Security records system.

There are as many good things about civilization as bad. Perhaps more. And we would miss them. From toothbrushes to electric lights. From clean water to democracy. From bookstores to the kind of gentle, tolerant argumentation that never resorts to violence and allows for the slow changing of opinions...and the gradual and diverse evolving of everybody's minds.
The core of what we now know that it means to be civilized.
Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank (1959), Foreword by David Brin (June 2005)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm 

I was filling out paperwork today for my benefits package at work and noticed something I hadn't paid any attention to before. My children; who were born three and a half years apart, in the same city, at the same hospital; have Social Security numbers that start with different three digit numbers.

Again, birfers have no idea WTF they are talking about in regards to anything really, but especially in this area.

“The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory.

The truth is far more frightening - Nobody is in control. The world is rudderless.”

― Alan Moore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:34 pm 
Quote:
John Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890, who is presumed dead and whose death was either never reported to the SS administration or reported and deleted from the database by someone.

Birtherdom has mutilated the SS# story like a game of "Telephone" gone terribly wrong. Jean Paul Ludwig IS in the Social Security Death Index as of 1:32 P today. His number was 045-26- 8722 - nowhere even close to the one associated with the President. It was issued in January 1951. I have the SS-5. Ludwig died in CA in June 1981. The notion that he died in two places must from the fact that his last benefits address was HI. Coz people don't die when they're away from home. :lol: It was Thomas Wood's number that was issued in Mar- April 1977. He was born in 1962 and his number is 1 digit different.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:29 pm 

IT’S THE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER STUPID!: The REAL STORY – the Fraudulent Social Security Number – An Exclusive T-Room Interview w/Private Investigator, Susan Daniels.
Helen Tansey wrote:
Daniels was able to verify this SSN [ending -4425] [highlight]was issued at one time and to another individual[/highlight], AND when it was run through different verifiers by her and other sleuths, she/they received these messages “SSN not found in Social Security Death Index” and “SSN not on file (never issued)” – click here and here to see the SSN verifier records.

No actual evidence provided to indicate that it had been issued to someone else.

mp3 of interview here.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:06 pm 
Quote:
Daniels was able to verify this SSN [ending -4425] was issued at one time and to another individual.

She's never presented proof of that.

Quote:
AND when it was run through different verifiers by her and other sleuths, she/they received these messages “SSN not found in Social Security Death Index” and “SSN not on file (never issued)” – click here and here to see the SSN verifier records.

When Daniels "ran it through" a verifier in 2009, it did return as registered to Barack H. Obama. It's right there in Orly's FOIA case exhibit. Of course it's not in the Social Security Death Index. Barack Obama is alive.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:10 pm 

OR IS HE?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:47 pm 

They are now claiming to have found the dead guy from 1890. He is (they claim) Jean Paul Ludwig.

He was born in 1890. He had a Connecticut SS#. And he died in Hawaii in 1981.

The problems?

His SS# (according to the Death Index) was 045-26-8722.

He died a year after the earliest date we find Obama using his different SS# in Jun 1981.

― Donald Trump

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:52 pm 

Epectitus wrote:
They are now claiming to have found the dead guy from 1890. He is (they claim) Jean Paul Ludwig.

The problems?

He died a year after the earliest date we find Obama using his different SS# in Jun 1981.

Nice to know they finally discovered what we've known for some time. :lol:

morons.

Hell, they probably found out here. \:D/

Who's going to tell Orly? =))

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:19 pm 

realist wrote:
Epectitus wrote:

The problems?

Nice to know they finally discovered what we've known for some time. :lol:

morons.

Hell, they probably found out here. \:D/

Who's going to tell Orly? =))

Of course that all just means it was scrubbed.

By that logic, I can 'prove' that Marilyn Monroe had an affair with Benjamin Disraeli. None of the history books mention it? Disraeli died 45 years before Norma Jean Marilyn was born? There!! It's proven! If they went to the trouble of scrubbing it so they appear to have lived in different centuries, there MUST be something to hide!

unsound mind, a dimension of unreality, a dimension
of really, really bad law. You've just crossed over
into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 317 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next