Another Moran follows in Lakin's footsteps

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:46 am

A couple of questions for the esteemed Mr. Moron:

1) Did you ask the sheriff if he got your flyer? What about if he would go arrest Obama (like he's supposed to) so [the] Moron doesn't have to?

2) Did you tell Secret Service your plan really is a financial action plan for your family's [forced] relocation, and that this 'depose Obama' scheme is designed just to con the birthers out of a monthly stipend?

3) How are you going to prove your male dominance since you chickened out and President Obama will not arm-wrassle you?

4) Are you excited that you got your parents involved?

5) How do you plan on feeding your kids from a prison cell?

That's all. It.

mimi

Postby mimi » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:59 am

2) Did you tell Secret Service your plan really is a financial action plan for your family's [forced] relocation, and that this 'depose Obama' scheme is designed just to con the birthers out of a monthly stipend?

It is, isn't it? But, in the Moran's defense, they are birfers. Why shouldn't he believe that he could get some of those birfer bucks®? They give money and airmiles to Orly. Orly's house is what? $4 million?They give to Lakin. He paid $784,000 for his house. Lakin and his wife are both physicians. They gave to to Berg. I forget how much his place cost, but it wasn't cheap. And then he had a beach house as well.Joey Farah scams them to send money to him to send faxes. And then scams them some more for birfing billboards. They're birfers.

Myron

Postby Myron » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:14 pm

(sorry but) :lol:Maybe that's why it was 18 hours before Moron removed the youtube video; it took him that long to get out of the bathroom.

Oh...it's a fantastic bar story. What's funny is that I was involved in an earlier elaborate practical joke that almost did turn into a federal crime involving broadcast fraud and the FCC. You would think I would have learned from that.I was never one for short-sheeting the bed or putting cellophane over the toilet bowl. No, I would get drunk and forge letters and write to TV networks. Come to think of it, I would have been a pretty good birther leader - if I had remained 23 and developed a really serious drinking problem.

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:45 pm

One of the last comments I read at Moran's youtube page was one that mentioned that his actions could draw the attention of Child Welfare folks who could easily take his children away [highlight]because he appears unstable and could pose a threat to the safety of those around him[/highlight].

The Omaha, NE, Child Protective Services anonymous hotline number is: 402.595.2850.

PatGund

Postby PatGund » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:32 pm

So what is Moran's YouTube channel?? Having problems finding what's left.

BFB

Postby BFB » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:38 pm

Looks like he dumped his stuff.I wonder how his parents enjoyed their visit from the Secret Service and the county Sheriff.

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:39 pm

his channel is guadalupesanc59. looks like he removed all his birfpostings, but ORYR still has most up, and david0ortiz78 has the incriminating vid. still up (Orly has a non-YouTube version on her site)..

PatGund

Postby PatGund » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Looks like he dumped his stuff.I wonder how his parents enjoyed their visit from the Secret Service and the county Sheriff.

I suspect it wasn't a happy visit.Birther Report has a repost of Moran's "arrest" video up, [link]It's hosted at popmodal,http://www.popmodal.com/video/9498/GOING-TO-ARREST-OBAMA[/link]

kate520

Postby kate520 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Jtmunkus, I know you mean well, but I don't think reporting him to CPS for what we think he might do is a good thing. We don't know him, or his wife. There is no evidence they aren't good parents, and they have family nearby. Birtherism is not a parental disqualifier.

Shit, the way things are now, its a miracle they haven't hit on the strategy of reporting all liberals one by one to CPS because they must be bad people, they're liberals who are ruining the country.

I don't approve of messing with famblies.

esseff44

Postby esseff44 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:07 pm

I suspect it wasn't a happy visit.Birther Report has a repost of Moran's "arrest" video up, [link]It's hosted at popmodal,http://www.popmodal.com/video/9498/GOING-TO-ARREST-OBAMA[/link]

Among the comments on the davidOortiz youtube which still has the vid up, we find a comment from his father:

@PatrickLMT fyi, not only did the Secret Service go to Daryn's house, they first came to my home at 2AM that same day! They ask me and my wife many questions; all of which we answered sincerely. It is so sad that you and so many other Americans are blinded to the truth as to the tragic direction our nation is going. I pray that you will get your head out of the sand and see the reality of the situation. God Bless America. Howard F. Moran, MSgt, USAF (Retired) Sincerely, Daryn's Fatheronlytheblood1969 1 hour ago

He sounds like he's enabling his son's crazy thinking. There must have been a reason why the Secret Service went to the parents' house and interviewed them first. It had to be apparent to them the parents are not going to help straighten him out....or his wife. I wondered what he meant by 'answering their questions sincerely.' Did he go into a birther rant about the LFBC being a forgery?

Bran Mak Morn

Postby Bran Mak Morn » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Wasn't there some question whether or not the "father" is really Moran himself with a sock puppet?

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:39 pm

That just confirms the father's previous birfing. Folks are certainly entitled to speak about any stupid thing they want. When it crosses the line into threats, however, its a different story. I believe the Secret Service is quite respectful of that. I think they may have visited Mom and Dad to see if Daryn has guns in the house, etc. I am sure they quickly found out that Daryn did not become a kook on his own. AFAIK, Daddy Moran hasn't threatened the President or others. Yet.

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Another moran!

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Jtmunkus, I know you mean well, but I don't think reporting him to CPS for what we think he might do is a good thing. We don't know him, or his wife. There is no evidence they aren't good parents, and they have family nearby. Birtherism is not a parental disqualifier.

Shit, the way things are now, its a miracle they haven't hit on the strategy of reporting all liberals one by one to CPS because they must be bad people, they're liberals who are ruining the country.

I don't approve of messing with famblies.

No, birtherism isn't. But when someone is ranting publicly about wanting the Secret Service to put a bullet in him, and threatening confrontation, and asking people if they'll be armed and ready when the authorities come to their homes, he sure sounds like someone who is at the end of his rope and very well could be intending to go out in a blaze of glory.

He said it's better to be dead than to live under the "tyranny" that he has so delusionally perceived. And he's out of money, scared, misinformed, and being egged on by all the flying and armchair monkeys and all their distant lunatic relatives. This guy wants big attention (and big money that he's not getting), and his judgment is clearly compromised.

I think his wife and kids might truly be in danger.

Emma

Postby Emma » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:15 pm

No, birtherism isn't. But when someone is ranting publicly about wanting the Secret Service to put a bullet in him, and threatening confrontation, and asking people if they'll be armed and ready when the authorities come to their homes, he sure sounds like someone who is at the end of his rope and very well could be intending to go out in a blaze of glory. He said it's better to be dead than to live under the "tyranny" that he has so delusionally perceived. And he's out of money, scared, misinformed, and being egged on by all the flying and armchair monkeys and all their distant lunatic relatives. This guy wants big attention (and big money that he's not getting), and his judgment is clearly compromised. I think his wife and kids might truly be in danger.

Agreed. He's delusional and becoming more desperate. His wife may well support what he's doing; then again, she may be too afraid not to. Didn't he say somewhere that his wife is from Mexico? If all she has are his kooky relatives to go to for help, she's trapped.

mimi

Postby mimi » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:20 pm

[quote name=Bran Mak Morn]Wasn't there some question whether or not the "father" is really Moran himself with a sock puppet?

Howard was quoted in a newspaper when the Moran story came out.

[quote name=esseff44][quote name=PatGund][quote name=BFB][quote name=PatGund]So what is Moran's YouTube channel?? Having problems finding what's left.

Looks like he dumped his stuff.

Or YouTube dumped it. I can't tell.

Among the comments on the davidOortiz youtube which still has the vid up, we find a comment from his father:

@PatrickLMT fyi, not only did the Secret Service go to Daryn's house, they first came to my home at 2AM that same day! They ask me and my wife many questions; all of which we answered sincerely. It is so sad that you and so many other Americans are blinded to the truth as to the tragic direction our nation is going. I pray that you will get your head out of the sand and see the reality of the situation. God Bless America. Howard F. Moran, MSgt, USAF (Retired) Sincerely, Daryn's Father

onlytheblood1969 1 hour ago

I can't find the davidOortiz video. I googled for his YouTube channel and it shows empty:

[/break1]youtube.com/user/davidoortiz]http://www.youtube.com/user/davidoortiz

Upon googling for his youtube, I find ortiz is a motivational guy. :roll: [edit. idunno if that's the same guy. maybe; maybe not. doesn't matter.]

[deleted]

I went to find the Moran's Father's YouTube. He only joined last month. No videos, but he has rev. pature's videos to view later. Good to know who the good Pasture Manning is teaching.

[/break1]youtube.com/user/onlytheblood1969]https://www.youtube.com/user/onlytheblood1969

Losers.

edit formatting. stoopid quote tags.

Sequoia32

Postby Sequoia32 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:28 pm

I think he's going to get worse as his financial situation gets worse. How many birthers are employers? Greg Hollister claims to be an employer, maybe he can hire him.He sees the financial support Lakin got but it is just not there for him. He's going to have to do something big, probably something that will get him jail time to make him a big enough martyr to get some $$.
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

Emma

Postby Emma » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:43 pm

[highlight]He sounds like he's enabling his son's crazy thinking. There must have been a reason why the Secret Service went to the parents' house and interviewed them first.[/highlight] It had to be apparent to them the parents are not going to help straighten him out....or his wife. I wondered what he meant by 'answering their questions sincerely.' Did he go into a birther rant about the LFBC being a forgery?

The nut didn't fall far from the tree. Dear ol' Dad is a member here:

[/break1]ning.com/profile/HowardFMoran?xg_source=profiles_memberList]http://patriotsunion.ning.com/profile/H ... memberList

The United States Patriots Union.org is a member only American Patriot organization engaged in several key strategies aimed at bringing patriotic Americans together in unified missions to reclaim the homeland.

Due to the sensitive nature of member only operations, non-members do not have access to member only information.
As a result, this ning site has been created for the general public as a place where interested patriots can engage patriots union members, learn a little about who Patriots Union is, what we do and why we do what we do and how you too can take a significant role in returning America to greatness.

Anyone can join the ning site for FREE. We demand that proper manners and respect for others be adhered to at all times. NO foul language, no personal attacks and no promotion of other organizations will be permitted. Patriots Union is the ONLY org being promoted here. We have a zero tolerance policy. One mistake is enough to lose your access to this site.

This discussion platform is intended to be productive to Patriots Union and our country. Although it is FREE to users, it is not free for Patriots Union and we ask that you honor our basic rules of decency while on this site.

Beyond that, you can raise any issue you want, offer any opinion you like and ask Patriots Union members anything at all. The sole purpose of this site is to bring patriots together, not tear them down or divide.

This ning site is for those who want to chat about things. The member site is for those ready to DO something!

Hope you enjoy engaging other patriots here! Welcome!

[/break1]ning.com/]http://patriotsunion.ning.com/

aarrgghh

Postby aarrgghh » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:54 pm

there's now another copy on my blog post [/break1]blogspot.com/2011/09/arrested-development.html]"arrested development".

[/break1]blogspot.com/2011/09/arrested-development.html]centerhttp://www.aarrgghh.com/gladYouAsked/moran/cominFerYa01.jpg[/img]

linkrot -- especially cases of sudden involuntary linkrot -- is a big reason why i often prefer both copying these things to my server and including a transcript (at 13min it's still a work in progress). fortunately cases like moran's are quite predictable.

mimi

Postby mimi » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:56 pm

He joined Patriots Union Aug 16. He joined YouTube in Aug. It seems to me that Daryn is leading his Daddy into birtherism. IIRC, Patriots Union is JBWilliams, Tim Harrington, etc. Howard is bizzy defending his kid:sombody calls Daryn...

AWOL Chair Force deserter:  Get fucked.RufusJSquirrel 2 weeks ago

Daddy Howard replies:

@RufusJSquirrel: Obama is not Constitutionally eligible to be President of the United States. I suggest you read the enlistment oath so that you will not continueously make a fool of yourself. The ultimate pledge is to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against ALL ENEMIES both foreign and domestic." Obama is an enemy of the U.S. Constitution! Btw, If you need some soap to wash your filthy mouth out, let me know.onlytheblood1969 2 weeks ago 2

it was on a birther report youtube of the moran. [/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=yPc4bIwFPJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPc4bIwFPJQI might refer daddy howard to dr. conspiracy's blog, Obama Conspiracy Theories. Go read awhile. You can find the link at the very bottom of this page.

Sequoia32

Postby Sequoia32 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Yes. This is Uspew and they are planning something for Veterans' day.

Member CALL to ACTION! If you have been following along in recent newsletters, you know that we have been working on a National Security Threat Analysis and Call to Action concerning the horrific state of our nation.Our honest assessment led us to the current proposed Call to Action. Such a serious Call to Action requires the support and consent of the majority of our member/subscribers.Each member is an independent individual seeking to join with others of like mind, and work together to protect and defend our way of life. We can only preserve our independence by fighting together...The proposed Call to Action is scheduled for November 11, 2011 - Veterans Day. It is led by our veterans via Veteran Defenders, led by Col. Jim Harding and Col. Harry Riley.

[/break1]ning.com/forum/topics/uspu-member-call-to-action]http://patriotsunion.ning.com/forum/top ... -to-action
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:19 pm

That just confirms the father's previous birfing. Folks are certainly entitled to speak about any stupid thing they want. When it crosses the line into threats, however, its a different story. I believe the Secret Service is quite respectful of that. I think they may have visited Mom and Dad to see if Daryn has guns in the house, etc. I am sure they quickly found out that Daryn did not become a kook on his own. AFAIK, Daddy Moran hasn't threatened the President or others. Yet.

One wonders if maybe they looked at Daryn's email accounts before the visit, and saw something that Pa Moron wrote... There's gotta be a credible reason that they felt it was more important to visit Pa first; Secret Service does not f*$% around.

esseff44

Postby esseff44 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:29 pm

[/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=oek1-K35D34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oek1-K35D34This is the Moran video which is still posted on YouTube and his father has posted several more comments. He is saying that the DC trip is still on and his son is not about to 'chicken out.' They are just as crazy as the old guy in the Monroe County Jail. They really are looking for a Daryn Moran Action Fund.

@PatrickLMT Daryn did not even know the Secret Service had visited us until the following morning when we spoke on the phone, which was after he had given his report to the Post & EMail. They "adivsed" me not to call our Son when they left our home. Therefore, he could not include that fact in his Post & Email report. LIke I said a few minutes ago, Perhaps in time, you just might post something intelligent based on facts and not foolish inuendos. Still, God loves You! onlytheblood1969 2 hours ago @PatrickLMT my YouTube name refers to the year that I was saved by God marvelous love, grace and mercy through the Blood of His only begotten Son, The Lord Jesus Christ when I put my faith in Him: "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved". (Romans 10:13) I am 67. My Son is making preparations to go to DC. So, he has not "chickened out". Perhaps in time, you just might post something intelligent based on facts and not foolish inuendos. Even still, God loves you. onlytheblood1969 2 hours ago

I think he is determined to get himself arrested and his equally deranged father is pushing him in that direction.

mimi

Postby mimi » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Maybe he told the Secret Service his kid was going to hold up a sign or something. Like Holy Cao.Daddy is new on twitter. Like father, like son. Neither of them can figure out twitter. [/break1]com/#!/romans5verse1]http://twitter.com/#!/romans5verse1Weird because Duct-Tape Penny can't figure out twitter either.[/break1]facebook.com/people/Howard-F-Moran/1353222179]http://www.facebook.com/people/Howard-F ... 1353222179Maybe God will send them a message on twitter, and they won't know how to get it.

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:48 pm

I think the old man doesn't want to have to financially support Daryn and his family. I wouldn't be surprised if Sr. facilitated Daryn joining the AF in 2002. He probably thought his worries about Daryn not being a financial drain on him were over. If Daryn can achieve martyrdom and get a defense fund, that is less financial responsibility on the old man.

Return to “Lesser Lights”