Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Sovcit nutz

Post by poplove »

On Patrol Live featured this event tonight.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Every sovcit clowning YouTuber fired that one up, LEOs got a twofer. Dude was getting real bad advice over the phone.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

11/11/ November 11 - locally known as start of the carneval preparation :lol:

And a nice surprise - sovcit in a dual pack :doh:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Sovcit nutz

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:45 am
SOVEREIGN CITIZEN GURU GETS CONVICTED IN 12 MINUTES AND GETS 10 YEARS.

Patrick J. D'Arcy
10 Nov 2023

NEW! Sovereign Citizen Jokes! EVEN BETTER ONES FROM THE VIEWERS: "Try that in a small town!" This sovereign citizen made a mistake travelling in Texas. This small town of about 3,000 people do not tolerate sovereign citizens. The jury took 12 minutes to convict him – a guru who teaches others about being sovereign citizens – for felony evasion when he led the Sheriff's deputies on a long high-speed chase thinking the laws don't apply to him. They took 22 minutes to give him 10 years behind bars. The sentence was reduced to 10 years probation, but he’ll go to prison for any probation violations. The judge also ordered that he can’t associate with other “disreputable” people, including other sovereign citizens. He'll be a pariah among the sovcits - if he doesn't get a license, insurance, registration and plates, he'll go to prison too. Don’t mess with Texas.

https://youtu.be/MHFGpf6DAz4
Why can't you play basketball with a sovereign citizen?
Because they are always traveling!
:lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Sovcit nutz

Post by keith »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:55 pm
And too, also - they never drive
Has everybody heard about the bird?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

They don't dribble, they drool.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

keith wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:11 am
Yeah - we never have seen a sovcit pulled from his golf cart ;)
curmudgeon
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by curmudgeon »

Clackamas County jury finds mom who tried to treat daughter's liver cancer with CBD oil guilty
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/ ... 50ae800545
CLACKAMAS COUNTY, Ore. — A Wilsonville woman who tried to treat her daughter's liver cancer with CBD oil and fled with her to Las Vegas has been found guilty of custodial interference and mistreatment.

The 39-year-old Christina Gale Dixon faces 19 months in prison, according to the Oregonian.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by jcolvin2 »

keith wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:11 am
When your team traps, they can always find the Free Man (on the Land).

But their inside defense sucks because they are unwilling to take a charge.
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

I am surprised how many of the sovcits still turn up to court even when they don't recognize their authority and do not contract with them :brickwallsmall:
Reddog

Sovcit nutz

Post by Reddog »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:32 pm I am surprised how many of the sovcits still turn up to court even when they don't recognize their authority and do not contract with them :brickwallsmall:
My guess is they can’t wait to show off their superior intelligence, and their perfect incantation.
noblepa

Sovcit nutz

Post by noblepa »

Reddog wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:07 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:32 pm I am surprised how many of the sovcits still turn up to court even when they don't recognize their authority and do not contract with them :brickwallsmall:
My guess is they can’t wait to show off their superior intelligence, and their perfect incantation.
Or, they are just incredibly stupid.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Sovcit nutz

Post by Ben-Prime »

I used to think it's because so many of them tried to countersue for a kajillion dollars and a pony, so they felt they had to show up to mouth the challenge and issue their powahful papers.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Sam the Centipede

Sovcit nutz

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Perhaps some are deluded enough to believe that their magick wordz will have the impact their gurus promise? That the judge will say "Omigod you are sooo right! I have broken my oath! You come sit here and judge me!"
noblepa

Sovcit nutz

Post by noblepa »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:37 am Perhaps some are deluded enough to believe that their magick wordz will have the impact their gurus promise? That the judge will say "Omigod you are sooo right! I have broken my oath! You come sit here and judge me!"
Like I said, they're incredibly stupid.
pipistrelle

Sovcit nutz

Post by pipistrelle »

How many have a history of meth use?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by Slim Cognito »

The simpler question is, how many don’t?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

noblepa wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:04 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:37 am Perhaps some are deluded enough to believe that their magick wordz will have the impact their gurus promise? That the judge will say "Omigod you are sooo right! I have broken my oath! You come sit here and judge me!"
Like I said, they're incredibly stupid.
Yeah - they always are calling up their guru or looking thru reams of paper cause they cannot memorize their script. One would think that a true believer would have studied their books and be able to :vomit: the stuff when needed. :blackeye:
Jerry Mander

Sovcit nutz

Post by Jerry Mander »

curmudgeon wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:08 am Clackamas County jury finds mom who tried to treat daughter's liver cancer with CBD oil guilty
CLACKAMAS COUNTY, Ore. — A Wilsonville woman who tried to treat her daughter's liver cancer with CBD oil and fled with her to Las Vegas has been found guilty of custodial interference and mistreatment.

The 39-year-old Christina Gale Dixon faces 19 months in prison, according to the Oregonian.

Good. Mom is a toxic nut job and a danger to her daughter. Hopefully her daughter will get as far away as possible from mom once she turns 18.
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

Jerry Mander wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:50 am
curmudgeon wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:08 am Clackamas County jury finds mom who tried to treat daughter's liver cancer with CBD oil guilty

Good. Mom is a toxic nut job and a danger to her daughter. Hopefully her daughter will get as far away as possible from mom once she turns 18.
The mom seems to have already indoctrinated the daughter.
A 13-year old cancer patient caught in the middle of a medical custody battle testified in court that she doesn’t want surgery.

Despite her and her mother's opposition, the state of Oregon has scheduled surgery for Kylee Dixon on Friday to remove a tumor.

“I don’t want to do it but even if I kick and scream, they are going to drag me to the hospital,” Kylee told a judge in Clackamas County Circuit Court on Monday.

I wonder if she still feels this way after scientific medicine saved her life? We saw this on a large scale during covid and the amount of science deniers rather shocked me. Also the amount of selfish folks bawking at wearing masks because . . . freedoms.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Jerry Mander

Sovcit nutz

Post by Jerry Mander »

Resume18 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:22 am
Jerry Mander wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:50 am

The mom seems to have already indoctrinated the daughter.
A 13-year old cancer patient caught in the middle of a medical custody battle testified in court that she doesn’t want surgery.

Despite her and her mother's opposition, the state of Oregon has scheduled surgery for Kylee Dixon on Friday to remove a tumor.

“I don’t want to do it but even if I kick and scream, they are going to drag me to the hospital,” Kylee told a judge in Clackamas County Circuit Court on Monday.

I wonder if she still feels this way after scientific medicine saved her life? We saw this on a large scale during covid and the amount of science deniers rather shocked me. Also the amount of selfish folks bawking at wearing masks because . . . freedoms.

Mom swears up and down that her CBD oil treatment cured her daughter’s cancer and not the chemo and life-saving surgery that the daughter ultimately received because the state intervened. Mom and daughter are still angry that she got the surgery that saved her life, and it was all covered by medicaid. Mom is a complete delusional assh*le.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by Flatpoint High »

noblepa wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:54 pm
Or, they are just incredibly stupid.
A bit of both?
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
shannon
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by shannon »

Meet Derek Johnson. Not just your normal SovCit nutcase, but one who believes trump was given war-time presidential authority, declared war in within the US on 19 Dec 2019, and is still in office as the Commander-in-Chief. And has "documents" to "prove" it!

Election Denial, SovCit crap, and a whole lot of crazy going on.

Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
bob

Sovcit nutz

Post by bob »

shannon wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:05 pm Not just your normal SovCit nutcase, but one who believes trump was given war-time presidential authority, declared war in within the US on 19 Dec 2019, and is still in office as the Commander-in-Chief. And has "documents" to "prove" it!
I've come across variants of these claims. Boils down to a fundamental misreading of some executive orders.

Nothing, like we've seen before.
Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by Slim Cognito »

The county is simultaneously going to Hell bc Biden's administration yet still being run by still-president trump.

These people need meds stat.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Other weirdos”