Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

Oh the memories...

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

Oh yea baby - that's the ticket.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Ammo is begging for $6300 to countersue St Luke's. Guess he found a discount lawyer. And the video is really stoopid.
Many of you have been asking how to help us, and here is one way you can:

If you are tired of corruption by the government/private business partnership, if you are tired of lies being the new normal, then help us fight this corruption through a countersuit against St. Luke's Hospital and their accomplices.
👇👇
https://givesendgo.com/GAZAG
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

Is that "many of you have..." in the Trumpian sense, that is; "I have..."
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RTH10260 »

A countersuit? Isn't that a thing you enter early on while you are getting sued, not long after the case is lost and closed?
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

Ammo was stuck indoors today in fear and depression, and he watched an episode of Judge Judy. "You can do countersuits?" "Then You can pretend to do countersuits and raise money on it, right?"
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RTH10260 »

even The Guardian takes note
Idaho judge issues new arrest warrant for far-right activist Ammon Bundy
Anti-government activist fell foul of court after not attending hearings in relation to $52.5m defamation ruling against him

Andrew Buncombe
Wed 15 Nov 2023 13.00 CET

A judge in Idaho has issued a $250,000 arrest warrant for Ammon Bundy, the anti-government activist, after he repeatedly failed to show up in court.

The 48-year-old son of the controversial Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, and organiser of a takeover of an Oregon wildlife reserve that left one of his supporters dead, fell foul of the court after not attending hearings in relation to a $52.5m defamation ruling against him and his political organisation.

He was supposed to appear in court on Monday but once again did not appear. Instead, he sent an email in which he said his life had been “consumed by political prosecutions”.

In response, district judge Nancy Baskin revoked Bundy’s $10,000 bond and ordered his arrest.

“This court is doing everything in its power to protect Mr Bundy’s rights, to give him an opportunity to confront and cross-examine witnesses, to have his motion to dismiss heard. I simply cannot do that unless he is actually at court,” Judge Baskin said, per the Idaho Capitol Sun.

She also announced that she was issuing a fresh arrest warrant with a bond of $250,000: “Once again, Mr Bundy thinks he can simply say he does not need to be in court. Again, that is not how the rule of law works in this country.”

Bundy, who last year ran and lost in a bid to become the governor of Idaho, has often blasted the authorities on social media.

On Monday night, he wrote on X: “Today Judge Baskin issued a $250,000 warrant for my arrest. The only thing I care to say is that I don’t regret any of it.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... st-warrant
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

He saw how much money a jury awarded the Kowalski family and wants in on that grift. Baby Cyrus was a classic "failure to thrive" case. The difference is the Kowalski family was able to turn the public against the hospital using a Netflix hit piece and more traditional publicity. Bundy is a one trick pony, threats of violence is his only tool. He's not likely to get the same result the Kowalski family achieved, even though Maya's mother's medical abuse went far beyond failure to thrive.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Bundy Clan 411

Post by northland10 »

Ammo figured he could use the same anti-government behavior against a non-government organization that does not have overloaded in-house attorneys but funds to higher law firms. He was wrong but wants to keep this an anti-government thing by calling it a government/private business partnership.

In Ammo's world, only Ammo has God-given rights. Everybody else is just a government stooge taking away his rights.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Frater I*I »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:17 am A countersuit? Isn't that a thing you enter early on while you are getting sued, not long after the case is lost and closed?
Or when you need to jumpstart the grift machine....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:43 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:17 am A countersuit? Isn't that a thing you enter early on while you are getting sued, not long after the case is lost and closed?
Or when you need to jumpstart the grift machine....
The Give Send Go was started 3 months ago, so yeah, 'jumpstart' is accurate. With an odd $6300.00 figure. :confuzzled:
Marissa is also whining, requesting calls to IDHW. She was nice enough to include the phone numbers
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

northland10 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:33 pm Ammo figured he could use the same anti-government behavior against a non-government organization that does not have overloaded in-house attorneys but funds to higher law firms. He was wrong but wants to keep this an anti-government thing by calling it a government/private business partnership.

In Ammo's world, only Ammo has God-given rights. Everybody else is just a government stooge taking away his rights.
This way he can wrap it all together into one giant "countersuit". Kidnapping, selling kids and baby parts, trafficking, changing genders, blah blah
ad infinitum. All the LE agencies, various courts, clerks, media, janitors, guy who wands you at the door, all corruptly working together.
That must have been one hell of a zoom meeting.
Thats the genius of it though, like 50 cal you're are bound to hit somethin' Go big or go home!

Get Larry to rep since he's already working on cRyans case.
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:15 pm even The Guardian takes note

This guy posted on his wall asking him to contact him for a story, couple days ago. Bets he didn't reply. :clap:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... st-warrant
[/quote]
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Devin Burghardt reports that the home inspection happened on Friday as planned and a few folks were there to protest.
According to PRN members, yes. They protested at the Bundy home (and other locations) and discussed how the home was empty.

Vinnie the poot also has news:
I received confirmation that Ammon Bundy and his family are in fact, safe and sound.
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

Hmmm. When have Ammo and his family ever been anything but “safe and sound?”

This was a major loser for Ammo, ignominiously fleeing hearth and home. At least that is the way normal people would perceive it. Poots have probably already inflated it to Ruby Ridge
status.

I anxiously await word of their destination.

Thanks, poplove, once again, for keeping us up to date. :thumbsup: :bighug:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Frater I*I »

"Sir Bundy ran away, bravely ran away away...." :sadtrombone:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

The only time in his life he came almost close to danger he kicked the dog.
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

He is safe and sound somewhere else.
Hic sunt dracones
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

What did ammo have in his house that he was afraid the inspectors would find? If he (they) ran to Mexico, did he sneak in his gunz? And did Lisa get take her beloved picnic table?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

Hot, steamy pics of Gavin Seim?
Hic sunt dracones
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Suranis wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:14 pm Hot, steamy pics of Gavin Seim?
:rotflmao:
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

poplove wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:12 pm What did ammo have in his house that he was afraid the inspectors would find? If he (they) ran to Mexico, did he sneak in his gunz? And did Lisa get take her beloved picnic table?

If they had stripped the house of furniture and all their other worldly goods, I would believe that they have decamped more or less permanently. Pretty sure someone would have reported it if they moved out lock, gun stock(s) and barrel, though. You would need a big truck just to move those gigantic tvs, right?
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

He couldn't raise a large enough number of people willing to have another standoff and he's too chicken shit to stand for himself. He can't even stand up for himself in a courtroom. He needs the thugs with gunz to make him feel like a strongman. Good riddance to him. He's about to lose everything he owns and then some. And he'll fade back into the dirt.
--Colin Kaepernick
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

He'll be back. He's an attention junkie. He can't stand not being in the light. He may take some time off, and settle his family someplace. But that itch will return, and he'll want to scratch it.
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

NewMexGirl wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:05 pm
poplove wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:12 pm What did ammo have in his house that he was afraid the inspectors would find? If he (they) ran to Mexico, did he sneak in his gunz? And did Lisa get take her beloved picnic table?

If they had stripped the house of furniture and all their other worldly goods, I would believe that they have decamped more or less permanently. Pretty sure someone would have reported it if they moved out lock, gun stock(s) and barrel, though. You would need a big truck just to move those gigantic tvs, right?
White Barn (ammo's buddy Aaron Welling) purchased the property along with all the furniture and appliances. But that doesn't mean they left any of it behind for St Luke's to auction off.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”