Mrs. Taitz Goes to Washington

mimi

Postby mimi » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:45 pm

TeaBag math applied to votes.

In her bid to be the GOP nominee for California secretary of state, Birther conspiracy theorist Orly Taitz got 368,000 votes -- about 26 percent -- but lost badly to mainstream Republican Damon Dunn, who got 74 percent.

[/break1]talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/06/orly_taitz_loses_ca_secretary_of_state_bid_but_get.php]http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.c ... ut_get.phpYou know, a half a million.How is it that she got 368,000 votes? The weed is strong in California.

everalm

Postby everalm » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Looks like Mad Ole Orly is now trying to talk up her mythical Latina heritage now by calling herself a marrano

bob

Postby bob » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:10 pm

How is it that she got 368,000 votes?

Which one looks more 'Merican?:[imgwidth=350]http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/assets_c/2010/03/orlytaitzdamondunn-thumb-200x143.jpg[/imgwidth]

raicha

Postby raicha » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:12 pm

How is it that she got 368,000 votes? The weed is strong in California.

Name recognition and an open primary that allowed non-Republicans to screw with that party's results.

bob

Postby bob » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Name recognition and an open primary that allowed non-Republicans to screw with that party's results.

True; some bastards* intentionally crossed party lines just to vote for Taitz.

But thanks to California's new "jungle" primary, everyone can play! \ :D /

In 2010, Taitz came in second in a two-person, down-ticket, off-year party primary. If she's dumb enough to run in 2012 for the U.S. Senate, it'll be very different: numerous candidates, major office, national-election year primary. She'll be lucky if her vote total registers five digits.

* Bastards like me. I voted for Taitz for three different offices.

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:11 pm

In setting out her dissident cred so that she can testify before the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission, Taitz should also mention that she lives in a $4 million house -- but it used to be worth $4.5 million.Oh the humanity.

esseff44

Postby esseff44 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Getting an invitation to testify before some Congressional committee seems to be O'rly's latest obsession. She seems to be focused on the E-verify hearing, but any one will do. She will make her claims fit some way just as with the oil drilling case in NOLA. Congressional staffers are used to dealing with nut cases obsessed with all the million things they want their Congress to do. They are used to flying monkeys and astro turf. O'rly must have a bit of an inkling that Judge Lamberth is going to remove most of her spinning plates fairly soon so she has to have some more to replace them. She didn't have anything to say about her visit to Feinstein's office. I would have liked to have watched their reactions when she popped in with her documents.

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Yes, I am sure the D.C. landfill got a bit fuller after Taitz' visit last Thursday. I wish Judge Lamberth could see all the bullshit she's publishing about wanting to drag him before Congress to justify his rulings in her frivolous case.

BFB

Postby BFB » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:12 pm

In setting out her dissident cred so that she can testify before the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission, Taitz should also mention that she lives in a $4 million house -- but it used to be worth $4.5 million.Oh the humanity.

:lol:

ZekeB

Postby ZekeB » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:17 pm

John Fleming is in more dire straits. Barely $400,000 left over after spending $200,000 to feed his family.

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Yes, but he is not seeking to be the hors d'oeuvres star witness before the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission. O'rly Taitz is the poster child for dissidents being abused in the United States. I suspect that she occasionally has to fill her Lexus with a mid range unleaded gasoline.

Oh the humanity.

bob

Postby bob » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:13 pm

What to write and how to write, don’t waste time on lengthy research findings

When you write to the senators and representatives, don’t waste their time with lengthy legal research, [highlight]it will go over their heads[/highlight]. We’ll deal with it later. At this time we need something very short and simple.

[highlight]Send to them only my latest motion for reconsideration with Obama’s tax return, my affidavit, selective service certificate and e-verify[/highlight]. It [highlight]clearly shows[/highlight] that Obama is using on his tax returns and selective service a social security number, which was never assigned to him according to e-verify.

[highlight]Demand criminal investigation[/highlight] of the SSN fraud. Most governmental officials, including our representatives and senators [highlight]will not go into details of analysing Minor v Happersett and other precedents, don’t waste your time[/highlight] and their time with lengthy letters. [highlight]Most of them are too lazy, too brain dead and too gutless[/highlight] to look at more than a couple of pages and react on something flagrantly illegal. [highlight]SSN fraud is clear on its’ face by looking at a couple of docs[/highlight].

When you write to your reps and senators do as follows:

1. [highlight]check what committees[/highlight] are they on

2. [highlight]copy my latest motion[/highlight] with Obama’s Tax return, selective service and e-verify

3. Write a very short letter [highlight]demanding to allow me to testify at their committee[/highlight] due to the fact, that the person occupying the position of the President and issuing executive order affecting their committee does no have valid identification number according to e-verify

4. [highlight]send it by traceable mail[/highlight]: certified mail or FedEx, fax with confirmation and follow up with a visit to their home office or phone calls until [highlight]you get their signature allowing me to testify[/highlight].

Thank you for all your help. Together we will be able to end this crime of the century

xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=26025

MsDaisy

Postby MsDaisy » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Letter to Human Rights commission of the US House of representativesPosted on | September 27, 2011 | No CommentsSnip“I, Orly Taitz, am a plaintiff in above legal action. I am a president of a not for profit “Defend Our freedoms” foundation, I am a civil rights attorney and a doctor of dental surgery. For the last three years I encountered the most flagrant violations of human rights in the United States of America in relation to this issue. [highlight=#ffff80]I encountered obstruction of justice, manipulation of dockets, tampering with evidence, committed by the employees of courts, stonewalling by judges, persecutions by judges, persecutions and slander by members of our “main stream” manipulated media and total dismantling of any meaningful electoral rights for the US citizens, who are demanding most basic rights: a right to be governed by a legitimate US president, who possesses valid identification papers and who is Constitutionally eligible[/highlight]. I witnessed total annihilation of a meaningful right of due process and a right of redress of grievances in relation to this issue, as well as persecution of myself and other dissidents, who dare to bring forward this issue.[highlight=#ffff80]Based on the above I am respectfully requesting a right to testify before Tom Lantos Human rights commission. As you know Congressman Tom Lantos was a holocaust survivor, who acutely felt any violation of human rights. I am a descendant of survivors of pogromi, holocaust and persecution of marranos. I was appalled and disgusted at the level of persecution of dissidents against Obama regime, which culminated when I ran for secretary of state of California in the Republican primary. One of the greatest violators was the staff of MSNBC, when on the election day MSNBC host Chris Mathews announced in prime time “Orly Taitz is a malignancy. I want you to tie her up like a witch to the stake. She needs to be tied up like a witch to the stake.” After this call to arms multiple insane brainwashed Obama supporters sent me e-mails stating that I need to be burned at the stake. Previously my car was tampered with. some Obama supporters paid and commissioned an artist to paint demeaning nude pictures of me under the title “Birther Orly Taitz” and posted those pictures all over the Internet, in local papers and sent them to my three children. This slander and call for violence against me was issued simply because I dared to represent members of the US military, State Representatives and former UN ambassador Alan Keyes in legal actions challenging Obama’s legitimacy to the US presidency in light of his lack of a valid Social security number , lack of a valid (no forged) birth certificate and lack of constitutional eligibility under article 2 of the US Constitution. Half a million citizens defined our corrupt establishment and corrupt media and voted for me. If more than half a million people voted for me in one primary in one state, it means that I have a lot of support all over the country, it means that support for the cause that I champion is in the millions. It is time for the US Congress and particularly the Commission for Human Rights to show a drop of integrity and address the issue of criminality of Barack Obama, his lack of any valid identification papers, this utter embarrassment for the United States and electoral and due process violations of the Human Rights in the US.”[/highlight][/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=26020]xxxhttp://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=26020

esseff44

Postby esseff44 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Of course most staffers know that the big problem with E-verify is its unreliability which is why the legislators have been slow to require it. Too many legal residents coming up with mismatches. Also, they would probably realize the president was forced to get a new SS# after O'rly and her fellow birfer maniacs posted his original all over the web. If there wasn't a mismatch, then something would be wrong.

And if a staffer doesn't know that much about the system, they have no business working for a Congress member.

majorbabs

Postby majorbabs » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Don't forget all the voters who voted for her simply because she isn't black.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Postby Butterfly Bilderberg » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Dare we mention to the Birther Queen that mail is read and responded to by Legislative Correspondents -- generally kids fresh out of college who sit at a computer for eight hours each weekday piecing together letters to constituents from templates for various issues?Nah.

kate520

Postby kate520 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Joe BlowSeptember 26th, 2011 @ 5:06 pmBush II made Lamberth Chief Judge out of 12 on the DC Federal Bench. That allows him to have the pick of the litter of cases such as those affecting Obama. Lamberth had no judicial experience before being appointed. Worked as a federal lawyer. Both Lamberth and Obama and the Bushes and the Clintons speak broken English and thus are foreigners. Get the picture?Obama is believed to be from Thailand as the Thai had Dumbo ears and straight hair and white complexion. Notice the Chinese slanted eyelashes. No documents or photos of Obama are legitimate.

This sounds an awfully lot like Lame Strawberry to me.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:58 pm

[*:152htnzv]flagrant violations of human rights[*:152htnzv]obstruction of justice[*:152htnzv]manipulation of dockets[*:152htnzv]tampering with evidence[*:152htnzv]stonewalling by judges[*:152htnzv]persecutions by judges[*:152htnzv]persecutions and slander by members of our “main stream” manipulated media[*:152htnzv]total annihilation of a meaningful right of due process and a right of redress of grievances[*:152htnzv]Chris Mathews announced in prime time “Orly Taitz is a malignancy ... tie her up like a witch to the stake.” [*:152htnzv]insane brainwashed Obama supporters sent me e-mails stating that I need to be burned at the stake.[*:152htnzv]my car was tampered with. [*:152htnzv]some Obama supporters paid and commissioned an artist to paint demeaning nude pictures of me ... and posted those pictures all over the Internet, in local papers and sent them to my three children.

Funny she never mentions the Obots who punk'd her with the Bomford FKBC ... ;;)
Don't hang noodles on my ears.

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Or all those supposedly malicious and frivolous bar complaints.

obot 10241408971650

Postby obot 10241408971650 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Dare we mention to the Birther Queen that mail is read and responded to by Legislative Correspondents -- generally kids fresh out of college who sit at a computer for eight hours each weekday piecing together letters to constituents from templates for various issues?Nah.

No one tell her about the Washingtonniene Jessica Cutler

bob

Postby bob » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Your phone calls, letters and visits to congressmen are working. One of the congressmen will [highlight]personally meet with me[/highlight] in the near future. I will provide more info after the meeting

xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=26061

Clairez

Postby Clairez » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:48 pm

I hope that means another trip to DC.

mimi

Postby mimi » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:37 pm

If anybody is meeting with her, it's because whoever set it up lied about who the meeting was with.Then again she might just be telling another lie. She's told more than a few whoppers lately. Been caught too.

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:53 pm

My guess:

"Hello, Miss Taitz? This is Rhoda Morgenstern calling from Rep. Rockebergers office, as we got your voicemail message that you had information 'of vital importance to national security.'"

"Yes. The president is illegitimate and I'm an attention-seeking whore."

"But what, exactly, is the urgent matter?"

"We cannot have, a person occupying the White House, who has fraudulent CT SSN and HI BC - and not only that, but -"

"Hold please..."

"Congressman Rockeberger has asked that you attend his Orange County fundraiser for Mitt Romney next month. Can you do that?"

"But, but you deedn't let me fee-nish. I have proof that..."

"Congressman Rockeberger says maybe you can bring this issue to his attention at the fundraiser, which is a $10,000-a-plate dinner at the Ritz-Carlton in Dana Point. How many tickets can I put you down for?"

:D

realist

Postby realist » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:46 pm

From [link]comments,http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/09/foia-release-al-hendershot-video-promo.html#comments[/link] at ORYR...

John Doe Sr. said...[Reply]

Here's the latest from a Congressional; office:

I called Lieberman's office to discuss Obama's SS number and the staff person told me this:

To paraphrase and summarize: "Everything about Obama's eligibility and and criminal charges has been debunked and this office is not talking about it, we have moved on."

Granted Lieberman is a Democrat...or is he an Independent, which I think might be the same thing,.....but a Repub would have likely been no different.

Anyway, for all practical purposes it sounded as if the office was even trying to tell me any future evidence had already been debunked.

This is where we are with Congress.

Lieberman's office numbers:

Phone: 202-224-9189

Fax: 202-224-9750

:lol:

John Doe Sr. said...[Reply]

"@John Doe Sr. I thank you for what all your effort in this case."

Thank you, one other thing about the call to Lieberman's office. When I specifically ask about the E-verify failure with Obama's SS number [highlight]the staffer said he had heard nothing of it[/highlight]. :lol: When I explained it I asked him if he believed the information on this was true or, if anyone cared.

He said, [highlight]"no one cares".[/highlight]

This is beyond infuriating.

Return to “Orly Taitz”