Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Thanks, Scir, for the latest court info.
Update on the Ammonia hiding his assets case. Default against everyone except Ammonia and Welling (aka White Barn). Mrs. Ammonia should have responded I guess.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RTH10260 »

poplove wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:38 pm Thanks, Scir, for the latest court info.
Update on the Ammonia hiding his assets case. Default against everyone except Ammonia and Welling (aka White Barn). Mrs. Ammonia should have responded I guess.
https://twitter.com/scirreeve/status/17 ... 4368784560
The fifth wheel on thee treck wagon, shedepends on her master while standing bearfoot in the kitchen ...
Sam the Centipede

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Sam the Centipede »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:26 am
poplove wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:38 pm .Mrs. Ammonia.
The fifth wheel on thee treck wagon, shedepends on her master while standing bearfoot in the kitchen ...
:think: The imagination wanders … :biggrin:
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

ZinWhit wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:26 pm Supposedly, Wed an Op-ed Ed will be addressing Cliven - and just might be quoting Vinny and Stickler. When the journo contacted Cliven for comment they were referred to Vinny as PR. I told the journo Vinny and Stickler were stupid, Stickler a fraud - he knew - but editors wanted them.

Vinny will be on a roll, platformed twice in a week, once by NYT and the other by Quammen.
Is the journalist with the LVRJ?

If possible, would you post the article for our delectation? :batting:
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

ZinWhit wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:55 am I don't have a NYT sub so I can't read it (but, I read the draft). I'm sorry I can't cut & paste.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/27/opin ... nment.html
Nothing new to dedicated Poot followers, but it’s a well-written summary. Gift article.

Here ya go:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/27/opin ... =url-share
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

bob

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

Las Vegas Rev.-J.: Feds sued over Bundy’s cattle, solar development near Las Vegas:
An environmental group on Thursday sued the federal government, claiming that multiple agencies have failed to protect a critical desert tortoise habitat in Southern Nevada from Cliven Bundy’s cattle and large-scale solar developments.

The Western Watersheds Project filed the lawsuit in federal court in Washington D.C. against the U.S. Department of Interior, Bureau of Land Management and other federal agencies as well as Clark County, accusing them of failing to uphold a plan that allowed for significantly more development in the Las Vegas Valley in exchange for mandatory conservation measures in the area now home to Gold Butte National Monument.

Bundy’s cattle have continued to graze in the areas near the monument for decades. When BLM officers attempted to round up Bundy’s cattle in 2014, it sparked an armed standoff between federal agents and dozens of Bundy supporters who had traveled to his ranch from across the country. The agency eventually called off the roundup, and several attempts to prosecute Bundy and his sons failed.

The lawsuit claims that the federal agencies have failed to round up and remove the rancher’s cattle that continue to graze in the monument area illegally, which has caused “irreversible damage to ecological values.”
Thanks, Obama.
Image ImageImage
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

:waiting:
Idaho judge gives Bundy deadline as St. Luke’s seeks to void home sale, collect damages

https://news.yahoo.com/idaho-judge-give ... 00247.html
:snippity:
After improperly filing court documents, far-right activist Ammon Bundy has 10 days to refile before he essentially forfeits a fraud case, according to a new judicial ruling.
Lots moar details in the article!
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

poplove wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:01 pm :waiting:
Idaho judge gives Bundy deadline as St. Luke’s seeks to void home sale, collect damages

https://news.yahoo.com/idaho-judge-give ... 00247.html
After improperly filing court documents, far-right activist Ammon Bundy has 10 days to refile before he essentially forfeits a fraud case, according to a new judicial ruling.
Lots moar details in the article!
Thank you, Poplove! :thumbsup: :bighug:

The ID Statesman article is a treat! It’s hard for me to keep up these days, since I’m not on X and scir reeve doesn’t show up around here much anymore. I grievously miss all of my fellow Bundy obsessives.
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

Thank you!

So the profit cannot sell his fruit
Failed rancher
Failed card detailer
Failed insurrectionist
Failed politician
Failed orchard owner

All round failure
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

And failed land thief (Oregon)
neeneko

Bundy Clan 411

Post by neeneko »

I am amazed,. or at least wish I was amazed, at his rather epic degree of failed self awareness in complaining about not being able to do his job after due to him working so hard to stop other people from doing their jobs.
Kendra

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Kendra »

:popcorn: Is it possible we could soon see Ammonia, wife and kids on the street?
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

Bundy is just like the Orange Turd. Victim all the way. I loved how he is now claiming he was sued in order to ruin his political career. So, now someone who runs for office and fails to get elected has a political career? Oh, this poor man.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

RVInit wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:42 pm Bundy is just like the Orange Turd. Victim all the way. I loved how he is now claiming he was sued in order to ruin his political career. So, now someone who runs for office and fails to get elected has a political career? Oh, this poor man.
He posted a video on the tweeter, facebook, and instagram comparing himself to the former guy. I agree that they are both whiny little bitches.
► Show Spoiler
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

poplove wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:06 pm

He posted a video on the tweeter, facebook, and instagram comparing himself to the former guy. I agree that they are both whiny little bitches.
Whiny, yes, but little? What a gut Ammo is sporting these days. One thing for sure is that he has plenty of bucks to feed himself, if not his family.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

Dave from down under wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:49 pm Thank you!

So the profit cannot sell his fruit
Failed rancher
Failed card detailer
Failed insurrectionist
Failed politician
Failed orchard owner

All round failure
Sounds like a Trump organization executive resume.
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

I would like to think that Bundy would face some retribution at some point, but my pessimistic view is that he is untouchable by all governmental entities. Fines can be imposed, threats can be made, etc., but Bundy is backed by Big Cash and has thousands of devoted followers. If he loses possession of his house in court, he will not lose it in a physical sense. Standoff, anyone?

Are Bundy cattle still roaming & destroying our public lands? Has the Bundy family (trust) paid back BLM fees, now overdue by decades? Have Ammo and his family paid any significant consequences for MNWR or the first Bundy Ranch standoff, guns trained on LE? Nope. Ammo has only widened his support, both financial and political.

The sad fact is, governmental entities are terrified of the Bundy Klan, most especially by The Profit.
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Celeste Maloy is Ammon Bundy’s cousin. Would that impact her views on public lands in Congress?
“I would love to see the state have jurisdiction over (public lands) someday — right now we don’t,” Maloy, the GOP candidate in Utah’s special congressional election, said in an interview.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/20 ... on-bundys/
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Wait what? Ammonia wants a public defender for his contempt trial now? Hopefully the court notices his other case where he hid (allegedly) most of his assets and denies.
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

It's on Thursday, not tomorrow (Tuesday.) I'm hoping the current property owner has notified the tenant and has given the accessor permission to visit.
In an threatening new video posted tonight, Ammon Bundy claims an assessor and an attorney for St. Luke’s are due to look at his house at 10 am tomorrow. Bundy warns, “ Over my dead body.” Adds, “I’ll deal with him when he gets here.”

The threatening video:
► Show Spoiler
PRN is asking followers to "be on the ready" on Thursday "in case our neighbor needs our help, or our witness".

Bundy said there's no way he's letting the attorney & appraiser in to his home
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Update. The inspection was not scheduled for today. This morning was a date proposed initially but, at the request of the lawyer for White Barn, the inspection got moved out to November. No one will be showing up today.

So when Bundy preens how he scared them off, it’s a lie.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”