Crazy Trumpers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Estiveo
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Estiveo »

Hanan Qahwaji, aka Brigitte Gabriel, desperately wants to boink Dementia J. Trump, convinced it will turn her into a pasty, blond, country club trophy wife.
Image Image Image Image
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Flatpoint High »

https://abcnews.go.com/US/paul-pelosi-h ... =104879502
A federal jury has convicted the suspect accused of the violent hammer attack against Paul Pelosi at his and former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco home last year.

The jury began deliberating Wednesday afternoon before reaching a verdict late Thursday morning, finding David DePape guilty on both federal counts
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
bob

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bob »

Today's outrage, in three tweets:
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Crazy Trumpers

Post by raison de arizona »

Acyn @Acyn wrote: “The Dark Side is very powerful in Biden… The force is strong in Trump”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Slim Cognito »

When I see a picture of Grandpa Joe along side a description that he is evil incarnate, I just laugh and laugh...
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Suranis »

Uh... dude, the Dark side is part of the Force... So, Trump could still be loaded with the dark side. Maybe that's what he is Lying by Omission about?

Why am I still enough of a geek to correct this shit even though I haven't seen a Star Wars Movie since the Fandom Penance and despise what its turned into? *sigh*

Hell for all I know they have made the Dark Side and the Force separate things at this point.
Hic sunt dracones
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Maybenaut »

Off Topic
Suranis wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:05 pm Uh... dude, the Dark side is part of the Force... So, Trump could still be loaded with the dark side. Maybe that's what he is Lying by Omission about?

Why am I still enough of a geek to correct this shit even though I haven't seen a Star Wars Movie since the Fandom Penance and despise what its turned into? *sigh*

Hell for all I know they have made the Dark Side and the Force separate things at this point.
I saw the original Star Wars in the theatre when it came out in 1977. I loved it. And because I loved it, I haven’t rewatched it or seen any of the sequels or prequels because I knew it would all be downhill from there.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Suranis

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Suranis »

Off Topic
Maybenaut wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:38 am
I saw the original Star Wars in the theatre when it came out in 1977. I loved it. And because I loved it, I haven’t rewatched it or seen any of the sequels or prequels because I knew it would all be downhill from there.
The Empire Strikes Back was worthy sequel, a fantastic movie in its own right, and definitely worth a watch. And it was also the one Lucas had the least to do with. The next movie was downhill from that. Of course, it's now hard to find the original version of the movie, as Lucas decided to slightly re-edit TESB it with his "enhanced edition," and tried his best to make everyone forge about the good one that he knew he had sod all to do with.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

I saw Star Wars at the drive-in when it came out. I was four. It's among my earliest memories.

Anyway, this is scary.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
shannon
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by shannon »

L. Lin Wood is upset that his adult kids don't call or talk to him.

MAGA lawyer rails against 'the devil and his minions' after his kids stop calling him
"Tomorrow will mark the 4th Thanksgiving beginning in 2020 that I have not heard from any of my 4 children (from 3 different marriages)," Wood posted on his Telegram channel. "Tomorrow is also my youngest son Charlie's 35th birthday. I have not heard from him on his birthday in 4 years beginning in 2020."
Of course, this has nothing to do with the fact that L. Lin Wood is a conspiracy addled seditionist wackadoodle with pretentious quasi-religious leanings, oh no. It's all the fault of demons and the deep state.
"What evil explains the last 4 years???" Wood said. "The devil and his minions in earth. The deep state and its operatives."

Wood said he would pray that God would "cut down" his deep state enemies, but he trusted that Trump would accomplish that first.

"Their time is coming," he said. "I just have to wait on the LORD and trust the LORD. And I also look forward to the day when President Trump OBLITERATES the Deep State. I believe he is in the process of OBLITERATING the Deep State right now."
Yeah, I can't imagine why his kids want nothing to do with crazy daddy L. Lin Wood. </sarcasm>
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

If it’s my kid’s birthday, I do the calling.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by AndyinPA »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:48 pm If it’s my kid’s birthday, I do the calling.
Me, too. I didn't get that. :shrug:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Crazy Trumpers

Post by johnpcapitalist »

shannon wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:42 pm L. Lin Wood is upset that his adult kids don't call or talk to him.

Of course, this has nothing to do with the fact that L. Lin Wood is a conspiracy addled seditionist wackadoodle with pretentious quasi-religious leanings, oh no. It's all the fault of demons and the deep state.
"quasi-religious leanings" may be excessively kind. Is that one of those Southern ironic "bless his heart" things? From what I've read, "messianic delusion" sounds like a more accurate term.
And I also look forward to the day when President Trump OBLITERATES the Deep State. I believe he is in the process of OBLITERATING the Deep State right now.

Trump is headed down the same path as pretend judge Bruce Doucette. At first, after his arrest, Doucette made all sorts of brave pronouncements about how he was going to expose the corrupt courts and school the judges in the Constitution. After conviction, his few remaining followers all reassured themselves that he was going to minister to his fellow inmates, saving their souls and educating them on Constitutional law. So perhaps Lin Wood thinks Trump will also abolish the Deep State from within the bowels of prison.
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:57 pm Trump is headed down the same path as pretend judge Bruce Doucette. At first, after his arrest, Doucette made all sorts of brave pronouncements about how he was going to expose the corrupt courts and school the judges in the Constitution. After conviction, his few remaining followers all reassured themselves that he was going to minister to his fellow inmates, saving their souls and educating them on Constitutional law. So perhaps Lin Wood thinks Trump will also abolish the Deep State from within the bowels of prison.
The think I remember best about Doucette is he kept reaching out to Lisa Bundy saying he fer sure could get Ammon released from custody immediately. She must not have taken him up on the offer. Or, he was wrong.

Or both.

When tfg heads the way of all humans (up, down, or nowhere, depending on your personal beliefs), what are his followers going to do?
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

🪴Laurie @Laurieluvsmolly wrote: WAIT…MAGAs are posting this photo of “orange Jesus” with a supposed real Jesus without realizing it’s Charles Manson. Lol 🥴 I just can’t with these people. #MorningJoe
Can confirm, have seen this pic posted in the wild on Truth.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bill_g »

Intent is the key. That's either hilarious or awful.

Someone generated the image. Whether it was a prank and troll bait, or a dire message like "stand back and stand by" is TBD.
Estiveo
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Estiveo »

That image has been floating around Xitter for at least 5 years. The first few times I saw it, it was definitely trolling MAGAts in hopes of them picking it up and running with it, which they have done in repeated waves ever since. I'll admit to using it that way myself a time or two.
Image Image Image Image
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Presented without comment.
MN-Skeptic

Crazy Trumpers

Post by MN-Skeptic »

If I ran across someone wearing that shirt, I would burst out in laughter and continue laughing until tears were running down my face.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Ben-Prime »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:57 pm If I ran across someone wearing that shirt, I would burst out in laughter and continue laughing until tears were running down my face.
You could do so until your face was a scrunched, red mass of laughter-induced tears and crying-induced snot and you would still not look as grotesque or comical as the person wearing the shirt to begin with.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
June bug

Crazy Trumpers

Post by June bug »

And I’m sorry, but what is it with these guys who think a totally below the chin beard is in any way attractive?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Crazy Trumpers

Post by neonzx »

June bug wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:30 pm And I’m sorry, but what is it with these guys who think a totally below the chin beard is in any way attractive?
They are hiding the double/triple chin sag... ZZ-Top they are not.
Sam the Centipede

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Sam the Centipede »

June bug wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:30 pm And I’m sorry, but what is it with these guys who think a totally below the chin beard is in any way attractive?
Too many facelifts?
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

Otherwise he'd be overrun by women.
Dave from down under

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Dave from down under »

It is his merkin!

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”