Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:yankyank:
Simon Ateba @simonateba wrote: SEE IT: @Jim_Jordan tells Merrick Garaland on Hunter Biden, "Everyone knows the FIX IS IN." WATCH
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

The Recount @therecount wrote: Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) displays two tablets at a House Judiciary hearing showing a running clock of Rep. Jim Jordan's (R-OH) January 6th committee “Subpoena Evasion.”

“We're going to get lectured about subpoena compliance and contempt of Congress? ... Are you kidding me?”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

So you want another pandemic. Great.
IMG_5800.png
IMG_5800.png (89.38 KiB) Viewed 8432 times
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

These would be the policies that caused border crossings to skyrocket to record heights in 2019, right?
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Aside from Title 42, which has decreased border crossings, no major policies have changed. All the numbers they scream out are reflections of better enforcement and administration of pre-existing conditions.

Scare quoting more drug seizures isn't really the flex they think it is.

:cantlook:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Particularly since a lot of the drug seizures are White US Americans bringing in Fentanyl.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Significant numbers of people now interested in voting hear "Biden's disastrous border policies" and react.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:25 am Significant numbers of people now interested in voting hear "Biden's disastrous border policies" and react.

It will be the same with the Biden impeachment after a year.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:52 am
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:25 am Significant numbers of people now interested in voting hear "Biden's disastrous border policies" and react.

It will be the same with the Biden impeachment after a year.
:yeahthat:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

"Just say you're investigating, and I and the Republican Congressmen will do the rest."

"I want you to do me a favor, though."

It's the old plan, in it's most widespread form to date.

:oldlady: "But her emails!"
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona

Tapper brings the shade.
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Tapper: If only there was something in his background that would suggest he would stand by and look away when bad things were going on.
raison de arizona

RELENTLESS WRESTLER
Jim Jordan is an unyielding combatant, whether grappling on the mat or in the halls of Congress
:snippity:
The same in politics. John A. Boehner, a former Republican speaker of the House, saw that characteristic in his fellow Ohioan, so repeatedly undercut by Jordan and his right-wing Freedom Caucus that he finally retired in 2015, wearied by the contention. “He is wound tighter than a baseball,” Boehner said. “You just see him walk. There is an intensity there you just don’t see in other members.” When they passed in the hallways, Boehner would try to defuse Jordan’s fervor by greeting him with the query, “What are you planning to f--- up today?”
:snippity:
Gift link: https://wapo.st/47248Fy
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

STOP MAKING ME LIKE JOHN BOEHNER!!
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:41 am STOP MAKING ME LIKE JOHN BOEHNER!!
Sorry to do this, Slim! Remember this video? :lol: :lol:

Watching it again now with the Dark Brandon presidency makes a difference as well. :lol: :lol:

https://time.com/4314589/president-obam ... etirement/
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Thanks, I needed that. Made me smile as big as when I first saw it. And, yes, the aviator bit is better than ever.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I actually do like John Boehner but I am casual acquaintance, having a lot of mutual connections mostly related to Xavier University and West Chester. I've met him a few times and even sat at the same table as him and Father Hoff at a dinner. He drank enough wine that I noticed he was drinking a lot of wine.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is too much, don't have a drink in your hand when you read on :lol:

Rep. Jim Jordan @Jim_Jordan 24m
Notice the difference between when Trump was in charge vs. when Biden’s in charge?

This has over 100 likes in 5 minutes hahahaha
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
Outstanding. You've just confirmed that the Biden Administration arrested more people on the terror watchlist this year than Trump did in four. Americans should feel safer based on these facts you just posted.
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 7m
#KinsleyGaffe: @Jim_Jordan admits the Biden Administration arrested more people on the terror watchlist in 2023 than Trump did in 4 years. A Kinsley Gaffe is a mistake whereby a politician inadvertently says something truthful they had not meant to reveal.

Jordan Kinsley Gaffe (1).png
Jordan Kinsley Gaffe (1).png (71.33 KiB) Viewed 7640 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

I don't understand.

Why does that graphic have to be repeated 4 times?

That sort of thing seems to be happening a lot lately.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

IMG_6746.jpeg
IMG_6746.jpeg (56.25 KiB) Viewed 7339 times
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Jim Jordan's Biden attack backfires spectacularly: 'Perfectly described Donald J. Trump'

Kathleen Culliton
December 21, 2023 3:04PM ET

Public officials’ families should never benefit financially from that person’s political power, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) said this week — and was immediately hit by a ferocious backlash.

https://www.rawstory.com/jim-jordan-don ... 666748765/
raison de arizona

:lol:
Ryan Shead @RyanShead wrote: Let’s go over Jim Jordan’s accomplishments over 16 years in Congress…
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “Current Politics”