Jenna Ellis (felon and devout religious whacko)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Ah, Jenna. And yet a day after you took the deal with the DA, you were on Twitter claiming that mountains of evidence exist to prove Joe Biden's guilt (in something or other), and that the Dems must thus be defeated by a new and improved Rep party.

Little shit.
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:19 pm Grifters don't like it when other grifters out-grift then, do they?
If Loomer wants to become a big time grifter, she’s gonna hafta do some serious crime-ing. There’s a boatload of competition out there, Laura.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

GCiCJIuXEAA_dT7.jpeg
GCiCJIuXEAA_dT7.jpeg (193.84 KiB) Viewed 3607 times
Image Image Image Image
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I hope she sees that.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:06 pm I hope she sees that.
It was in July 2022 there were more like it at the time.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Oh dear.
Ex-Trump Attorney Jenna Ellis Could Be Disbarred After Pleading Guilty In Georgia

Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis could face additional punishments from Colorado’s attorney disciplinary board after she was already censured for her role in trying to overturn the 2020 election, as officials asked a state judge Tuesday to impose additional sanctions against the lawyer in response to her pleading guilty to crimes related to the 2020 election in Fulton County, Georgia.

KEY FACTS
  • Ellis, who worked for the Trump campaign as it challenged the 2020 election results, was indicted in Fulton County, Georgia, alongside former President Donald Trump and other allies, ultimately taking a plea deal in which she pleaded guilty to one count of “aiding and abetting false statements and writings.”
  • Ellis was censured in Colorado before her Georgia indictment, admitting in March 2023 that statements she made after the 2020 election violated professional rules prohibiting conduct “involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation.”
  • Four additional charges of professional misconduct were leveled against Ellis on Tuesday as a result of her guilty plea, with Colorado Attorney Regulation Counsel Jessica Yates filing a complaint against Ellis in state court.
  • The complaint accuses Ellis of violating rules that prohibit attorneys from being convicted of felonies, committing crimes, “engag[ing] in professional conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation” and aiding and abetting false statements.
  • Yates confirmed to Colorado Newsline after Ellis’ guilty plea that she was reopening the investigation into the attorney, and advocacy groups States United Democracy Center and Lawyers Defending American Democracy sent a letter to Yates after Ellis’ guilty plea that asked for disbarment proceedings against the attorney.
:snippity:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurk ... n-georgia/

The complaint: https://statesuniteddemocracy.org/wp-co ... 3-4417.pdf
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”