Orly's latest poopies.....

bob

Postby bob » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:48 am

Now the left calls me the mouthpiece for Lamar Smith and “Numbers USA”. This interview was done by a far left reporter and, as she admits in her e-mail, was changed.

[quote name=Patty]I listened to the interview and cannot discern where your words were edited. Could you be more specific about what was altered?

[quote name=Kinescat]The person who did the interview is a Libertarian. Damn liberals. They are, even infiltrating the Right.

[quote name=RacerJim]Frankly, Orly, I’d consider it a complement to be called the mouthpiece for truth…especially by the left!

[quote name=Taitz:47dw6qu7]particularly to be considered a mouthpiece for the chair of the House committee on the judiciary

[quote name=Taitz:47dw6qu7]in the interview she did not mention Gonzales or Cheney, I would’ve remembered that. this part was included later. A lot of what I said was cut out. Her beginning and end were added later. when she contacted me, I understood, that she wanted to talk about my cases. She later prepared a piece, which was on a completely different subject, privacy and supposed big brother attack via e-verify

You can contact her and ask for the tape of the actual interview, you will see the difference
Imagex3 Imagex2 Image Imagex2

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:23 pm

Join TN resident Fran MacLeran, demand congresswoman Marsha Blackburn to petition committee chairs and allow me to testify before Congress on SSA fraud committed by Obama. Demand your local sheriff to file charges.Posted on | September 25, 2011 | No CommentsFran MacLeran to Margaret, me, [highlight]Sharon[/highlight]show details 8:51 AM (5 minutes ago)Dear Ms. Tipton, I am writing to let you know that I accept your acknowledgement, and that of Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn, that you have been informed of a felony being committed by the Federal Employee named Barack Hussein Obama and you refuse to address the complaint. On September 9, 2011 we had a telephone conversation in which I informed you, as a representative of Congresswoman Blackburn, that Federal Employee Barack Hussein Obama is using a Social Security Number that comes up invalid when it is verified by the Federal System that is supplied so that employers can report Social Security Number fraud, which is a felony. After our conversation I forwarded you detailed information from Private Investigator Susan Daniels which shows that the number indicates that it is assigned to the State of Connecticut, was issued in March of 1977 while the Federal Employee was in 10th grade, was issued to a person born in 1890, and that the number was used by now Federal Employee Barack Hussein Obama while at over 25 addresses including various law firms, while at Harvard and as a U.S. Senator. [highlight]I received no response to the evidence that was provided to your office.[/highlight] On September 13, 2011 I requested that someone from Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn’s office meet with Dr. Orly Taitz, esq. while she was in town to meet with legal council of other representatives. Dr. Taitz followed-up my request with a personal Email request from her asking for a meeting. [highlight]No response was received from your office[/highlight]. Dr. Taitz did have personal in depth meetings with legal counsel, chiefs of staff and senior advisers for 4 high ranking senators and 3 representatives: Senator Tom Coburn-ranking member of the subcommittee on privacy on senate judicial committee, Senator Jim Inhofe, Senator Marco Rubio, Congressman Lamar Smith-chair f the House Judiciary committee, Congressman Allen West, Congressman Steven King. :^o [highlight]Yet you, as a representative of Congresswoman Blackburn, refused to have someone from your office meet with Dr. Taitz, but instead continue to protect the Federal Employee who is committing a felony.[/highlight] :lol: Congresswoman Blackburn’s lack of response to this very serious situation makes her, and you as a knowledgeable party, an accessory to the Social Security fraud crime being committed. Refusing to address the crime does not absolve you, or Congresswoman Blackburn, of any guilt. As I mentioned in our telephone conversation the real American Citizens are getting very upset with the corruption, and cover up, that is taking place in Washington DC. My contacting your office was to let you know that there is a serious problem that needs to be addressed by congress. If you believe that this will all be forgotten once the Federal Employee completes his terms you are sadly mistaken. :o Many men put their lives on the line to defend the Constitution and they have taken a oath which they are still required to abide by. The oath states that they are to defend our country against “all enemies both foreign and domestic”. They are willing to do the job if you are not. [highlight]Playing political games is unacceptable, and will not be tolerated by the many American Patriots here in the real world.[/highlight] Thank you for your time, Fran MacLeranKingston Springs, TN 37082

Now, Marsha Blackburn is a certified nut. So, if these folks are too out there for her... and I am sure these threaty letters are highly effective. Keep 'em coming! :P[edit]I wonder if she's related to that insane MacLeran Teabagger women from North or South Dakota who was a big supporter of Cordwood during his first incarceration? :-k[/edit]

esseff44

Postby esseff44 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 pm

The SSA could fix the E-verify so that each time someone pretends to be Obama or his employer, they get a message about unauthorized use of the system and the penalties they could face. The mismatch message just feeds the birfter frenzy. Of course, it doesn't take much. They always manage to take even legitimate information and twist it into something sinister and fraudulent. But it would be fun if when they plug in the president's widely published SS#, they get a scary warning and re-directed to the FBI to capture their on-line identify.

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 pm

The SSA could fix the E-verify so that each time someone pretends to be Obama or his employer, they get a message about unauthorized use of the system and the penalties they could face. The mismatch message just feeds the birfter frenzy. Of course, it doesn't take much. They always manage to take even legitimate information and twist it into something sinister and fraudulent. But it would be fun if when they plug in the president's widely published SS#, they get a scary warning and re-directed to the FBI to capture their on-line identify.

Well, yeah, that would be good. But Judge Lamberth already has a sworn daffydavit from one of them. Linda Jordan is proud of what she did. She's posting about it, proudly, all over the internet. A public prosecution of this would be even better, dontcha think?

realist

Postby realist » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:23 pm

TexasFilly wrote...

Well, yeah, that would be good. But Judge Lamberth already has a sworn daffydavit from one of them. Linda Jordan is proud of what she did. She's posting about it, proudly, all over the internet. A public prosecution of this would be even better, dontcha think?

:-bd
ImageX 3 (have met 31 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a collaborative facility run by the U.S. And Canada

Postby Kriselda Gray » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:33 pm

[imgwidth=450]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contentsrc="http://thefogbow.com/forum/uploads/2011/09/Beverly-Hills-Tea-Party-Nocole-Erickson-1024x768.jpg[/imgwidth]

Can anyone say what the image right above and a bit to the left looks like? I can't tell at all.

Uh, I just came across this post that I wrote sometimes yesterday (I think) and I have absolutely NO CLUE at all why I was asking what something looked like (I wanted to know what that something IS,) nor can I figure out what I might have meant by "a bit to the left."

Here's what I actually intended to ask:

[tab=30]Can anyone tell me what the image at the top-center of the "Busted" poster is? I can't tell at all.

Please forgive my brain-fart!

~tw

interestedbystander

Postby interestedbystander » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:40 pm

It's a rather unflattering photo of Obama taken when he was a student, smoking a cigarette. It's quite a well known photo - it's used at FR a lot.

bob

Postby bob » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:43 pm

[tab=30]Can anyone tell me what the image at the top-center of the "Busted" poster is? I can't tell at all.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MtxuJJeJLfo/TVFDVCtUc1I/AAAAAAAAAUg/-jYufdutBtI/s1600/Picture%2B10.png

esseff44

Postby esseff44 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Oh, yeah, a public prosecution would be good. We have heard anything from Judge Lamberth since the Linda Jordan papers were filed . I don't see how he can ignore them since he made such a direct and pointed observation in his footnote. O'rly came back with a real poke in the eye. He cannot afford to ignore it.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Postby Butterfly Bilderberg » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Linda Jordan, as "employer" of Barack Obama, has no I-9 on file? Seems to me that Linda is begging for an audit of her "business" books and records by the Immigration and Custom Enforcement and Department of Labor. She faces possible civil and criminal liability for continuing to employ an unauthorized worker.Better send Obama a pink slip, Linda! (I think Chris Strunk has a template you can use.)

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a collaborative facility run by the U.S. And Canada

Postby Kriselda Gray » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:24 pm

[snipped image]

Thanks for posting the photo!

And thanks to everyone who answered :) I appreciate it very much :)

DaveMuckey

Postby DaveMuckey » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Another picture in the same series. Just a kid goofin for the camera. ETA: I don't think the photo with the ciggie is all that unflattering. Edit again: +1 more. Guy was adorable.[imgwidth=300]http://clarexu.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/3260_680.jpg[/imgwidth]|[imgwidth=250]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lPioH2Zgc1c/S6vEi2PfjxI/AAAAAAAAAx4/W9kgw6pmbYk/s1600/barack6.jpg[/imgwidth]

And to think that was during his Marxist Communist period at Oxy.

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Another picture in the same series. Just a kid goofin for the camera. ETA: I don't think the photo with the ciggie is all that unflattering. Edit again: +1 more. Guy was adorable.

The Marxists were very big on straw hats in the '70's, so I see this as more validation of his commie/African/Muslim roots - irrefutable proof that he spent time in Havana being groomed by Fidel.Ever wonder why President Obama has never fully accounted for his whereabouts and activities during the Cuban 'Missile Crisis'? :o

DaveMuckey

Postby DaveMuckey » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Another picture in the same series. Just a kid goofin for the camera. ETA: I don't think the photo with the ciggie is all that unflattering. Edit again: +1 more. Guy was adorable.

The Marxists were very big on straw hats in the '70's, so I see this as more validation of his commie/African/Muslim roots - irrefutable proof that he spent time in Havana being groomed by Fidel.Ever wonder why President Obama has never fully accounted for his whereabouts and activities during the Cuban 'Missile Crisis'? :o

Every day there are more and more questions.

Bran Mak Morn

Postby Bran Mak Morn » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Ever wonder why President Obama has never fully accounted for his whereabouts and activities during the Cuban 'Missile Crisis'? :o

You must have missed this:

Suranis

Postby Suranis » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Ever wonder why President Obama has never fully accounted for his whereabouts and activities during the Cuban 'Missile Crisis'? :o

I have it on good authority that he told someone in college that he was controlling events from a radio controller hidden in his nappies (that's diapers to you colonials)
Have you tried the Internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it.

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:33 pm

2 Responses to “1577 e-mail addresses of sheriffs around the country. Write to them, demand immediate criminal charges brought against Barack Hussein Obama for elections fraud in their locality, for running for the US president, while using forged and fraudulently obtained SSN ID and BC”

Patty

September 25th, 2011 @ 10:19 am

Sending out 1,577 emails is one way to guarantee that your message will get caught in spam filters.

[/break1]com]dr_taitz@yahoo.com

September 25th, 2011 @ 10:39 am

don’t send all at once, send in batches

=)) =))

And yes, Taitz really does list (apparently, I admit I didn't count) 1557 email addresses.

raicha

Postby raicha » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:37 pm

And yes, Taitz really does list (apparently, I admit I didn't count) 1557 email addresses.

Oddly, she does not list the email address for the Sheriff in Orange County, California. :-k

Suranis

Postby Suranis » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Whats the betting she used CC instead of BCC in the email batches... :roll:
Have you tried the Internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it.

raicha

Postby raicha » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Maybe Orly realizes the futility of contacting Sheriff Hutchins:

I researched [highlight=#ffff80]electrons[/highlight] results. All the candidates, who were strong against illegal immigration were kept at around 25%.Very telling are the results of the race for sheriff. I followed that race.During this election Hunt had tremendous support. Hutchins barely even campaigned, as if she knew that she will make it no matter what. The whole county was covered with yard signs “Hunt for Sheriff”. Everyone was sure that he will win. Nobody believes the polling results, showing Hutchins getting more than double vote over Hunt 56% Hutchins, 24% Bill Hunt, 20% Gregg Hunter.

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=11399]xxxhttp://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=11399Sheriff Hutchins has been Orly's s-list for quite a while.

Paul Lentz

Postby Paul Lentz » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Oddly, she does not list the email address for the Sheriff in Orange County, California. :-k

Heh! For Florida, she has 31 email listings...there are 67 counties in Florida, and every one of them has a sheriff, so right out of the box she's failed on over 50% of Florida sheriffs.It's also noteworthy that excluded from her Florida list are the counties containing the major cities in the state, such as Orlando (Orange County), Miami (Dade County), Tampa (Hillsborough County), St. Pete/Clearwater (Pinellas County), and Jacksonville (Duval County).And finally--and I like this part the best--several of the Florida sheriffs she has on her list have not held the office in 2 or more years...and at least one of the Florida sheriffs she listed has been dead for several years. I'm thinkin' that good ol' boy don't check his email all that frequently these days, yanno? Actually, I really hope some group of flying monkeys send Oily's crap addressed to him. He was absolutely beloved by the deputies and staff in his department, as well as the people/constituents in his county, and while it may be a small, relatively rural county, that doesn't translate to "stupid." That county sheriff's office is cutting edge on cyber crimes and prosecution, and I'm guessing they'd be offended enough by Oily's flying monkey-spam being directed at their deceased-for-years sheriff that there very well could be a criminal prosecution coming out of that (not of President Obama, of course). So, thanks, Oily!!! :mrgreen:

bob

Postby bob » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Heh! For Florida, she has 31 email listings...there are 67 counties in Florida, and every one of them has a sheriff, so right out of the box she's failed on over 50% of Florida sheriffs.

There are over 3100 counties in the United States, so Taitz appears to be missing half of all sheriffs.

esseff44

Postby esseff44 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Heh! For Florida, she has 31 email listings...there are 67 counties in Florida, and every one of them has a sheriff, so right out of the box she's failed on over 50% of Florida sheriffs.

There are over 3100 counties in the United States, so Taitz appears to be missing half of all sheriffs.

Yep, she could have shelled out $75.00 for the national directory with up-to-date information.[/break1]sheriffs.org/content/annual-sheriffs-directory]http://www.sheriffs.org/content/annual- ... -directory

Return to “Orly Taitz”